The Vassal Academy - Cover

The Vassal Academy

Copyright© 2008 by SavannahMann

Chapter 27: The Actors Arrive

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Actors Arrive - Master Devon convinces the Vassal Group to set up a voluntary training facility for the Domination and Submission culture.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

After breakfast, Devon went to his office to check the news and messages that had come in during the night. He had just sat down and was reading the first message when Josh knocked on Master Devon's door and entered when bade. "Master Devon, please forgive this interruption, but I need to talk to you."

"Sure Josh." Devon said. "I needed to talk to you too. What can I do for you?"

"Master, I don't think I can be a slave, not for a while anyway." Josh began obviously uncomfortable. "I knelt in front of a chair last night, and I tried to imagine anyone else in the chair, you, Master Andre, Mistress Rebecca, any of you." He hesitated and then after a long pause, he finished the rest of it. "I couldn't see anyone else there, no one. Just Brad." He stopped as his voice broke.

"I understand Josh. Really I do." Devon said softly. "You have to give yourself time."

Josh shook his head. "Master, I can't see you as anything but a Master. I never will." He stumbled again and took a deep shuddering breath to try and calm down. He swallowed hard and took a second deep breath, a smoother one. "I can't be a slave, not now. I don't know if I ever will again."

"Josh, it's only been a few weeks. It takes time." Devon said, knowing as he said it that Josh was probably right. His submission was to Brad, not to a notional Master. Josh had loved Brad, and felt like he couldn't love again, and as long as his heart was hurting, he couldn't submit.

Josh held up a hand and slowly managed to get himself under control. He continued. "Master, I think I have a way to help you, and me though."

"What is that Josh?" Devon asked cautiously.

"I've been working with Chef, and I really enjoy that. To earn my keep while I'm here, and I think you're going to be short of space when the people from California show up, I'd like to work with him, if you'll permit me of course."

Devon nodded. "Sure Josh, that's no problem. As for earning your keep. There is no need, you're still a guest." He shifted uncomfortably. "I had hoped to talk to you, and ask if you'd consider moving upstairs for a week while the Actors are here. I regretted the inconvenience, but I think I have another idea. One for a longer term answer to the problem of rooms if you will."

"What idea is that Master?" Josh asked.

"If you'll come with me." Devon said. "I'll show you."

They went to the kitchen, and then down into the basement. The bondage area would be under the training wing, but Devon turned towards the smaller staff wing area. He opened a door, and turned on a single overhead light bulb that dangled from the ceiling. The room was smaller than the bondage area under the training wing. But it was fairly large. It had three doors that led off the room, not counting the one they'd come in by.

"It doesn't look like much. However It's fairly large, and it has it's own bathroom and shower." Devon walked and opened the door. "Obviously we'd have to make some changes, install carpet, better lights, furniture, probably paint and possibly wall paper."

"It will be fine Master." Josh said as he looked around. "It's roomy, and I can see lot's of potential here."

"It also has a door outside." Devon said and pointed. "It's locked, and bolted right now, we'll get it working for you. That way, you can come and go as you please."

Josh nodded. "Yes Master, I understand." They were giving him freedom.

"Josh, I don't want you to think you're being shunted down here. For the week the actors are here, as soon as we get things put back together, this room, your room, becomes the high priority." Devon said. "I just figured you could use it, and be comfortable here, while at the same time being close to us, your friends, and we are your friends Josh, and have some personal area where the slavery isn't."

Josh nodded. "I think I understand Master." He smiled slightly. "It will be fine Master."

"I never knew what to do with it. It's got four windows up near the ceiling that look out, but they're kind of small, and the room feels dark that way." Devon said. "I assumed that at one time it had been some sort of maids room, with Chef's area, a Mother in law suite, added on later."

Josh nodded. "Yeah, we hung out in his room yesterday."

"I think this can be done up nicely, I'll have Jeannette and Geneva take a look at what should be done when we have a chance." Devon offered.

"Thank you Master." Josh said again.

Devon escorted him back upstairs. He knocked on Chef's door and it opened in a few moments to show the famed Chef John. "Chef, I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Not at all." Chef said. "Please come in."

Devon entered and sat on the couch. "Chef, Josh has asked if he can stay, and work in the kitchen. I've told him I saw no problem, and we have that big storage room under us that isn't in use, it's going to be a couple weeks before we can start on setting it up, and I wanted to make sure you're comfortable with him as a..." Devon stopped. He shrugged. "I don't know the term."

"Trainee." Chef said with a grin. "He's not much of a cook, but he has potential, he hasn't made a mistake in following my instructions. I think I can teach him to be a fairly good chef."

Josh grinned and then chuckled. "I knew the Trainers were superior, I just never realized that Chef was the same way, about his kitchen. Somehow I think it's supposed to be flattering."

Chef grinned. "It means that I think you're not aware of the delicate nature of cooking, but I think you have potential."

Devon nodded. "I'll put him on salary. Would six hundred a week be too much for a trainee?"

Chef shook his head. "No, that would be fine for a few months. When he learns more, and is more useful, I'll suggest a raise for him."

"We'll see to it Chef." Devon said cordially. "I don't even want to know what test you'll give him."

"I'll let him tell me about Squabs." Chef said chuckling. "Welcome aboard Josh, and I'm sure you'll do fine."

Josh turned to follow Devon out and then stopped. "Chef, what the hell is Shad Roe?"

Chef roared with laughter. "It's a fish. A seasonal fish like wild Salmon. You can only get them in the spring." He wiped his eye and asked. "Where the hell did you hear about Shad Roe?"

Josh shrugged. "It's in the book Master Devon gave me. They mention the Shad Roe. They said that they don't get it in Europe. They also talk about Squab, which is what made me think of it."

Devon grinned. "Nero Wolfe, a Detective with a taste for fine food Chef."

"Perhaps I should read this book." Chef said still chuckling.

Josh and Devon returned to the office to start the paperwork. Devon gave him a watch and told him that Chef normally stayed on channel six. "It allows him to be reached, but doesn't bother him with the inanities."

The setting up of the house, and moving of Josh to the last house slave room was conducted with a day to spare. Devon held the final staff meeting the morning the Director, and Producer were to arrive. "OK, we're set up. Remember we can't treat them like slaves, they're spoiled for the most part, and I doubt sincerely that any of them would be slaves in real life. We're here to teach them to fake it, convincingly."

Ann took up the direction. "You've all read the bio's on our guests, you know the challenges facing us. First, we have to reach them, repetition, and consistency of message is the key there. We all have to sing from the same sheet of music."

Rebecca took her turn. "Patience with them is absolutely necessary. For all of us. They will be insulting, even dismissive of us. Endure it, ignore it, and rise above it." She paused to look at Devon. "That goes for the trainers, especially us trainers."

"We have an almost impossible challenge." Devon summarized. "We start today, with two people who are used to faking things, the Producer and the Director. They are according to Ann, so accustomed to faking everything, that they believe that everything is fake."

Jeannette smiled for the slaves. "Master, all will be fine. We aren't fake, and they'll realize that soon enough."

"God help us if they don't." Ann grumbled softly.

The next morning, the slaves donned their clothing. It had been decided that while the Squares were here, they would wear the slave dresses, and perhaps the squares would be less uncomfortable.

Tony the Director and Frank the Producer arrived a day ahead of the actors, and were amazed at the Academy. While they didn't get the full tour, they did get shown around by Devon with rather explanations of what the Actors would be getting in line with the training.

After dinner, they sat with the trainers and listened to the expected timeline of events, with each trainer explaining what task or skill they would teach the actors to simulate.

Tony questioned Devon first. "Look, we're not really great movie people but this is astounding." He collected himself. "How can we possibly hope to teach anyone this type of behavior in a week?"

"We taught Diane enough to win a bet in a week." Thomas pointed out. "She was through oral arts phase one in a week, and almost through phase one ballet in the same time."

"Geneva didn't take much longer." Rebecca pointed out.

"We aren't teaching them to be slaves, but how to play slaves for the movie." Devon pointed out. "We're planning on first, teaching them the deference that you've seen, then helping them rehearse the scenes and with a little luck, this movie will be a credit to us all."

The Director shook his head. "It's just difficult to believe. I've heard what Michael and Christina told me about the training here. I've even talked to Adam about his experiences, yet, it's still hard to believe."

Michael who had arrived during dinner agreed. "Devon has the confidence of our company, he's demonstrated to them that he is fully capable in teaching the actors to be more realistic."

Devon smiled. "I could arrange for a demonstration, for each of you."

Frank looked wary, but Tony smiled his understanding. Devon nodded. "Jeannette, Diane, and Geneva are trained enough for such a demonstration. Do you have a preference?"

Frank looked stunned by the pronouncement while Tony shrugged. "I guess I should leave it to you."

Devon looked at Frank and nodded. "If one of the girls doesn't suit your tastes, then simply ask one of us trainers and we'll certainly consider showing you the talents that have been developed in us."

Frank looked at Devon, and then at Rebecca and then back at Devon. "You must be joking."

Devon shook his head. "I'm actually sorry, Crystal has only just passed into phase three training, and isn't sufficiently trained for this task. Otherwise I would simply say pick the one that amuses you."

Frank shook his head. "I produce the films, help with the sets, that sort of thing. I'm married, and I don't cheat on her."

Devon bowed his head. "Forgive me if I insulted you. Everyone must create his own rules to live by, and work to live up to his own image of manhood."

Frank shook his head again. "No insult, just no."

"Michael, would you be insulted if I offered you some company?" Devon asked.

Michael considered. Ann had already indicated that she probably would not agree. "Certainly Devon, I'm always a fan of hospitality."

Devon nodded and turned back to Tony. "Jeannette, Diane, or Geneva. Please choose the one that would amuse you this evening."

Tony smiled. "Jeannette is a very beautiful woman."

"Yes she is." Devon said. He raised his wrist. "Jeannette, please come to the Conference room."

"Yes Master." Jeannette's voice came from the speaker.

In a minute she entered and knelt before his chair. "You wished to see me Master?"

"I would like you to attend to Tony tonight. He's our guest, and I hoped you would be willing to entertain him."

"Yes Master." Jeannette answered. She waited a moment and then rose and walked to Tony's chair and knelt beside it. "If there is anything you would like, another drink perhaps, please let me know sir."

Frank frowned at this. Tony indicated he was fine, and after a moment said. "Well Devon, I guess that covers the points of my interest. I'll be around to watch the training and smooth any problems over. Just let me know if you need anything." He stood and Jeannette followed him out of the room.

Turning to Michael, Devon said. "Same question, only I have two slaves left, and the trainers of course."

Michael considered for only a moment. "Geneva is a lovely young lady, I think I'd like to spend some time with her."

Devon nodded, and again the routine with the Watch was repeated. When Geneva arrived she knelt before Devon and he began to explain. "Geneva, this is Michael, he's one of the VIP's as you know. He's asked for you to attend him." Devon didn't wait for the answer he knew would be affirmative. He turned to Michael. "There is one thing with Geneva. She broke her nose not too long ago, and it's still tender. Please be gentle and understanding with that."

"Of course Devon." Michael said with a tension that belied his apparent calm. He was looking forward to sampling Geneva's talents; he wanted to see if the rumors were true.

Geneva rose and walked to Michael's chair and knelt beside it. "Anything you need sir, please don't hesitate to ask."

Michael indicated that he too was ready to retire, and Geneva followed him out of the room.

Devon sipped his drink and turned to Frank. "If you change your mind, anytime this week, don't hesitate to let me know."

Frank shifted uncomfortably. "Honestly Devon, I've never been real comfortable in this business. I've told myself they were actors, and did these things for the film, and for the money. However, that can't be said of what just happened can it?"

"No." Devon agreed. "You can't say she's an actress, nor am I. However the why she did it is very different. She did it because she enjoys this life, this lifestyle. To our way of thinking, she's entertaining a guest, who is important to me, her Master, so she's serving me, us." Devon said waving a hand.

"I don't understand." Frank admitted.

Devon considered. "The Astronauts. They don't get paid much money, not for the risk they undertake. Imagine sitting on top of two hundred million pounds of explosives, with a million moving parts, all built by the lowest bidder." Devon grinned at the old joke. "Yet they all volunteer. In fact, there are long lists of people who want to do just that job. If you ask them, is the job worth the risks, considering the Government Salaries they receive, they tell you that they love their work, and wouldn't do anything else if they could."

Frank nodded. "So they are chasing dreams, and your slaves, are they chasing a dream?"

Devon shook his head. "No, they're living it. Just like the Astronauts, they are living their dreams."

Jeannette followed Tony into the guest room and then knelt before his chair and waited. Tony sat down and looked at her. "You don't mind this?"

"No sir. It's a pleasure to serve Master."

Tony looked hard at her. "What drugs do they put you on? In California, the girls who don't mind are usually pretty stoned. You don't look stoned."

Jeannette's eyes flashed for a moment, and then she smiled. "Sir, to a slave, especially the house slaves, that is very insulting. Our rules are inviolate. There are no drugs other than by prescription. No mind-altering substance is allowed. Prescription drugs are used to heal, or treat, never to alter."

"So you found that insulting?" Tony asked smugly.

"Sir, you must understand something. I am a slave, by choice. By my own free choice. I have rights here, in this house. I am living the way I want to, without any coercion, or threat." Jeannette looked him right in the eye. "By asking what kind of drugs I'm using, you're telling me I don't care what the rules are, and I'm living a lie. It's insulting to me, and to Master. I can tolerate any insult to me, but insulting Master is not something I would easily tolerate."

"Adam told me that you all honestly love this place, and these people." Tony said to change the subject slightly.

"Of course, a slave should love, and obey Master, out of love." Jeannette said easily.

"So what is the catch?" Tony asked.

Jeannette raised an eyebrow. She drew in a deep breath. "Sir, you don't believe, despite being here all day." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

Tony shook his head. "Great set up, but you're right, I don't believe it."

Jeannette shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry Sir. I can't do anything to convince you. You have lived your life among the phonies, and have become too cynical to believe that anything is genuine, or true." She looked at him. "Why don't we fuck, and leave your doubts alone for now."

Tony chuckled and sighed "Whatever, blow me sweetie."

Jeannette had an evil grin as she moved forward. She had decided to blow him, his cock, and his mind. She'd get him to pop his cork, and leave him wondering what else she could do, since he'd only have her mouth tonight. She resolved also to speak to the slaves, these Hollywood folks were really annoying about their disbelief. Frankly, they were insulting, and the Slaves needed to remain submissive, even when being insulted.

Geneva was doing much the same thing, after a similar conversation. Michael wasn't as doubtful; he'd been here before. However, she couldn't give him the great demonstration of oral sex she wanted to. Her nose was still tender, and while it was fine most of the time, it would cause a painful reaction if she bumped it sucking his cock.

Once he was hard, she found her own sex wet, and willing. The training always worked she thought. All you have to do is tell me I'm going to fuck, and the training kicks in. I start to lubricate and next thing you know my pussy is open and waiting for a cock. She slid her mouth up and then licked down along the underside grinning at Michael.

"That's pretty damn good Geneva, even with your nose hurt." Michael said with some strain in his voice.

"Perhaps I can show you want else we're good at." Geneva said as she stood and straddled Michael's cock. She lined his cock up at her entrance, and slid herself down on his length. "Oh, that's so nice." She cooed.

Tony had never gotten a blowjob like this. It was stupendous. It was really amazing. Jeannette was a miracle. She licked, suckled, teased, and did things with her tongue that he'd never felt before. Whatever these people were, she was amazing. He grunted as he came, and she swallowed his sperm quickly and efficiently. She seemed to enjoy giving him this pleasure. Well, she was probably a good actress is all.

Geneva was riding Michael's cock and pinching her own nipples as she talked to him. She had realized early that he liked to hear her praise him, and with him sitting there while she did the riding, there wasn't much for him to screw up. She continued to talk dirty to him. "Oh God, that feels so good. Your cock is wonderful." Well it was hard, and it wasn't a toothpick, so it was fairly nice.

Michael reached out and grabbed her hips, the slut was ready to come again, and as she did, she squeezed him and bucked in his lap. It was a real orgasm, he felt her getting wetter, and then he came.

After cleaning him up, Geneva realized something. She didn't want to stay with him tonight. She would if he indicated a desire, but really, he was a phony, and while she showed him a good time, he was not a Master, and certainly not her Master. "Would there be anything else sir?"

"No, I guess not." Michael said. "I'm a little tired from the trip."

"Sir, I have some other chores to attend to, if it's all right, I'll leave you to sleep sir." Geneva said almost holding her breath.

"Sure, no problem." Michael said as he lay back on the bed. "Good night Geneva, and thank you."

"Thank you sir, and sweet dreams." Geneva said as she got up and moved towards the door. In the hallway, she glanced to make sure the other doors were closed, and then she headed for the stairs.

In the staff wing, she found Jeannette in her room, listening to her radio. Geneva stopped and stepped in. "Jeannette, I think I was bad."

"What's up?" Jeannette asked.

Geneva told her and then sat on the chair. "I just didn't want to stay there, if he had asked, or insisted, I would have but I came up with a lame excuse and dodged him."

Jeannette looked sympathetic. "I know, I kind of cheated too."

"You?" Geneva asked surprised.

"Yeah, I blew him using station twelve, and left him wondering what else we could do." Jeannette said. "I knew when I started he'd never last using that."

'I guess we don't like them much." Geneva said. "Why?"

"They aren't Masters, and they think all we are is our pussies." Jeannette said with an edge to her voice. "It's insulting as hell. You're a great medic and a damn fine person. You care about people and animals. Crystal is a great kid, and becoming a great slave. Diane is a fabulous organizer, and really something special in an administrative role." Jeannette said with an edge to her voice. "None of us are merely life support systems for out cunts."

Geneva nodded and hug her knees for a minute. "That's exactly what he made me feel like." She looked at Jeannette. "Why is Master so much better?"

"Because Master knows us, knows our hearts, and appreciates us, all of us. Not just our cunts." Jeannette nearly spat the word cunt. "Sometimes, serving Master means you tolerate someone who doesn't understand you."

"Are we in trouble?" Geneva asked.

Jeannette shook her head. "Master understands. Just try and be tolerant, these people are going to be the mothers of all squares."

Geneva chuckled. "Yeah. It's going to be a long week isn't it?"

"Yeah." Jeannette said. "I'll talk to Master Devon, and tell him what we did, I'm sure he'll understand. Besides, we did manage to get them to pop their corks right?"

Geneva nodded. "OK." She stood and headed for the door. "I'll see you in the morning."

Jeannette lay down and closed her eyes. She didn't feel guilty, she just didn't like the squares is all.

Devon listened to the report in the morning and frowned. "I understand the reason, but tell Geneva, tell all of them. I know this is hard, and I know they're squares and phonies. I also know you're better than that. I know that each of you is a slave at heart, and serving Master doesn't mean doing things you like, it means doing things that Master wants you to. Doing them to the best of your ability. Is that understood Jeannette?"

Jeannette hung her head. "Yes Master."

"Jeannette, there will be no punishment this time. However, when I give you an assignment, when I give an assignment to any of the slaves, I expect the slave to do more than go through the motions, I expect them to put their hearts into whatever I tell them to do." Devon continued. "No task is too small, and no task is too large for a slave."

"Yes Master."

Devon relaxed a bit. "That is now finished business, and to demonstrate my understanding of the difficulties, tell the slaves this. If they behave properly this week, while all the squares are here, I will give each of you a spin on the table in reward."

Jeannette smiled. "I understand Master." The carrot was big, and it was tasty, and it would be earned. She was sure of that.

"That's it Jeannette, get them up and moving."

Jeannette woke the slaves and sent Diane ahead with Crystal, and then spoke quickly to Geneva telling her what Master Devon had said. Geneva sighed and nodded her head. "Right, I got it. Don't hold back, don't make excuses."

Diane and Crystal were off the toilets when Jeannette walked into the bathroom to start the morning routine. In the shower she told them of the carrot. "Master said if we behave, and it's going to be trying this week, we'll all get a spin on the table in reward for our good behavior."

Geneva blinked and then grinned. She was forgiven her mistake, and she was being offered the best torture on earth in reward. "Best behavior, got it."

"Count me in." Diane agreed.

The first actors began to arrive just before lunch, and the slaves took them to their rooms and then gave them a tour showing them the areas that were to be used.

Josh and Diane were in the kitchen, working on meals, and upping the number of prepared servings as more and more actors arrived. All eight had arrived before dinner, and Devon held the first orientation meeting in the Conference room.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to officially welcome you to the Vassal Academy. I understand that in the movie, the term is to be Bondage Academy, but this is the actual academy. The people who work here, they live as dominants, and submissives. They are far more accomplished than you will probably know during this week." He gestured towards the trainers who sat along the wall. "The trainers you see there are among the best in the world. They are here to help you pretend, and that is the key, pretend to be submissive, or dominant, depending upon your roles."

John Stone raised a hand, and when eyes turned his way he spoke. "So they're our acting coaches?"

"Something like that Mr. Stone. Or do you mind if we call you John?" He got a shrug indicating that John didn't mind. "We'll use all of your first names, unless you object. We go by our first names, I am Devon, and that is Rebecca, Thomas, Andre and Ann." He pointed to each in turn, and they bowed their heads as they were introduced. "The slaves are house slaves, they literally live as our servants, our slaves, every hour of every day."

Some of the actors glanced uncomfortably at the group along the wall. Devon continued before the actors could object. "They will demonstrate for you, and assist you in behaving like true Dominants, and Submissives. Most of you have met Ann, and Diane, and know they are quite impressive."

This got murmurs of agreement, and some of the Actresses looked uncomfortable. Lisa raised her hand. "Are we going to be expected to fuck for free? On command no less?"

Devon looked at her and shook his head. "No. As I said. You are actors, and we wouldn't try and teach you something you won't learn, and true submission is out of the question for all of you. You're too jaded, too cynical, and far too selfish to be a slave."

Lisa narrowed her eyes at Devon and almost spoke out before glancing at the Director. Devon let the moment pass, and continued. "You will find we are terribly blunt here, but that is our lives, and this is our home. I will ask you for simple common courtesies that we will return. First, treat my staff with respect, all of them. The slaves are not your slaves, they are ours. They will attempt to assist you, and they will agree to reasonable requests. They will object to orders which violate our hard rules."

"Those are?" John Stone asked smugly.

Devon outlined them and then said. "Those practices, including the drugs, do not happen here, ever. Merely suggesting one of those will result in our asking, politely, for you to leave. If you violate one of our rules, or propose such a violation, expect me to ask you to leave. I understand that will also jeopardize your part in this movie. I don't care. I do care about my staff, and my Academy, and it's reputation. I will not allow those to be harmed, period."

He looked at each person in turn and then continued. "Our Chef has spoken to the Producer and the Director. You will find the food quite good, but any requests, or requirements you may have we need to know about right now. Don't tell me you need a certain amount of Wheat Germ or some sort of nonsense. The food is healthy, and quite filling. You will not be eating what the slaves normally eat. You will be eating what my trainers eat." He looked at them in turn. "We have a week together my friends, and if we all agree to work together, this week will pass quickly, and you'll learn a great deal. If you fight us, the week will seem intolerably long, and we are much better at tolerating it."

"If you think you're going to be whipping the shit out of me, you're crazy." Lisa objected finally.

Devon smiled disarmingly. "We aren't going to use corporal punishment on you. The only time we'll make physical contact is when we are adjusting you to a proper position, or other technique. That will at most sting very slightly."

The meeting broke up and the wannabe slaves and Masters were shown to the second, or slave dining room. "You'll eat here, with us." Jeannette began. "We get the bowls, you get the trays with the plates."

The actors took the trays and sat down. There was juice and a well laid out plate of food, a small salad, and fruit for desert. Roasted Chicken with wild rice and steamed fresh snap beans were on the plate. Each plate also had two rolls. The slaves had a single slice of bread, and the food in the bowl was similar, but it was all mixed together and looked like refugee specials.

The slaves dug in, all eating quickly, the actors tasted, and then began eating in earnest. The food really was very good. Josh came in and ate his bowl, with the slaves. Jeannette resolved to spread the slaves out, so they could mix with the actors more. She began to talk. "OK, Lisa, you and Kristy are in Ballet two after dinner. Diane will go with you. John, you and Will are with me and Master Devon in central." She passed out the rest of the assignments. Concluding with. "These classes are going to be short, more to give you an idea how things will run for the week."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.