Honey and Cream
Day 3

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Romantic Sex Story: Day 3 - By order of His Lordship, Helena must "serve" the Roman Moor. Is this a fate worse than death or her most secret dream come true?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Helena woke before both of the others and hurried to the kitchen to fetch hot water. When he returned the Dancer was already awake and stretching. It was a slow process and unlike any simple morning stretch that Helena had seen before. Helena watched quietly. Sir Bogud awoke shortly and dressed without a word to either of them.

Before he left, he gave instructions, "Have this room cleaned and after dinner, return here. See that she is fed, and then escorted back to our encampment. I shall leave on the marrow."

Helena wanted to cry; first, she despaired of seeing the moor, now she feared never seeing Sir Bogud again. The Dancer - ever silent - stopped her exercises and began washing. While waiting for her to finish, Helena removed her shift and frowned at the stains and sweat upon it. She would have to make laundry one of her chores again later today. She felt soft breasts press against her back and the Dancer's arms wrap around her waist. The woman broke the embrace quickly and Helena looked down to see one of the long gold chains fastened about her waist.

"Oh My Lady!" Helena gaped, "'Tis far too fine a thing for me."

The Dancer did not speak, did not even smile but simply kissed Helena tenderly on the lips and walked to the door.

Helena dressed in silence then, contemplating how to thank so fine a woman for such a gift. When Helena was dressed, they walked together to the Great Hall. Helena prepared the Dancer a plate of food. When she returned to serve it, the Dancer was again enthralling the Keep's folk with another exotic dance. This one was full of dizzying spins and the gold chains around her seemed to dance of their own accord. When the cheering subsided, Helena served the simple breakfast she had prepared and hurried to the kitchen for something more substantial. Finally, the meal was over; the Dancer stood up when she was done and walked to the door. Helena followed trying to think of things to say other than goodbye. She could not. In the courtyard, she spotted Sir Gant's second and convinced him to escort the Dancer - Sir Bogud's wife she told him - back to the encamped army. The woman ignored the horse they saddled for her and walked through the Keep gates: silent, lovely. Helena watched them go until the gates closed then ran up to the battlements to watch them until they went out of view beyond the ridge.

Cleaning the chamber took no time after the through scrubbing she had given it the day before and Helena made her way to the kitchens longing for some task to occupy her mind. Try as she might, she could not pull her thoughts away from the wanton acts she had performed with Sir Bogud and the Dancer. Gratefully she agreed to help Adele with the dreaded task of inventorying the dry stores. She quickly trod the stairs to the cellars but in the dark and quiet space, her mind wandered over the sensations of the past two nights. The third time Adele pulled at her sleeve, she pinched Helena as well. Helena jumped and squeaked.

"Well, you deserve it." Adele scoffed, "you've done naught all day."

"'Tis true," Helena sighed and tried to remember what she was doing when her thoughts drifted away.

Adele then took her hands, "Helena, you've been distracted and strange ever since that damn moor arrived." Her voice lowered, "Has he bewitched you?"

Helena looked at her friend. They had shared everything - clothing, secrets, chores - for as long as Helena could remember. If she could not trust Adele with the truth then there was no trust to be had in the world. She led the girl to the workbench and cleared enough space for them to sit. "I am changed, that's true. But, though I can tell you how, I could not say why. This much I know, I would not change back; these last two days have been..." she sighed, "exquisite. Beyond heaven. Honey and cream."

"Helena!" Adele exclaimed, "Tell me! Tell me what they have done to you!"

Helena laughed lightly, "I confess. I am too modest still to say the things I have done." She smiled inwardly, "Would be easier to show you."

"Then show me."

Helena's smile faded. Adele had no idea what she was asking and yet, how wonderful an idea. To share this joy with her and receive it from her? She held Adele's eyes for a moment. "You must trust me, for whatever this seems, you will love me for it after."

"You are my sister, Helena," Adele's worry was thick in her voice, "how could I not?"

"Bide." Helena moved quickly before Adele's curiosity or her own desire could fade. She shut the door and found a grain sack to prop behind her friend. The she kissed Adele softly on the lips, "Ask no questions, just wait." Then she moved her fingers and lips downward slowly undoing the laces at Adele's bodice. By the time she pulled her friend's small breasts free, both women were panting with desire. She sucked Adele's nipples and the woman whimpered. Helena could wait no more; she slid Adele's skirt to her waist and enjoyed the scent of her sex. She kissed the hairy outer lips and found sweet nectar already spilling from them. Helena abandoned herself and devoured the sweet honey. Adele arched and cried out. Her body was stiff and trembling instead of wildly thrashing as the Dancer's had been. Helena kept her mouth clamped on her dear friend until she cried out again and collapsed, sweaty and panting.

"Dear God," Adele gasped, "Oh my sweet God."

They lay together for a time while Adele gathered her strength. Finally, she sat up and began slowly fixing her laces. "This is what the moor has done to you?"

"And his lady, aye."

Adele shivered, "Ye Gods. No wonder you are distracted. I should..." She stopped, blushed and looked away.

Helena understood. She said, "I should always wish to do this. With you, I mean. If you should care to."

Adele's eyes had tears in them as she smiled at Helena, "I should care to. And to learn to - to ... So that you may share too." Helena embraced her then. Distantly, they heard the roar of the cook's assistant looking for them. They hurried to pull themselves in order to see what tasks needed doing now.

In the afternoon, Sir Bogud set a few more tasks for her in preparation for his leaving. One of these was to see that his horse and gear were in good repair. She saw Colin as she approached the stable and she realized just how much she had changed - she wanted him; wanted to taste his seed and let it spew across her body. She realized that she would have to be careful with this new-found desire lest she earned a reputation as a harlot. She waved to him and he waved back.

He jogged over to meet her, "Was all well in the ward room yesterday?"

'Was it only yesterday, ' Helena thought, 'it seemed like a lifetime ago.' Aloud she sighed, "Oh Colin, I could not tell you."

"Are you well? We've not seen much of you since the moor arrived."

She touched her fingers to his lips, "Where can we speak in private?"

He frowned and looked about. "Come." He led her to an empty stall. Before he could ask again, she dropped to her knees and loosed the knot belting his leggings. They fell to the floor while poor Colin stood frozen, silent with shock. Helena nearly inhaled his cock. It was small but in short order it gained in size and mass. She cupped his balls with one hand and held his hip steady with the other. Too soon, he was tensing to release his cream deep in her throat. He grabbed her head and groaned. With no further warning, he began thrusting his cock more deeply into her mouth. Then with two long bursts, his cream sprang forth and Helena drank it hungrily. When he was fully spent and limp again, she stood and kissed him deeply, sharing the taste of his cream. Someone cleared a throat behind them and they both jumped.

Sir Moreland.

"Boy!" he barked, "What goes on here?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.