How Did This All Happen?
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young Bride gets caught up in her husbands Job. forced to become a whore. Some where in the process she no longer needs to be shall I say encoraged.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

I cleaned up the kitchen and when I finished, I checked on Peter. He was hard at work in his study. I went to the TV room and began watching TV. I fell asleep in the recliner and when I woke up, it was Tuesday morning and I was in my bed. Peter must have carried me to bed. Peter was up and dressed. He came over to the bed and kissed me good-bye.

I got up, got my coffee and took my shower. By ten I was ready to meet with Harriet and find out what she had in store for me. I looked out the front window and I saw the limo pull up. I went outside and got in.

Harriet was wearing her black outfit, as was I, and I did think we looked rather nice, and, yes, I had to admit, very hot and sexy. When the door closed, we took off. Harriet already had one of her Mimosas in her hand waiting for me. She had her champagne and, then like the day before, I had a second glass. As we were drinking, Harriet asked, "Do you have any sex toys, Linda?"

I smiled, as the only sex toy I ever heard about was a vibrator. I said, "I have heard about them, I mean, a vibrator, but I have never seen one, let alone used one."

Harriet smiled and said, "Yes, you have. Gary used a vibrator on you yesterday, remember?" I did recall him using something on me, so I had experienced one after all. I said, "Oh, I didn't know that was what it was. I didn't see it, I was sort of busy."

Harriet said, "Well, today is toy day. I rented a whole store for you to pick out whatever you want." I looked at her and said, "I don't want anything. I don't need any sex toys. Besides, what would Peter think if he ever saw them. It would hurt his feelings; he would think that he was not man enough for me, and he is!"

Harriet looked at me and said something that gave me a chill. She said, "Don't confuse my hospitality with your freedom of choice. I paid over $3,000 to rent this store for three hours. You will be taking home all the toys I pick out and you will be using every fucking one of them. You will use them when I want and where I want, is that clear, Linda?'

I looked at her and she was no longer the pretty woman that I saw when I got in the limo, she was mean and she looked it. I said, "Yes, I understand, I thought I had a say in this, but I see I don't."

Harriet quickly shot back, "You're damn right, you no longer have any say about what goes in the cunt of yours, that is my pussy to use as I see fit. Get that through your fucking skull. Now, let's talk no more about this, let's just have fun."

I thought to myself, "This bitch is fucking nuts, she is a control freak and I am what she wants to control." I knew I had to make sure I did not get her mad at me; I smiled and said, "I can't wait to see what you want to pick out for me. I'm sure whatever you pick out will be just perfect."

Harriet said, "That's my girl. Come, come sit by me." She patted the seat next to her and I moved to sit there.

The limo came to a stop and we were in front a very large store, with a sign that said "The Pleasure Chest." The windows were all painted over and they had "Adults ONLY" painted on them in huge red letters. Bill opened the door and we went inside. The man holding the door said, "Good morning, Mrs. Gamble. Do you want me to lock the front door or should I leave it open?"

She stopped (as did I), turned and looked at him, then at me appraisingly. She then said, "Leave it open. I think if you have any early customers Linda here will be giving them a real treat. Yes, I know. Tell them when they walk in that you have a special today and today only: If they buy anything, anything at all, no matter what it cost, they get a choice of a free blowjob or a piece of ass. Yeah, I like that idea.

"Now, come with me, Linda, and everything I point to you pick up and put it on the counter."

She walked slowly around the store; it was nothing but sex stuff in there. We walked over to a wall that had all kinds of rubber penis things. Harriet pointed to one and said, "Get that dildo, (it was a huge, long, thick thing that had two penis-looking heads on it, one at each end). I picked it up and was surprised how heavy it was.

She pointed to another, then another, then another. Well, my education was getting off to a fast start; I certainly now knew what a dildo was. She pointed to a vibrating rubber dildo, then, as she pointed to a funny-looking one, she said, "That is what Gary used on you yesterday." It had a big rubber dick and another tiny little dick sticking up. Well, not a tiny dick so much as a tiny thing sticking up with funny looking end on it. I surmised that was what was against my clit while the rubber dick was in me.

She pointed to several different strap devices, some with a dildo attached and others not. We got over to another wall that had dirty movies on it, and she asked me, "Do you like watching movies or do you prefer to read?" I told her, "I am a reader, I fall asleep watching TV, but give me a good book and I can read for hours." She smiled and said, "Tony, we'll take all of these dirty books here on this rack that have illustrated covers. If they don't have a picture or illustration of some type of sexual act, I don't want them."

Tony brought over a box and began sorting out the books. I looked at them and, my God, they were downright filthy and nasty. There were covers showing all kinds of things. Two girls and a man. Two men and one girl. The titles were all across the books that said things like. "The Sisterhood"; that one had an illustration of two nuns in habits holding each other while finger-fucking each other standing up.

I saw books with girls and a dog fucking them. Black men fucking white women. Girls on their knees sucking three and four men. I was amazed as to just how sick anyone could draw. But I also found myself excited, knowing I would be reading them. Harriet called me over to her as I had mesmerized myself watching Tony packing the books.

Harriet pointed to a counter case and said, "Linda, honey, open that case and anything that has the word 'lube' pull it out and place it on the counter. Just get the large bottles; leave the little ones for the rest of the people."

Calling out to the owner, she asked, "Do you have a Sybian in stock, Tony?" He yelled back, "Yeah, it's a red one. And it has two features now. They took both models and made it into one with the fixed phallus and the thrusting phallus, and they made it with a wireless remote control. It came in yesterday. I thought you and Gary would want it, so I ordered one."

I understood the word phallus, but the "thrusting" and "mounted" confused me. Harriet told him, "Tony, honey, go get the new Sybian, would you, doll?" It sounded like a request, but everyone knew it was an order.

I waited to see what this thing was and when I saw it I could not believe it. What was I going to do with that? Harriet saw me looking at it and said, "You are going to fall in love with that, darling. I have the same thing in the playroom, but mine are two separate ones. I may give you them and keep that one for myself. Nah, you keep that one. Tony, order another one for me; I like the way it looks."

Tony walked up to us and said, "Sure thing, Mrs. Gamble."

"Tony, I can't find that wireless remote butterfly vibrator. Don't tell me you are out of them again?" Harriet said in a questioning voice.

Tony walked over to the wall and pulled a package off it. He handed it to her and said, "Any closer and it would have bit you." They chuckled and Harriet moved on. The door opened and a man maybe in his mid- to early thirties came in. When the door closed Tony said out loud: "We have a special going on today till 1:30. With the purchase of anything at any price you get a choice of a blowjob or you can fuck this good-looking, hot girl here." Pointing at me.

The man looked at me, stood there a moment and then said, "What is this, Candid Camera or something?" Harriet spoke up and said, "Nope, she is just one hot, horny cunt that gets off sucking cock and being fucked. But then, you don't have to, you know. It is just something special for the customers for the next three hours."

He then said, "Yeah, but you could be a cop trying to trap me or something." Harriet retorted, "Are you fucking dense? If a woman charges for sex, it is against the law. If she gives you sex for nothing in return, it is not against the law. She is not a prostitute; she is a whore or a slut, of course, but it is up to you. Just buy what you want and decide if you want your cock sucked or if you want to fuck her."

I was so stunned, the way she talked about me, and the way she talked. I felt a little sick and I must have shown how I was feeling. Harriet looked at me and said under her breath, "Smile, bitch, don't you fucking cry. I swear if you cry or act as if I am forcing you to do this, forget everything. Understand? Now smile and tell the nice man he can have you."

I looked at her, she was right, I was about ready to cry, I wanted to cry, I hated her, I hated this, I did not want to be here and I did not want to do anything like that. I put on a smile and in a cracking voice I said, "Honest, mister. You buy something and I'll suck you or you can fuck me."

He had walked over to us during all the talking and, looking at Tony, he asked, "What is the cheapest thing in here I can buy?" Tony smiled and said, "Step right over here, sir. I have cheap condoms on sale for 25 cents."

The man looked at me and with a great big smile he said. "I'll take one, and I'll take the free blow-job."

My heart sank, it was pounding, I looked around wanting to run, but knowing that even if I could, I could not. I asked, "Where, where do we do it?" Tony said, "You can do it in a video booth if you want, honey."

Harriet said, "No, Linda gets off sucking cock in public, don't you, dear?" I looked at her with pleading eyes, begging her to allow me some kind of dignity. Then she clenched her teeth and said, "Don't you, Linda?"

I nodded my head yes and dropped to my knees. The man said as he quickly walked over to me, unzipping his pants, "Hell, this is the best 25 cents I ever spent in my life."

His cock was not all that big and it was not even hard, it smelled and when I opened my mouth he pushed so hard against my face that his pants hit my nose. It did not take long for his dick to get hard, as it did it got bigger and fatter. I had to reach up with my hand to grab hold of it so he wouldn't choke me as he fucked in and out of my mouth. I hated the fact that I actually got enjoyment out of it. My pussy was throbbing and I wanted to finger myself so fucking bad.

I heard him say, "What a fucking mouth. It feels like a warm hot pussy. Suck it, bitch, suck it, take it all. Ohhh, yeaah, all of it, all of it!" I began flexing my kagles hoping that would give me some relief. I felt his cock pulse in my hand and my lips, then I felt the sperm he was shooting hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, I knew that I was not going to be allowed to spit any of it out or let any slip out. The funny thing at that moment was, I didn't want to lose a drop.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.