Reform School Tutor - Cover

Reform School Tutor

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 5: Further problems

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Further problems - Caught having sex with an underage boy, art teacher Sarah is sent to teach at a private reform school, where sex and corporal punishment are part of the curriculum even for the tutors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Spanking  

"NO! Don't do it. It's unfair, it's unjust!" I screamed as the principal prepared to thrash Kate with the strap. A hand over my mouth temporarily silenced me and others kept me in my chair. My turn would be next and in a way, it was my fault we were both getting punished; I rebelled against Paul's bullying but he'd twisted it so I was in the wrong.

A month at the reform school and I was getting on well and fitted in with the other staff and the students. My arse still showed the cane stripes but they'd faded and didn't bother me too much. I now had my proper blue uniform; some of the materials and equipment I'd ordered had arrived and I enjoyed teaching the students and established a rapport with them, even those who resented being in what was, in effect, a prison school. Probably they knew I was in the same situations as they. Paul was still the fly in the ointment but I thought our relationship had improved slightly. We now spoke cordially, even joked, and I'd slept with him once but I decided that would be the one and only time. It wasn't much of a fuck and I felt he was just using me and when he wanted to fuck my arse, I refused. At the time he seemed to accept that but I guess he nursed a hatred of not being able to dominate me in the way he wanted and no doubt it was aggravated when I allowed one of the gay students who had a rather small prick, to use my bottom hole.

For most of the Saturday evening I'd been with Kate talking about her schoolwork and our previous lives and it just seemed natural she would sleep with me. Unbeknown to me, Paul had decided I was to be his that night and although he didn't say anything at the time, I could tell he was disgruntled at having to find someone to sleep with. I guess too, our noisy lovemaking didn't improve his temper and he planned his revenge on Kate during gym on the following Monday morning. I still went most mornings, usually with Chris or Theresa, who was deputy head of security, but occasionally one of the other security people. Theresa was a fun woman too and although taller than me, she was well built and struggled to keep her weight down. She wasn't into lesbian sex at all so I didn't ever sleep with her but we got on well together and she often looked in on my classes. Through my efforts in the gym and some surreptitious and humorous shenanigans by the cooks in not allowing me some of the food I wanted, I'd actually lost five pounds in weight and I could even do two press-ups!

That morning, Theresa strode steadily on the skiing machine and I rode the training cycle, the students were doing forward rolls and other gymnastic things on the vaulting horse when it happened. Kate's voice rose above the noise protesting that it was impossible for her to do the manoeuvre. Paul insisted that she did and when she failed and fell on the floor he angrily told her she'd deliberately defied him and hadn't made any effort and she would get eight with his strap. Kate protested but knew she'd no choice but to lie on the floor and take her punishment. Knowing this was just another of Paul's bullying ways to get his own back for Saturday night, I leapt from the cycling machine and ran and snatched the strap from his hand. "Leave her alone, you know she doesn't deserve the strap, you are just out for revenge for your own inadequacies."

"You'll pay for this bitch! Interfering with a tutor punishing a student is a caning offence," he snarled and stormed off. He didn't appear for breakfast and neither did David or June causing us to wonder what was happening. We weren't left long in doubt. Immediately after we'd eaten Kate and I were summoned to the principal's office. Paul was there, looking smug so I knew we were in serious trouble but at least we were given a chance to speak. I put my points forcibly and ensured they knew my view that Paul had deliberately set Kate an impossible task, one that the best gymnast in the school couldn't perform, one that would tax the ability of one of the lithe girls in the Russian gymnastic team and he did it to get his revenge on me for sleeping with Kate and not with him. We could see that June agreed but David took the view that I had prevented Paul from exercising the judicial right of an instructor to punish a pupil. I'm sure he did so just so he would punish us again. The three of us were made to wait outside like misbehaving schoolchildren and through the closed door we could hear snippets of the heated argument. June pointed out all the good I'd done in the month I'd been there and the unfairness and deceit of Paul. David stood firm declaring I had interfered with a tutor in the course of his lesson. Unfortunately he had the final say.

"Full assembly in fifteen minutes," he barked when the debate closed and he emerged from his room.

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I did my best." Tears ran down June's face when she spoke.

Tears flowed from our eyes too but Paul grinned broadly. "You won't disrupt my lessons again bitch!" I hated him more than ever from then on and couldn't see how I ever trusted him when I first arrived but at the time he was in Good Samaritan mode and I guess he had plans for me that didn't work out. Theresa came into the room and asked to speak with David but was told he was busy and she was to make sure all available security people were in the hall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.