The Vassal Academy - Cover

The Vassal Academy

Copyright© 2008 by SavannahMann

Chapter 31: Houston

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31: Houston - Master Devon convinces the Vassal Group to set up a voluntary training facility for the Domination and Submission culture.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

The Boeing 737 began it's descent into Houston International Airport. Devon had already returned his chair and table to their stowed and upright position. The Flight Attendant, Devon hadn't cared to catch her name swept through the aisle to check that even the first class passengers were obeying the rules. Devon sighed and awaited the touchdown, turning to Jeannette. "When we arrive, you go find our luggage, and I'll meet you there when I have the rental car."

"Yes Master." Jeannette agreed.

The plane bumped down to the runway, and began to slow, the pilot working to efficiently bring the aircraft to the land maneuvering speed he needed to reach the gate.

The passengers didn't cheer as they had when the first part of the trip landed at Charlotte North Carolina, but then, the storm they'd flown through may have frightened them a bit.

Devon heard the announcement that cell phones could be turned on and he did so. Powering his new iPhone to start getting the information he would need to find his way to the Hotel.

Victor Kolich was ready to make a decision, and to take a small personal risk. He would meet with Devon, in private, to insure that they weren't seen, or God forbid, overheard discussing the subject of the meeting.

Devon saw two email messages light up, and he tapped the icon. They were both from Diane, relaying phone messages while he was in flight. Devon read the first, a confirmation from Sarah Miller, and the second, a request to arrange dinner from Victor Kolich.

Master Devon,

The man who would only identify himself as Victor called while you were in the air and asked that you return his call when you arrive. He asked if I knew your dinner plans, and I said I was sure you were engaged this evening, but I believed you were free tomorrow.

Slave Diane.

Devon nodded. The plan, such as it was, appeared to be moving forward. Devon decided to delay returning either call, he just didn't know enough yet to speak to either person.

Taking a glance around as the plan taxied to the gate, he spoke to Jeannette again. "We'll be having dinner with Victor, probably tomorrow."

"Yes Master." Jeannette replied. "And Miss Miller?"

"That's tonight. I'm guessing she'll be more comfortable in the Hotel's restaurant." Devon said.

"Probably crowded Master, she may not feel like discussing things there." Jeannette offered.

"Probably not." Devon agreed. "For that discussion, we'll go to the suite. Make sure you have your key with you, in case she would prefer to go up alone."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said.

After reaching the gate, Devon and Jeannette exited the aircraft and headed towards baggage claim. The Gate wasn't too far to walk and Devon did, knowing that the heels Jeannette wore would make her feet and legs hurt, and deciding that would be fine.

Devon oriented himself quickly, and sent Jeannette towards baggage claim while he stepped to the Hertz counter. "Hello, I'm Devon Jamison, and I hope you have my car ready."

"Sure thing sir, one moment." The smiling woman said as she typed into the computer. "OK, I have you here sir. A Grand Marquis, and we have it ready for you."

"Excellent." Devon allowed. Ten minutes later, the paperwork was signed, and he was given the keys to the car. Then she drew a circle on a map to show where he could find it.

Devon went to the Baggage Claim and found Jeannette easily enough. There were a half dozen young men who were trying to stand near her in what they hoped looked nonchalant, and trying to catch her eye to be given an excuse to strike up a conversation.

Devon paused and enjoyed the sight. Jeannette was wearing a business grey suit, of sorts. The jacket was buttoned, and her blouse was unbuttoned enough to show ample cleavage. Her skirt ended perhaps four inches below her shapely ass, and her feet were in heels that gave her calves excellent definition.

Near her were two bags all ready, a small suitcase that belonged to her, and Devon's big two suit special. She was watching the rest of the baggage go by waiting to spot one of the other two bags they were expecting.

Devon approached her and said softly. "You're drawing a crowd."

"Yes Master. They've been hanging around." Jeannette replied without stopping her search of the baggage.

Just as softly to Jeannette. "Kiss me slave, and give them a show."

Jeannette looked at him, and smiled widely. She threw her arms around him and gave him a deep and passionate kiss. Devon reached down and gave her ass a familiar, and possessive squeeze, letting the other men see the firm ass that he had.

Jeannette's eyes sparkled. She understood what had just happened. Master was showing off, and taking some pleasure in tormenting the squares. She glanced at the baggage and said. "Your suitcase Master."

Devon intercepted her and got it himself, placing it with the other two on the floor. The young men were now staring openly at Jeannette as she stood watching the bags go by on the conveyor.

Devon managed to snag Jeannette's hanging bag as it went by and then taking the baggage, carried it to the lot indicated in his map. He stopped once and glanced at it before turning and walking with Jeannette and finally finding a dark green Mercury Grand Marquis in the slot indicated. Devon tried one key, and then the other before the trunk opened.

Once in the car, all the bags having been stowed in the trunk, Jeannette sat and waited while Master familiarized himself with the controls. He got the seat, and mirrors adjusted, and then pulled out of the space and was headed for the exit. He paused long enough to pull his phone out of his pocket. "Start to program the map thing, I don't know anything about this city."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said and took the phone and selected the map option. She selected the hotel from the list of bookmarks, and then had it locate them through the GPS. In a minute it had the directions. Jeannette navigated them by watching the movement of the little dot on the map and soon she looked up and pointed. "There Master."

Devon pulled into the Marriott and up to the front of the hotel. He helped unload the baggage and put it onto a cart. Then he parked the car and returned to Jeannette. In ten minutes, the check in was complete, and they went up to the room assigned to them on the forth floor.

Jeannette began to unpack the suitcases while Devon sat in a chair and taking his cell phone started to return calls. First, he arranged to dine at the Hotel's Restaurant with Sarah Miller this evening, and then he returned the call to Victor Kolich.

"Mr. Kolich? Devon Jamison, I understand that you called." Devon began.

"Yes Mr. Jamison. I believe I would like to meet with you to discuss a couple items."

"Certainly Sir. I'm engaged this evening, however I am free tomorrow all day for your convenience."

Devon was surprised at the next question, and said. "I really don't know, I've never seen one." The meeting was arranged, and Devon hung up.

Jeannette was finished and kneeling beside his chair. Devon was tapping his finger on the table, and looking somewhat surprised. "Something wrong Master?"

"Victor wishes to meet us at the Greyhound track. To watch the Dogs run I suppose." Devon said.

"I've never seen dogs race Master." Jeannette admitted.

Devon shrugged. "Neither have I, so it will be a first for both of us."

The discussion turned to this evening, and Devon spent an hour briefing Jeannette on contingencies he wanted her ready for. Jeannette listened, and asked questions that seemed to indicate her understanding of his intent.

Devon rose and walked to the bed. "Slave, I'll accept some pleasure later, for now let's take a nap, we wouldn't want to appear exhausted when we meet Sarah Miller later would we?" Devon gestured to show he expected Jeannette to lie next to him on the bed. He kicked his shoes off and then lay down on the covers.

"No Master." Jeannette said as she joined Devon on the bed to take a short nap.

At seven PM, Devon arrived at the rotating Restaurant on the top of the Marriott building and was shown to his table. "The third member of your party hasn't arrived yet sir, when she does, I'll show her to your table."

"Thank you." Devon said. He ordered a drink for himself, and Jeannette asked for water. When the waiter had gone he asked. "Water Jeannette?"

"Mistress Ann is punishing me Master. It's all I'm allowed." Jeannette said simply.

Devon smiled faintly. "I think we can waive that while we're here on business."

Jeannette nodded her understanding. In another two minutes Sarah Miller was shown to the table and they rose to greet and meet her.

After the pleasantries were observed, Devon accepted menus and watched as Sarah Miller ordered a Manhattan as a before dinner drink. The next few minutes was given to perusing the menu and then they made selections and ordered from the Waiter who was nearby. Once that had been attended to, Devon began the business in a low voice. "Ms. Miller, I wanted to meet you and discuss the request you've made of our Academy."

Sarah Miller was fighting to remain in control. She could feel the power that Devon radiated. It was intense. Jeannette was as beautiful as legend had it, but Devon, he didn't really look like a trainer to the Greek god's, but instead, one of the Greek gods themselves. She fought her emotional response, demanding that her intellect remain in charge.

"I understand Mr. Jamison." Sarah said abruptly. "The question is can you help me?"

"I'll need more information first." Devon temporized. "If you're uncomfortable discussing this here, we can do so after dinner, I have a suite at the Hotel."

Sarah glanced around, the other tables were occupied, and something might be overheard. "Perhaps that would be best."

Dinner conversation was immediately reduced to chitchat, but it was obviously strained. Sarah's answers were primarily short and even abrupt. Devon ignored this and continued to talk about current events, the state of the economy, and even discussed briefly the quality of various automobiles.

Sarah was obviously annoyed, and wasn't hiding it. Devon considered as he allowed his mind to jump from subject to subject almost without thought. Sarah was tense, and annoyed. She wanted answers and she wanted them right now. Devon decided this was perhaps desperation on her part, and he wondered how long she had been fighting her desires.

Once the trio had returned to the suite to chat, Devon again playing cordial host offered Sarah a drink. She declined, and Devon decided it was best to get to business. "Jeannette, if they have a Scotch there, please fix me one on the rocks."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said and moved to obey.

"Get your self anything you wish Jeannette." Devon turned back to Sarah and asked again. "Are you sure you won't have anything?"

"I'm sure." Sarah said tightly.

"A brandy?" Devon offered again.

Sarah shook her head. Damn it, can you help me or not?

Devon accepted his drink and noticed as Jeannette knelt next to him she had a glass of water. "Ms. Miller, or may I call you Sarah?" She nodded her acceptance and Devon continued. "I'm going to need some more information, how long have you had fantasies of being a submissive?"

"Not very long." Sarah answered.

Devon shifted slightly. "To find out what I can do for you, I'm going to need absolute honesty."

"Not very long." Sarah repeated. What the hell is that sound. Is a TV on or something? It sounds like a white noise thing that some people sleep with.

Devon pursed his lips considering. "Before or after you graduated College?"

Sarah narrowed her eyes to show her annoyance. "Can you satisfy my request Mr. Jamison?"

Devon frowned. "I don't know until you tell me the truth."

Sarah let a huff of air out through her nose audibly. "Mr. Jamison, I need to know if you can so abuse me that I never want to do this again."

Devon considered for half a minute, then he turned to Jeannette. "Jeannette, please send Mistress Dominique a message, tell her that as far as Sarah Miller is concerned, the visit is a failure. I will continue to meet the other potential clients, and will advice as each situation develops." He handed her his cell phone and turned to Sarah.

Sarah finally showed signs of life. "What do you want from me?"

"The truth." Devon repeated.

"Since college." Sarah said in a small tight voice. She had to strain to get it past her throat.

Devon nodded and held his hand up stopping Jeannette from typing. "Always the same fantasy? Or have they evolved?"

"Evolved?" Sarah asked just as tightly as before.

"Yes. Did it begin as a rape? Or did it begin as a desire for rough sex? What is your fantasy now? What do you dream about?" Devon asked in his deep melodious voice.

Sarah hesitated a moment. "Rough sex, rape. Now, being ordered to perform for another."

"Do you still have fantasies about multiple partners?"

"Yes." Sarah admitted blushing.

"All Vaginal, or Anal and Oral as well?" Devon asked just as calmly.

"I can't." Sarah said.

"Sarah. I can do one of three things for you." Devon said softly. "I can make your fantasy real, real in your life. I can give you three weeks of the fantasy, and hope you don't revert, or I can wish you well and leave you alone."

"Please." Sarah said with tears forming in her eyes. "I can't do that, I'll be out, ruined."

Devon shook his head. "My other contacts this weekend are Dominants in this area. Successful businesspeople, like you. People who would be equally scandalized if their behavior became public knowledge." Devon leaned forward fixing her with his most powerful stare. "Someone who could make your fantasy real for a very long time."

Sarah shook her head. "They'd know, they'd know and I'd be ruined."

Devon shook his head. "No, they won't. You'll know, he will know, and that is it."

"No." Sarah said shaking her head furiously. "You have to break me of this. You have to sour the milk."

Devon shook his head. "I can't. You're a submissive at heart, and you'll never be anything else in your romantic life."

"NO!" Sarah shouted and stood up. "I can't be."

Devon sat and waited, Sarah stared at him, desperation, and fear obvious on her face, making the skin around her eyes tight. Devon softly said. "Sit down Sarah."

Sarah sat on the front edge of the chair, her face pleading with Devon. "Help me."

Turning to Jeannette. "That document I printed out, please get it for me."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said and stood to obey. She went to a laptop style case and opened it, she then withdrew a single folder and brought it to Devon.

Devon accepted it. Leaning forward he extended the folder to Sarah and said. "The answers your heart seek are in here."

Sarah accepted the folder and frowned at it. She opened it and glanced at the paper. Then she began to read. As she did, she stood and walked to the window and read all three pages. She then re-read the pages and closed the folder.

That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. A man who wishes for a woman, one who challenges his intellect, who can entice his masculinity, and who can kneel before him in private.

Opening the folder again she turned to the second page. The ideal submissive for me, would be college educated, because the social circle I exist in would demand someone who has a classical education, who has read Plato and could discuss Shakespeare. My perfect submissive would be a professional woman, with a career of her own. One who would define her professional success by her accomplishments, and her personal satisfaction attending to my wants and darkest desires.

"Did you write this?" Sarah asked turning to Devon.

Devon shook his head. "No. I have a meeting with the man who did."

"He's here? In Houston?"

Devon nodded. "He is."

"Does he work for my company?" Sarah asked frightened.

Devon shook his head and gestured to the chair before him. "Please sit. He doesn't work for, or with your company. I won't identify him to you, nor you to him unless you both express a desire to meet the other."

Sarah bit her lip and walked to the chair. She sat and looked at Devon. "You're playing Matchmaker."

Devon shrugged. "Sarah, you can't, you'll never be able to silence your desires. The more you try to hide them, the more obvious it becomes to Dominants everywhere that you need to be commanded. The only way for you to be happy, to find the conditions for your soul to be happy, is to kneel at the feet of your Master, and at the same time be a very powerful, and very strong woman in business."

"I can't be both, no one can." Sarah objected.

"There is a woman in California, who is an office manager for a large and very successful law firm. She is a slave to her husband. She has written a biography about her life." Devon began, and then shrugged. "The Buddha said that there are three people in each of us. The one that others see us as. That one that we see ourselves as, and that which we truly are."

"This has to do with me how?"

"I disagree with Buddha on one thing. He said that we should combine the three, and only by combining the three, could we become enlightened. I think that by embracing what we are, and knowing what we are, it doesn't matter what others think."

"I still don't see your point." Sarah said.

"The face that others see, need not be the true you. You can rule your company, even rise to the position of President and CEO, and still be a slave in the privacy of your own bedroom."

"No, I can't. They'll know."

"Then you are already doomed." Devon said softly. "If they are so omnipotent as to know your private home life, then they will know you are meeting with me, and about what. They will know you contacted us, and why. They would know your heart already."

Sarah shook her head. "This isn't what I want."

"It is what you want, you are just afraid to admit it to yourself." Devon offered in reply.

Sarah stood and turned for the door. "If you can't help me, then this meeting is over."

"Sarah, one last thing, before you leave." Devon said without moving an inch.

Sarah turned and looked at him, the question obvious on her face, if not on her lips.

"If you hesitated too long, I will find another submissive for that man. He deserves to be happy as well, and I'll not tell him to wait forever while you pretend that this is some adolescent phase you are going through."

Sarah looked at the folder in her hand. She was still holding it, unwilling to let go. She had tears in her eyes as she looked back at Devon. "He really exists?"

Devon nodded. "He really does. I thought that the woman described could be you, if you were trained to embrace, and really accept your hearts deepest, and darkest desire.'

"Would he tell anyone about me?" Sarah asked as though afraid to hope he wouldn't.

"His position would be ruined as well, he literally has just as much to lose, perhaps even more, if the secret got out." Devon said.

Sarah looked at the folder. "I don't know, this isn't what I wanted."

"Take the night, think about it. Let's meet again on Sunday, we'll have a late lunch, and we can talk more, after you've had some time to think." Devon said reassuringly.

Sarah turned to go and as she touched the doorknob she hesitated. "You can't cure me?"

"There is no cure Sarah, there is only insanity if you keep trying to deny what, and who you are." Devon said gently.

Sarah opened the door and left the room, it closed behind her, and Devon sat for a long time considering. Jeannette knelt beside him, awaiting his pleasure, and thinking of Master Devon.

Finally, Devon broke the silence. "Jeannette, send an initial report to Dominique, and Ann. Tell them the truth. We haven't yet landed Sarah as a client, but I believe we have a fair, use that word, fair chance of doing so before we return."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said. She took the phone and began to compose the message.

"Jeannette, do you think I'm crazy in thinking that they'll fit?"

Jeannette stopped tapping on the phone and looked up at Devon. "Master, are you asking my opinion?"

"Yes."

Jeannette hesitated. "Master, Love is not something you can dictate. You can't say to one person, this is perfect for you, and expect them to agree."

"I know." Devon said tiredly. "So I'm very much off on this one. I was afraid of that."

"I don't know Master. The article touched her, and from a narrow point of view, it's possible that she could fit, but could he fit her image of the Master?"

Devon nodded. "Is there Chemistry between them?"

"I don't know Master. Only they will, when they meet." Jeannette said.

"Did you know that smell is one of the determining factors in attraction? The combination of pheromones that is individual to each of us, sometimes a combination is very strong, and sometimes it's very repulsive."

Jeannette smiled supportively. "I read that article too Master, you told me to."

Devon nodded. "Will they jibe? That is the question."

"If there is some attraction Master, how do you get her to submit to him?"

"I have no idea." Devon admitted. "None what so ever."

Jeannette finished tapping on the phone and then sent the message. She knelt beside him and waited. Devon was still looking at the door, his eyes nearly closed as he replayed the conversation, using everything he knew to try and understand the conversation, looking for mistakes. Weighing each word, tasting each flavor or nuance, he considered and found that he still didn't know.

"Come Jeannette." Devon said standing. "We'll visit one of the clubs tonight, let's get changed so that we fit in, and be prepared to represent the Academy and the Executive Club in style."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said as she also stood.

They spent four hours at the club, which had been advised of their visiting Houston by the Executive Club, and promptly extended VIP privileges to them. The bill needed only to be signed, and would be added to the monthly bill the Executive Club in New York presented to the Academy for membership and services used.

Devon spent a great deal of time talking with potential clients, and Jeannette was talking to others, both Dominants who were intimidated by Devon, and Submissives who may one day be trained at the Academy.

All of the players had heard of the Academy, and all of them were happy to have met the Master's Master from this legendary school. Many wanted to sample Jeannette, and Devon had considered, but leaving her worn out from a Gang Bang would not serve his interests for the rest of the weekend, and he delicately steered the conversation away from that topic.

Arriving back at the hotel, Devon and Jeannette quickly readied for bed, and then Devon decided to take care of his personal edge.

Sarah was crying openly in her apartment. She was so disappointed after meeting Devon. She wanted to hear how he was going to save her from this, and instead he said he could make her fantasy real.

Sarah read the article again, she had nearly committed it to memory, and shook her head. No one could have really written this. No one could have her concerns.

She watched the sun come up, having sat up all night in her apartment. Every single light was on, in an effort to chase the darkness of her dreams away. She had been drinking most of the night, and collapsed on the couch, the half full glass of gin tipping over in her hand to fall to the carpet. The spill wouldn't stain, it was Gin after all. She slept on the couch, and her dreams were even more vivid than usual. This time, her hands were bound behind her, and her dark lover shoved his raging erection into her ass. He took her where she was still a virgin, and showed her no mercy. Waking on the couch, she found herself actually in the throws of an orgasm, she had climaxed herself awake from her dream. Groaning as she came, her hands gripping the arm of the couch she rode the waves of pleasure and then lay panting.

Her hand wondered down, and opened her pants. She found herself sticky, and wet. She cried some more, and tried to ignore the gnawing hunger between her legs, and in her heart.

Waking before noon, Devon and Jeannette quickly washed and prepared for the day. Ordering a small breakfast platter to be sent up, they dressed in casual clothing. For Devon, that meant a sports shirt while carrying a light cotton jacket in deference to the heat of South Texas in summer, and a light cotton pair of slacks. For Jeannette, it meant a cotton skirt that ended about three inches below her ass, and a tight fitting shirt over a quarter cup bra.

Devon programmed his phone's GPS for the destination, and then plugging it into the cigarette lighter, set off for the track.

At the track, he used the Valet parking, and then entered the Clubhouse, and found a place to sit. Higher than most of the other viewers, he watched the crowd for any sign of Victor Kolich. They had agreed to the area near the starting line, under the assumption that it would be less crowded, and it was. Devon saw the man and recognized him from his picture. Sending Jeannette for him, Devon sat and waited.

Victor looked at the crowd and was relieved that the area he'd suggested was as sparsely filled as he had remembered. Then he saw a beautiful brunette walking towards him. She stopped before him. "Mr. Victor Kolich?"

"Yes."

"I'm Jeannette, please come with me sir." She then turned and walked towards a man that Victor had seen but not knowing who Devon was, didn't consider for more than a moment. The man stood as Victor approached and introductions were handled. Drinks were ordered from the waitress and then once they were received Devon said. "Thank you for inviting me here, I've never seen dog races before."

"I did, about a year ago. A client wanted to see it." Victor admitted. "I remembered it as a place where everyone was watching the races, and no one was watching anyone else."

Devon nodded. "Privacy in public,"

"Yes." Victor acknowledged. "Why do you think I wrote that article?"

"Mr. Kolich, if I may." Devon said with a simple smile. "The time for fencing is behind us. If you want to know why I came to the conclusion that you did write it, for future reference, it would be useless. An artist can't hide his work, he can sign a different name, but his style, his individual skills and his muses come out. Your words are very well done, and your style comes out from anything you write."

"Was it the phrases? I realized after I re-read them I had used a couple similar phrases."

"It was the passion Mr. Kolich. The phrases cemented the conclusion in my mind, but it was the similarity of passions." Devon smiled again. "Your article on the environmental shipping practices was brilliant, looking at each, and giving a synopsis of each. Concluding that once a reasonable system had been developed, and was not only dependable, but more efficient, and cheaper than the current standard of Diesel fuel. This system, once developed and tested, would not need to be legislated into a predominance of the industry, it would be embraced by shipping companies around the world."

"Yes. I still believe that." Victor said.

"The passion in that was apparent. May I ask what drove you to write it?"

Victor sat for a while. Devon Jamison was here, and while he hadn't offered or threatened anything, was asking for a small amount of truth. This truth, while not widely known, wasn't too hard for anyone to find out. "My Daughter. She's nineteen, and in college. She's a real nut for the Environment. While she goes to school on my money, she protests me in every way she can. According to her, I am the embodiment of evil, polluting the environment for greed."

Devon nodded. "I believe that Winston Churchill said that if you weren't a Liberal at the age of twenty, you had no heart. If you weren't a Conservative by the time you were forty, you had no brain."

Victor chuckled. "I've heard that quote before."

"To the young, you need only the will to change the world for what you believe is the better. To the older, more mature, you have learned it take more than good intentions to change the world even a slight bit." Devon said.

They ordered a light lunch and commented on a couple of the races as they ate.

"So Devon, you've met me, talked to me about the article, is that why you wanted to see me?" Victor finally asked.

Devon considered. Victor Kolich was all business. "Victor, have you considered making your dream come true? Finding a submissive who meets your needs?"

Victor shook his head. "No, she doesn't exist."

"She may." Devon allowed. "As you can guess, part of my trip is recruiting, visiting clubs that are involved in this kind of activity. Locating possible clients as it were."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.