Saving Her Husbands Job - Cover

Saving Her Husbands Job

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her husbands boss made her an offer she didn't think she should refuse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

Bob was halfway to the airport when he realized that he'd left a folder full of information that he would need on this trip on his desk at home. He looked at his watch and saw that he still had enough time to get home, get the papers, and still make it to the airport in time for his flight. He turned onto his street just in time to see Tina come down the front steps and get into a long black limo. What the hell is going on he thought as the limo pulled away from the curb and he followed, all thoughts of the folder on his desk gone from his mind. He was surprised when the limo pulled up at the Hilton and Tina got out. He looked for a place to park and found one close by, but then he hesitated. The limo was still there - waiting for Tina to come back out? He decided to sit tight and see what would happen.

Five minutes passed, then ten and just as Bob thought that he might have guessed wrong, Tina came out of the hotel on the arm of a tall black man that Bob instantly recognized. John Wright was one of the company's biggest customers and his company was responsible for a good twenty percent of Bob's company's bottom line. But what was he doing with Tina, or better yet, what was Tina doing with him? He followed them to Carl's ChopHouse and then one hour later to one of the many nightspots that dot the Lower East Side. He couldn't take a chance on getting caught spying on his wife so he had to be content with waiting outside and keeping an eye on the limo.

But he didn't have to be inside to know what was going on. Tina would be drinking and dancing and after several drinks he knew that Tina would stop pushing Wright's hands away. Two hours later they came out of the nightclub and Bob followed the limo back to the Hilton. Tina and Wright went inside the hotel and the limo pulled away. With a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach Bob knew that Tina would not be coming out until morning, and with that realization came the certain sure knowledge that Tina and Wright had not met accidentally. There was only one way the two of them could have gotten together.

Matt Brown stumbled groggily to the front door wondering who in hell could be ringing his doorbell at two in the morning. He opened the door to find Bob Brandt standing on his doorstep.

"Bob! What are you doing here? You are supposed to be in Atlanta."

Matt was so surprised at seeing Bob that he never saw the right cross that sent him tumbling to the floor. Bob stepped inside and kicked the door shut behind him.

"Why am I supposed to be in Atlanta Matt? To take care of legitimate business or to get me out of the way?" Bob reached down to help the older man to his feet.

"Who is it Matt?" a voice called. In a voice slurred because of a fat lip Matt said, "It's Bob sweetheart. He's here about a business matter."

Matt turned and walked toward his study and Bob followed. Matt went straight to the wet bar and fixed two drinks. He handed one to Bob and then he touched his jaw, "Why did you do that?" he asked.

"You know damn well why! What I want to know is how did you get her to do it?"

Matt smiled a rueful smile, "Quite simple. I blackmailed her. She's done quite well for the company. I would imagine that your bonus alone on the deals she has closed for me will be in excess of a hundred thousand."

Bob was stunned. "How long has this been going on?"

"Since the night of your promotion party. I taped my little romp with Tina and then I told her I would show it to you if she didn't cooperate."

A voice behind Bob said, "He's quite good at that" and Bob turned to see Laura Brown walk into the room. "Quite good at getting women to close his business deals I mean. He used to have me doing it until he thought I was getting too old and too fat."

Bob looked at the ample curves barely hidden behind the almost transparent black nightie and thought "old and fat my ass."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.