How Did This All Happen? - Cover

How Did This All Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young Bride gets caught up in her husbands Job. forced to become a whore. Some where in the process she no longer needs to be shall I say encoraged.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

I knew Victoria's Secrets stores were in a lot of cities; I was a little surprised that they were in Kansas City. I don't know why, I just was. We went inside and the two women working there greeted Harriet as we walked in. They both addressed her as Mrs. Gamble. Harriet said, "Get us black, red, pink and white Allison baby dolls and I want the matching crotch-less panties as well." Looking at me she asked, "What size are you? An eight?" I said, "No, I'm a six." The blonde said to me, "You will look hot as hell in these."

Harriet walked around pointing to one thing after another, saying, "We'll take that one, that one, those and those." It was like she was in a candy store and she was picking out her favorite candy. She saw a white short skirt and matching top. She stopped cold in her tracks. She said, "I want two of those, one for Linda and one for me. Do you have it in pink?"

The clerk said, "No, they come in black, red or white. You can interchange the tops or wear them like this." She pointed to a mannequin. Harriet then said, "Wonderful, I want one of every color for Linda and one of every color for myself. We will be wearing them when we leave."

I looked at the skirts that got her so excited; they were not that short I figured they would come to maybe two inches above the knees. What made them so hot was there were no sides to the skirts. On the manikin it looked almost like spandex but the sides had three giant holes that showed the side of the thighs. In fact the skirt was joined at the top with a waist band the size of a wrist watch band and it had a matching belt then there were only two strands the size of a thin necklace between the top and the bottom hem. The hem was half the size of the waistband.

One of the girls said, "Boy, you're gonna drive the men wild wearing those." Harriet turned and said, "That's the point, now, isn't it." Looking at me she said, "Put on the white set. I'll wear the red one."

The top was just as bad. It was a short-sleeve blouse made out of the same fabric and, like the skirt, it had two giant holes in the side. There was nothing under the armpits, and the first string was just above the top of the breast line and there was one more string just below the breast line and then the bottom hem of the blouse.

It was not the kind of top that you wore a bra with, and not one you would go out in public with unless you were a hooker or something. I glanced at the price tag and the skirt alone cost $450. The top cost $400 even. I stepped into the dressing room and I knew I had to take off my bra. I already knew Harriet well enough by now that she would bitch about that if I left mine on.

I stepped into the skirt and then pulled the top over me. I looked in the mirror. With my ponytails I looked like a young hot college or high school girl. My breasts are nice and firm, so they stuck out perfectly. I walked out of the dressing room and Harriet whistled. She said, "My God, you are lovely! You look like a teenager. Turn around. Good, good. Wow, you have a lovely body, that is perfect on you."

I looked in the mirror and while I had to agree with her that I did look hot, I did not want to walk outside wearing it. My swimsuit felt more decent than that outfit. Harriet stepped out of the dressing room wearing the black outfit. With her figure she filled it out perfectly as well. Her breasts are larger than mine but not as firm.

She came out and turned around, showing me that as you walked you showed your breasts and with no panty lines and all the bare leg showing, it was very clear that any woman wearing this outfit was naked under it.

Harriet came over to me and leaned close to my ear she said, "You look so hot I could eat you right here."

I looked up at her and said, "Please, Harriet, don't make me wear this outside, and for God sakes not to the office. Please." She stood up looked at me and said, "Linda, if you do not want to wear that, you don't have to." She reached for her purse and pulled out her phone. I watched her dial and she said, "This is Mrs. Gamble, is my husband busy?" I stood up quickly and put my hand over the phone. I said, "Stop, I'll wear it, don't, please, don't!"

Harriet said into the phone, "Just tell him that I'll be in at 2:00 and he is going to like what I bought. Talk to you later, Floe, bye."

Looking at me she said, "That is it, no more. I am not going to be doing this all the time. You make up your fucking mind and stick to it. I could care less. Now, let's go." Turning to the girls standing there she said, "Box up all the rest, girls, and send Mr. Gamble the bill."

It didn't take long before they had everything in boxes and bags. Bill put everything in the trunk and he kept telling Harriet how hot we both looked. Getting into the limo, she said, "Take us to the spa, Bill."

When we arrived we pulled up to what looked like a country club. It was called "City Day Spa." We walked in and the people were falling over each other trying to help us.

Harriet ordered a mud bath, massage and bikini wax. I heard that and I got a cold chill. We showered, got in the mud tubs. Soaked there, got out, laid in the sun so the mud would dry. Then another shower before the massage. As we laid on the table the woman massaging Harriet asked her, "Do you want a happy ending today, Mrs. Gamble?" Harriet said, "Yes, we both do."

Now I had no idea what that meant at the time. I was so relaxed, it felt like my body was pure and peaceful. After what had to be an hour massage the woman working me slowly worked her hands up my inner thighs right up to my ass. She worked my butt awhile, then down the other side. When she got to my ankle she began working her way back up opening my legs just a little more. When she got up to my crotch area again, this time she began working my labia and I felt pressure against my anus as well as my pussy and at the same time I felt a finger begin to rub my clit. I looked over at Harriet and her attendant was doing the same thing to her.

I felt so relaxed and it felt so good, I came and came rather hard. When they left the room, I knew what a happy ending meant.

Moments later, the door came open and another woman walked in carrying a tray. She asked, "Who gets the bikini wax?" I looked up and asked, "Will it hurt?" She looked at me and said, "First time? Don't worry, kid, I'll make it fast. It will sting just a little, but it will go away real fast."

Harriet sat up and said, "Do her like you do me, and give her a little patch on top." She had me roll over and open my legs. She warned me when she put the hot wax down on me, she spread it out and as it set she used some clippers to trim the top part of my bush. She said, " OK, kid, bite down. I'm going to pull the wax up on three. One, two..."

I felt her pull out every pubic hair I had in one fast pull. Or so I thought, I was caught off guard and all of a sudden she pulled again and it felt like she pulled my pussy right off me. I screamed out in pain, then I felt her patting something on me. She said, "This will take the sting away. Relax, relax it is all over."

I knew I had to be bleeding down there. Harriet was standing next to the table telling the lady that she did a great job. The lady took her things and walked out. Harriet said, "It is going to sting for a few more minutes. The first time is always the worst. It is like losing your cherry -- after the second and third time, there is no pain. We'll go when you are ready."

She stood there rubbing the stuff on my labia. After a while she asked how I felt and I told her the pain was gone. We put on our robes and went to our lockers where we put back on those outfits. Getting into the limo, she said to Bill, "We have 20 minutes to get to the office. I want to be there at two sharp."

We pulled up to a huge building and Bill opened the door. He said, "It is 1:55, Mrs. Gamble."

We walked in and the security guard said, "Good afternoon, Mrs. Gamble." Everyone we passed said good afternoon. We took the elevator up and got off on the top floor. Everyone looked at us as we walked down to Mr. Gamble's office. I had no idea where we were going, so I walked just a little to the right of Harriet. As we walked, I could not help but wonder if the men looking at us were the same men that I let fuck me last night.

We walked into Gary's office he stood up came around from behind his desk and said, "My God, Harriet, you outdid yourself!" Turning to me, he said, "You, my dear, are even lovelier than last night, and I have to say you were hot as hell then. I have been waiting to talk with you all day. Sit, sit over on the couch."

He turned to Harriet and as they kissed, he put his hand under her short skirt and worked it up as he fingered her clit. She broke the kiss and said, "I got a surprise for you, baby: I had Bill fill me up this morning and I still have him inside me. Want some sloppy seconds?"

Gary went wild, tearing off his clothes as he said, "You bet your sweet ass I do." He touched his intercom and said, "Floe, send Terry in here, please." He turned Harriet around and bent her over his desk. He aimed his cock into her and moaned as he pushed in. The door opened and a young man came in. He said, "You called for me. Mr. Gamble?"

Gary said, "Yeah, kid, come in and get ready. Mrs. Gamble is going to need you when I'm finished." Gary pumped for a few minutes and he came. He pulled out and as he did he said, "Hold it in, honey, you got another load coming."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.