A Close Call - Book 1: A New Beginning - Cover

A Close Call - Book 1: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 14

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Doug Holmes, an ex-Ranger and now an anthropologist, gets accidentally bounced back to Clovis-era New Mexico of 12,000 years ago. Join him as he copes with the primitive life style of the natives and becomes an important leader as he gradually introduces more modern devices to make their lives easier and more fun. His attitude is, this may change history, but to hell with that--I have to live here!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Pregnancy   Violence  

Doug switched back and forth between Mist's nipples, sucking, nipping, and stroking them with his tongue. She squeezed her eyes closed and moaned as she jerked her body rigid; could this have been Mist's first orgasm—it sure looked like it. Doug let her recover herself, and she asked, "What was that? What did you do to me? I have never felt anything like that. It was amazing!"

"That, my dear Mist, was what is known as an orgasm. When that happens, you can say that you 'came.' I plan for you to feel more of those comes before we finish, tonight. Now, let's try something else I think that you will like."

Doug kissed his way down Mist's abdomen and tickled her belly button with his tongue. He didn't stay there long, but moved farther down her body toward her pussy. She was too young to have much pubic hair, so that was not a consideration. She would probably start pulling that out as soon as his other wives had a chance to talk to her.

He kissed around her pubic area as he rubbed over her pussy with the palm of his hand. He started low and rubbed up, dragging his finger along her pussy slit. Her inner lips protruded only a little, and Doug easily pushed them out of the way as he ran his finger along her slit. The other wives had made a point of cleaning Mist's pussy before they had led her to Doug, so he had no qualms about playing with her down there. Mist knew what her clit could do for her, but she had no idea what a skilled man could make her feel as he manipulated it.

Doug continued to run his hand up and down her pussy, but now he started diddling her clit with his thumb as he continued to rub and kiss. After a little while, Doug had enough pussy oil on his finger, so he deftly slid it into her tunnel. She gasped at the feeling of his finger going in, even though it was not the first time a solid object had penetrated her vagina. Her mother had helped her understand what it meant to be a wife by illustrating penetration with her finger, but this was the first time a man's finger had gone in there.

Mist was so tight that Doug was in no hurry to force a second finger into her passage, instead, he moved his finger back and forth to loosen up her channel. He kept this up for a while, and Mist finally loosened up enough for him to try putting a second finger in beside the first one. Mist groaned in pleasure as she felt the added finger enter her. She enjoyed the feeling of him manipulating her cunt, but she nearly exploded with surprise when she felt Doug stroke her G-spot. She came with a louder moan than she had uttered when she came the first time, but Mist was definitely not yet a screamer.

Doug left his fingers in place while he let Mist subside from her come. His hand was unmoving, but he did continue to kiss, and when she was ready, he kissed his way farther down until he reached her clit with his lips. Her eyes opened wide as she gazed in wonder as she watched Doug move to her clit. He took her clit between his lips and sucked, forcing it to extend from its hood far enough for him to reach it with his tongue. He beat the end of her clit with his tongue just as he had attacked her nipples, and her reaction was the same, only it happened more quickly. This time, Mist was even louder with her moan—with enough practice, she, too, could become a screamer.

Doug let her rest a bit longer this time before he made his next move. He moved between her legs and gently lifted her knees. Mist knew what was next on the schedule, since he mother had made a big deal about it. Doug got into position and Mist placed her heels on Doug's hips. He said, "Do you want to guide me in? It will probably be more comfortable for you if you do."

"Yes, I would like to do that. You have done everything so far, and I would like to do something." Mist grasped Doug's cock with her left hand and spread her outer and inner lips with the fingers of her right hand. She rubbed his cock head up and down in her slit to get it coated with lubricant, her mother had been adamant about that. When she was sure that it was coated properly, Mist guided Doug's cock head to her entrance. Doug began to push when he felt himself in alignment with her cunt hole.

Doug slid into her tunnel about an inch and hung up, she was so tight. "Relax, Honey, I'll be careful not to hurt you. You are very tight, so I'll have to work my way in. Be patient, and everything will be OK."

"Thank you, my wonderful, considerate husband. I have complete trust that you know what you are doing."

Doug worked his cock back and forth, moving a little deeper at each stroke. He carefully watched Mist's expression to make sure that he was not causing her too much pain. She occasionally frowned when he pushed in, but it seemed to be in reaction to the unaccustomed feeling, rather than to any pain. It was as if Mist was concentrating on each step of his penetration, not wanting to miss or forget any of the experience.

Finally, he had bottomed out with his pubic bone pressing against Mist's clit. He paused at that point while Mist had a chance to relish this new sensation. He slowly backed out, to the point that his cock head was barely still inside her. He pushed back and went in smoothly until he bumped against her clit. Mist gasped at the contact and smiled as Doug withdrew for his next stroke. He moved a little faster this time and banged into her clit a little harder. Doug continued to stroke in and out, moving a little faster with each cycle.

The rhythmic contact with her clit, combined with the rubbing against her G-spot was pushing Mist higher and higher toward her climax. The two massive orgasms she'd already had slowed down her rise, but she was steadily progressing toward her relief. Meanwhile, the constant rubbing on Doug's cock shaft was having the desired effect, and he, too, was rapidly approaching his own climax. His hope was that he could hold off until Mist was ready, but she was so tight that he was not sure that he could hold off long enough.

Finally, he could wait no longer and began to shoot forceful jets of his essence into her. The feeling of Doug's ejaculation was enough to trigger Mist's last orgasm of the evening. This time, she did scream, the sensation was just too much to bear. Doug's other wives and all of the wedding guests recognized the sound and smiled, some even applauded. Fortunately for Mist, considering her age, no egg was in position, so she did not get pregnant on this occasion.

Both of the newlyweds were exhausted by the activities of the day, so they both went to sleep almost as soon as Doug had wrapped Mist in his arms. The wedding party lasted far into the night, but the newlyweds just didn't care.

The next morning, Doug woke to the feeling of an amateurish, but enthusiastic, blow job administered by Mist. It was supervised by Evening Star and Cactus Flower. "I wanted to do something that would show my appreciation for your performance last night, my husband. The senior wives suggested this as an appropriate action on my part." With that, Mist returned to sucking on Doug's cock. To his surprise, it did not take him more than 10 minutes to come, spraying his entire load down Mist's throat, nearly choking her in the process. She coughed very hard, but got it under control, and Evening Star gave her some water to drink, which helped her to feel better.

Over the next few days, Mist of the Mountains was introduced to all of the changes that Doug wanted to make in preparation for what he saw as the two big events that his people would have to weather. The first was the coming short ice age, which would be very trying, but they should be able to get through it virtually unscathed. Now that they had found the cavern that they were living in, they should get by. But they would have to face food shortages if the cold lasted for more than 10 years. However, Doug was pretty sure that the cold must have lasted more than 50 years, based on the number of animals that were killed off during this period.

The second problem was the coming of the Europeans, though that would not be for thousands of years. It was now about 9,000-10,000 BC, and the first Europeans, the Vikings, were not due to around 900-1,000 AD. The real problem would show up with the southern Europeans about 500 years later. The diseases brought by the last group would nearly wipe out the native population, and Doug hoped to find a way to prevent that. Furthermore, the Europeans were able to take over the continent because there was no effective united resistance to their invasion. Therefore, Doug wanted to unite the people of North America, if not the whole western hemisphere into an effective government which could act to protect the interests of the native people. This was going to be very difficult, because Doug would not be around to supervise, and the people were going to have to act solely based on what he could teach them in the 30-40 years that he had left to live.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.