The Vassal Academy
Chapter 12: The Legend Is Born

Copyright© 2008 by SavannahMann

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Legend Is Born - Master Devon convinces the Vassal Group to set up a voluntary training facility for the Domination and Submission culture.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

Cathy's progression moved along quickly once she stopped fighting the trainers. Mistress Ann worked with Master Andre in Oral Arts and Mistress Rebecca in Ballet, training Diane and Geneva once Diane's Laser Hair removal had healed.

Six days after arriving, and four days after taking her soul out for a look Cathy arrived to find Oral Arts empty. She gulped and stepped back out of the classroom to see if anyone was coming, and finding no one in the hallway, Diane was in Ballet with Mistress Rebecca this afternoon, Geneva was in the Kitchen again, Cathy decided to kneel beside the current station, number five, and wait for Master Andre to arrive.

She heard the door open and Master Devon stepped into the class and walked towards her picking up a chair as he did so. He sat near her and said. "Slave Cathy, you've completed all the requirements for passing phase one, I'm here to live test you into phase two."

Cathy gaped at him and then recovered herself. "Yes Master."

"Slave Mouth."

Cathy shifted and approached him on her hands and knees. Mistress Rebecca had shown her how to do this in an alluring manner. She knelt before Master and opened her mouth. She saw him nod, and then he opened his pants and brought his cock out.

Cathy moved forward and began to suck and lick him to an erection. She made sure to go through the techniques, watching him for signs that she had done one well enough, and then moving along. Constantly teasing and sucking on his cock, she focused only on pleasing Master Devon. She knew David would be proud of her for passing phase one, and hopefully passing phase two.

Devon watched and focused on her technique. She had performed each trick for the skill level, and he gave himself the command to ejaculate. Cathy swallowed his load and then licked him clean, making sure to clean Master's cock perfectly. She knelt back and waited.

"Slave Cathy, you're now in Phase two, it gets even harder now. The skills we want from you are more difficult, and the rewards are even better." Devon said gently to her as he caressed her face.

"Thank you Master. May I begin on the phase two training stations now?"

Devon nodded and pointed towards number five. Cathy knelt before it and tapped the screen herself to start the training. She began to lick and caress the cunt she was working on. Devon knelt behind her and coached her.

"It's the first time you've got varying pressure to work on. A light touch here, a harder lick there. It's more advanced, but so are you."

Cathy nodded and continued working until she got the sought after "Task Complete."

Devon moved her to station six, where the lighter touch and swirling tongue came into play on a cock.

Cathy began working the station and focused on it. She didn't manage task complete before Devon stopped her for the day, but she had shown some improvement.

Cathy's progress continued, she managed to master the two-sensor probe, and then the three-sensor probe with three days left before David was to come get her. Cathy was losing track of time, but not of her feelings for David. He filled her thoughts any time she didn't focus on what she was doing.

Cunt training had been hard. One day she had the sensor probe, the next, arousal training. Trying to get her to associate the command with the pleasure she was about to give, and get. She didn't know it, but like all students she had a problem with this. This is the next time she saw Master Devon in class.

He gave her the command and then walked around the table as she rubbed her pussy and tried to get aroused. Devon didn't watch her progress, or lack thereof, instead he leaned down. "The secret to this is inside you Cathy. You have to want to get ready for David, you have to want to show David how much you want to please him." Devon said in a low husky voice. "Remember you're here for David, and you love David."

Cathy found her pussy getting wet, and she felt little shocks of pleasure dancing along her clit as she rubbed herself. She looked up at Master Devon smiling. She nodded. Devon nodded back.

"You have to understand that you're not a house slave, we're your trainers, that's all. We're here to train you how to behave, and how to perform the various skills that David said he'd like to see from you." Devon said as he eased his head closer to her. "David wants to fuck that juicy little cunt of yours. He wants to plow deeply into you and fill you with his come."

Cathy gasped as she pictured that in her head, still playing with her pussy. She could vividly remember David doing just that, fucking her senseless.

Sleep training was a stone cold bitch. Cathy was up all night the first night, getting shocked constantly. She slept a few hours the second night, and by the forth night was able to sleep all night without moving, and without snoring. Negative feedback is a painful motivator though.

Mistress Roberta showed her no mercy through the entire training time. She was caned every day. One day she was taught how to kneel and assume her positions wearing heels, and how to modify her training to allow for clothing, like tight skirts that her Master may want her to wear.

Mistress Roberta and Jeannette taught her how to serve at a dinner party. They dressed her in a Toga and she was taught how to present and attend to the Master when they were dining.

Cathy was taught how to properly give a Massage, to relax the Master after a hard and stressful day. Every single day she was pushed hard to learn as much as she could. Everyone kept reminding her that time was short, and she had so much more to learn.

As Cathy went to sleep the next night, she counted off another day. Only one more night in the Academy, and David was supposed to come get her. She missed him terribly at night. She was lonely, and she wanted to hold him in her arms, and feel him moving within her. She sighed and focused on sleeping without moving. She was back in the cage to test her ability to sleep again. She had slept all night last night, and she hoped that would be true tonight as well.

In the morning, Devon issued the first instructions to Jeannette and sent her off running to get things moving. Devon returned to his pre breakfast routine. He was showered, and was thrilled that Cathy had managed to sleep through the night without setting off the alarms for the second night in a row. Jeannette had slept as well, with the alarms in her room turned on, but they remained silent, un-activated all night. Jeannette had already checked on Cathy and found she was sleeping silently.

Devon considered. Tonight would be Cathy's last night at the Academy, and her progress was impressive. She was up to the three-sensor probe in cunt training. She was down to four minutes in slave cunt, and was done with phase two oral arts.

Perhaps it was time to reward her strenuous efforts. Ballet this morning was already arranged, and this afternoon, she was scheduled for cunt training, the four sensor probe, but there was no way she could get it today, and tomorrow David would arrive to inspect their progress.

Devon made a decision and stood to continue dressing for the day. Cathy would get the arousal table this afternoon, and float on clouds of pure pleasure this evening, and sleep tonight with pleasure.

At Breakfast, Devon told the trainers his change in plans.

"Devon, I was going to suggest a change, there just isn't any way to get any progress on the four sensor probe with a day left." Thomas said.

"Any objection to a reward?" Devon asked.

"Not at all." Rebecca said as she ate her breakfast. "She's been working her ass off, she's earned it."

"Ann any objection?" Devon asked next.

"Nope. I've been meaning to ask you about the arousal table I've heard so much about. Is it really what I've heard?" Ann asked.

"Oh yes. It's awesome, and terrible at the same time." Rebecca said. "After something like two hours I was weeping in frustration."

"Worse than the belt?" Ann asked referring to the arousal chastity belt.

"Much worse. The only advantage is the orgasm's on the table is extreme." Rebecca said wiping her mouth. "You'll spend the rest of the day with leaden limbs and a smile on your face."

"Well, let's plan on that then. We'll give her a spin on the table and reward her for her efforts here." Devon said. "That will put her in a positive frame of mind for David tomorrow."

"This I have to see." Ann said.

"No problem, after lunch. For now, spend the morning with Rebecca and continue learning Ballet." Devon said.

Ann nodded and rose when Rebecca did to go to class.

Cathy had woken in the cage and smiled up at Jeannette. "I didn't wake up once."

"Great, you're doing really good. Master was pleased when I told him that a few minutes ago." Jeannette said after flipping the switches and shutting the cage down.

Cathy was up and running with the rest, breezing through the morning routine with Diane and Geneva and eating with the others in the slave dining room.

Cathy no longer considered her nudity, it was just the way things were, and somehow became normal after a while. After breakfast she was in with Mistress Roberta and Mistress Ann.

She breezed through the level two positions, and moved with grace as she walked and moved from position to position. Mistress Rebecca stood back and allowed Ann to supervise. Ann tapped a few things that could be slightly better. Rebecca saw what Ann didn't, but wasn't too displeased with either of the student's efforts.

After running through everything twice Rebecca nodded and tapped her cane once, signaling Ann to wrap it up.

"Good Cathy, really good. I think you're doing great." Ann said without any smile. "There's been a change in your schedule today. After lunch, report to room four on this floor."

"Yes Mistress." Cathy said bowing her head submissively. "What will I be studying?"

"Arousal." Ann said. "Off with you for now, no dawdling."

"Yes Mistress." Cathy said and hustled out of the room. She went upstairs to help out with the cleaning of the bathroom and other tasks.

It was lunch before she mentioned her schedule had changed. "I'm supposed to report to Room four next. Some more arousal training I guess."

Jeannette smiled and watched the other's eyes. Diane smiled widely and looked knowingly at Geneva who was grinning hugely at Cathy.

"What?" Cathy asked looking at the three of them.

"You're being rewarded, you're getting a spin on the table." Geneva said. "Lucky slave."

"The table?" Cathy asked. Then remembering the arousal table that Jeannette had described once, she looked at Jeannette for clarification. "The table, the arousal table you told us about?"

Jeannette nodded. "Master told me earlier, had me adjust schedules to be able to watch over you this evening. You will be wiped out."

Cathy bit her lip and looked around sheepishly. "Is it that good?"

"Fucking amazing." Geneva said.

"Just relax, and as you dance around the pit of hell, Master will shoot you past heaven." Diane agreed.

"A reward only given to very good slaves, who have pleased Master." Jeannette finished. "Don't be late."

Cathy was rushing off a moment later stopping at the bathroom and then to room four.

Ann was waiting with Andre at room four. "Good, here you are Cathy, hop up on the table, and slave cunt." Andre commanded.

Cathy obeyed and was strapped into the stirrups and then had her arms strapped down. She was essentially spread eagle with her legs up and lewdly displaying her sex to anyone who wanted to see. She watched as Andre drew the last couple straps across her, and finally one across her chest. He glanced at Ann to let her see how it was run. Then he set up the probe, and strapped it into place.

Cathy was already disappointed. The probe was smaller than the sensor probe she'd been working with. If that was what had everyone bragging, she was certain to be disappointed.

Andre tapped a button, and the probe began it's routine. It vibrated up a scale, pulsed, and spun at random. The tip wiggled and pushed here and there. Cathy blinked, and decided that it was pretty nice.

Andre placed a gag in her mouth, and told her to enjoy her time on the table. When she looked at him confused. "Don't worry slave, it does that from time to time, nothing's wrong."

Cathy felt it start up again and relaxed into it.

Ann looked in the door an hour later, and shook her head in amazement. Cathy was squirming in the straps, trying to get free, unable to come. Andre had told her that the table would sense the tensing that preceded the orgasm, and would shut down the probe.

"That's cruel." Ann had said imagining herself strapped down and tormented that way.

"Yes, but the resulting orgasm is incredibly intense." Andre replied. "Well worth the torture according to those who suffer it."

An hour later Ann sighed softly. Cathy had tears rolling down her cheeks as she cried for relief.

Devon walked up to Cathy and leaned so she could see him. "What's the matter slave, aren't you enjoying yourself?"

Cathy shook her head vigorously. She moaned and cried around the gag.

Devon leaned down. "A slave's orgasm belongs to master, you can't come without our permission. Slave Cathy, come for me now." Devon tapped a button as he finished the statement.

Ann had been briefed on the button, and the electrical contacts. As he touched the button an electrical shock was sent through her nipples and her clit. The resulting orgasm would be intense.

Cathy cried out and shook in the straps as the orgasm washed over her. She settled a few seconds later, and then Devon said again. "Come for me now Slave Cathy." He tapped the button and she shook again, her body straining against the straps.

Ann stared in amazement. She shook her head in astounded awe. Devon repeated the command and tapped the button again. Cathy shook again but not quite as powerfully as before. It was obvious that Cathy was nearly exhausted.

Devon leaned a little closer. "Cathy, can you hear me?" He had to repeat the question twice more before she nodded her head.

"Come for me now." Devon said and hit the button again. Cathy shook for a couple seconds, and then went still.

Devon looked at her for a moment, and then nodded. He began to un-strap her and said. "Stretcher, let's get her upstairs before she wakes."

Ann jumped and helped Devon release Cathy from the bindings. "Jesus that's cruel."

"Look at her face, she's got a hell of a smile on that face." Devon said as he released her legs and removed the probe. He set it on the counter and helped move Cathy to a stretcher and then Andre and Devon carried Cathy upstairs quickly. They had her on the futon and covered with a blanket before she stirred.

Geneva was waiting for her, watching her sleep as Cathy started to come to. "Hey Cathy, how you feeling?"

"Wow." Cathy said, and then she fell back to sleep.

Geneva smiled, knowing how good Cathy felt right now.

Cathy was fed dinner in bed, and then floated on clouds. Diane helped her to the bathroom and then Cathy went to sleep still smiling.

In the morning, Cathy was woken, but was told her routine was changed.

"Breakfast first, then we'll do the hygiene." Jeannette explained.

After eating a quick breakfast, she started her hygiene and was immediately stopped. "No, we're waxing you and then we'll shower and wash you. David's coming today Cathy, we're getting you ready for him."

David was already headed north, and was nearly at the Academy. He was anxious to see Cathy, and anxious to see the changes Devon had told him about.

Sitting on a small stool in the shower, Cathy was washed by Diane and Geneva. They washed and conditioned her hair, and then started on make up. They powdered her and perfumed her. Touching up her nails and making her look absolutely gorgeous.

They placed wrist and ankle bindings upon her, leaving the ankle bindings loose as they took her to her room to wait. "Stay here, we'll be back when we're ready for you."

Cathy waited anxiously.

In the mean time Devon had explained the positions that Cathy had been trained in explaining. "She's been trained in Slave Ass, but not anal trained. Two weeks, we just didn't have time David."

"It's all right, I'm not a big fan of anal sex." David said. "I guess I should have mentioned that."

Devon waved it away. "If you decide to add that, give us a couple more weeks, we'll have her trained up in no time."

Jeannette showed him the positions and critiqued his whipping. Allowing herself to be used as the training aide for David.

Finally Devon took David to the Guest room and sent for Cathy.

Geneva stood Cathy up and connected her wrist bindings behind her. Then Diane connected a leash to Cathy's collar and led her to the guest rooms.

In the hallway Master Devon took the leash and then walked into the guest room. He stopped before the chair that David had been told to sit in and handed the leash to David. "Your property sir."

Cathy's heart had leapt at the sight of David. Sitting there, masterfully.

"Thank you Devon." David said and Devon walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

"Slave kneel." David said.

Cathy knelt gracefully before him, making sure to keep her knees far enough apart to show him what she offered him, everything.

"They tell me you've worked hard, made amazing progress here Cathy." David said.

"Yes Master."

"You used to call me David when we were alone." David said.

"If you wish me to do so again, I will Master." Cathy said. Then a tear broke free. "David, I'm sorry, I was a manipulative bitch, I'm so sorry." She sobbed and hung her head.

"It's all right, that's behind us now." David said reaching out and caressing her cheek.

Cathy looked up at him and said. "I await the pleasure of serving you Master."

"Slave Mouth." David commanded.

Cathy shifted slightly, bringing her knees in closer, and opening her mouth.

David unzipped his pants and allowed his cock to hang free. Cathy hung her head forward and took him into her mouth. David realized he'd left her hands bound, but she didn't seem to mind in the least. Cathy sucked on his cock and worked him to full erection. She licked along the underside, uncorking every trick she knew, including one Geneva whispered into her ear while being washed. She hummed slightly, just a hint of one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.