The Legacy Of Priam - Cover

The Legacy Of Priam

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 14 : Where Priceless Beauty Has Its Price

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 : Where Priceless Beauty Has Its Price - Freddie is planning a slave auction but the arrival of a bunch of archaeologists threatens to disrupt his plans.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

Andrea was well practiced. She had forgotten how many times she had helped her brother and the curious Englishman, prepare the women for sale. Sometimes there were not so many women, sometimes there were not so many buyers. Always, though, the arrangements were the same. Prepare the women for parade, take them to their sale posts, make them ready for the auction, package for despatch. Alexander helped. Well, he thought he helped. Like in the bar. She snorted at the thought of it. For him, helping in the bar meant drinking with the customers. It was the same here.

The women were quiet when she came into the hall in the middle of the cells. They had been cowed by the last week of mistreatment. Even the six newcomers had learned quickly that obedience was the best approach. Andrea showed them all the taser she carried, just to remind them to behave well.

Each was taken from her cell in turn, allowed to shower, dressed in a cloak that fastened only at the collar, and then directed up the stairs into the central hall of the villa.

It made a pleasant venue for the auction, Freddie thought. Twelve pillars held up a high ceiling. One wall was glass, looking out across the swimming pool and on to the deep blue of the Aegean, Homer's wine-dark sea.

By the time the buyers arrived, the merchandise was in place. Freddie liked to let them see what was on offer. The twelve girls were all tied, one to each pillar, a single cord around each of their necks sufficient to keep them in place. They stood as they had been instructed, silent, motionless, eyes cast down. Freddie was pleased. Andrea had done a good job. He liked it when the stock did as it was told.

Freddie, ever the good host, saw to his friends' drinks and guided each of them to the lots he felt would most interest them. "Narod, something interesting for you," he enthused, steering the man towards Judy. "You said you were hoping for something with a little more covering." Freddie pulled open the front of Judy's cloak exposing her naked body beneath.

Narod Jesper looked approvingly at Judy's ample curves. He didn't content himself with looking though, reaching out to take hold of her left breast weighing it in his hand and nodding agreeably. "And you say she's not been trained at all?" Jesper gave Clegg one of his piercing stares.

"No more than needed to keep order in here," Clegg smiled. "You know that Andrea can't resist giving them a little encouragement if she feels they aren't doing all as they should. Nothing formal at all, though. Imagine how well she'd look in a corset. She's quite an intelligent girl but I'm sure you could make a good house maid of her in spite of that. And there's no reserve price on this one. I'm really taking a risk that someone here will want her."

"Hmm," snorted Jesper. "If you're left with stock on your hands it will be a first, Clegg. I've no doubt you've had this conversation with at least two of the other buyers." He ignored the hand spreading that Clegg intended to signify "As if I would" and carried on examining Judy, running his hands along her flanks and across her buttocks. "But in fairness this looks like a possibility. We'll have to see how the bidding goes." He moved across to where Bethany was shackled. "How about this one? She must be over thirty!"

"Yes, but not in bad shape, wouldn't you say?"

Jesper gave Bethany a close inspection, pawing her belly and breasts as she tried to struggle away from his attentions. "Hmm, well, not bad. Spent a bit too much time in the sun maybe. The skin isn't great but she's not badly put together. I'm not sure what I'd use her for though. What did you say she was? Archaeologist? Not much of a call for those in my harem!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.