Taken - Cover

Taken

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2008 by Shakes Peer2B

Erotica Sex Story: He loves her, she takes him. (Warning: If you don't like stories of men being fucked, don't read this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

This is a story about a FANTASY. The fictional characters in my stories are trained and experienced in acts of FANTASY - don't try to do what they do - someone could get hurt.

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it without my permission, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.

"I love you," I whispered.

That was how it began. I didn't know it at the time, of course, but those three words sealed my fate. They were true. Still are.

She loves me too. Of that, I have no doubt. She tells me so with every touch, every lingering kiss. It's just that she has needs...

But that is not where I begin.

We had been casual lovers for some time, and she had always been in control. I loved that about her - her strength and confidence. She was demanding, but I loved accomodating her. To this point, however, we had been vanilla, more or less.

Tonight, having returned from the theater, still dressed for the evening, I made my fateful declaration.

What did your lover answer, the first time you told her you loved her? Did her eyes fill with tears of joy? Did she throw her arms around you and pledge her own undying love? Not mine.

My love placed one red silk gloved finger under my chin, and with that fragile digit turned my face to hers, kissed me tenderly upon the lips, and said, in that low, silky voice of hers, "You will be mine forever."

It was not a question, nor was there any doubt in her declaration, just as now, there is none in my mind or in my heart that those words are true.

"Stand there," she told me softly, pointing.

I did.

With loving hands, she removed every stitch of my clothing. From the drawer of her dresser, she withdrew a velvet box. From its midnight blue interior, she withdrew a collar and locked it around my neck.

"You have bound your heart to mine," she whispered hypnotically. "This collar is a symbol of that bond. This is the only binding I will ever place on you. If your love is true, it is sufficient."

She had always been a force of nature, and I a bit of thistledown before her gale, but this was a new storm brewing - one that had never buffeted my psyche before. It mattered not. Though my heart pounded in my chest as if trying to break free, I answered in the only way I could - the way she expected.

"Yes, my love."

I was rewarded with another tender kiss. Gentle pressure on my shoulders from those elegantly slender, silk-sheathed hands brought me to my knees as surely as a piledriver would have done.

The soft, slippery fabric of her silken evening gown settled over my head, leaving me alone in the dark, with only her scent and her heat for my guide. It was sufficient. Her folds were already moist and I started slowly. A gentle probe of my tongue to part the dampness of the small patch of hair, and prepare the way for more intimate explorations.

I felt the tender warmth of her thighs enfold me as she cocked her hips to allow me better access to her core. I buried my nose within her folds and inhaled deeply - another preparatory gesture whose psychological value far outweighed the physical sensations it imparted.

My reward was the touch of her hands through the fabric of the dress. As I withdrew, my tongue extended into the depression left by my nasal appendage, and delved between the outer and inner folds of her mons. Slowly, tenderly, I traced the outlines of the delicate petals, ending with a light caress on the hard little prominence of her button.

Her grip took on more urgency as the breath hissed between her teeth. My hands found the hard little muscles that, when relaxed, gave such luscious shape to her behind. At the moment, they were tightly flexed to effect the presentation of her sex to my probing tongue. I pulled her to me, my tongue working now with greater confidence, seeking out unexpected nooks and crannies within the moist complexity of her womanhood, but always returning to the center of her sensation.

Slowly, I built momentum as her breathing quickened and she began making small animal sounds. Faster, with very light pressure, I vibrated the sensitive nubbin with the tip of my tongue. As I sensed the impending cataclysm, I dared to clamp the tiny bud between my teeth.

She shrieked her shock and pleasure, slamming her pelvis against my nose. Like a terrier who's caught a rat, I shook my head, yanking my captured prize to and fro. Her cries escalated and climbed the scales until I expected any moment to hear glass breaking. Every muscle in her body clamped down tightly, expelling her pleasure into my mouth and onto my chin and chest. I bathed in the shower of her love, using my grip upon her tiny buttocks to keep her from falling as she spasmed repeatedly against me.

Finally, she began to regain her composure, and released me from my silken prison. Her gloves caressed my cheeks and hair as she kissed my lips with a warmth and tenderness I had not felt before.

"You will need permission to take such liberties in the future," she admonished softly. "Now, lie down on the bed, so that I may have you."

I crawled upon her satin sheets as the silken gown slipped off of her exquisitely lovely form. I reclined upon my back to watch her undress, but gentle hands urged me to turn over.

Lying face down on the softness of her bed, I shuddered as, from the corner of my eye, I saw her withdraw a harness attached to a long, thick, rubber phallus. Phallus? A horse would have been proud of one like that!

"This is how I will take you," she whispered into my ear, lying full length upon my body, the cold hard/softness of her cock cradled between my buttocks. My heart pounded with fear even as I reveled in the luxury of her soft breasts against my back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.