Rachael And Julius - Cover

Rachael And Julius

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 5: Family Life

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Family Life - 26-year-old Rachael finally lands 63-year-old Julius. But Julius' old world deeply southern family takes a mite bit of an exception to the romance. Love lost and found on the Chesapeake Bay.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Lord o' Mercy, woman!" JD's eyes nearly bulged from his head, "You done bought the display model not the tool!"

Next to it, JD was sadly comical, but the mammoth dildo would have dwarfed most men. It was huge; fully thirteen inches long and almost three inches across, it was the second largest model the store had carried.

She and Helen started hunting for the perfect all-purpose tool shortly after the discussion with JD. She had tossed most of her toys after they had moved in together because she did not want him to feel ... inferior. Now, she was looking for the right thing just in case toys are not something JD enjoyed; if there might only be one, make it the right one. It had taken almost a month of wandering through sleazy little shops and unsavory websites but they finally found one that had everything she wanted. Rachael had it shipped overnight. It vibrated, rotated and came with a prehensile clit teaser. And a remote control with a signal range, she learned the day it arrived, that reached all the way to the kitchen downstairs. She reached around him and closed the nightstand drawer.

"You don't need to see that."

He held her wrist, "Yes," His voice was flat, "I do." He reopened the drawer and pulled the vibrator out, studying the various dials and knobs. "Is this representative of yo' prior lovers?"

"I've never heard of a man who vibrated." She quipped hoping to lighten his mood.

"I was referrin' to the actual size uh the apparatus." He said without humor, "Have you evah been serviced by someone so ... large?"

"That's a rather personal question."

"It would then require a rather personal answer."

She contemplated telling him an outright lie but odds were that he'd suspect the truth anyway. She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. "My boyfriend, about six years back. Shortest guy I ever went out with but hung like a horse. I don't think he was actually as big as that thing but he must have been close."

"I see. And may I inquire as to why you are not currently seein' this paragon uh masculinity?"

She shrugged, "We were young. It didn't work out. I don't know; it wasn't love, I guess."

He flipped the on switch and the vibrator began to hum. Rachael shivered as her heart rate responded. He ran through each of the settings and uttered a non-committal 'huh' occasionally.

"Would you prefer I not be present when you utilize this here apparatus?"

"I would prefer you use it on me but if you're not comfortable with that then..." she shrugged again.

JD turned the vibrator off and sat down beside her. She could see the tension in his jaw beneath his beard. "It's a toy, JD, not a replacement." She said softly, "And it isn't an everyday kind of thing."

"Just whenevah you cry out 'deepah damn you'?"

"JD! I'm sorry!" she stood up, "It slipped out. I wasn't trying to hurt you. What do you want me to say here?"

He was silent and she cursed herself because she knew the answer to that. He wanted her to say that he was enough. But the oversized object in his hands clearly said otherwise. She could not even offer to return it - she had already tested more than a few features in the three days she had had it.

"Lie down." He was not looking at her and his voice was still tight with pain.

"No. Not ... not like this. You'll just get even madder and you'll never want to do it again and we'll just both be more upset over it."

"Kindly allow me ta worry ova what I will an' won't evah do again." He still would not look at her. "I said, lie down."

He had a bit of a dominant streak, Rachael reminded herself. Sometimes he expected her to obey. She suspected that this was one of those times. Hoping that this was not as bad an idea as it seemed, she crawled on to the bed - still fully dressed - and lay flat, arms at her side. He studied her for a moment then told her to close her eyes. He stood up.

She felt the penis shaped tip stroke her face, "Does it feel real?" he asked.

"No. It's close but not quite right. And the smell is all wrong too."

He dragged it lightly all over her face and neck then stroked her lips with it. "Will it fit?"

She ran her tongue around the tip and made a face.

"Tastes bad?"

"It's the cleaner. I can taste it faintly." She ran her tongue around it again; the taste was fading already. She opened her lips and sucked the very tip. Suddenly her heart was pounding and the eroticism of the moment became very real. JD was making her swallow a cock. If she opened her eyes, he might blindfold her. It was just the very shallow edge of bondage and domination but the fact that JD was in these waters at all was enough to make her nerves tingle. JD pushed the monstrous vibrator a little deeper and she had to stretch her mouth painfully but it fit just barely. He held it still.

"Deepah?" he asked.

She shook her head. Even with less than and inch in her mouth, she was nearly gagged. He pulled it out and stroked her chin with the wet tip.

"Unbutton yo' shirt."

She complied, biting her lips and swallowing hard. He stroked her chest and abdomen. Slowly he moved it up and down her bare skin but avoided any clothing. Each time she thought he would slide it over her bra he would stop and change direction. She was squirming with anticipation.

"You're teasing me, JD." She whispered.

"Hush up now, woman." He snapped but then she felt him lean down and his lips brushed hers lightly. "You just stay quiet and let me think now, hear?"

She bit her lip and nodded. She let her hands lay by her sides waiting for his next instruction. Then she heard the buzzing and held her breath waiting for it to touch her. Instead, the buzzing stopped and a quiet sigh escaped her.

He asked her to remove her pants - but not her panties - and caressed her stomach and legs. Then asked her to remove her shirt altogether. She lay in just her underwear, eyes closed, breathing hard. Every so often, he would turn on the vibrator and she would stiffen in anticipation but he would turn it off before touching her again. She could feel her nipples straining against her bra. The teasing was effective. She was breathing hard and twitching, dripping with anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.