Almost
Chapter 5: Sunday Morning

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sunday Morning - Elaine fell in love with Thomas ten years ago - when he was 17. Now he's back. Can a teacher love a student?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Black Female   White Male  

When she woke again, sunlight was streaming in the window and Curtis was watching her, grinning.

"Good morning." Her mouth felt coated in cotton but he kissed her anyway.

"How'd you sleep?"

It was a good way to start the morning; exchanging pleasantries with someone who made you feel magical the night before. They were beginning to do more kissing than talking when someone knocked at the door. She glanced at the clock.

"Ah, your expensive breakfast. You, young man, have extravagant tastes."

"Libenter identidem viva voce." He kissed her shoulder, "Words to live by."

"Tell that to the waiter." She slipped out of his arms and into the bathroom before he could catch her. "Dibs on the bathroom, you get the door."

He banged on the door, laughing, "You could at least give me a towel!"

She pulled one down from the rack and a small box fell out. She tossed the towel out to him, closed the door once more and picked up the box.

It was a black velvet ring box.

She sat down.

She looked at the box and listened to Curtis chatting casually with the bellhop in the other room. She did not open the box. She was not sure she wanted to know what was inside. She knew she would open it--how could she not?--but she was not sure what she wanted to see.

It was, of course, a ring. But not what she expected. It was a class ring; the ladies version of the one he wore with the same oversized square diamond but with a more delicate over all shape. It was practically identical except for the fact that the dates for her BA and MS on the sides were about 10 years older than his. She looked at the inscription expecting to see her initials and his little motto. Instead, it said 'WillYouMarryMe?'

Elaine stared at the ring wondering why she was not surprised or more shocked. Why she was not lightheaded and dizzy? She felt no stress at all. She felt calm; a little anticipation, knowing that they would be making love again--probably before breakfast. She laughed quietly when she found the ring too big for anything but her thumb.

She heard the outer door close and realized that he would shortly wonder what was taking so long. She put the ring back in its box and locked the bathroom door. He must have been planning this for months.

He could wait for her to take a shower before she said 'yes'.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.