Rachael And Julius
Chapter 3: Welcome Home

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Welcome Home - 26-year-old Rachael finally lands 63-year-old Julius. But Julius' old world deeply southern family takes a mite bit of an exception to the romance. Love lost and found on the Chesapeake Bay.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It was in the car almost two hours out from DC that Rachael started having serious second thoughts.

"Maybe you should call and tell them I'm coming." She said nervously. His whole family at one dinner. It had a sink-or-swim feel that she disliked.

"Nonsense! They'll be tickled pink to finally meet you."

"They know we're engaged?"

"No, but they have known I been seein' someone mighty special for sometime."

"They know I'm 26?"

"Now, stop worryin'. They'll love you just as much as I do."

"And if they don't?"

"We gonna have an awful small wedding." He glanced at her and smiled. "I'm too old ta be fightin' and carryin' on. Either they like you or they gonna learn to like you."

She was silent again as she had been for most of the trip. In her minds eye were images drawn from 'Gone with the Wind' of a southern family in its worst incarnation: racist, chauvinistic, xenophobic. She kept expecting to see confederate flags and shot gun racks. Instead, they drove down miles of lush greenery, historic landmarks and a surprising number of wineries. She made JD promise to stop at one on their way home. She had the feeling that a stiff drink would be the first thing she would need as they left.

They passed the sign for Reedville.

"Wasn't that your turn?" she asked as they sped past the exit.

"If'n we was being picked up, yes. But I figured we'd just drive on up to the house." He paused and looked at her then back at the road, "Without a car, someone has to ferry you to and from Reedville proper and, well, some guests feel trapped. So I thought, you might like to have a car available. If you need it."

She nodded. JD was aware that this might not be 'love fest' he hoped for. She wished she found that comforting.

After another hour, JD started pointing out local sights. Finally, he slowed to a crawl near a mailbox.

"Open that, honey, an' see if'n the mail's come in yet."

"You're becoming more and more southern as we drive, you know. And who's mail is this I'm stealing, anyway?"

"Ours. We's here." He turned on to a dirt road hidden along the tree-lined highway and suddenly they were there.

The house it's self was a four story anti-bellum beauty with well-kept porches and delicately painted trim. A few bushes dotted the grass in front of the house and four large magnolia trees framed it all. A little ways from the house was an elegant willow tree. In the distance, Cockerell Creek glittered in the afternoon sun. It was breathtaking. The trip was worth the view alone.

"You grow up here?" she gasped as they got out of the car and she surveyed the scene.

"Yep. That windo' there. I used ta climb out at night and sit on the roof 'round the side. Can't imagine why I didn't break my fool neck."

The house door opened and someone yelled out, "That you, Julius?"

"'Lo Marcus! Come on down, want you ta meet someone." He put his arm around Rachael's waist and pulled her along, "You've spoken ta Marcus a hunnerd times, so now don't be nervous."

Marcus met them at the base of the stair and the brothers embraced briefly. The JD introduced, "Ms. Rachael Sullivan." Which is as far as he got before Marcus cut in.

"Ms. Sullivan, well hello and welcome. Hey boys," he yelled over his shoulder, "Yo' Daddy's here. Come on out. Ms. Sullivan, I am right pleased to meet you. I musta heard your voice just about as often as I've heard Junior here."

"Pleased to meet you as well." Rachael found it easy to like Marcus. He had the southern "good-ole-boy charm" that was much the opposite of JD's dignified reserve. He was a big man with all the marks of a one-time athlete. He towered over JD. She also enjoyed the subtle changes that came over JD - even as his age, it was clear that he was the younger brother. He bristled at 'junior'.

From out of the house came four men, whom Marcus took the liberty of introducing. They were his own son George and JD's sons Charles, Edward and Wilton. "Boy's this is Junior's secretary up in Washington, Miss Sullivan."

"Please, Rachael is fine."

Wilton moved first, taking her hand and kissing fingertips softly, "My pleasure, Miss Rachael. I declare you 'bout the finest thing Daddy ever brought home from the capital." Somehow the gesture was creepy rather than charming and as quickly as possible, Rachael pulled her hand away.

"I've heard so much about you all, I feel I know you already."

They gathered the overnight bags and everyone made their way into the living room. Sweet tea, mint juleps, and fresh baked cheese biscuits waited inside and Rachael got a chance to talk to everyone for a few moments.

Charles was most like JD - same short but stocky build, same thick hair - dark brown still not white - and like his father had gotten a law degree. He had much of JD's reserve as well. Edward must have taken after his mother for he seemed to have nothing of JD's build or persona about him. He was tall, thin, fair and prickly, with the family constantly telling him to 'sit down and relax.' But he was nice enough in general and Charles blamed his nerves on the fact that Ed had always preferred spending his time at sea rather than on land.

"I think he's the only actual sailor in the family." Charles laughed, "Not a good trait to lose in a family of fisherman."

Wilton kept watching her, though he kept his physical distance, and in truth, her eyes kept finding him. He had the looks she classically went for - dark hair, tall and muscular. He had razor stubble, and although he said he was a deckhand on one of the family boats, his hands had the smooth feel of a man who'd never worked a day. He looked like Central Casting sent over an actor for the family black sheep.

"Momma!" She heard JD's cry over the rest of the room's conversation and stood up to greet her future mother-in-law. Rachael was just a touch surprised. They were here to celebrate the woman's 83'd birthday and Rachael had expected an elderly, frail woman. Instead, she looked and moved as if she were considerably younger. 'Here's to good living' Rachael thought, admiring the woman's grace. JD called her over and Rachael took his hand.

"Momma, this is Miss Rachael Sullivan. Miss Sullivan, my mother, Cecelia Rose Lee McElroy."

"How do you do, Ms. McElroy? It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"And a pleasure to meet you, child. Now how did you meet my Julius?"

"I'm his secretary."

His mother snap to attention, "Julius! Don't you be sneaking off down to that office, ya hear? This ain't no working week, this is time to spend with your mother who's old and won't be with you much longer." She turned a cold eye on the whole family, "That goes for the rest of you as well." A chores of "yes, momma" broke out amid the laughter of the room and Mother McElroy took Rachael's hand, "I don't care why Julius brought you down with him, while you are here you are my guest and not his employee, you hear me?"

Rachael laughed, "Yes, Mother McElroy."

"Now, don't go standing on formality, here. You call me 'Momma' just like the rest of them." She leaned in to whisper, "I'm getting' so old, I'm not sure I'd answer ta anythin' else."

"I would say you are anything but old, Momma."

"Keep this one happy Julius or I'll tell Marcus to hire her out from under you. We could do with a good secretary."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.