Reform School Tutor - Cover

Reform School Tutor

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 3: The first art lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The first art lesson - Caught having sex with an underage boy, art teacher Sarah is sent to teach at a private reform school, where sex and corporal punishment are part of the curriculum even for the tutors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Spanking  

Monday didn't start very auspiciously, partly because of an event that happened the previous day.

Paul, Kate, a group of students and Chris, the security man who'd helped me arrange my room, decided to walk to the end of the peninsular and, it being a nice day, they decided it would be good for me to go too. "It's not far," Kate informed me, "And the walk will ease your muscles." The end of the peninsular was nearly two miles! Fortunately or not, I didn't know that. In my previous life, which seemed an age away, a four mile hike would have been considered a feat only attempted by those sporty enough to wear colourful shorts, expensive trainers and weigh under eight stones (114 pounds).

About ten of us set off in glorious sunshine with a nice cool breeze from the Atlantic keeping the temperature at a comfortable level for late July. Never having been a fast walker, my physique preventing that, and now with the added pain and stiffness of my arse, I found myself well behind the rest but Chris kept me company. He was off duty and out of uniform and not carrying his strap. "You're allowed outside anytime you're not working provided you don't try and get past the fence and you sign out at the gate with security so they know you are out and can keep an eye on the monitor," he explained, "You can even take classes out if you wish." I noted the scenery was pretty spectacular and would make a good subject for landscape paintings when we got the equipment.

As we got further from the school I began to wonder if I would make it back, but walking slowly in the sunshine did seem to ease my muscles and Chris's joking chatter made me forget the distance we'd have to return. I even began to get some of my usual humour back and joke with him.

The last part of the path to the headland was single track and by the time I arrived at the start of it, Paul and most of the group were returning. "Make her jog the last bit back to the school, Chris," Paul grinned.

"You're not in charge of me now, its not gym," I retorted.

"I will be in the morning!" I didn't like the look on his face when he said it.

"You know gym is voluntary for staff, Sarah?" Chris commented when we were alone again. Seeing my look of surprise he went on, "They encourage us to attend and they'll pressure you especially to help build up your muscles..."

"And to lose weight," I finished.

"That too! I go when I'm not on duty to keep my fitness..."

"And to see the naked boys and girls!"

"Right again. And I'll get to see your tits flopping around." With more good natured bantering we climbed to the end of the headland rested for a short while and then started back and took the other coastal path. As you might imagine, after a long walk with a sore bum, I didn't even attempt to jog, not even for the last few yards. Paul saw us return but didn't comment and by then it was time for lunch and for the first time I sat at a table with some of the students to eat. My bum was sore but I forced myself to ignore it and realised the walk probably had done me some good. However, my muscles stiffened up again later.

That night I slept with Paul and he seemed back in his considerate mood again. We fucked a couple of times but they were nothing special and I faked an orgasm the second time. As soon as the rising bell went, he arose and told me to get ready for gym. I thought of refusing but wondered what repercussions there might be and decided to wait a couple of days before trying out that option. Paul started me on the walkway machine and set the controls to start me at a brisk walk. Only when the machine was going did he say, "Hold on tight Sarah, we'll see what you're like at jogging indoors."

To my horror and concern, the beltway gradually speeded up and I yelled at him to stop it but he just turned and grinned. Had I been fit, I could never have kept up that pace; this was running speed, not jogging. In the distance I heard Kate ask to turn it off but she received a hard flick with his strap and told to keep doing the exercises. Chris said something too and when Paul didn't respond he came towards me. Thinking to relieve the pressure on my legs, I pushed down on the side bars and for a few moments lifted myself off the belt but I couldn't hold my weight for many seconds and as soon as my feet touched the fast moving belt again, I lost my balance and fell down. The machine automatically stopped but not before I received friction burns to my legs and breasts. I just lay and howled. All the students stopped and crowded round.

"That was a stupid way to get your revenge," Chris hissed at Paul and proceeded to check to see if I'd broken anything and then helped me to my feet. Paul tried to apologise but I wasn't listening and his voice was partially drowned by the groans from the students. "We'll shower, collect some clean clothes and then go to your room and put some cream on. Is the doctor coming this morning?"

"I think so Chris but I don't know when." Fortunately she arrived just as we headed from the clothing store. I was still in tears and Chris had to explain what happened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.