Falling in Love Bit by Bit - Cover

Falling in Love Bit by Bit

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 5

When the seven Neurodyne labmates showed up two days later, Holland Campbell was no where to be seen.

"He's probably gone out on a week-long bender," Jim Skeens joked. To the best of their knowledge, their boss had never done anything recreational. Like take up drinking.

What he left behind was a new program. He had thrown out everything the team spent the previous three weeks putting together. The code hanging in the 3-D tanks was crude and clearly incomplete, but it seemed to address the shortcomings of the previous program.

At first, they thought he was playing a prank on them, but as they started analysing what he had done, it all began to make sense. The seven teammates dove into program and began working out the kinks. Miriam led the way, polishing up the rough spots and cleaning up the extraneous bits.

Three days later no one had heard from Campbell, but his program was almost up and running.

"Should we call him?" Miriam asked. Even though she had been there for a few months, she was still the "new girl."

"Nah," one of the others snorted. "He'll be back in a few days. We usually slip out early and goof off a bunch. Think of it as comp time for the seventy-two hour marathon that's coming the next time he gets an inspiration."

The rest of the group went back to loafing. The men tried to flirt with Miriam, but she seemed distant. When the end of the workday rolled around, there was still no word from Campbell, so everyone went home. A few even mentioned that they were going to take the next day off and get started on a long weekend.

Miriam left the research campus and headed towards Campbell's house. He lived in one of the high-rises. In the penthouse suite, of course. He had enough money to own the building, but instead settled for the top floor. It even came with its own private elevator.

No one had ever been to his place. If Holland Campbell was distant and aloof in the lab, he was a hermit when away from it. Miriam knew where he lived because she had a talent for snooping and—as many companies tend to be—Neurodyne was surprisingly careless in the ways it protected its employees's privacy.

So she headed downtown and went straight to the bank of lifts reserved for the more exclusive residents. With very little effort, she overrode the controls and went straight to the top. It let out in a foyer.

The three naked people on the couch paid no attention to her. Indeed, they were so pre-occupied in what they were doing, they didn't even hear her.

Holland Campbell sat on the plush couch. Two girls were on their knees in front of him. Their mouths enveloped his cock. They took turns sucking on his head and playing with his balls. He absently fondled the girls's pendulous tits, but was more concerned with his own pleasure.

Miriam watched them for a moment before stepping forward, her heels clicking loudly on the marble floors.

The two girls looked up, something between surprise and hatred in their eyes. Holland took a moment to realise that they weren't alone, but his face quickly contorted in anger. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Ladies, leave us," Miriam said, nothing but contempt in her own eyes.

"Sweetie," one of the girls drawled, obviously talking to Holland. "We could have brought our friend if you wanted a fourway."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.