A Close Call - Book 1: A New Beginning - Cover

A Close Call - Book 1: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Doug Holmes, an ex-Ranger and now an anthropologist, gets accidentally bounced back to Clovis-era New Mexico of 12,000 years ago. Join him as he copes with the primitive life style of the natives and becomes an important leader as he gradually introduces more modern devices to make their lives easier and more fun. His attitude is, this may change history, but to hell with that--I have to live here!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Pregnancy   Violence  

Evening Star's breathing was becoming hard and erratic as she approached her first orgasm induced by anyone other than herself. One more nipple twist and she would explode! There it was! She jerked and writhed in the most pleasurable experience she had ever had. She had heard of this feeling coming once or twice in a woman's life, but had no idea how wonderful it really was. She prayed to the spirits that she might one day feel that again!

Doug, of course, knew what had happened to Evening Star and was very pleased with himself. He had never heard of such a strong orgasm in a virgin from just foreplay. It looked like he had a LIVE ONE on his hands, and he was ecstatic. If this kept up, she was definitely a KEEPER!

Doug let her come down from her high with just kisses and caresses on her back; he didn't want to burn her out too soon tonight. He definitely had plans for the evening if he could stretch it out. He just hoped that he had the staying power.

When she had recovered herself, Doug started rubbing his hands over her ass while administering the deepest soul-kisses he could manage. This was all obviously new to Evening Star, and Doug was having fun educating her. He knew that they would not have time for the full course of instruction tonight, and he was looking forward, already, to the postgraduate courses.

He pulled his lower body away from her, something she tried to prevent, but Doug was much too strong for her. Evening Star whimpered as he pulled back, but changed to moans of joy as he began to rub his hand over her pussy. Initially, he only rubbed over the surface very lightly, just barely applying pressure. Evening Star had the perfect "camel toe" arrangement, so he had not yet touched her inner lips or her clitoris. After gently stroking her pussy for a while, he slipped his middle finger into her slit and dragged it through with only a very shallow penetration. He was just touching her inner lips and the hood of her clit as he moved his hand back and forth over her pussy.

Evening Star was producing copious quantities of fluid lubricant, so Doug knew that she was already wet enough for her first penetration, but he wanted to torture the both of them with anticipation for a little while longer. He extended his finger into her tunnel and found her intact hymen. Doug was a little surprised to find it still in place; he figured that she would have broken it by now from all the running and jumping she would have done as a child. Oh, well, no problem. They'd take care of that obstruction in a few minutes.

Doug pulled his hand high enough on her pussy to touch her clit. She startled them both when she screamed her pleasure and surprise at the electric shock that went through her whole being. Doug gently rubbed her clit for only a moment, and Evening Star had another orgasm equaling her first. She wondered to herself, "Am I a freak? Twice I have felt that overwhelming pleasure that many women say they never feel. If I am dreaming, I hope I never wake up!" Her screams were continuous, now. Doug was afraid that the whole village would think that he was killing Evening Star!

Eventually, Evening Star calmed down from her latest orgasm and rested her head against Doug's chest. He let her rest a few minutes and asked, "Are you ready for the big moment? You certainly must be wet enough for it."

"Oh, yes. If it's anything like my last few minutes, I can't wait any longer. Tell me what to do."

"We'll let you control everything on this first time, so let me lie on my back ... Now you straddle me and set your pussy at the end of my cock. Hold there until I get ready." He rubbed his cock in her slit to get some of her fluid on the head and down the shaft. "Now, slide down slowly on my cock. Go at the speed that feels comfortable to you. Stop when you feel the barrier."

Evening Star followed directions and felt herself penetrated for the first time by a male member. She was spread far beyond what she had ever expected. It was not painful, but it was mind-blowing. She quickly came to the barrier of her hymen and stopped.

Doug said, "Give yourself time to adapt to being filled and then push steadily against the barrier. It will break as it tries to stretch out of the way. It will hurt some when it breaks, but the pain will go away, quickly. When it does, just continue to ease down on my cock. Anytime if feels like you are getting dry, just pull up a little and ease back down. Before long, you will have taken me as far as you can. Don't rush, just work your way through the experience. Once I'm in all the way, the fun will begin!"

Evening Star followed directions and felt the pressure against her cherry. She eased down slowly and felt it stretch. It was uncomfortable, but not painful. Suddenly, there was a sharp, tearing sensation and a jolt of pain. She grunted, but relaxed when that was the end of the pain. She paused for a few moments to regain her equilibrium and resumed her descent. She hung up a little with the feeling of dry skin, so she pulled up a little bit at Doug's urging. This time, when she started back down, she had enough lube to get all the way.

Now that she had paused with completed entry, she had a chance to realize, fully, what she had done. She had taken this monster of maleness into her body and it felt good! She imagined a tree limb stuck there would not feel any bigger. She was sure that she was filled to her limit and could feel the end of Doug's cock pressing against her cervix. It was not painful, it was just there.

She was overcome with a feeling of supreme accomplishment. She was sure that nothing would ever match this moment of personal triumph! In just a few moments, instinct took over, and she began moving up and down on Doug's cock. How could something so hard be so soft!?! The rubbing sensation of his cock inside her was indescribable! This was something she had waited her whole life to feel, and it was happening at last.

Evening Star began to moan in a kind of musical fashion as she moved up and down on Doug's staff of life. She finally got brave enough to pull nearly off and then push vigorously back on until she bottomed out. Her sensations of pleasure got too much for her to bear in an upright position, so she bent over toward Doug's chest.

This brought her tits within his comfortable reach and he kneaded them and rolled her nipples. This caused her to switch from moans to screams of pleasure and to bounce quickly up and down. She leaned over far enough that her clit was pushed into continuous contact with Doug's cock shaft. The feeling from this was nearly unbearable and she exploded into her strongest orgasm, yet. This was all Doug needed to find his release, and he shot semen into her like he had never done for a woman in all his previous experiences.

The feel of Doug's liquid jets striking the inside of her vagina was more than Evening Star could endure, and she let out a mighty scream that surely could be heard over a mile away. She simply collapsed on Doug's chest and rolled off him in a dead faint!

Doug was concerned, but relaxed when he saw that she was breathing hard, but normally. He smiled and let her lie there as her faint turned into a normal sleep of total exhaustion. He considered this the epitome of praise for his efforts! He rolled her into his arms and also went to sleep.

Doug woke up the next morning to the feeling of something playing with his erect clock. Evening Star had her finger tips on it and was kind of waving it back and forth. She noticed that he was awake and grinned at him. "Did I really have that monster inside me last night?"

"You sure did! I hope that you fully understand that you could become pregnant as a result of what we did last night."

"Oh, yes. I fully understand that, and I can hardly wait until it happens."

"What do you mean, Evening Star?"

"A woman of our clan cannot marry until she proves that she is fertile by becoming pregnant. Once I am pregnant, we can get married!"

Doug was dumbfounded! "Do you mean that you want to marry me?"

"Yes, I do. I have wanted you since the first time I saw you in my father's house. Am I acceptable as a wife, or do you plan to seek another? After what I went through last night, I know that any woman would give everything to marry you!"

Doug enfolded her in his arms and said, "I hope you become pregnant as a result of last night. But just to be sure, we'll work on getting there as often as possible. I so want to marry you!"

She smiled. "Oh, my husband-to-be, I can hardly wait."

"What do I need to do to make our plans official?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.