Reform School Tutor
Chapter 10: Hann

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Hann - Caught having sex with an underage boy, art teacher Sarah is sent to teach at a private reform school, where sex and corporal punishment are part of the curriculum even for the tutors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Spanking  

Things quickly fell into a routine when I started teaching again. At first I couldn't manage a whole day but by the end of the week I was working full time and Roger slept with me each night he was there and my feelings towards him grew. No longer did we just have sex for pleasure, we cuddled and kissed and 'made love'. He brought me little presents, which he was supposed to have vetted by June but didn't always, and usually these were things I couldn't buy in the school shop.

When I started work full-time, I was expected to attend gym again but Chris more or less left me alone and told me to work as hard as I felt able and for the first few days I only used the walkway and skiing machines but gradually I did some of the routines with the others. Chris used the strap infrequently and usually only two strokes. Once or twice the students looked to me to see if I would step in but each time I felt the punishment was justified although I wouldn't have chosen that method. One boy though, got it much harder.

Terry was always the clown of the school and knowing Chris wasn't really a teacher, fooled about behind his back. I debated whether or not to step in and I could see other members of the security staff were about to but Chris must have known something was happening because he ordered all of us to sit cross-legged on the floor and then swung the video monitor so we could see. After fiddling with the controls the screen showed a playback of the last few minutes. Of course, most of the students laughed and Chris did too but Terry looked worried, more so when ordered to lie face down on the floor. This was the usual strapping position in the gym. "So Terry, you thought to play games behind my back so I'm going to play a game on your behind, one that you won't forget in a hurry, and to help you remember it further, you will report to me when school finishes for the afternoon and we'll do the routines again."

"Sorry Sir, I didn't mean any harm ... Miss?" He looked at me but I nodded to Chris to go ahead; I knew he'd have difficulty in controlling others if I gave way to Terry.

"Four this time Terry. Double if I catch you again." Chris laid the strap across the poor boy's backside much harder than I expected and far harder than his usual punishments but I guessed he was making an example of him. The boy was howling when he got to his feet and I asked the twins to take him to the shower and look after him. "It wasn't the first time Sarah," Chris remarked to me later, "He was getting very cocky and I knew he fooled around in previous gym classes and control confirmed it, so I arranged with them to tape the lesson instead of just keeping an eye on it."

I witnessed other punishment strappings and knew of others that I didn't see. With June's permission and supervision, the twins even strapped a boy for scribbling obscenities about them in his math's book, but I thought the number of punishments had gone down since Paul's departure. Anyone referred to David though, always got punished in full measure and since the Paul fiasco, David largely remained in his office and over coffee one morning June mentioned, "I'm a bit worried about him Sarah, often he just sits in his office with his head between his hands and if I interrupt, he'll shout and order me out of the room. A few hours later, he'll almost return to normal but even so, I'm doing a lot of his work too." This made me wonder how long it would be before we had another flare up.

"You're going to have to put up with me living here full time in a week or so, Sarah," Roger informed me one evening. I looked puzzled because I couldn't see how they would fit more woodwork classes into the timetable. "I've got the job of refurbishing some of the offices and schoolrooms but I'll probably go home at weekends to keep my house going and give myself a chance to recover from the excesses of your ardour!"

"And to visit Mrs. Herriot!"

He groaned, "Oh not that old battleaxe. I'd be cut to ribbons with that tongue of hers if I spent the weekend at her place." Most weekends he only spent the Saturday night at his home. I did ask David when he seemed in a good mood, if Roger could take me the cinema one evening but, while the request wasn't refused outright, he said we must wait until I'd been there six months and then he would consider giving me parole leave for a day at a time. I suppose that was something to look forward to but it seemed a long wait and I knew when the time came, he could just as easily refuse.

A week or two after Roger lived with me more or less full time, we had another student, one very different to the rest. Johannes Sevron, known as Hann to all of us, was a giant of a boy, six feet eight tall, massively built and immensely strong. At nearly twenty he was several years older than the normal student intake, not only that, the boy could hardly read or write and had a very low IQ. The other thing that singled him out and indirectly the cause of him being sent to us, was the size of his prick. The tiny thing nestled above a small pair of balls and even erect barely measured five inches. For some genetic reason, at puberty all his growth went into his body and forgot about his penis.

We hadn't seen him until he was brought naked and handcuffed into the hall for his 'welcome'. He'd heard they were going to flog him and he wasn't about to let that happen without a struggle and even with four security men handling him, he was difficult to control. They tried to sit him in the chair but he managed to get his foot behind it and sent it flying across the room. Finally they got his ankles cuffed but not before one of the security men was kicked in the stomach and had to leave winded and sick. Still he struggled and I feared others would get hurt. We could tell David was losing control of the situation and of himself by the way he was getting annoyed and flustered and loudly shouting orders that had little effect on the boy.

Taking the initiative I walked on the platform, "Leave him, can't you see he's shit scared and that'll only cause more problems if you go on treating him like some slave? He'll be another that will resent this place and try to do everyone harm if he has more of this treatment."

"He's got to be punished for what he did," David snapped back, "And none of your softie ideas will stop that."

"Give me an hour to try and calm him down otherwise more will get hurt and you'll never integrate him into the school." Johannes stopped struggling while this was going on, "If I get the cuffs removed will you sit and talk with me for a bit?" I asked the boy. His eyes lost some of their fury and he nodded. Security would only remove his ankle cuffs. He stood, towering above me, but I sensed I was in no danger and took his arm and led him quietly to a corner at the back of the room. Kate looked at askance at me when she filed out of the room and I signalled her over. "Bring Kelly and the twins and join us, we've got to do something to sort this mess out." Turning to Johannes I asked, "You won't touch the girls will you?"

"I not hurt girls ever." His voice was a low growl. A few minutes later the five of us sat around Johannes but I noticed the security staff were much in evidence and not far away. At least he seemed calmer now. I introduced the girls and asked his name. "Hann, I'm Hann," he answered in slow manner and I guessed he was what, in a politically incorrect way, we would call, retarded.

"What do you think is going to happen to you Hann?" I asked gently.

"He beat me with big stick until blood runs over the floor."

"Who told you that?"

"Boy's daddy after I'd hurt him."

I explained to him what was likely to happen and showed him my bottom and the twins showed theirs. Unsurprisingly, he had an erection and we saw his prick was indeed smaller than normal. "Hann, we all had the welcome. It hurt a lot but there was no blood and the pain goes after a few days." We talked to him some more and then I went to see David. He was not in a good mood.

"He's not going to get away without a caning and none of your arguments will stop that! You're not in charge of this school!"

"David, we've calmed him down and he's going to let you give him the normal welcome, the same as everyone else — except me! If you agree to that, it should all be fine and no one else will get hurt. Can you agree to that?" David just nodded but glared hate and ordered me to get everyone in again. June was relieved when I told her and she organised the students and I informed the security staff.

Unlike normal welcomes, I had Hann sitting on the side between Kate and myself. That didn't please David either but he let it go. The room was quiet and relatively calm. June started the projector and I whispered what was happening and after a few minutes with Hann looking blankly at the screen, I realised he couldn't read. "June, Miss Taylor," I called out, "Would you mind starting that again so I can read it to Johannes. He ought to know what his welcome is for and he cannot read it for himself."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.