Shelly's Story - Cover

Shelly's Story

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: A follow up to Shelly's Trip

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slow   .

I sat down at the computer for the first time in a couple of months and in reacquainting myself with what was on it I noticed "Watching The Wife" on the Favorites drop down menu. Being curious, and knowing that my husband Robert uses the same user name and password for everything, I had no trouble in pulling up the site. All I can say is 'fascinating!' Robert has always wanted to watch me with another man, but I had no idea that so many others had the same fantasy. I randomly read several of the stories and while scrolling through the list I happened upon a story entitled "Shelly's Trip." Since my name is Shelly I pulled the story up and imagine my surprise when the story turned out to be the one I told Robert following my last trip to Grand Island.

Robert has been after me for several years to fulfil his fantasy, but I've always said no. I was one of those silly females who believed that marriage was forever and that love and sex were the same. How could I possibly go to bed with someone I didn't love? Especially with my husband watching? I did try to satisfy Robert after a fashion. I would come home from business trips and tell him stories about my imaginary sexual adventures, but he always realized that they were made up and that I never intended to violate my wedding vows. Robert ended "Shelly's Trip" with the question, "You don't suppose?"

Yes Robert, the story was true — and so is this one.


I got to Grand Island two hours earlier than normal. There was a reason of course; I'd told Chris I would be back on that date and at that approximate time. What had happened between us on my last trip had been a 'happy accident.' I'd had no intention of being unfaithful to my husband, it had just happened. This time I was going to see if I could do it deliberately. If I could Robert would be one step closer to realizing his fantasy. I had no idea what I was going to do when I saw Chris's truck in the truck stop parking lot and believe me when I say I spent the entire three-hour drive thinking of nothing else. Would I see the truck and chicken out, just drive through the lot and keep on going? Would I just have coffee with him in the coffee shop, thank him again for the ring he had given me, and then go on to visit my branch office? Or would the wetness between my legs (oh yes, I'd been thinking about his cock ever since our last meeting) have me climbing up into his truck before he even had a chance to ask me?

It looked like I would never know. I had circled the lot three times without seeing his truck and I could not believe the disappointment I felt.


I had time to kill before I had to be at the Grand Island office so I parked and went inside to use the ladies room and then I went into the coffee shop to have a cup of coffee. I was sitting in a booth making notes in my Day-Timer when a voice behind me said, "Hey little girl. If you'll come out to my truck with me I'll give you some candy."

I turned and saw Chris standing behind me and holding out one red rose to me. The thousand-watt smile I gave him and the tingle I felt in my stomach answered all the questions that had been running through my mind. I was not only going to climb up into his sleeper I was probably going to race him to it. He sat down with me and we made polite small talk, but both of us knew what the other was thinking and what the other one wanted to do. As one we stood up and he took me by the hand and led me out the door in the direction of his truck and as soon as I saw it I broke away from him and yelled, "Last one in is a rotten egg" and I took off running for it. He caught me just as I put my hand on the door, spun me around and kissed me. God what a kiss; it buckled my knees.

He helped me up into the truck and we fell into the sleeper where I set a world record in getting my clothes off and then had to help Chris get out of his. I grabbed his cock and stroked it while we kissed passionately and he worked a couple of fingers into my pussy. That was it for foreplay, fifteen seconds, and then I was on my back and he was moving into me. Damn but I must have been wet because he slid right into me with no trouble at all and both of us were too horny to take it slow. He pounded into me and I pushed back at him and cried, "Harder baby, fuck me harder, come on lover, give it to me" and Chris obliged me. He hadn't been fucking me for more than a minute or so when I had my first orgasm. My nails dug into his back and my feet were pounding on the backs of his legs when suddenly he gave a little groan and I felt his cum splash inside me.

He fell to my side, took me in his arms and gave me a passionate kiss as my hand reached for his shrinking cock. I started to stroke his cock as his tongue probed my mouth and then he broke the kiss and I spun around so that my mouth could take the place of my hands. I tasted our mixed juices and it was heavenly. I did my best to deep throat him while playing with his balls and was rewarded by a returning of his hardness. I spun around again and pulled him on top of me and this time he fucked me slowly as I clung to him. God, what had I been missing? My husband had wanted me to do this and I had fought him at every turn. No more! If other men could make me feel this way Robert was going to get his fantasy in spades. I just hoped he could really handle it. Chris started to speed up and my body responded with another orgasm just as Chris sent his second load of sperm into me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.