How Did This All Happen?
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young Bride gets caught up in her husbands Job. forced to become a whore. Some where in the process she no longer needs to be shall I say encoraged.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

It was a struggle to get motivated to get going. I was beat and I looked at my maid and I knew she was forcing herself. I knew that my attire was not all that important as I was to be sitting in the glory-hole booth all night. I could only imagine what my maid would be doing.

Sandra changed into a clean outfit and she was so cute. I put on one of my summer dresses and I was so tempted to wear my butterfly and egg but to be honest about this, I was losing interest. I think that whatever was in Harriet's orange juice was wearing off. I was beginning to think clearly and while just minutes earlier I was horny, now I was not so horny. I know it was not the sex that Sandra and I shared. I know my body and that excitement I had all day was just dying out.

Hours before, I had looked forward to tonight with excitement and now slowly but surely it was becoming a dread. I did notice Sandra though; she was excited and almost hyper about going with me to the party. Her questions as we waited made it very clear to me this is something Sandra wanted to do and she wanted it badly.

I wanted to know why but I knew we did not have the time to get into it so I said. "When we get home tonight or tomorrow morning, I want to talk, in fact just plan on joining me in bed when we get home. I do my best talking laying in bed."

Sandra said. "Yes, Mrs. Black. Mrs. Black, may I ask you a question about tonight?"

I said, "Maybe. What is the question?"

"Do you think I will be having sex tonight with women and men? And if so, should I take condoms?" she asked.

I looked at her and said, "My dear I have a feeling you are going to be having a lot of sex tonight. Is that a problem for you? I thought you took this job because you knew there was going to be a lot of sex involved in it. Are you telling me now that you have second thoughts? If so, you do not have to come, you can quit now and I will understand. I do not have that option."

Sandra quickly said, "NO! I mean, uh, no, I didn't mean that. I did take this job hoping to go wild while my Bobby was in Korea, I know that this time of my life will never come again and I want to experience everything. I just wanted to know what I could expect. I never had sex with a woman before I met you. I never cheated on Bobby one time after we married.

"He told me he has a girl there that takes care of his and his buddies. He even suggested I relax and enjoy life and I had his permission to have sex as well, so that is why I took the job. I looked hard, very hard, to find a position where I felt I could live wild and learn things."

Well, in just a few minutes she answered many of my questions. Here I was being forced and being trained to be a slut for my husband's company and this girl wanted to be a slut to get back at her husband for telling her to go out and have sex because he was in Korea sexing it up with some bitch there. I was naked under my dress because I did not have any choice, Sandra was naked because she wanted to be and she wanted everything I was being forced to do.

Talk about two different agendas and motives.

The doorbell rang and Bill was there to pick us up. Getting into the limo Bill said, "I have some fresh O.J. in the thermos if you want one or two of your mimosas. You may need them tonight."

I was so happy that I could finally try out my little experiment; you see I knew that the only reason I was going over to that party was I did not have any choice. There was no sexual desire whatsoever. Now Sandra, on the other hand, was going because she wanted to. If I was right in my suspicions I better make sure she doesn't drink the Kool-Aid (Harriet's orange juice).

We got in the car, I took two glasses out and poured Sandra champagne and I drank the O.J. straight. I gulped it down, Sandra sipped her glass. I do not know what I expected, maybe I thought it would hit me right away. After all, it was only a 10-minute drive to their house. When we arrived Harriet met the car and took us in the side entrance.

In the kitchen there were all kinds of food on platters, along with tray after tray of mimosas. Harriet reached for one and handed it to me. I did not want to fight with her so I acted like I sipped it. She began instructing Sandra what she was to do tonight. When I had the chance I dumped it in the sink; I was pretty slick about it.

After I dumped my glass I was rinsing it out and as I stood there at the sink, I began to get extremely turned on, I mean my mind was thinking of sex. Well that is a lie; I was thinking of cocks -- big ones, fat ones, long ones, short ones and even tiny ones. My cunt felt so empty and I wanted something in it. I even looked around the kitchen to see if there was anything I could sneak in with me so I could fuck myself while I worked the glory hole booth.

Harriet took my arm and guided me to the booth where she had it set up in the hallway just next to the den and bar. As we walked I saw a bowl of plastic fruit and I swiped a plastic banana. Harriet unhooked the end of the booth and opened it up. As she did I saw a sign on the front of it:

"Linda Black (Peter Black's wife) manning the glory hole booth. Come make her feel welcome. Give her what she wants and came here to get."

I read it and I swear to you I had no idea what to feel about that sign. Harriet saw me staring at the sign. She said, "I thought we should give you what you want. You do want to suck all the men's cocks here tonight, don't you, dear?"

She did not wait for any response and went on to say, "I'll bring you some food around 7:30 or maybe 8:00. But I have a feeling you may get very full tonight just from all the sperm you are going to eat."

She closed me in and I was frantic to use that plastic banana. I was so fucking hot; it felt as if I would never be able to quench the fire between my legs and the sex going on in my mind. I did not have to wait long before cocks began to appear and I went after them fast and furious.

I never have tried drugs but it seemed that I was feeling addicted to sex and cocks and sperm. If I did not have a steady stream of men coming to me, I know I would have been out in the party, doing anything I could to get men to fuck me.

After about an hour or two, Sandra brought me a try of sandwiches and two glasses of that sex-laced mimosa. It took me some time to eat my food but I quickly drank my mimosa knowing that it was going to add fuel to my fire. I knew it and I wanted it. I loved this sexual feeling in me, I loved everything to do with any kind of sex.

I even stood up and backed up to the holes so the men could fuck me like that. I did that maybe seven or eight times before Harriet found out and came in to chastise me for doing it. She brought with her a pair of those leather panties with a vibrating rubber dick inside them.

Oh yeah, they were remote control just like mine. She helped me put them on and we fastened them real tight on me. She tested the remote and it worked wonderfully. She left and every now and then while working a cock with my mouth, I would get full intensity inside of me. I had to fight the desire to bite down with the pleasure.

Some number of hours later, Harriet came and got me. She had another mimosa for me and after I gulped it down, we went downstairs. She said, "I have to show you what your nasty little maid is doing, and she is doing it without any kind of inducement at all. I really picked a winner when I picked her. I asked to come work for me at twice the pay working for you and you know what she told me, honey?"

I just shook my head and said, "No, no, I don't."

Harriet said, "She told me that you need her more than I do, and if she couldn't work for you, she would just quit. My god, girl, what did you two do, did you girls fall in love or something?"

I said, "Beats me!"

I looked to see Sandra on her back. She was on a waist-high padded bench, her legs spread wide open with her feet flat on the floor. She was naked, her head bent backward just off the end of the thing she was on. One man was fucking her mouth just like the man between her legs was fucking her cunt.

We could hear her going, "Hmmph, hmmph" with each man's thrust. As we watched, Harriet said, "I had been waiting for them to take a break so I could clean her up a bit, but then I thought about you in there. Why don't you do the honors for her? Get her all cleaned up and since she will not be able to take care of the boys as you do that, you can take her place."

I have to tell you, watching her and what was going on was driving me crazy with lust. I am sure that the mimosa I downed had a lot to do with it as well.

I lifted my dress and undid the buckle to the leather pants I had on with the remote dildo. I was extremely happy that I was going to get fucked, that thing I had been wearing only did so much; it sort of just drove me hotter and hotter but never really brining on one of the mind-melting climaxes I loved so much.

I managed to get the pants off just as the man fucking Sandra between her legs came and stepped back. Harriet said loudly, "Change, boys. We're going to let our newest member clean out her maid, and while she is doing that she has offered herself as a temporary replacement. So let's get Linda in there and then you can do her while she eats the nasty pussy all you boys poured into her maid."

I moved in there, bent forward and began cleaning out Sandra's very messy, sperm-dripping pussy. Her vagina very dark pink as well as wide open when I put my mouth to it. I did observe that it was beginning to slowly close. Her smooth skin was covered with a mixture of some dry sperm and a whole lot of moist to very wet sperm.

I glanced at the floor just prior to my lips touching her cunt lips and I saw a very large puddle of what had to be sperm that had run out of her for awhile. I felt her body moving and I realized that while the men had stopped fucking her pussy, they kept taking turns in her mouth. And as my tongue moved to slurp up some of her sperm I felt a cock right at my asshole. I had not expected that; I expected it to go into my pussy. The man had a time slipping it into my ass because I don't think he was real hard yet. The men behind him were beginning to get impatient, and they were letting him know.

He stopped and moved away as another man put the head of his very hard dick against my asshole and said, "I hope you like it in the ass, Mrs. Black, 'cause that's where were all gonna fuck you."

I felt some discomfort as his cock slid into me, but nothing as painful as it felt the first time. He came and pulled out, then another man did it, then another. The next man I guess saw something before sticking his dick in me because he said, "Oh man, you guys made a mess, I ain't sticking my dick in that."

I felt someone jerking me back away from Sandra, I turned and faced Harriet, she said, "Why didn't you give yourself an enema before coming here? You always make sure your ass is clean and ready for any sex if the boys want it. You should have known that. You see, dear, by not doing that, well, it causes a filthy mess back there. Now go into that bathroom and get cleaned up. Hurry now and get right back here."

I guess I was in shock (maybe). I mean, I just had no idea that I would be having real sex tonight. In fact, I had been told that I would not have sex tonight. They made sure I knew that I would only work the glory hole to suck off the men. No one ever said anything about an enema. I'm not a mind reader, and besides before I moved here, I never ever gave any thought to allowing my husband (or any man) do me in my ass.

I went and did get cleaned up. Harriet was waiting for me when I came out of the bathroom, and she handed me one of her special mimosas. Whereupon I knew one thing for sure: She wanted to keep me in the mood. I took it and quickly downed half. Yeah, I knew that was what was keeping me horny, but you see I knew I had to do this, so if I had to, I may as well enjoy it. And the mimosa helped me do just that, or I should say whatever it was she had in them.

Harriet told me to follow her to a playroom. I did and we walked into a very bright, well-lit, very large bedroom. It had a huge -- larger than king size – four-poster bed. There were four bright camera lights all facing the bed and I saw three cameras on those tripod things.

My tummy turned because even though I was turned on and horny as hell, I knew what she was going to have me do. I gulped down the rest of the mimosa as I looked at the people in the room. Almost all of them were naked, and there was a mixture almost half and half of women and men.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.