Sweetmeat - Cover

Sweetmeat

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Another came home early story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Slow   .

Bad days for me have a way of getting worse long before they even think of getting better. The clock didn't go off when it was supposed to and I was already running late to start the day. I jumped in the car and backed over the kid's bike and the handle bar punctured a tire. I got the spare on and headed for work and a mile from the house I got pulled over for doing ten above the posted limit. Fifteen minutes and six blocks later I stopped for a light and got rear-ended. Naturally there was a car in front of me so I got sandwiched. When the dust settled and everything got sorted out the end result was that my car was not driveable.

The police report done with (same cop who wrote me up for speeding), a tow truck disappearing down the street with my car attached and a phone call to work out of the way telling them the circumstances and that I wouldn't be in to work, I found myself in a donut shop drinking coffee and waiting for a cab.

The cab dropped me at my house and I went inside and put on a pot of coffee, sat down with the phone and started to make the necessary phone calls. Called a body shop and arranged for an estimate and scheduled the work to be done and then called my insurance agent and made the arrangements to get everything paid for. Got the bad news from the agent that the policy didn't cover towing and that I'd have to eat that part. I called around to find the best rate on a rental car and made arrangements to pick it up when my wife got home from work and could drive me down. I debated calling Marge and letting her know what happened, but decided not to. Marge is a natural born worrier and she would spend the rest of the day until she got home worrying about whether I was all right or not.

I'd already told work that I wouldn't be in that day so with time on my hands I decided to go down to the basement and get some work done. I was measuring a piece of drywall when I heard a car door slam outside and a minute or so later I heard the front door open. I looked at my watch and saw that it was a little after twelve. Marge must have decided to come home for lunch. I was half way up the stairs when I heard her giggle and say, "Keep your hands to yourself Mike. You are just here to see if you can fix my computer problem."

"Bullshit Marge. If that were all I'm supposed to be here for you would have come to work today in your usual slacks and blouse. You didn't wear that low cut top, short skirt and "Fuck me" heels for any other reason than to turn me on and the only reason for turning me on is so that I can get you off."

I moved quietly to the head of the stairs and cautiously looked around the doorjamb. They were standing by the couch and as I watched he pushed Marge backwards and she sat down on the couch. He sat down on the couch next to her, took her in his arms and kissed her. I stood there and waited for the explosion. It had to come if for no other reason than the guy was black. Marge was a bigot and she came from a family of bigots. It was always "stupid fucking nigger this" and "god damned nigger that" and I waited for Marge to push him away and slap his face and I was getting ready to charge out and cream his ass when he went to hit her back.

But none of that happened. What did happen was that Marge returned his kiss. I was so surprised and shocked by that that I just stood there and watched. They sat there for several minutes and swapped tongues and then the guy moved his hands to one of Marge's tits and he began to squeeze them. Marge moaned and broke the kiss.

"No Mike, this is wrong. Just look at my computer, please?"

"I'll look at your computer before I leave baby, but I'm not leaving until I've had a taste of what you have been dangling in front of me for the last six months."

"No Mike, you've misunderstood."

"Bullshit baby. That kiss you just gave me told me all I need to know. You've been listening to the other girls in the office talk about my big, black cock and you want to check it out to see if they lied to you. They didn't sugar, and you are going to love it. You going to take that blouse off, or should I tear it off?"

Marge pulled away from him and took the blouse off and Mike said, "The bra too" and Marge complied. "Very fucking nice" Mike said as he bent his head and took a nipple in his mouth. Marge has super sensitive nipples and in seconds Mike had her squirming and moaning. Her hands moved to the back of his head and she pulled him closer as she moaned, "Yes, oh yes."

I stood there, angry, but at the same time, as I watched the black bastard help himself to my wife, I began to wonder just how faithful Marge had been to me during our eleven year marriage. I was torn between wanting to go stomping in on them and standing still and seeing just how far Marge would go with the guy. I figured that I could get mean with the asshole anytime, but that this might be the only chance to see what my loving wife would do so I stayed put.

Mike was working Marge's tits over pretty good and I could see that she was getting as hot as a firecracker. Mike dropped one hand to Marge's leg and she spread so fast that his hand almost fell off her knee. He laughed.

"In a hurry Sweetmeat? Stand up and take your skirt and panties off."

Marge stood up and slowly removed everything she had on except for her "Fuck Me" heels and then did a slow turn in front of the black asshole. She looked down at Mike, "You going to undressed or what?"

"No Sweetmeat, you are going to undress me" and he stood up.

Marge's back was to me so I couldn't see the expression on her face, but she stepped forward and began to unbutton his shirt. She got it off him and then pulled his undershirt over his head and then as her hands got busy with his belt she did something that I had never seen her do before — she bent her head and licked his nipples. She got his belt unbuckled and then she went to her knees in front of him and pulled down his zipper. She worked his pants and his boxers down his legs and he stepped out of them and stood there with his cock bobbing up and down inches from her face.

I did have to admit that as far as cocks went his was pretty impressive. It wasn't any bigger around than mine, but it was easily a good four inches longer, probably eleven inches or so. It was the same dark brown as the color of a Hershey's chocolate bar and Marge just knelt there and stared at it.

"Take it in your mouth Sweetmeat; show it how happy you are to see it."

Marge took her eyes off of his cock and looked up at him, "I don't like that. I don't even like to do that for my husband."

"I'm not your husband Sweetmeat and I want my cock sucked."

His hand went out and grabbed the back of Marge's head and he pulled her forward. I thought for sure that Marge would turn her head to the side, but instead she opened her mouth and took Mike's cock in. I stood there in the stairwell and watched as my wife licked, kissed and sucked on another man's cock. And then she blew me away — she got into it! The woman who hated sucking my cock went after Mike's like a starving woman going after food. She grabbed his butt cheeks and held him while she rammed her face on his cock. In less than two minutes Mike told her that he was going to cum, but Marge didn't pull away. She kept on blowing him and then he came and the cunt swallowed it all. The same bitch who got up and ran for the bathroom to heave when I came in her mouth swallowed every drop and then took the time to lick his cock and balls clean.

Again I was ready to rush in on them and kick ass and take names and once again I talked myself into standing still and watching this woman, who I obviously didn't know at all, to see what other things about her I might find out.

Mike sat down on the couch and said, "Get me up again Sweetmeat."

Marge crawled over to him and went back to licking and sucking his black cock until it was hard again and then he stood up, "Come on Sweetmeat, take me to your bedroom, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"No Mike, we can't go in there. We can stay right here on the couch."

Mike smirked and I could almost see the gears turning in his head, but he said, "Okay Sweetmeat, have it your way." He pulled her up onto the couch, pulled her legs apart and lifted them up onto his shoulders. Marge lay there, wide open and looking up at Mike with lust crazed eyes as Mike said, "I've waited a long time for this Sweetmeat' and then he pushed his cock into her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.