Rachael And Julius - Cover

Rachael And Julius

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 16: The Beginning

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Beginning - 26-year-old Rachael finally lands 63-year-old Julius. But Julius' old world deeply southern family takes a mite bit of an exception to the romance. Love lost and found on the Chesapeake Bay.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It was a cold day but bright and clear. A lovely day to marry a lovely girl JD thought as he tried in vain to straighten his tie. Behind him, Charles and Edward chatted quietly as they dressed. They men folk had been banished to a tent to dress and prepare for the day. The wedding started in another two hours. Until then, they had time to kill in the cold - the heat lamps helped, but did not stop the winter air from creeping in through every crack. JD looked in the mirror at the reflection of his sons. Two out of three ain't bad, he thought, and they were good sons - good men, strong fathers and fine husbands. Better sons than he deserved.

"I wanna thank you two," He said still watching them through the mirror, "No man could ask for a finah pair uh boys than you."

They looked at him and smiled. "We had a good role model." Edward said.

The moment was cut short. Alex ran in breathless, "Uncle Julius! Granddad says you better come up ta'da house."

"He say why?"

The boy shook his head, "Gran-gran's awful upset an' Uncle Wilton wearin' handcuffs an'..."

"Wilton?" Charles was on his feet but Edward was nearly out the door already. JD followed them both to the front yard. April and Elizabeth held a weeping Claudia, Marcus was trying to pull Momma away from a handcuffed Wilton. Behind them, leaning against a state patrol car, was Parker Boson, in uniform. JD walked over to him.

"You wanna tell me what's goin' on here?"

"Takin' the boy to the county lockup, he wants ta stay fo' the weddin'. Miss Rachael said yes, but I ain't taken the cuff off him. Boy's been enough trouble."

JD nodded then stopped, "Miss Rachael said yes? She wants the boy to stay?"

Parker shrugged.

Voiced were raised again and JD looked over in time to see Marcus and Charles pull Edward away from Wilton. Parker yelled out and they both stepped over to the fight.

"Lizzie!" JD snapped, "Take Momma an' Claudia in the house." He turned back to the fiasco, "Edward! Settle yo'self down boy! What's got in ta you?"

Edward pushed Marcus away and turned his back.

JD took a deep breath, "Wilton, what the hell you doin' here, boy?"

He shrugged, "You mah Daddy. I ain't gotta like the woman ta wanna see you happy. You gonna marry her, I wanna be here."

JD closed his eyes. He wanted nothing more than for the whole family united today. But there was too much bad blood - Edward made that clear - for Wilton to stay.

"I mean, I ain't always happy 'round here but," Wilton went on, "ya'll mah family. I love ya'll."

"Oh, Father." JD whispered.

"You sit in the back with yo' Momma, Boy." Marcus growled, "You so much as raise yo' voice an' Ima let Edward take you out fishin' an' I don't think you be comin' back soon."

"Yes, sir." Wilton said softly.

"Charles, go-n get yo' brother. We gonna settle this now."

"Yes, sir." Charles voice faded as him moved off.

Someone put a hand on JD's shoulder, "You ok, Julius?" Parker asked quietly.

He nodded, not quite trusting his voice. He cleared his throat, "Yeah, yeah. Thank you, Parker." He looked at the man and tried to find something further to say. He felt himself choke up again and took a deep breath, "Thank you." He stepped over to Wilton.

"Son..." He stopped and looked at him. The boy had his mother's height and JD's eyes. More than the other two, Wilton was a blend of their features. He had been, JD thought, the culmination of his marriage with Claudia. Now, looking at him made JD wonder about the sense of marrying again. "Son ... just - just be good, hear?"

"Yes, sir."

JD looked at the cuffs and sighed, "So whadidya do, son?"

"Nothin'."

"Check fraud." Parker supplied.

"Check fraud?" Edward exploded behind JD, "The som'bitch got more money than he need an' he gets caught passin' bad checks?"

"Easy, Edward, now come on." Marcus took him in hand and JD looked at Wilton again.

"You hurt me, boy. An' ya hurt a good woman who ain't done no harm by you."

"She took you from Momma."

"Yo' Momma took herseff from me when -" JD caught himself. The boys did not know how long their mother had been with Parker and this was not the time to tell them, "Miss Rachael weren't part uh that, boy. You wanna know what happened 'tween yo momma an' me, you go on an' ask her. Meantime, I don't want no one here who fixin' to ruin her day."

Wilton's brow knit, "It's yor day too. How come ain't nobody care if-n you happy too?"

From Wilton, it made perfect twisted logic. Make the family happy, damn anyone who got in the way.

"It's my day too, son. Thank you. Come on. We just about ta say a prayer 'fore this all starts then you can come back out here an' sit with yo' Momma an' Parker through the service." JD turned and headed back to the men's tent. 'Steady, boy, steady.' he though to himself - if he found all this an emotional weight, he would never get through the wedding. He went in and checked his tie in the mirror more to allow whoever followed him in that to fix the damn blasted tie. He closed his eyes and counted to ten. Behind him, Marcus cleared his throat.

"We ready when you is, Julius."

He turned around. They had left a space for him between Marcus and Wilton. The circle included Charles, George, Alex, Peter and Edward. Little Robert stood in front of his father's legs. Edward glared at Wilton for a moment then looked at the ground. JD took his place and held his son's hand for the first time in a long time.

"Heavenly Father..." he began then paused, "I know this is hard for you boys, but I cannot tell you how much this means to me to have you all here." He heard a whispering shuffle as Parker joined the circle. "Father, we come before you as humble men." He thought of all the things he wished for his family and the future and said them. He asked for unity and forgiveness. "And strength, Lord, 'cause that woman's gonna need all you can give me. I don't know why ya sent her, Father, but I'm awful glad you did. In Jesus name we pray," Everyone joined the "Amen."

JD turned and hugged Wilton. "I'm glad you here, boy."

"I'm glad I'm here, too, Daddy." When they let go, Charles stepped over and hugged Wilton too. JD felt tears in his eyes. George hugged Wilton but when Wilton turned to Edward, the room turned cold.

"I can't. I'm sorry. I can't." He looked away from JD and stared hard at Wilton, "Stay away from April. And stay the hell away from Joan-n-Jean." He stalked out of the tent and JD turned to follow him.

Marcus stopped him, "Let him be, Julius. Ain't gonna fix that one today."

Parker put a hand on JD's shoulder, "Julius, congratulations. I'm gonna go get this one settled in. I'll make we see you before we leave."

"Thank you, Parker." JD looked at Wilton again and swallowed hard, "I expect ta you see 'fore you leave, boy."

"Yes, sir." he and Parker left the tent.

JD looked at Marcus. "Am I uh damned fool?"

"Yeah." Marcus smiled, "But you always been the smart one in the family, so what do that make me?"

"We ain't always been good to each other."

"An' we ain't like ta start. But you my brother an' Ima always love you." It was like being crushed by a bear when Marcus hugged him. JD closed his eyes and fought back the tears.

Edward interrupted them, "Daddy, they ready for us."

JD pulled away from Marcus and checked himself in the mirror again. Top hats and gloves - he should have had them all wear hats and gloves but it was too late for that now. He tried to straighten his tie again and Edward untied it with a laugh.

"Here, Dad, let me." He retied the knot and got it to lie straight. "Look about earlier. I'm sorry but..."

"Don't." JD stopped him, "Don't ever apologize fo' protectin' them. I'm proud of you, Edward. You a good man. I'm glad you by my side today."

"Me too." They walked together to the main tent and took their places in line under the willow tree. The family reverend was Candice's elder brother, James, and JD embraced him warmly.

"Thought you retired, Rev."

"I manage to get on my feet once or twice a year." The man smiled, "I'm glad I could be here for you."

They spoke for another minute then JD turned and saw them all standing together. Black suits and light green vests. The McElroy men, all polished, made a fine looking bunch. He could not help smiling. He glanced around and found his mother. He kissed her cheek. Then he said a word or gave a kiss to his daughters-in-law and his nieces. When the music started, he had to hurry back to his proper place in line.

Joan, Jean and Robert were the first ones down the aisle, looking just as cute as possible. Mid way down, Robert began to cry and the girls had to nearly drag him. JD was closer than either of the boy's parents, so he picked the child up and carried him the rest of the way with the girls. The girls parted ways with him, each kissing a cheek.

"Thanks, Granddad." "Congratulations, Granddad." Their voices blended and he wasn't sure which said what. He handed Robert to Charles and saw Edward give Jean and affectionate squeeze.

Beth was nearly down the aisle and Gracie was already following behind her. JD meet them both with a compliment and a kiss. They were followed by Lucille and Gabriella, JD hugged them both. When Helen reached him, JD smiled and whispered in her ear, "You gonna get yors later, I understand." She answered back with a smile that was not demure. He resisted swatting her butt as she went by.

Then everyone stood and JD heard the response before he saw Rachael. He had expected grace and beauty - she was an elegant woman. He had expected her to be lovely. But when she turned down the aisle and came toward him she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She handed her bouquet to Helen and reached for JD's hand.

He was paralyzed, "Christ almighty." He breathed.

"Junior!" Marcus hissed behind him, "Come on, boy."

He snapped out of it and gave his brother a lopsided grin before taking Rachael's hand and walking before Rev James.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here..."

She was radiant. She could not have been lovelier. And she was there for him. To marry him. As they said all the traditional words, he could see in her eyes how intently she meant them. He hoped she knew how deeply he meant them as well. Then Rev James asked about the ring and JD smiled. The first of a few surprises he had planned for the day.

"Marcus..." he reached back and took the box offered him. Reaching for her hand, he said, "Close yo eyes, Willow."

"JD?"

"Hush up, now, woman, an' close yo' eyes."

She closed them and put out her hand. He slipped the ring on her finger. It was not the simple gold band they used in the rehearsal - he wanted her to have something more, something, well, something as glorious as she. "With this ring, I thee wed."

She opened her eyes and gasped. "Oh my god." Twenty-six diamonds - one for each year of her life. Rev. James asked if Rachael had JD's ring and she stammered through her part of the ceremony. If anyone knew why they should not join, everyone held their peace. When he was finally given permission to kiss her, JD hesitated.

"What, you done become shy now?" Charles snickered.

JD shot him a look over his shoulder but lifted Rachael's veil slowly. He took her hands in his own and their lips meet softly. He longed to really kiss her - bend her backwards over the roots of this old tree and put grass stains all over that lovely white dress - but he knew there was much hand shaking and dancing before they were going to be able to exit with any good grace. "Later." He whispered and pulled away. When they walked down the aisle together hand in hand, there was much applause.

Then chaos reigned as the organized flow of the traditional ceremony dissolved into the reception. The caterers brought in tables and quickly converted the neat rows of audience to dining and dancing space. Peter's voice came over a speaker system.

"Testing, testing. Hi. Everyone. We're gonna start the music shortly but me-n-Alex-n-Gracie got our gift to Granddad and Miss Rachael. Grandma Rachael, I mean, I guess. Boy, that's weird." He hadn't meant to say it into the mike and flushed slightly when laughter drifted throughout the room. "Any way, uh, congratulations and uh, we hope you enjoy this." Alex and Gracie joined Peter under the willow tree and the three consulted each other. Then Alex began playing a guitar and Gracie announced, "Uh, Let it be me. The Everlys? I think."

I bless the day I found you
I want to stay around you
And so I beg you
Let it be me
Don't take this heaven from one
If you must cling to someone
Now and forever
Let it be me
Each time we meet love
I find complete love
Without your sweet love
What would life be
So never leave me lonely
Tell me you'll love me only
And that you'll always
Let it be me
And that you'll always
Let it be me

JD hugged Rachael tightly and moved closer to the performance. When they finished, everyone cheered and Rachael smiled through tears.

"I don't care what else we get, that was the best gift of the day!" she gushed hugging them.

After that, there was food and wine. Marcus made a toast that was half prayer and half commentary on JD's stamina. Rachael threw her bouquet which Helen caught and JD had a great deal of fun pulling Rachael's garter belt off and tossing it neatly into the hands of one of the deckhands. They cut the wedding cake without smashing it into anyone's face. Finally, someone announced the first official dance of Mr. and Mrs. Julius Davidson McElroy.

He took Rachael's hand, "That would be us." And led her on to the dance floor. 'You Are Everything' played as held her tightly and whispered, "Willow, Ima 'bout done wit' these folk."

"Oh, really?" she whispered back. "And what were you thinking that we just sneak down to the gazebo without anyone noticing?"

"Now that is an idea." He considered it for a moment, "Naw, they'd likely notice the bride an' groom gone missin'."

"You think."

"I figure we just throw 'em all out and head on in ta the house."

"JD we can not just throw out 200 people."

"We can try."

"You wanted the wedding," She laughed kissing him lightly, "You just have to wait."

"I'm an old man, Willow, I ain't got time ta wait."

She laughed at him and he held her closer. They danced for a few more songs before Marcus cut in and JD danced with Candice for a while. By the end of the night, JD figured he must have danced twice with every walking woman in the room. He was dancing with Claudia when Parker nodded to him from the doorway. "I want you ta know, Claudia, that I'm right happy for you an' Parker."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.