How Did This All Happen? - Cover

How Did This All Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young Bride gets caught up in her husbands Job. forced to become a whore. Some where in the process she no longer needs to be shall I say encoraged.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

When we arrived at her place Bill followed us as we walked inside. He set the screen in the hallway next to a table near her coat closet. She and I walked all around her house, out on the back patio and she took us back in to the den. Stopping and looking around she said, "You know, I think if we set it up in here it would make the best sense. After all, with the porn going, when the boys watch it they can just stand up come over to the screen, poke their dick through a hole and they can keep watching the porn. Yeah, I like that idea. Bill, go get it and let's sit it up right here."

Bill brought the screen and folding cloth chair, then set it up and put the cloth chair inside it. Harriet said, "Get in and let's see what it looks like."

I went in and sat down as she wanted. She shut the screen, enclosing me inside. Since the den was dark to begin with, and the screen was so tall, it was very dark as I sat there. Harriet tapped one of the flaps over one of the hole and said, "Linda, dear, open this flap, I want to see if I can see you in there."

I did and I saw her face looking in at me. She said, "I can't see anything, it is too dark in there. Can you see me, dear?'

I told her I could and I told her I saw her clearly. I heard her unhooking the side when Bill said very excited, "Mrs. Gamble, your husband is here with some other men." Harriet said, "Stay in there, Linda, and stay quiet."

I heard men's voices and Mr. Gamble asked his wife, "What's that thing?"

Harriet said, "Tony gave it to me to bring home and try out for the party tomorrow. I thought it would be good there so the men can watch porn get hard, put their dicks in the glory hole and keep watching porn. What do you think?" Mr. Gamble said, "I like the idea."

She then asked, "What brings you home so early, honey? Did you come home for a nooner?" He laughed and said, "Not unless you want one. The fire alarm went off and the sprinklers went off as well. I told the boys to come home with me and we would finish the meeting out in the den, but to tell you the truth, I like your idea better. We all could try out your new toy there." Now as they were talking I was looking out through the hole in the screen and I could see five men, one of which was my husband.

I watched Harriet say something into her husband's ear and she looked over at the screened box I was in. He then said, "Well, boys, it looks like Harriet came up with a special little gift for us. We'll just forget the meeting since she wants us to try out her new toy. She's going to go get in that screen thing there and I'll put on some porn, whenever you feel the need to get your cock sucked, go stick it in the hole and she'll take care of it for you. Now go wait in the living room while she gets ready."

I watched the men leave the room and I saw a hand put something on the top part of the screen, Harriet came to the side and said, "You know what to do, honey." And she walked away. I heard the TV come on and I could hear a porn video playing. I looked through the hole and saw Mr. Gamble bring the men back into the den. I watched them sit down and they all had beers.

One man said, I don't need any video to get me started, I'm ready right now."

I heard my husband say, "I get second. I hope your wife can suck as well as that bitch did at the party. I don't remember much but I sure remember that mouth on that woman."

Mr. Gamble said, "It's a good thing Linda passed out, or you wouldn't have gotten any that night. Every now and then a friend of a friend brings in a woman who can never get enough sex. We were just lucky to have one of those women here at the party that night."

I had already started sucking the man who was first as they talked. I realized then that Peter did not know that I was the one who sucked his dick here at the party. Mr. Gamble said to my husband. "Take that video there. See that woman? She is married to Paul, she is one of those kinds of women that just can never get enough sex from anyone. With Paul always flying around, he never gets much time to spend at home. So when I found out Karen's desires and her talent, I invited her to work for us out of New York. So when you get there, Peter, I want you to visit Karen and let her know that you have a meeting and I want her to go with you. All you have to do to get her to go to work is introduce her to one of the clients as "your friend"; if you do not want her to go after the client, introduce her as Mrs. Greene your secretary, which she is, of course, while you are in New York.

"Introducing her as your friend she will make the client a very happy customer and she will close the deal for us. I suggest that you introduce her as your friend, and when you do you let her take the lead. If the client is into group sex, well, you are going to have to bite the bullet and join in. No one is ever going to tell your Linda, you have my word on that. Just keep in mind, Peter, we have been doing this for years and Karen knows what needs to be done and if she needs you to do your part, I expect you to. Will that be any problem for you, Peter?"

As he said that to my husband I felt sick, Here I was sucking off a man that worked with my husband as he was planning on spending three, maybe four days with some cock-hungry bitch in New York. Mr. Gamble knew I was behind the screen; I'm sure of that, so why would he say stuff like that, knowing it would hurt me?

The man I was sucking came in my mouth and I swallowed his seed. He pulled back as Mr. Gamble continued to talk, "Your turn, Peter. Now tell me, is that OK with you, I mean, it would not offend you if Karen set up an orgy or gangbang and you had to bite the bullet and help her out, would it? Here, stick it in the hole and let the ole wife suck your balls dry."

I know my husband thought he was talking about Mrs. Gamble being on the other side of the screen. So when my husband stuck his dick through the hole, for a moment I thought of biting his fucking dick right off with my teeth. I took hold of him in my hand and I began sucking him. I jerked him hard as I sucked his dick, I did not want to cause pleasure, and in fact I wanted to hurt him.

I heard him say, "Oh, Jesus, Wow, man can she ever suck a dick, oh yeah, take it, take it all." He came that quick. I released him and then one of the other men stuck his dick thorough the hole. The man I was sucking began to talk to Peter, he said, "You're going to love Karen, that bitch can fuck harder and longer than any woman I know. She is as nasty as they come. You're going to love her. Oh shit Mrs. Gamble you're much better, oh yea, fuck yea, that's it take it, take it." I tried to pull his fucking dick off of his body and I sucked his cock so hard I tried to suck his balls out the end of his dick. He quickly pulled back.

When Mr. Gamble stuck his dick through the hole in the screen, he said, "Be gentle, honey, remember it is me and you don't want to cause me any second thoughts." Talking to the men there he said, "You boys have no idea what it is like to have a wife that can suck a cock like this wife can." Then he asked them all, "Anyone of you boys have a wife that can suck cock as good as this sweet wife?"

Every one agreed that no one could suck cock better than me (only they thought I was Mrs. Gamble). I knew that Mr. Gamble was aware I was upset and I had abused the other men. I went after his cream as eagerly as I did the others, but more carefully after his warning. Then another man. And another and another. After a long time and I have no idea how many times I got them off, or who it was when I did it, my jaw began to hurt like hell and my neck along with my lower back hurt.

I was glad when Mr. Gamble told everyone to go home and once they left he came over to the screen, unhooked it and held out his hand to me, he said, "Well done, Mrs. Black. I feel you will enjoy our party tomorrow night. You will be on that seat the whole party. Now Bill will run you home. I had Peter go back to the office to check on the progress of the cleanup, so you should beat him home.

"Now, now, smile, Mrs. Black. You want me happy and you do not want your husband to lose this job. You will lose everything, and be out on your ass. I promise you that if you go along with me here, everything is going to get better and you will live the life of luxury. Now go home and be the sweet wife to Peter that I know you are."

I looked at him. I smiled and did not say one fucking word. I went with Bill, and I did get home before Peter. I was sick; I was sick with myself, I was sick with Peter. I felt I should just tell him everything that had happened, including what happened today at his boss's house. I should tell him that he should quit and we go back to what we had. Sure, he wouldn't be a vice president anymore and the money would stop, but it just cost us too much. Maybe they would give him old job back? I know that if they would, we can make it somehow. Maybe he could find another job or other company to work for; these people were twisting him up the same way they were twisting me. I went to the bathroom, took off my leather panties and pulled out the two dildos in me. I got in my hot bath and cried.

When Peter got home, I was still in the bath and I had forgotten about the panty with the dildos on the bathroom floor. I heard him come in the bedroom, and quickly pulled them into the tub of soapy water with me. He came in and asked about my day. I told him that it was nothing out of the ordinary, and then asked him about his day.

He told me of the sprinklers going off and that his boss moved the meeting to his place. Then after the meeting he had to go back to the office to see about the progress of the cleanup. He told me he was going to start packing for his trip in the morning to New York. As he walked out of the bathroom I asked knowing the answer. "Do you know where you will be staying at yet dear?'

Peter said, "Not yet. The company has an apartment for us to use when we travel there. I'll have my cell, so no matter where I am you can get a hold of me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.