Timeless Love
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman is touring and old manor house when she suddenly finds herself transported back to regency England when the house was full of life. She finds romance with one of the lords of the manor, but will she be able to stay in his time?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical  

"Damn it Charles," Finley yelled angrily, having taken on the role of protective older brother to Cynara, "What the hell were you thinking?"

"What the hell are you thinking, can't you see you're upsetting her?" Charles demanded fiercely.

"Don't act like you're not to blame for this. The girl has been with us for less than a week and you've already seduced her into your bed!" Finley shouted.

"I think you should mind your own damn business!" Charles shouted back.

Cynara could no longer keep her laughter in control, letting it bubble up and out of her. The brothers stopped arguing, and Charles twisted around to look at her in surprise.

"Cynara, dear," he said, a mixture of worry and astonishment in his voice.

Cynara tried to calm herself. "I'm sorry," she told him, laying her chin on his shoulder and kissing his cheek.

Then she addressed his brothers, "This must come as a shock to you guys. But don't worry about me if that's what you're doing, I'm a big girl and can take care of myself."

"Well, I," Finley said flustered, shaking his head, but slowly backing out of the room.

Ashton grinned at her, "What a wonderful girl you are Cynara," and with that he left. Sanford gave a smile and a bow and left as well.

Freed of their company, Cynara crawled out from behind Charles's back to sit in his lap and wrap her arms around his neck.

"Charlie, do you're brothers always do that?" Cynara asked him with a smile.

Charles was too distracted to hear her question, however. "I just can't believe that you're not upset by all this. But if you're not, you're not, which is a good thing, I guess. I just wonder why," he was saying more to himself than to her.

Then he looked at her intently in the eyes, "If only you had your memory," his voice was wistful, contradictory to his hard gaze. "Cynara, you can trust me. I hope you know that."

Oh God, he knew, she thought, but would that really be so terrible? But if she told him she could remember, how would she explain where she came from.

"If only I could remember," she said with a shrug.

Charles looked disappointed, but didn't press the subject. Instead saying, "Let's get dressed, we've slept far too long already."

Cynara nodded and rolled out of bed, feeling uneasy about Charles's comments. He obviously wasn't stupid, and she couldn't lie to him forever, eventually he would demand the truth.

She slipped her shift over her head then gathered up the pile of her clothes, running out the door and the short distance to her own room. Charles watched her go.

"Jasmine!" Cynara said in surprise when she saw the little dark-haired girl, who was tidying up her room.

"Sorry miss," she blushed and made for the door, "Excuse me."

"Wait," Cynara asked, and the girl stopped.

Though Jasmine was only slightly shorter than her, Cynara felt like she was towering over the other girl. Jasmine looked like a little mouse with her eyes lowered to the ground, and her unruly hair tumbled in her face.

"You can help me dress, yeah?" Cynara asked her, and Jasmine nodded without looking up.

"I suppose you heard this morning," Cynara asked her.

Jasmine forced herself to look up, "Yes, miss, forgive me."

"Oh, not at all!" Cynara said surprised, "You didn't do anything wrong." She sighed and sat down on the bed, desperate for someone to talk to.

"I know it's really a no-no around here to have sex before marriage, but it sort of just happened."

"Miss, forgive me, but where is it accepted?" Jasmine asked.

Cynara simply shrugged. "Oh, I don't know what to do. I mean, I like Charlie, but we're just so different. We're from different worlds, oh, it could never work," she said throwing herself facedown on the bed.

Jasmine stood nervously, shifting from one foot to the other.

"I mean, Jasmine," Cynara said rolling over onto her back and sitting up on her elbows to look at the other girl, "Have you ever had feelings for someone, but knew that the relationship could never work, so you forced yourself to stop having feelings for that person?"

Jasmine looked at her in surprise, but then simply nodded, and Cynara could tell it was the truth because of the sad look that came into her eye.

"And did it work? Could you force yourself to stop having feelings for them?" she asked.

She slowly shook her head. Tears welled up in Jasmine's eyes, but she quickly blinked them away.

Cynara felt bad she had brought up and obviously sensitive subject for the girl, "Oh come here," said patting the seat next to her. She flung her arm around Jasmine's shoulders. "Who needs boys anyway?" she asked, giving the other girl a squeeze.

Jasmine gave her a weary smile, and Cynara knew that neither of them was convinced. They needed boys!

As Jasmine helped her dress, Cynara resolved to just enjoy the time she had with Charles and not think about the future. No matter what, she was gong to have fun with him, and even if it would eventually have to come to a close, at least she would have his memory.


Charlie stalked up to his brothers who were sitting in the breakfast room, Finley looking especially pensive.

"Charles," Ashton said, calling attention to his brother's entrance. All three heads turned to him.

"Do you want to tell me what is going on between you and Cynara?" Finley asked, though there was no longer any angry suspicion in his voice.

"What were you doing in my room this morning anyway?" Charlie asked, turning his head toward Sanford.

"Don't evade the question," Finley said evenly.

But Sanford spoke up, "I thought you might have taken ill, it isn't like you to sleep through a duel, but now I know why, of course."

Charles groaned, sinking down into a chair, "I can't believe I forgot."

Finley grinned, "Sanford is right, this will be the first duel you've missed, I believe, since ... ever."

Ashton slapped his brother on the back, "She sure has a way of getting what she wants, she didn't want you to fight in that duel, and by God, you didn't."

"She is very strong-willed," Charles agreed.

"I think she is good for you," Sanford stated firmly, "She's turning you into a lover instead of a fighter. I think you'll find it to be a much more peaceful lifestyle."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.