Reform School Tutor - Cover

Reform School Tutor

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 2: Abed with Kate

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Abed with Kate - Caught having sex with an underage boy, art teacher Sarah is sent to teach at a private reform school, where sex and corporal punishment are part of the curriculum even for the tutors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Spanking  

"She didn't take her punishment very well, Paul." Through my tears and the noise of my crying, I didn't see or hear David enter the room. My body began shaking with fear again. Kate cuddled me and I calmed a little.

"Not surprising Sir, that was a harsh punishment for a woman to take."

"She committed a similar crime to you so, in all fairness, she had to have the same punishment. You know we try to keep things equal for boys and girls in this establishment."

"That doesn't take into account the different pain thresholds. I know how severe my punishment felt and how long it took me to get over it and I would guess she feels the pain far more than I did. Is the doctor coming Sir?"

"Yes, she should be here anytime. I booked her to come earlier but she got called away to an emergency and has to stay with her patient until the ambulance arrives."

"Just send me home please, I cannot stay here and suffer like this. Let me go home!" Sobbing, I begged him to release me but didn't expect him to agree. I was right.

"That would be a foolish move on both our parts Sarah. Firstly, you no longer have a home to go to, you gave up your house and put your stuff into store when you took this job. Secondly, it would be stupid of me to let you go now because I know you would go straight to the authorities and complain of your treatment. On the plus side, your punishment is over and you are unlikely to get more than a few spanks with the strap in future and you have a job, a place to live and at the end of it, you'll have a reference. All that instead of being tagged as a paedophile and being given a lengthy term in prison with little hope of a job afterwards. No Sarah, for you the worst is over although you will feel the effects for a while and remember it for much longer. Take care of her Paul and Kate."

He left without waiting for a reply but I felt he had little pity for my suffering. My depression deepened at his statement and my sobbing renewed. Kate lay naked alongside me and tried to bring me a little comfort while Paul, using the gentlest of touches, applied salve to my arse. Perhaps it was only a short while later but it seemed like ages before David and June showed the doctor into the room. "Good God David, you really went too far this time. That cane has really cut into her soft flesh and it will be some time, even with medication, before she'll sit properly so don't expect her to work for a week or more."

"It was deserved," he muttered in reply, "Just do your job." From the way he said it I guessed he had some hold over her too.

"I'll see that she get the time off she needs," June interrupted.

The injection did help and the doctor said she would call again in the morning but the drug should last for twenty-four hours. When the pain eased sufficiently, Paul insisted that I move and walk around the room but all my muscles were very stiff and caused the pain to return, although not as bad as earlier. Kate kept me supplied with drink and brought food at lunch and dinnertime but, unusually for me, I didn't feel up to eating.

Mid afternoon, with help from Paul, I made it into the bathroom and for the first time saw the appalling state of my bottom; the grotesque colours, the swollen and deep troughs and ridges where the cane had bitten and the bruising from the strap. How could people treat others so inhumanly, I wondered. Did my love affair with a boy only a few months under the legal age, justify such severe punishment? I thought not but then I contemplated the alternative the principal outlined and tried to guess which of the alternatives I would have chosen had I known the treatment I would get at the reform school. I dozed only to be woken by two students entering the room.

"Evening Paul, hi Sarah, we've been allocated this room for the night." Addressing me he introduced himself and his companion, "I'm Keith and this is Vicky. Geez that was some thrashing they gave you. Don't worry, we won't try to fuck you tonight." He came and hugged me and gave me a full mouth kiss and Vicky did the same. They chatted for a short while and then undressed, got into the other bed and before long were fucking as though no one else was around.

"There's a random computer programme that picks a student each night to sleep in the same room as a member of staff. They must have decided we're a couple and are sending two students. They'll be happy enough. The rest of the students will sleep in their dormitory where they each have an open cubicle of their own but tend to share beds on most nights," Paul explained. "I hope you don't mind sleeping with me but, sorry, even if you do there's little choice." He shed his blue sweat suit and went into the bathroom and I heard him use the toilet and wash and dreaded him coming back and wanting to fuck me. Maybe when I'd recovered a bit, but not tonight.

"Don't hurt her Paul," Vicky called out when he returned.

"I won't, she won't be worth fucking for a few days yet. I don't hurt you, do I?"

"Only with that strap when we do gym in the mornings!" The two students tried to make it sound like a joke and Paul laughed, but underneath I sensed it was a slight reprimand.

"We all get up at seven and are in the gym by seven-fifteen for half an hour or so of exercises before shower and breakfast. You'll be expected to attend too but not for a day or two or just to watch," Paul explained.

"Don't forget to tell her, the gym classes are done in the nude," Keith called out.

"I can't do gym! I couldn't even do half the exercises when I was at school. I was too stubby and podgy even then and now I can't even move."

"Don't worry about it. You'll do fine and be fitter when you leave than you are now, or at least when you came." He snuggled down alongside me and I felt his prick hard against my thigh and his arms pressed my breasts against his chest but we didn't fuck and soon he fell asleep. With the sedative side effect of the injection, I fell asleep too.

A strident bell awakened us and Paul helped me out of the bed and I walked stiffly and painfully to the bathroom. Vicky was on the toilet and Keith waited alongside. Paul performed when they'd finished. It amazed me how they could pee and poop in front of one another without any embarrassment but I guessed that after a week or two that wouldn't bother me either.

"Would you like me to take Sarah down Paul?" Kate appeared in the room, "Provided of course, I don't get the strap for being late!" Another reference to Paul's strap made me wonder if he was a cruel user of it too.

Certainly I welcomed the support Kate gave when it came to descending the stairs. That really hurt my muscles and tears started from my eyes but I made it to the gym. "Set her on the walk machine going slow and then join the others Kate," Paul called out when we arrived. I just wanted to lean on something and rest.

"Support as much of your weight as you can on the side bars, and just let your feet walk in slow steps. I'll set the timer for five minutes," Kate instructed and I found that at the end of five minutes I could move a little better and even watched Paul put the others through their paces. He had a strap in his hand and swished it at any bare bum if he thought the person wasn't working hard enough but they all seemed to be laughing and joking when one made a mistake in the routine or failed to make a jump or collapsed when doing the press-ups; they joked until it was them that made the mistake and caught the strap. Boy or girl, all got the same treatment and Paul didn't hit lightly. Kate saw the machine had stopped and came and restarted it at a slightly faster pace but again she set the timer for only five minutes. Now the rest of the group were working individually or in pairs on various machines and I could see the sweat forming on their bodies. For me it was a terribly erotic sight and it must have aroused some of the boys too because they had semi erections but I guess their own exertions dampened any eroticism for them. By the end of my second five-minute walk I sweated too and my arse muscles were sore but I surprised myself at being able to walk at all. Fortunately the students occupied Paul's attention and I had a chance to look around. To my untrained eye, the gym seemed remarkably well equipped. Machines and equipment lined the walls and the room was more than large enough for indoor tennis and other sports.

Two boys came and assisted me to the showers. As I expected now, they were communal and the boys washed me. Surprisingly they expressed their disagreement with the severity of my punishment and asked about my teaching but we didn't have long to discus it before going to a store to collect our uniforms for the day. I soon learned uniforms were put in wash hampers during the evening and a fresh one collected after gym in the morning. "I'm sorry Sarah, we've nothing in your size, the best I can do is to give you one of the men's size trousers and you'll have to roll up the legs and a girl's top which may be a bit tight though," the storekeeper grinned when she informed me. As it worked out, the best combination size-wise was men's green security staff colour trousers and an orange and white students colour top and the trousers, or sweat pants, were loose enough not to rub my arse too badly. It caused a bit of merriment amongst those there but I was used to wearing outlandish clothes. "Come back after breakfast and I'll measure you and order a set for you but it will be Wednesday of next week at the earliest before they get here. You'll probably need a size or two smaller after you've been here a month or more."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.