An Afternoon in the Life of the Taylor Family - Cover

An Afternoon in the Life of the Taylor Family

by Hotstepper

Copyright© 2008 by Hotstepper

Erotica Sex Story: While her daughter Gina plays netball mum Jennifer Taylor plays a game of a different sort! However, when her game finishes Gina joins her mother and they both play! They both think that dad Gerald is ignorant of the games they play. Little do they know.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

JENNIFER TAYLOR — THE MOTHER

My mind is half on my daughter and her excited chatter about her upcoming clash with a rival high school team. However I can't still the shiver of lust that knifes through me as my mind settles on what I will be doing after dropping Gina off and what we will both be doing when she joins me at her teammate Karen Tarrant's house.

The thing I most certainly will not be doing is heading to the hospital and the charity work I told my husband Gerald I will be doing. Instead I will be heading to the other side of the school to the deserted and sheltered back corner of the school's car park. Waiting for me there will be some of the boys from Gina's class as well as some year eleven and twelve boys and a couple of their girlfriends all of whom will be joining my daughter and I and Karen Tarrant at her house after the game while her mother visits with her parents as she does every Saturday. It's not that she doesn't know what happens mind you, no she actively encourages it. It just happens that she has her own special day with the boys and their girlfriends.

"Just remember honey," I say as I lean across and kiss my slim, sexy daughter, "you're having an early dinner with Karen before you help her with her homework while Karen's mother visits her parents." I grin. "And don't forget that I'm picking you up after I finish 'helping out at the hospital'."

"Yeah mum," giggles Gina as she pulls her tiny netball skirt back and begins to absently stroke her vagina through the cotton material of her extremely brief light blue bloomers, "like the hospital will ever need that sort of help."

"Maybe not," I grin, "but I'll bet there would be some patients who wouldn't mind the sort of service we'd have to offer."

As my daughter giggles I take a closer look at the lips of her pussy. I think about using the clinical terms vagina and breasts or the even more clinical quim and bosom and decide against it because like Gina I prefer to call a spade a spade or in this case a cunt a cunt and a pussy a pussy. The close look at my daughter's crotch shows me that the lips of her young cunt seem to be making a pretty indentation little in the crotch of her bloomers. "Is it me," I ask finally, "or have those little cotton panties of yours shrunk?"

"No mum, they haven't. I just went to the schools outfitters and bought a smaller size." Gina giggles again. "I thought the boys who like to watch us play might appreciate it. Karen got a size smaller as well, she reckons the guys like to stare at her arse too. Personally I think they like to stare at those big tits of hers. Just imagine, she's a C verging on a D-cup already at fifteen, She is sure that she is going to finish up with DD's just like her mother." She stops stroking the front of her bloomers and steps out of the van.

I laugh. "Hey kiddo, you haven't been exactly short-changed in the tit department yourself. I mean what are you, a small C-cup?"

My daughter grabs a tit in each hand and squeezes gently, much to the approval of the guys watching. "Yeah something like that."

"Which means that you're already going to be bigger than me."

As Gina steps out of the van she turns. She has noticed a number of boys and some of the fathers taking an interest in the way she exits because she gives them a show that is typical of my little slut. Leaning back in through the open door of my white van she shows off her bottom as she says, "Say hello to the boys for me and tell them and Allison and Di that my cunt is already dripping wet thinking about all the fucking and stuff we're gonna do after we stick it up Valley High."

Laughing at my daughter I say, "Yes I'll do that you little slut. Just make sure you and Karen concentrate on the game though. There's plenty of time for the two of you to think about cock and cunt afterwards. And besides, you'll enjoy it more if you win." I reach out and stroke her left breast through the tight top of her netball uniform and the sports bra she wears beneath it. "I'll pick you and Karen up after Allan and the rest of the guys and Diana and Allison have finished with me."

"It's okay mum you don't have to pick us up, after all it IS only a ten minute walk to Karen's and we wouldn't want you to interrupt any fucking just to pick us up," says Gina. "And I promise we'll give the game everything we've got, we've been wanting to stick it up Valley High for a long time." And with a wave she is gone.

'Right' I think as I watch my daughter run off with her skirt swirling and her half naked bottom attracting every male, time to get myself well and truly fucked! And with that in mind I drive around the school to the car park and head to the area where I know they will be waiting for me.

As I drive up I wind down the window and sit there putting on my make up while I look at them with lust written all over my face. Allan Hollis the seventeen-year-old nominal leader of the group walks over and leans in through the open window. "So what took you so long, slut? Traffic jam?" He grins. "Or has another man's dick already found its way into your sloppy cunt today?"

"Of course not. You know yours is going to be first." I smile. "My panties are drenched just thinking about it."

Naturally Allan has to lean in and feel for himself through the crotch of the shorts I am wearing, and while he is doing so a busty girl with long blonde hair makes a loud comment that both Allan and I are meant to hear. "Boys," Diana Cox, the blonde who is Allan's girlfriend says with a little giggle to an equally busty brown haired girl standing next to her, "you'd think they didn't get enough cunt. I mean he's already fucked the two of us."

"Yeah, like I mean really," replies Allison Twomey, the girlfriend of Adam Jones another of the guys, loudly enough so that we could hear her as well, "you'd, like, think the horny little shits, like, never got laid."

"Please forgive me Allan," I say with just a hint of a smirk and with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. "I'll try not to be late again. And I promise to be good." I smile. "Good at being bad that is." I place my hand on Allan's and press it into my crotch. "And you KNOW how bad I can be."

After I step out of the van I reach for the buttons on the green blouse I am wearing while I start walking towards the five horny young men waiting expectantly.

GERALD TAYLOR — THE FATHER

While my wife is dropping off our daughter at netball and driving around to meet the five boys and two girls, yes I know all about her and our daughter Gina, I am sitting in the kitchen of our house enjoying a lunchtime cup of coffee with Samantha Tarrant. Samantha is the mother of Gina's teammate, Karen, and happens to be just as much of a slut as my wife and daughter, her friend Karen, to my eternal delight, Karen's mother.

I look at my watch and grin. "Gina's game will have started by now, I guess that means that Jennifer will be entertaining those five boys by now. What do you think my wife would say if she knew we were sitting here talking about what she and our daughters get up to with those boys and your husband and a couple of his friends?"

Samantha laughs. "You know Gerry, I think it's about time we found out don't you? I mean Karen knows that you know everything but she isn't about to say anything, not until I'm ready to have it all out in the open." She takes a sip of her coffee. "Not that there's any hurry to tell your wife and daughter." She licks her top lip. "I mean we've got all day haven't we. Remember Gina IS supposed to be staying to have dinner with Karen before she helps her with her homework while I visit my parents before Jennifer picks her up from her voluntary work at the hospital. And when I say we have all day I mean ALL DAY! And don't forget, Karen DOES know about us and has sworn not to tell your wife and daughter and those five guys and two girls."

Samantha gets up out of her chair, moves around the table, sits herself in my lap and kisses me passionately on the lips. "So, Gerald Taylor, you and I are going to fuck ourselves stupid all day and into the evening," she laughs lecherously. "Only this time," she wiggles her hips on my lap as she feels my cock harden, "I won't be leaving when your wife and daughter are due home. Instead you'll be fucking me when they turn up. Won't that be a riot?"

GINA TAYLOR — THE DAUGHTER

I don't have time to think about all the cock that will be waiting for me and my friend, teammate and fellow slut, Karen Tarrant, before and during the game against our close rivals Valley High. From my starting position at Centre I work myself almost to a standstill as I try to control the play and get the ball up forward to our twin shooters, Paula Pearson our star GS (Goal Shooter). She is being double-teamed out of the game by her opponent and another of their speedy defenders whose anticipation and speed was good enough to allow her to move across and cut off the final pass a high percentage of the time. It also worked to a lesser extent with Sally Miller at GA (Goal Attack) because frequently she isn't in position to score. In netball you have to be in the girl circle to shoot, an arc drawn 4.9 metres from the goal ring and because we had to try and move the ball quickly to give Paula any chance Sally was often caught out of position.

By the end of the first fifteen minute quarter Valley High are up by four goals and Paula has had little to no impact on the game with more of the scoring being done by Sally Miller. The crowd while maintaining their to support us as they watch the game are calling for our coach, Michelle Buckley, to make changes which she won't do in a hurry because she wants to give us a chance to redeem ourselves. Even the guys, when they aren't checking out my arse and Karen's tits, are knowledgeable enough to know that something should be changed.

Unfortunately it is a second chance we don't take, or maybe we aren't allowed to take and the call for changes gets extremely vocal and is generally unanimous as our deficit doubles to eight, a fair deficit in a game of netball.

It is that that encourages our coach to make an inspired change at half time by moving the slightly taller, slightly less mobile and marginally less accurate shooter, Sally Miller, to the GS position while Paula is moved to GA. The plan is to take advantage of Paula's speed of foot and quick acceleration. She has always been the quickest girl in the squad over the first ten yards in the training sprints, a fact that is little known. The idea, says the coach, is to take the pressure off both Paula and I with a view to giving Paula the freedom of the entire forward half that playing GA allows which she expects to make Paula a much harder player to mark or double team.

It is a winning move as our first venture forward proves. After a failed shot by Valley High and a quick interchange of passes from me to Karen to Paula and back to me my final bullet-like pass finds Paula just inside the arc and around 4.8 metres from the goal net. In the scheme of things it is only one goal but the fact that she makes the difficult shot cleanly (in basketball terms — nothing but net) is all the encouragement we need. Paula's speed, surefootedness and accurate shooting, she finishes at better than 87%, with the space that playing GA allows makes her almost impossible to mark.

Of course credit also has to go to Sally Miller who plays GS as though she was born to the position. She makes an excellent decoy while still making her share of goals while Paula and Karen and I, with quick, sure hands and fleetness of foot soon have the Valley High defence on the back foot. Credit too must go to the girls of our defence, Barbara (Babs) Wilson at GK (Goal Keeper), Patricia (Trish) Henley at GD (Goal Defence) and Evelyn (Evie) Maynard WD at (Wing Defence) who, riding on the wave of our success up forward almost completely shut Valley High's much vaunted forwards down. This has the effect of putting Paula Pearson into space time after time when she would receive quick accurate passes, not only from me but also from Karen from her position at WA (Wing Attack). Indeed such is the change that we swamp Valley High in the second half by an incredible fifteen goals to win running away by 47 to 40, a margin of seven goals.

As we walk off the court to the approving cheers of our supporters and head to the showers Paula walks up to Karen and I as we walk together having planned to share a shower cubicle as we always do. "Hey Gina, Karen," she says as she draws alongside, "did you get the same buzz from that that I did?"

I turn my head and look at the tall sexy blonde who is a year ahead of Karen and I in school. "You mean did I enjoy sticking it up Valley like that? Fucking oath I did." I grin. "I mean jeeze we hadn't beaten them in, what, three years?"

"Yeah something like that. But I wasn't talking about just that, I was talking about how we clicked as a partnership. That was just so cool. I'm even thinking about asking coach Buckley if she'll let me swap with Sally permanently. Sally says she likes the idea. And it does make sense, she's around an inch taller than me and stronger with a slightly bigger reach and leap which makes her so much more intimidating. What do you think?"

I looked around and see the coach approaching us, she has a smile on her face something on her mind. I indicate in her direction and grin. "Somehow I doubt that you'll have to ask."

"You might be right," laughs Paula Pearson. "However there is something else I've wanted to ask, and I don't know quite to go about it or how you'll take it. I mean you and Karen here," and Paula places an arm around both our shoulders, "have had this thing going for quite a while. I mean the rest of us girls all know about it and say good for the two of you." She hesitates and I can't help but notice as she blushes a little. "I guess what I'm asking is if I could join the two of you this afternoon, you see I've been having these funny feelings when I've watched other girls in the showers washing themselves. I've always kind of ... you know ... imagined it was my hands on their naked ... on their naked ... er ... bodies washing all that ... Well I guess you know what I mean. So ... er ... how would you ... Would you mind if I ... That is ... OH FUCK! Just forget I mentioned..."

"PAULA!" says Karen cutting her off. "We'd love it if you joined us." She turns to me. "Wouldn't we sweetie."

I don't answer. I think my smile is the only answer Paula needs.

JENNIFER TAYLOR

I finish removing my blouse, and with no bra the five guys and two girls get a good look at my C-cup tits and the very erect nipples that crown them. I then unbutton and slide the khaki shorts I am wearing over my hips before allowing them to drop to the ground. No panties means I am naked bar for the white sandals I am wearing.

Looking around I see that all five of the young men are now naked. Grinning and licking my lips lasciviously I say, "Please forgive me boys, I'll never be late again and I promise I'll be extra good. Let me make it up to you ... ALL OF YOU!"

Kneeling down in front of Allan Hollis's thick 8-inch cock I smile and give it a quick exploratory lick with my tongue. "Mmmm! So big, so juicy." I clean up the pre-cum that quickly appears just as two more cocks appear at each corner of my mouth and the remaining two are pushed against my hands which close around them. I giggle. "Oooh, and all for me."

I run my tongue around the head of each of the three cocks before licking the entire length of each shaft and before I finally take each one in my mouth and, with a self-confessed sluts natural talent and ability for cocksucking, deep into my throat. I have just taken Allan's cock into my throat and my lips are kissing his curly black pubic hair when I feel the familiar signs that indicate he is about to cum. It is a signal for me to release his cock and lay on the ground.

"OH GOD YES ... YEESSS!" I cry. "Come all over me guys, come all over your slut." I close my eyes and wait to feel the hot cum on my face and body. I don't have to wait long. "OH YEEESSSS!" I scream when the first shot lands on my forehead, my nose, my closed eyes and my lips with a dribble sliding between my parted lips. "OH FUCK YES!" And in quick succession the guys spunk all over my tits and chest and cunt. "SO GOOD ... SO FUCKING GOOD!" and I giggle happily as jet after jet of jism covers me until suddenly there is no more.

I am about to open my eyes but suddenly find that I cannot. A tongue is carefully licking the cum from my eyelids. I know that it is one of the two girlfriends. Soon though the tongue slides further down and begins to clean up the rest of my face allowing me to open my eyes. Cleaning me of the cum has been Allan Hollis busty blonde girlfriend Diana Cox. Out of curiosity I look around to see what the other girlfriend Allison Twomey is doing. I don't have to look far, Allison is on her knees cleaning and servicing each of the five guys cock until they are all fully erect again and shiny with her oral lubrication.

"OH GOD, OH FUCK!" I scream as familiar feelings rip my attention away from what Allison is doing with the guys. "I'M COMMIIINNNNG," I scream as Diana Cox slides two fingers into my slick sex and quickly locates and rubs my G-spot as she nibbles on my clit with her teeth, "COOMMMIIIINNNNNG!"

I grinned to myself. NOW, I was ready to be GANGBANGED!

GERALD TAYLOR

Samantha Tarrant is now standing on my chair, her feet are either side of my thighs, her blouse, bra and skirt have been removed to reveal, 38DD tits and a hot pink G-string that does nothing to cover a hairless pussy and barely hides the red hair of closely trimmed pubes. She giggles. "Don't take them off, RIP THEM OFF!" And as I grip the thin waistband of the miniscule undergarment the redheaded slut arches her hips in preparation. "OOOH FUCK!" she screams as I rip away her panties, "OOOH FUCK YES!" comes another even louder cry as the string that has previously been snuggling between the firm round cheeks of her arse slides between the outer lips of her cunt as I tug the miniscule garment away in one vicious tug of my strong right hand.

Now that I have Samantha naked and hot for a good fucking I move to lift her off the chair so I can undress but she places a hand on my shoulder and stops me. "NO!" she cries taking control as she usually does. She slides the index finger of her left hand between the lips of her cunt while continuing to hold me down. "Fuck me first," and matching actions to words she kneels forward sticking her arse out towards the kitchen window so that if anyone from next door is looking over the side fence that separates our properties they will have a perfect view of her naked arse and the pouting lips of her pussy. She begins to slide down the zipper on my tan pants. "My cunt has been wet all morning thinking about fucking this."

She slides her hand inside, hooks my briefs below my balls, carefully eases the fat 8½-inches of my dick out into the open and is about to squat down and capture my cock in her cunt when I grab her by her hips and throw her over my shoulder. Once she is in position I move one hand behind her knees while I rest the other on the firm naked flesh of her sexy bottom, I have decided that is about time things changed around here.

"OH FUCK!" she cries. "OOHHH FUUCCCKKKK! Take me Gerry take me! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD IT IN YOU AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I JUST WANT IT IN ME! Fuck me any way you like, I really don't care, just fuck that big cock of yours up my hungry cunt!"

I grin as I stand up and prepare to set the cuddly, sexy, big titted, always horny redhead on the kitchen bench top which would place her at a perfect fuckable height. This is going to be one time when Samantha won't be taking control of our fucking which I hope will make this Saturday afternoon session more special than usual.

When I do set her down I look at her as I carefully tuck my erection away and reached for the belt of my pants. "Finger yourself slut," I say with quiet authority. "I am going to get undressed and when I'm done I am going to fuck you!"

Samantha smiles as she begins stroking her pussy with the first two fingers of her right hand. It seems that she has taken a liking to this new dominant side of my character that I have decided to try out on her. I watch as she continuously slides the first two fingers of her right hand past the fleshy lips of her outer labia and deep into her pussy proper while she continues to brush her thumb over the little erection that is her clit. And all the while she continues to fuck herself whiling play with her DD tits she watches me undress before I carefully hook the waistband of my briefs over my cock revealing that it is still fully erect with its tip 8½-inches away from my body.

I take a long look at the glorious naked body of the sexy Samantha Tarrant with the big breasts and the cuddly body I love so much. Moving forward I pull her fingers from her cunt. "Ready?" I ask unnecessarily.

She grabs her legs, spreads them wide apart and lays back. "Are you fucking kidding. FUCK ME ALREADY!"

Smiling I move forward and as I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her cunt I wonder, not for the first time, what it would be like to fuck her daughter Karen who at fifteen is already the proud possessor of big tits for her age and a cute and cuddly physique. Then I slam my cock all the way home and begin fucking the mother hard thinking that the cunt I was fucking belongs to her super sexy daughter.

GINA TAYLOR

I look at Karen who looks at me and then we both look at Paula Pearson. The three of us are naked in the one cubicle. This is new territory for the three of us. More so for Paula who hasn't even been involved with girls before, at least as far as we know. "Okay," says Paula finally "what do we ... I mean... ?"

Karen and I don't give her time to finish. Grabbing Paula we push her underneath the shower to get her hair wet before we move her back out of the spray, and while Karen grabs the shampoo I grab the bottle of perfumed liquid soap. After watching Karen squeeze some shampoo and start to massage it into Paula's long blonde locks I squeeze some of the liquid soap onto my hands and rubbed them together to create a nice lather before I began to massage the soap into the two firm handfuls that are Paula Pearson's lovely tits.

I keep on rubbing the soap into Paula's breasts until they look and smell clean enough, then, squeezing some more into my hands I begin the pleasant task of washing her flat, firm and oh so sexy stomach. By this time Karen has finished washing Paula's hair and while I continue to wash Paula's stomach Karen squeezes some soap into her right hand, kneels down and begins to lovingly wash her cunt.

"Mmmm!" sighs Paula Pearson. "I don't think I'll ever want to shower alone again," and she began to hump against Karen's hand.

Soon I finished washing Paula's stomach and reaching around I slap Paula gently on her bum. "Okay girls," I say with a giggle, "time to turn side-on. That is if you want your sexy arse washed, Paula."

She giggles in return. "Ooh do I ever," and she moves taking Karen, who never releases her grip on her pussy for one second, with her.

I can't help but smile. There is doubt at all in my mind that Paula Pearson is as bisexual as Karen and I and my mother are and I begin to wash the tall girls curvy bottom while thinking that the real test would come when it is her turn to wash Karen and I.

JENNIFER TAYLOR

I stand near the van waiting. Naked and with my legs spread I am running the index finger of my right hand between the shiny puffed up lips of my pussy. "That was awesome guys, just fucking awesome. Now would you throw me in the back of my van and treat me like the horny slut I am." I open the back doors before pointing inside. "See, it's all ready.

"Come on guys," I am begging now with two fingers pumping my cunt and my thumb stroking the hard little nub that is my clit, "I needs cock, lots of hard throbbing cock." I pull my fingers and my thumb away. "See?" I turn away and bend over while pointing to the star shape that is my anal entrance. "And don't forget my little bottom. It needs lots of cock too."

"Don't worry slut, your cunt and arse will get all the cock they can handle!" Laughs a blonde haired sixteen-year-old by the name of Freddie Smith as he moves forward and runs a hand between the cheeks of my bottom. "And I get first dibs on your arse this afternoon."

"Yeah," says Joey Wardell, a fifteen-year-old brown haired boy who has some claims to being my daughter's boyfriend, "and I get to fuck your hot cunt first today." And he moves forward, climbs into the back of the van, lays down and waggles his cock from side-to-side. "Okay slut, climb aboard."

So I do. I am right in my element now. Kneeling astride Joey I capture his cock between my pussy lips and drive down until I have every one of his thick 7-inches deep in its welcoming sheath. Then I lean forward so that my tits press into his firm chest and my bottom sticks out and up in unnecessary invitation. Accepting that invitation is the aforementioned Freddie Smith, the boyfriend of Karen Tarrant, whose shoulder length blonde hair shakes wildly as he quickly slides his thin cock deep into my rectum and begins to vigorously stroke his cock in and out of my arse. And then suddenly two more cocks appear slightly in front and to the left and right of me. Looking up I see the smiling faces of Allan Hollis and Adam Jones as they waggle their 8-inch cocks at me.

"Come on boys," I whisper huskily, "my cunt is getting a good fucking and so is my arse. No sense in leaving my mouth and throat unfucked. Now who's going first?"

I open my mouth wide and run my tongue across my top lip in lecherous encouragement until suddenly it hits me. "COME ON. AIEE, FUCK!" I yell as climax number one rips through my body starting at my cunt, spreading back to my well-fucked bottom and up to my tits that are being manipulated by Joey Wardell while he rubs his thumbs over my hard pencil eraser nipples. "COME ON," I cry again, "FUCK MY MOUTH, FUCK MY SLUT MOUTH! TREAT IT LIKE A CUNT!"

And that's exactly what Adam Jones does. Knee-walking he positions himself in front of me, grabs me by my mass of shiny blonde hair and pulls my head back until my mouth and throat are lined up. Once I am in position he slides the head of his cock between my lips and with a single slow and steady stroke thrusts its whole length into my mouth and throat. That it slides in so easily and that my smile never leaves my face is a testimony to my talents as a cocksucker.

This is me in my element, being tripled fucked is something I live for. What can possibly be better than three cocks at once. I know how much the boys like it that I take them in my throat and that I love it when they use my mouth as a cunt. They also love it that I have trained Gina to take cocks in her throat too. All right maybe she isn't practiced enough to take Allan and Adam's yet but she is getting there. And as far as taking three cocks at once is concerned it is most definitely a case of like mother like daughter.

I can't say a lot of course, not with my mouth and throat being vigorously fucked by 8-thick-inches of hot cock but I can make some unintelligible moaning noises around it while enjoying the fucking my cunt and arse are getting. I mean maybe I can't say anything, but I can listen and enjoy the crude way they talked about me and my daughter and the rest of 'their cum sluts'.

"You sure are a horny fucking slut aint yer Mrs. Taylor," laughs Joey from beneath me as he watches Adam Jones fuck his cock into my mouth and throat. "Just as well we like fucking our cocks up yer horny cunt aint it Mrs. Taylor." He laughs again. "Cunts like yours and Gina's and the rest of you sluts need fucking just as often as we can get it up."

"Sometimes don't matter if'n we can't," laughs Freddie from behind me as he continues to fuck the shit out of my arse in rhythm to the way his friend is hammering in and out of my cunt. "They sure don't seem to mind putting on a show for us." He leans even further forward and takes over holding my head in position while Adam continues to use my mouth as a cunt. "Aint that right slut?"

I move my eyes to my left and just about manage a look in Freddie Smith's direction as I continue to put my lips and tongue to good use every time Adam Jones cock thrusts in and pulls out of my mouth. I manage some kind of a nod to let him know that he has me pegged correctly. And why the fuck not I think, if it gets the guys hard again and gives me a pleasant tasting mixture of cunt juice and cum what could be better, and so I go back to enjoying being tripled fucked.

"Thanks guys," I say before turning to the two girlfriends, "and girls." Giggling I add, "I'll see you all at Karen's for part two." Then I turn back to the girls. "And we'll even let the two of you have first crack at Karen's daddy's fat-10-inches. What about that?"

"Sounds like a deal," said the busty blonde Diana Cox for her and Allison Twomey. "But you'd better not back out of it."

"As if," I laugh as I place a towel on my seat to soak up any mess that didn't soak into my shorts. "Besides if Jimmy is true to form he'll have a couple of his well hung workmates there with him. You know how much all the guys love us sluts."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.