How Did This All Happen? - Cover

How Did This All Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young Bride gets caught up in her husbands Job. forced to become a whore. Some where in the process she no longer needs to be shall I say encoraged.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

Bill asked, "Where to, Mrs. Gamble?"

Harriet said, "Linda's house."

I sat there in the car and Harriet said, "Kagle muscles, come on, tighten them up, hold that cum inside, you're getting it all over the seat." I looked at her with a dazed look, not registering what she meant. She said it again, "Tighten your fucking pussy Linda, stop letting that cum out."

I remembered yesterday and I began to clench my inner muscles as tight as I could. Harriet said, "Oh, never mind." As she scooted over next to me on the long white leather seat, then said as she gently pushed my right shoulder. "Lay down and I'll clean you up before you make a mess in here."

I laid down with my head facing the front, maybe two or three feet from the back of where Bill was driving. Harriet took my right ankle and guided my foot up on the seat and my left foot was on the floor. She moved it to allow her more room and just as soon as she had done that, her head was between my legs. One good thing about the skirts that we were wearing was they slid so easily up around the waist whenever pressure was put on them.

She began licking me down there and making all kinds of sounds, mostly sounds of pleasure mixed with sounds of slurping as she sucked on my hole. She put her hands under my ass and lifted me up as she licked down along my crack to my asshole. Never in my life had anything like that ever happen to me, no one ever licked me in or around my asshole.

My mind was yelling at her to stop, that it was nasty and sick. My body said just the opposite. I pulled back my legs allowing her more access. I moaned as I felt her tongue probing and when she moved from that spot licking back up my crack to my hole I moaned in disappointment. Not to disappoint me, she began to probe my little asshole with a finger as she went back to licking my open cunt. I knew I was open because of the cool air that I could feel up inside of me. She licked me for a very long time and while I did not climax, I loved every moment of it. I loved the feeling and the way she fingered my butthole while she did it.

It was relaxing, it was stimulating, it was nasty and it was so fucking hot. She slowly pulled out her finger and sat up. She scooted back over the rear seat and pulled her skirt down as it had ridden up when she was going down on me. I just laid there looking at her. Her face looked almost aglow. I felt so relaxed and wonderful.

Harriet broke the silence over the music playing, "I think you are all clean now. It would appear that you love having your creamy pie eaten as much as I do. Did you like that, dear?"

I pushed myself up and scooted my skirt down and admitted, both to her and to myself, "I never felt anything like that before in my life, that has to be the best thing ever, it was so fucking nice."

Harriet said, "That, my dear, is called eating a cream pie. It is one of my most favorite things to do. To be honest with you, I don't know what I like more -- having my cream pie eaten or eating cream pie. My hope is that you enjoy eating cream pies as much as I do."

Again my mind was doing flip-flops. God, that had to be the most sickening thing I ever heard, yet I already had eaten her cream pie twice and, I had to admit, I enjoyed it. But then she was eating me once and then of course Gary had a toy in me the second time. I felt that the pleasure came from that not the eating itself. Like I said, my mind was doing flip-flops.

We pulled into our drive and went into the house; Bill took three or four trips to carry everything in, leaving them in the living room. Harriet again had a glass of champagne with her (as did I) and she said, "Show me the lay of the land."

We walked all around the house, upstairs, the garage and the basement. She said, "For right now, we don't want Peter to see all your toys just yet, so let's find a place to put them where you know he will not look."

I felt a little hurt. Before we moved here, I had never ever once lied to my husband, and yet here I was lying to him and cheating on him. My mind flashed back to all those men in that store, so many that I lost count and, to be truthful, I did not want to know. I could never tell him. I knew that if he found out, he would kill me. Hell, I would kill me if I were him.

We grabbed some packages that Harriet picked out and the three of us carried them to our bedroom. The package opening began and we laid everything on the bed. She told Bill to open all the batteries and put them in the toys.

Harriet asked, "How often does Peter go into the guest room?" I looked at her and realized that he never goes in there. I said, "He never did in our old house. Peter is in the kitchen, and the den when he watched his games, his office, the bath and the bedroom. He never sat in the living room, or even gone down to the basement at our old house. Come to think of it, he never even has been in our guest bathroom or guest bedroom. He called it a showcase and said it was too girly."

Harriet put her hands together and said, "Good. Now before we do anything else, I want you to put this on." She handed me a funny-looking thing with straps. It had a funny looking plastic ball with a flat-looking plastic thing attached. She said, "Step into the straps, insert the egg inside and tighten the straps so the butterfly is against your groin."

I pulled my skirt up around my waist, and with her help I stepped into the straps as she held them for me. I fumbled around and finally got the egg, as she called it, inside. Once it was in she said, "Part of using your Kagle muscles will make it easy for you to hold that inside." As I pulled the butterfly thing against me she helped me pull the straps tight.

She stood up and said, "Good, now let's give it a try, shall we?" She picked up something and pressed a button. Instantly I felt my insides vibrating and the thing against my groin came alive and vibrated. There is no way on this earth that I can ever explain the abrupt pleasure that gave me.

It was not an instant orgasm, it was instant pleasure. I knew that an orgasm would soon follow but as good as it felt I was not in any hurry to end the feeling even with an orgasm. I closed my eye and my body just froze, as I could not think of anything but the wonderful feeling between my legs and inside of me. I pictured myself being fucked over and over while I sucked man after man.

I was racing to a climax when all of a sudden it all stopped. I opened my eyes and Harriet was standing in front of me with a huge smile on her face. She said, "I knew you would like that. We have work to do, I'll give you a treat from time to time today. Now let's get this crap put away."

I was afraid to move -- I didn't want that thing to fall out of me or the thing on my groin to lose its contact. Harriet pulled the hem of my skirt down and after running her hands over me said, "Looks like you are wearing a thong. Come on, we have things to do."

We all picked up things and followed her to the guest rooms. (We have three in this house.) She said, "Pick one, and we'll call it your playroom." I picked the farthest from the master bedroom and we went inside. She walked around, examining it, and said, "Good, good. Bill, go get the Sybian, we'll put it here in front of this chair. Linda, dear, do you have a cover that will come close to matching this material on the chair?"

The chair is a dark red and I have a burgundy heavy shawl that I thought it might match, so I told her I did and I went to get it. When I came back, the Sybian thing was sitting in front of the chair and Harriet took the shawl and draped it over it. Looking at the way it was set up, it looked perfect. It looked like a matched footrest for the chair. The shade on the reading lamp was a dark red, so it was perfect in every sense of the word.

Harriet then pointed to the bookshelf and said, "Wonderful, that is where we'll put the books. Get them, Bill." She pulled off the books I had placed there and she told me, "Go put these someplace else. This is your reading library and the only thing I want to see here are the dirty sex books that I buy for you."

I began to walk away, carrying the books, when all of a sudden the things in me began to vibrate. I dropped the books in my hand and closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling. It stopped and Harriet said, "My bad, I forgot it was on full power." I felt the intensity slow down and I was able to get my wits back about me. Harriet told me to pick up the books and hurry back. I found that no matter what position I moved in the feeling did not stop, and I didn't want it to stop, either. I was afraid that if I moved wrong I would lose it. I squatted down and picked up the books that I dropped. I walked to the bedroom next door and put them on that bookshelf.

I was pleased to find that the signal was not lost when I walked down the hallway or into the next room. I put the books away and stood up. I closed my legs tight hoping that it would somehow increase the dull vibrating going on between my legs. I had my eyes closed when I heard Harriet at the door say, "Jesus, Linda, come on, don't just stand there like that. Act naturally, you can't stop like that when we are out in public."

I followed her back to my playroom. Everything was off the bed and put away and she showed me where she had stored everything. She had the drawers in the dresser full; one drawer was full of rubber dicks of all shapes and sizes. The middle drawer had plastic vibrators and dildos with straps. The bottom drawer had funny-looking things and I asked, "What are those?"

Harriet said, "Honey, those are called butt plugs. I'll get you introduced to them real soon." I saw what looked like a pair of what looked like old woman's white panties only they were made out of leather and had a belt. I saw that in the crotch it had one of those butt plugs and another dick looking thing about half the length of Bills dick. It was chubby but short, close to Peter's size. I knew instantly what they were for, only I could never imagine wearing it. I could see no pleasure coming from that at all.

Harriet must have seen me looking at that because she said, "That, my dear, is what you will be wearing to the party this coming Thursday. You are not going to be fucking anyone at our house until I feel you are ready."

I looked at her with mixed feeling. Part, of course, was disgust; part of which was amazement; and a tiny bit was disappointment. (A very tiny bit.) She said, "I was going to wait but maybe now would be a good time for you to try out the Sybian. Go pee and take off the butterfly, bring back a couple towels and come back prepared to feel the most wonderful thing you will ever feel between your legs."

I went into the adjoining bathroom between the two bedrooms and undid the butterfly pulling out the egg which was still slowly vibrating. I did have to pee, and I was amazed to realize how long I had gone without peeing before then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.