Timeless Love - Cover

Timeless Love

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young woman is touring and old manor house when she suddenly finds herself transported back to regency England when the house was full of life. She finds romance with one of the lords of the manor, but will she be able to stay in his time?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical  

Cynara hopped out of the buggy before the driver could help her down, landing gently on her feet, her skirts billowing around her. The house she stood in front of was beautiful, and almost equal to size as Margrave Manor.

Walking inside, she was greeted by Jane.

"Miss Waldorf, I'm so glad you could come," the girl said, looking like she wanted to say more but was holding her tongue.

"Please, call me Cynara, and it's really my pleasure. I've been cooped up with boys all week, and I'm really just glad to get out of the house."

"Well, I'm glad you're here, Cynara, and you of course must call me Jane."

"Of course."

"Please do come in," Jane said eagerly ushering her into the sitting room, "Can I offer you some tea?"

"Oh no, I'm fine. Is your mother here?" Cynara asked as casually as possible, trying to hide the hope that she wasn't. Cynara couldn't get Jane's true feelings out of her with the old bag hanging around.

"No, she's visiting some friends and will be gone for the rest of the week. That is why I might seem so eager for some company," Jane said smiling.

Cynara wondered if Jane had any other friends to invite over, but didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings in case she didn't, so Cynara kept her mouth shut.

"What a great place you have here," Cynara said to keep the conversation flowing.

"Yes, thank you."

Jane seemed a little nervous, and Cynara was done with the polite tactics.

"Okay Jane," she said, moving to sit next to the girl on the couch. Tucking her leg up and under her so she could face her easily, "What's the real reason you invited me over?"

Jane seemed surprised by the question, "Just for some company."

"Really?" Cynara asked incredulously, not sure what she expected Jane to have confessed.

"Well, the truth is, I just came out this season, a bit late for my taste, but mother insisted I wait. I had to perfect my piano playing, writing and drawing, French, Latin and Italian, sewing, everything a proper young lady should have in her repertoire," she shrugged ruefully, "I've gotten a lot of attention from men, but you're the first woman who's spoken to me."

Cynara stared at the other girl surprised, "You have to do all that?"

"Well, don't you?" Jane asked.

Cynara shuddered at the idea.

"God no," Cynara told her, turning to sit face forward on the couch.

"Well, shall we go eat then?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, sure," Cynara said standing up and waiting for the other girl to lead the way.

Cynara took a seat opposite the girl at the little table, the food already having been put into place. She helped herself.

"Hey Jane, so what's the deal with you and Randall Trahern?" she said suddenly, deciding to get right to the point.

Jane looked at her in surprise, and blushed, "Mr. Trahern is a very nice young man."

"I'm sure he is, but do you like him?"

"Of course I like him."

"Okay, but do you really like him? Does he make your heart skip a beat, your pulse flutter? Is he all you think about when he's away, what he's doing, is he thinking of you?"

"No," Jane said looking down, "I've never felt like that."

"So you two are just friends?" Cynara asked.

"He has made suggestions that he might be on the cusp of proposing," she demurely looked down.

"But if he did, you wouldn't say yes would you?" Cynara asked worriedly.

"He is a perfectly respectable man, and I would have no reason not to," Jane said a little defensively, but in her constant gentle way.

"But you don't love him!"

"I know Cynara, but my mother, she wants me to get married. It's only proper." Jane said desperately.

"Screw being proper," Cynara gestured wildly with her arms.

Jane's expression was affronted, but at the same time impressed, "I wish I had your mindset, Cynara, to just throw caution to the wind. I however can not ignore my responsibilities."

Cynara bit her lip in thought, how could she convince this girl? "Well, if you have to accept his proposal of marriage, if he offers it, just don't let him offer it," Cynara said leaning forward conspiringly.

"How would I do that?" Jane was intrigued.

"I don't know, turn him off. Be rude and obnoxious," Cynara suggested.

Jane let out a little giggle, "You are quite unlike anyone I've ever met," she said smiling, "I hope you will consider me a friend."

"But of course, Cherie," Cynara said in a French accent for no particular reason, making Jane laugh again, and shake her head.


Cynara sat on Charles's lap, facing him with her legs wrapped around his back. They were alone in the library, the other brothers having gone out. Charles had stayed to wait for her, and she found him reading in the library.

"So how was everything at Miss Withurby's house?" he asked, his hands on her back urging her in closer.

"The good new first or the bad news?" Cynara asked running her hands through his hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.