Now!
Chapter 4: The Lost Decades

Copyright© 2008 by Alison Aware

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Lost Decades - Libby pours out her dismay to her Mother about her new sex life. Married only three months, her virgin sex with her new handsome groom has totally bombed. Her Mother not only understands but also has lived a life of it. Her mind drifts back through the years and remembers what happened to her. Roslyn knows very well what it will take to liberate Libby...that Libby is not just vunerable, she might even be agreeable. All it would take is one little phone call. Would she? Could she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   Caution  

Eighteen years.

Eighteen years. Presidents and Prime Ministers come and go. Fashions and fads peak and disappear into obscurity. Entertainers and athletes rise to high acclaim only to meld back into third-rate obscurity. The Internet and cellular telephones seemingly came out of the thin air, going from being an expensive novelty to a "must-have" essential.

But few notice changes as they actually happen. Most are more concerned with the mundane of day-to-day living, just making it from one year to the next. It is when they look back that it all hits them.

For the Elliot's eighteen years seemed almost fleeting. With no children to indulge, to absorb their time or mark the years, life was measured more in events than years.

Of the two, Sue Elliot changed the most. When she had first met David they both knew she had more than just a passing fancy towards other women. By the time they had left Australia it had progressed to an undeniable strong interest. At the passing of their first five years back in the states it was obvious and mutually accepted that Sue Elliot was bisexual with her strongest interest easily leaning to the lesbian side. Her enjoyment of and loyalty to David never subsided but all interest in any outside relationship became purely female.

Several things had emerged by that time. One, it came as a surprise to David and maybe even Sue that, given the right opportunity, she had a tremendous head for business. Even stranger still, her real strength was the ability to carefully cultivate the talents of those around her. Rather than being the bitch that all who previously knew her would have imagined, she actually had a gentle touch with others that made them very dedicated to her. Without fail, those dedicated associates were richly rewarded. Almost nobody left their organization without regret and it was almost always because life changes forced them to geographical locations too far away.

The other surprise was the target of Sue's lesbian desires. She had an insatiable appetite for young wives who were having trouble at home. She had a sensual knack for detecting the situation of these disappointed attractive wives but, rather than openly soliciting, she instead just watched and waited. Both in and out of her business life, she found that these unsatisfied young brides would eventually "open up" to her.

She would patiently wait it out before it was time that she gently intervened, offering the unprepared spouse soft caresses and understanding conversations that turned sexual. Their charms were often relinquished to Sue before they fully realized they were being led down that forbidden road.

However, none complained. Sue found that taking advantage of these submissive brides was easier and much more exciting, their delectably innocence much less a risk than dealing with open lesbians who would consider it so natural as not to keep it in confidence. In all those years, as far as David and Sue knew, she never once had one of these dozens of partners break the confidence of their intimacy.

It wasn't as great a risk as it would seem. How many "straight" married women were going to come out and announce to the world they had been involved in a one time lesbian affair?

Most of them were one-night stands, others three or four times at the most. Of those that lasted more than twice, inevitably Sue would offer David a chance to join. Never forcing the issue, it was understood that if she brought a lady home and left the bedroom door open during their activity it meant he was invited to join.

Never once did they have an unsatisfied customer. If any one of the ladies were reaching a point of being concerned about their lesbian tendencies with Sue, David and his rampaging cock jolted them back to reality. Many an unknowing young husband became the grateful recipient of sexual charms awakened by the Elliot's.

Oh, yes! In most cases these wandering young wives found it much to their liking to return to their husband's bed. Once they had either fed the outside experience for which they were looking or had their sexuality completely awakened and then saturated they would quietly slide back into their married life where they would safely and erotically extract new pleasures from their astonished mate.

Through all this, David changed but little. The scandal in Australia had taught them both a humiliating and expensive lesson. Now he was very careful where he put his cock and the suggestive prodding from Sue completely stopped.

Financially, the startup venture to which he was banned with no chance for success quickly turned very profitable. Although David worked hard at it he was always very quick to give Sue a lot of credit for their success. It never ceased to amaze him how quickly she could look at a problem and quickly see through the haze for the obvious solution. As a reward for Sue pleasing him both with her financial brilliance and absolutely wonderful sexual adventures David let her have full independence with her life.

Like Sue, David had the resources and created the time to keep physically fit. On a rare occasion Sue would cheat, allowing her fantastic chiseled features to be enhanced with the skillful hands of a top paid surgeon. Not David. He felt that he would just optimize the gifts God gave him, working out at least three times a week and watching carefully each aspect of his lifestyle.

In short, David and Sue Elliot easily qualified as some of the West Coast's "beautiful people." At age forty he appeared to be a well-honed thirty-year-old. When she reached that same age Sue easily passed for late twenties.

Through all this, however, there was still a lost world out there. As interesting and rewarding as their California lives were there was still a home they had left ... a country they both really considered home.

For Sue, it was mostly the difference in quality of life. In those first few years in Australia she had developed a casual indifferent attitude concerning the clean air and the relatively crime free lifestyle. Once it became apparent that their business had them financially set for life, her mind drifted back to "down under" almost on a daily basis. David saw a little of it but was totally surprised when she subscribed to a Sydney newspaper over the Internet. After that, it wasn't a bit unusual for the two of them to pore over the ads for upper class homes along the Australian coastline.

For David, thoughts of Australia went much deeper. It didn't hang over him at all times, didn't lie on his mind constantly. But still, there were times that he reminisced about something, allowing an erotic fog to penetrate his thoughts.

Roslyn Faber. The innocence of her, the challenge. And, best of all, the rewards. He closed his eyes at times and remembered what a wonderful fuck she was! He often wondered what she was doing, what she looked like in her later years. He smiled ruefully. He already knew the answer. How could he expect her to look like anything except a middle-aged mother of two? In her busy life, did she ever think of him?

If David had been able to connect those thoughts with a phone line, a secret letter, and later over the Internet, he may have gotten an answer. Roslyn thought of him often. Of the four friends, her memories of the past were the most detailed. While the others allowed their memories to fade somewhat, it took only the wisp touches of her fingertips to revive vivid thoughts of David. It wasn't that she didn't love or enjoy Glenn ... their love never ceased. It was just that Glenn had unwittingly allowed her to unleash a desire that he could never personally fulfill.

In Ros's mind that gift was that of David Elliot's and David alone. A gift that was forever gone except in her erotic memory.

She could have gone looking if she had wanted. If David had wondered how she looked there was an answer. Good!! Damned good!

When she was thirty she took a part time job at the local high school. Once they found that she played tennis the administration quickly tapped her for a tennis coaching vacancy. The pay barely covered the cost of her sexy tennis attires but it made her part of the little circle of school coaches. The side benefit was their encouragement for her to participate in a year round demanding physical training program.

Roslyn Faber was fit! Extremely so. Even though she didn't have the hard chiseled body of Sue Elliot she still went into her early forties sporting two attractive teenage daughters who for years gleefully complained about their boyfriends stealing glances at "old" Mom. Roslyn not only wore a bikini at forty-five but looked damned good in it! Her soft curves advertised an experienced woman who could make any man forget all women who had come before her.

Roslyn Faber was a "hot" momma with a hot pussy. One was obvious. One was carefully hidden.

And then there was Glenn. Good old Glenn! Possibly the most loved man in the neighborhood.

Glenn loved the boats. He loved fishing. However, other than a rich tan neither did much for physical appearance. He was successful enough. Between he and Ros they could afford a nice enough home and a small boat. His kids thought he hung the moon. It's just that he didn't physically keep up with his loving wife. She didn't mind, paying it little attention.

Others noticed. This was obviously one of those cases where a wife had been physically rewarded in comparison to her husband. On occasion, a male acquaintance would try her out, testing the water to see if she were available. When they saw this really attractive woman married to a nice guy whose physical appearance hadn't quite kept up with her they couldn't help but wonder if there was a vast difference in their sexual appetites as well.

On rare occasions, they had at least some results. Over the years there were times that Roslyn relented and allowed herself to be involved in some light petting. Always limited to the mouth and hands, it stimulated more than satisfied. Although she never allowed a cock inside her there were a few isolated times that some man who was very special at the moment would be allowed to almost bring her off with slow fingers and a gifted kiss.

Always, without fail, these isolated little petting incidents were preceded by two or three weeks of a sexual "funk" of her reminiscing about David Elliot. At times those erotic thoughts of David not only dropped her defenses but also primed her for another man's advances.

She had no idea that, had he known, Glenn would not only have failed to be angry with her little indiscretions but indeed would have loved to watch. After years of being brought to such a sexual high watching Roslyn and his best friend he had held out hopes for years afterwards that it could happen again, this time with a new player. It never did.

It was sexually disappointing for him but by the time he was in his forties there appeared a new world for Glenn ... an unexpected stimulus. One that, prior to it actually happening, he would have argued venomously that it would not.

Over a period of years Glenn's two daughters went from young children to young women. The two kids that at one time shouted " Daddy, Daddy" with such glee now wanted little to do with him. Instead, they were interested in their newfound social lives along with the beautiful young girls and boys that came with it.

Heather was the oldest. Shorter than Libby, she also wielded more curves. From the start, Heather was the more aggressive of the two. She worked harder at sports because the natural talent was lacking. In her early teen years, she dressed more risqué and applied a little more makeup than Glenn would have approved. Her natural looks were much more sexy than most girls her age and she wanted to flaunt them.

And most of all, at a very early age it was obvious that Heather was far more interested in boys than Libby. Glenn saw it but said little, leaving that up to Roslyn to deal with.

He had no idea that his wife quietly and carefully watched it but with a different philosophy than her husband.

Roslyn considered herself to be living proof of what happens when a young girl never experiments, never spreads her wings. She had no intention of allowing her daughters to become sluts but then again having them to go into a marriage later in life with no idea of the expectations was not her intent either. She watched from a distance as they each developed into nubile young women.

So did Glenn. If you had suggested to him when he was thirty that by the time he was in his forties that his own daughters and their many girlfriends would have been of sexual interest to him he would have been indignant. He would also have been wrong.

Maybe if Libby had been the oldest it would have been different. Maybe her casual interest in boys would have deflected everything ... changed the course for the family. But she wasn't and those changes never occurred.

Heather was older and by the time she was thirteen she was openly flaunting her budding charms to every male she found of interest. It wasn't as if she were lying down and spreading her legs for the boys, but her style of dress invited many open glances of appreciation that sometimes were followed by hidden kisses. It wasn't all that unusual that a few hot kisses were followed by a quick hand up her skirt. An erotic Heather was progressing sexually much earlier than even imagined by her liberal Mother.

She teased for experimentation by thirteen. By fifteen the teasing progressed well past just the sultry looks given the young men. By eighteen she was riding them to the pinnacle of pleasure that each and every one of them thought that only she could provide. By nineteen she was sexually skillful way past her years.

Into her years both her father and mother were well aware that her sexual activities had gone past the "touchy-feely" stage. Roslyn could just tell. It was one of those "women" things, small things covered by big lies. Not Glenn. He had to witness it to believe it!

Right after she was eighteen he went to his boat late one Saturday night. Roslyn was at a wedding shower and he decided to just do some quiet night fishing off the pier. That time of year the place was empty, a little too cool for evening activities.

He saw the little light in the tiny cabin of his boat long before he got there. He correctly guessed it to be a candle and he carefully removed his shoes before carefully stepping on his boat. Looking around, he found a hammer that could be used to flush out the intruders. He knew he was being robbed although there was little to be taken. He was more concerned about vandalism.

Slowly he approached the little window and looked down into the tiny cabin. Something was being taken, okay.

His daughter!!

Heather was there with Randy Little, a young man they all knew who had graduated from school two years before. He was about three years older than Heather and had been going for a couple of years to a university that had a bit of a tarnished reputation. Everybody considered it to be a "party" school. In short, he was much more experienced than Heather.

From Glenn's vantage point and from his experience he knew they had just started. Randy was still in the process of expertly encouraging her to allow him to remove her blouse. Actually, Glenn could have stopped everything with just the slightest movement, the tiniest of sound.

For some reason, he didn't.

There was a flashback to years before; to another time when a breathless Glenn watched as another woman belonging to him was taken, being coaxed before eventually giving herself willingly to the victor.

The two now before him were young, being physically and mentally able to respond, achieve, and then respond again. Glenn was as mesmerized as ever before, totally unable to tear himself from the lascivious sight his young daughter was providing.

Each time Randy announced his pending orgasm it evidently spurred Heather to hers and she tried to beat him to it. They would come, relax, respond and then do it over again.

When Heather came the second time Glenn was sure of one thing ... this was not her first encounter with a man who extracted an orgasm from her. If there were any doubts about her innocence it all went away when a sexually saturated Heather didn't protest when Randy coaxed her to allow his head down between her legs, softly extracting still one more orgasm with his tongue before she in a matter of fact manner declared that it over. At least she knew who had control of the situation.

Glenn left immediately and quietly. Instead of anger and remorse there emerged eroticism. It was an old recognizable sensation, one that he had given up as forever lost. Over the next few days he realized that, if he so decided, it was only the start of a new era ... one that he knew could last for years.

As wily and smart as young people think they may be, given the right circumstances they are easily manipulated. Every Mother and Father knows this and tries to guide their children carefully. However, parents can also easily channel their children. For Glenn, it just wasn't that hard.

It wasn't something he would brag about to strangers but Glenn knew he was working with a teenager with a hyper active libido who most likely would take advantage of any occasion. Glenn now used his knowledge and an unwary Mom to create the right situation. All of a sudden when Ros was to be out of the house for any given reason he made sure Heather was aware of his departure also. To return quietly to the house and silently slip in was easy. Teenagers deep in sexual throes aren't that easily detracted.

Afterwards, Glenn never failed to feel awful, knowing there was no way to tag himself as any other than lecherous. But when the situation presented itself again, he never missed the chance.

Over the next few years and as Heather hit her twentieth, several things struck him. One, as he had also realized years ago concerning his new bride ... Heather Faber could fuck! She plowed through men as if they were toys, coaxing pleasures out of them they had previously deemed impossible. But even though she could be a bit guttural when she came she wasn't a talker like her Mother. She was a big time loud "moaner" but the nonstop spewing of praise and obscenities wasn't there. In a way, Glenn was thankful. There was something about that particular thing that was special to him.

Then there was Libby. Two years behind Heather, Libby was totally different. Given a choice of a boy's attention or a basketball goal she'd rather coax a male friend to shoot the ball than his wad. It wasn't at all that she was unattractive ... it was more that she just didn't care. Over the years it became apparent that she was saving herself for her future husband. Glenn was trapped between elation and disappointment. He realized that the sexually pure Libby was not and would never be a sexual sideshow for him.

"Too bad," he lamented.

"How wonderful," he proudly thought.

Roslyn looked at Libby differently. Even though she didn't want her to be as promiscuous as Heather, to continue this virgin thing into her twenties was a concern. Roslyn didn't have to be clairvoyant about the problems it could cause. She had already lived it. In a strange approach for a Mother she again and again silently urged Libby to get laid and avoid her Mother's pitfalls. Time would prove her to be a wise Mother.

It eventually even came to a point that secretly, sadly, Glenn was actually beginning to wonder if Libby was gay.

In a period of two months things in the Faber household changed. Using one of his "I'm out of the house ... the house is very empty" announcements Glenn slipped in a back door to once again catch Heather with her legs spread. Even before he could actually see the couple he knew from her sounds that something was different. He prepared himself for something off the normal.

He wasn't prepared for Bill Richards!!

William had lived next door to them for ages, certainly since a young child. With the five-year age difference between Heather and Bill there had never been any relationship other than a big brother thing. Even at that time Bill was constantly repairing things for "Little" Libby. And repairs were something he could do extremely well.

Spurning any secondary education, he was an excellent mechanic and did very well financially. Unlike the others around him, he paid cash for everything he owned. The fact that he was twenty-five and could pay a huge down payment on a house if he so desired was unusual. That he had the good sense to postpone it and live with his parents was genius. Actually, he would be quite a catch!

All of these things Glenn and Roslyn Faber knew. What they didn't know was that for the second time in their lives they happened upon a man with a very gifted cock.

Heather had known ... or least she had heard. Finally, the time was right. Things just happened, neither expected nor planned. At first just little conversations between the two that were no longer aimless prattle. More and more time lingered before they parted each day. A first kiss, then one that lingered, then one that burned, than one that enveloped all senses.

Bill wasn't stupid. He had heard the rumors, had seen Heather's style of dress. If there was an angel living next door it was certainly Libby, not Heather. But he was fixated on her obvious charms, her titillating teasing.

When it happened the first time, when they were together that first time alone in his parent's house, Heather and Bill disappeared as the world previously knew them. Somehow they were both evaporated and came back as one.

This girl could fuck!! Bill was sexually annihilated, dismantled and drained like a used engine. There was nothing left other than what she allowed.

What a cock!! It took a while for Heather to adjust to it but once she did and she was stuffed beyond any preconceived notions, Heather knew it was over. This was the one, the sweet man with the cock she had been waiting for.

When they could both finally walk that day, they went out of the house holding hands and for years would never be far from each other.

So, when Glenn came across a writhing, moaning Heather that afternoon it wasn't the first time she had been stuffed with that cock. Nor the second ... nor third. And, as his good luck would have it, there would be many other times that Glenn silently observed Bill's masterful and powerful dominance of his daughter. Or hers over him. It was hard to tell.

Within months they allowed their relationship to become public. Three months after that they announced their engagement. Nobody protested, even when she gave a date so short a large wedding was out of the question. In a small family ceremony Heather took ownership of the cock she so wanted and dedicated herself to it forever.

And she didn't care who knew how much she relished his unfettered sexual assault!

On each and every overnight visit by the two of them the Faber family was provided an audible blow-by-blow account of what was going on in the guest bedroom. Glenn openly accepted it and took every opportunity to catch the action. Roslyn was embarrassed but relieved that it was so mutual and so good for them. Deep down she had to admit the explicit guttural sounds was a bit of a turn on.

But poor old Libby was stunned! They were like rutting animals in there. It was disgusting! And like nothing before, it went straight to her pussy. Their two bedrooms were connected with a shared bathroom and it was common for them to not totally close the door. More than once Libby listened to Heather's appreciative moaning and gave in to the lascivious thoughts forming in her innocent mind, secretly peeking into their den of sex. Even in the dark she could see enough to make her hands shake, to excite her pounding heart.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.