Rachael And Julius - Cover

Rachael And Julius

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 6: Stormy Seas

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Stormy Seas - 26-year-old Rachael finally lands 63-year-old Julius. But Julius' old world deeply southern family takes a mite bit of an exception to the romance. Love lost and found on the Chesapeake Bay.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Why am I here, Marcus?" JD walked into Marcus' office without waiting for invitation. His brother was on the phone and scowled at him. JD frowned and leaned over the desk - pointedly impatient for the man to finish the call. When he finally hung up, JD repeated his question, "Why am I here, Marcus?"

"You the one stormin' in, what's on yo' mind?"

"Charles is a fine lawyer."

"I'm glad you think so. I'm right proud uh yo' son mahsef." Marcus put his feet up on the desk. "Something wrong with that?"

"I wouldn't think so. Which brings me back ta mah original question which is why am I here?"

"It's a family business; you part uh the family."

"You don't need me here. Charles can handle all the day-ta-day operations."

"Now, Julius, don't start..."

"I'm serious, Marcus, I don't need ta be wastin' my time playin' law clerk to a boy I done apprenticed in the first place."

"Oh, so that's it." Charles voice cut in from behind him, "Look, Dad, just go home. You don't need ta be here, no way. Retire. Take Miss Sullivan out or somethin', hell I don't care - just go."

"And at what point did ya think you got ta decide who work here an' who don't" Marcus growled.

"He in my department?" Charles practically snarled back, "You want him, let him work fo' you. Just keep him outta my way."

"You right smug now, boy." JD crossed his arms to keep from throwing a punch at one of them, "Good luck with the committee hearing this afternoon."

"I can handle it, damn it!"

Marcus snorted, "Sure you right."

Charles pinched his temples, "Look, Marcus, I don't need a babysitter. And I got news fo' you - he doesn't like most of yo' ideas any more-n I do."

Marcus shrugged "Junior ain't never has."

"God damn it ta hell," JD snapped, "will you stop callin' me that!"

"Soon as you stop being junior on board." Marcus gave JD a malicious smile, "First born got privileges."

JD narrowed his eyes, "Second born, Marcus. Just 'cause Augustus ain't with us don't mean you move up in rank."

Marcus was on his feet and JD was reminded of just how much bigger than he his brother was. When they were in high school, Marcus was on several athletic teams and the strength of it never left him. They only fought physically once - that had been over their late eldest brother as well. Neither of them had left the house for more than a month afterwards - their father had grounded Marcus until JD's ribs had completely healed.

"Ya'll want me ta call Grandmamma up here ta send ya'll to yor rooms?" George had slipped in unnoticed and sounded surprisingly calm, "Or should I just call the nurse ta bandage you after you done beat each other to a pulp."

"Only one of us gonna get beat to uh pulp, here." Marcus drawled and JD had no doubt that Marcus could still drop him with one shot.

"George," JD did not take his eyes off his brother's face, "I don't suppose Marcus plan ta buy me out any time soon?" JD had a larger financial stake in the family firm because he personally funded an expansion of operations. He took pains to never let Marcus forget it.

"I wouldn't think so."

"How much a hit you fixin' ta take, Marcus?" JD saw both anger and resignation in his brother's eyes. "You know I ain't never been one fo' fightin' an' carryin' on."

Marcus flexed his shoulders and exhaled sharply. "You a snake, Julius."

"Had ta learn some way ta beat you. An' I got right good at it."

"I don't care what you do with yo' time. Stay outta my office."

"Then why in Hell you done spent twenny year, tellin' me 'come home', 'work fo' me', 'we need you.' if-n you ain't even know what the Hell you need me fo?"

"I don't need you anywhar." Marcus growled, "Daddy wanted you here."

"Daddy ain't been here fo' a long time now."

"Yeah, an' Momma was right proud that you was at his side when he left."

It was the closest JD had been to taking a swing a Marcus in decades. They had known their father's health was failing but JD had spent one more day in Washington and had gotten home too late by just hours to say goodbye. It was an ache he could never ease and it floored him that Marcus would bring it up now.

The look on Marcus' face changed and he flexed his shoulders again. He cleared his throat and muttered something that sounded vaguely apologetic. "E'body know you wanted ta be here, Junior. You an' Charles jus' need ta do whatevah ya'll do t'gether."

"That don't make no sense, damn it." JD gestured to Charles, "Yeah, the boy's weak on the legislature, but he'll pick it up. I'm in his way just as much as he's in mine." He looked at his son, "Oh, an' contradict me in public again, an' we gonna have more than words, boy." He turned back to his brother. "You just want me here 'cause, hell, I don't know why you want me here but we gonna have a whole lot more fights like this the longer I'm here."

"Ain't my fault you an' yorn can't work together. George an' me do just fine."

"Yeah," George laughed outright, "'Cause you in here an' I'm down in accounting. If-n we was both in the same department," he shook head, "we'da had us uh fist fight long ago."

"Hell," Charles added, "you-n-me come close from time to time."

"Now I see where we got it." George sighed deeply, "I just wish to hell you two'd stop actin' like you still in high school."

"Ain't me who can't grow up none." JD shrugged, "I stopped resentin' Marcus a long time ago."

"Piss off!" Marcus spat. He sat down again and put his feet back on the desk, "You come in here for a reason, George or is this just my day?"

"I came in to drop off this month's numbers and ta see if you wanted to blow off the rest of the day an' go fishin' but I'd just as soon not if you in one uh yo' moods."

The four men looked at each other. JD looked at his watch; the committee meeting was not for another four hours. He should really drive to Richmond and be there in person but he could attend by teleconference. He also knew that he and Marcus would be bickering all day trying to one-up each other in petty competitions. "Damn it." He sighed deeply, "I'll go to Richmond. Charles, you fish. Marcus," he paused and started again, "We gonna have ta work this one out, Marcus." He nodded to George and left the office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.