Now! - Cover

Now!

Copyright© 2008 by Alison Aware

Chapter 3: An Unexpected Exodus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: An Unexpected Exodus - Libby pours out her dismay to her Mother about her new sex life. Married only three months, her virgin sex with her new handsome groom has totally bombed. Her Mother not only understands but also has lived a life of it. Her mind drifts back through the years and remembers what happened to her. Roslyn knows very well what it will take to liberate Libby...that Libby is not just vunerable, she might even be agreeable. All it would take is one little phone call. Would she? Could she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   Caution  

Even though it happened twenty years ago in 1987, in 2007 Roslyn could still remember it as if it were yesterday. It had been so unexpected, so totally out of the wild blue.

David called and asked if he and Sue could come by for just a few minutes. They knew it was very late but they had something "wonderful" to share with them. Immediately after getting off the phone Glenn and Roslyn looked at each other and mentally nodded in agreement. They were about to be informed that Sue was pregnant. How wonderful! Why else would they travel such a distance to just "drop in" at that hour?

Secretly, Glenn was hoping it wouldn't ruin that absolutely perfect figure with which Sue occasionally teased him. Roslyn's thoughts were a bit different. She hated herself for thinking along these lines but she silently wondered if this was the beginning of the end of the sexual teasing David sometimes offered her. After all, being a Dad changed a lot of things.

Of the two, Roslyn came closer. It was the beginning of the end ... but not the way she envisioned.

That Wednesday night the Fabers sat dumbfounded as David and Sue announced with exuberance that the two of them were moving immediately to Los Angeles where he was to spearhead a new startup venture. Their stay would be in years, not months.

If one were able to stand secretly in the room and listen to the four of them, it would be a heated contest to see who was lying to whom.

Glenn tried to be pleased for the two of them, laughing and kidding David about becoming a "Valley Boy" to match his wife. Deep down, the anguish at seeing the disappearance of his little schemes between David and Ros was devastating. Although the loss of Sue wasn't totally without regret it was minor. She had paid him little attention over the years, flashing her body at times only to tease him or detract him from David's activities with Roslyn.

Roslyn was greatly disturbed at her own reaction to the announcement. Instead of feeling the pain from the loss of her friends, instead she felt a sudden regret from the loss of that magnificent cock. She was confused and embarrassed that she felt that way but deep inside it was there and it was obvious ... she had subconsciously been looking forward to being ravaged again by that cock.

As for David and Sue it all went much deeper than that. It was difficult for either of them to keep a straight face, an upbeat attitude. There was more to all this than met the eye. Much more.

David Elliot was in trouble. Huge trouble. And Sue was the reason.

Finally, his cock and Sue's manipulations had gone past the line.

A few months earlier he was representing a very influential older man in a divorce case involving a wife much younger than the client. David knew them both several years before the divorce was filed. Not only was she attractive but also sultry in a very conniving way, openly flirting with David on the rare occasions they were exposed both before and after the divorce was filed.

Sue caught on to it and, as she had many times, started to gently chide David about the possibilities. In order to justify her own little indiscretions she loved to prod him into these little affairs and she openly relished the tales of his conquests. She had no fear of the legal ramifications of the situation and, through her gentle chiding and the lady's open flirtations, David succumbed in a weak moment and spent the night with the woman.

The seduced lady couldn't wait to flaunt it in front of her soon to be ex husband.

Luckily for David, his Grandfather's influence in the community and his long standing friendship with the insulted gentleman resulted in it all being kept very quiet. If exposed, David's disbarment was certain and the damage to the firm would have been irreparable. Instead, David was being exiled so to speak, being sent to the states with a little cash for a small start up venture that stood little chance.

When questioned, they said they would be gone for a while but would be back to visit often. In fact, they both knew it was an almost forever thing and that part of the "deal" between the firm and the injured client was that David was essentially banned from being in country.

But underlying all the banter, silently permeating the discussion about the turn of events, was another matter to be resolved.

Sitting in that little kitchen with his friends, as far as David knew he had one last chance to fulfill his fantasies with Roslyn. After that, there may be no chance forever. Deep down, he knew that was why they had come all that way to announce their plans rather than just using the phone.

Sitting in that little kitchen with his friends, as far as Glenn knew he had one last chance to see his fantasy fulfilled, to secretly watch as his friend sexually devoured his wife in a parting performance. He pondered a possibility ... that David had driven all this way to make his announcement with the hopes of creating a favorable situation between Roslyn and he. Glenn started getting hard visualizing the remote possibility.

Under those mutually clandestine situations the couple agreed to have a parting get together, a weekend away with just the four of them. They all knew it had to be right away.

David couldn't wait. Could he pull it off? Time was so limited.

Glenn imagined the scenario. How could he just "disappear" for an extended period during that visit, creating a compromising sexual situation? The real thorn was Sue. She couldn't just be ignored or discounted.

Roslyn's feelings were so mixed that nothing made sense. Why was there such a void inside her all of a sudden? What was that emotion she felt? Surely it wasn't lost love!!

But most of all, why was there such torment between her legs? Was that moisture she felt there? Surely not!

Sue watched with a mixture of amusement and envy. David had always spoken freely to her about he and Roslyn's little sexual escapades over the years. Now that they had been married a few years she had absolutely no fear of that illicit relationship, choosing instead to be sexually inflamed with his stories of the two of them on the rare occasion that something actually did happen. His detailed minute-by-minute account of his oral sex experience with Roslyn just a few weeks before had sent Sue into a sexual frenzy that had lasted for days.

Sue smiled. She wasn't stupid. She knew that on their hastily planned weekend that she wasn't just going to be a "guest." For both David and Glenn, she would also be the major obstacle to be navigated. They obviously had no plan. She did. Sometimes things just needed a little "nudge."

When it was time to leave Sue insisted they find their own way out. No need to be shown to the door or go through a big farewell, especially at that time of night. David and Glenn quickly agreed. They were both sporting a hard-on that couldn't be hidden.

Roslyn could hardly speak at all.

Once outside in the dark, Sue played her card.

"Are you up to a trade?" she threw out at him.

"What?" David was both leery and interested. Her ideas of game were to be treated with suspicion.

Sue bent over and slowly removed her panties. Carefully, she slid her ass onto the front of their car and pulled her feet up before planting them carefully to each side. In the early morning darkness she was presenting a full view of an uncovered pussy, her dress falling to each side of her waist.

"I could use a little attention. Do it until I tell you to stop and I will bow out of the weekend trip at the last second."

David's hard stiffened even more. A full night with just Glenn and Roslyn? It was so much more than he had hoped!

He never answered, leaning over her instead and slowly lowering his mouth to her exposed pussy.

After she came the second time Sue reluctantly pushed him away. She was so sensitive she couldn't take his mouth any longer and she knew even at that hour there was at least some possibility of a passer-by noticing them.

Not that they hadn't already been noticed. Her gamble had paid off. While David was totally distracted with his face buried in her crotch she had watched the house carefully. The movement of curtains from two different darkened rooms could not be mistaken.

If either of her hosts needed any coaxing or erotic images she had just supplied them.

Glenn and Roslyn had each stood in separate rooms and watched the show outside. There was no acknowledgment of that fact. Each reacted in their solitude before finding each other in bed for a sleepless, sex filled night.

If there had been any discussion between the two of them about what they had just witnessed it would certainly have been about which one of them had come the hardest while watching!!

By the next afternoon everything was set. There was no tendency on either David's or Glenn's part to delay or over plan the event. Time was definitely the enemy. All calendars were cleared, childcare arranged, and a small cottage settled discreetly among the sand dunes north of the city had been arranged.

If the electricity among them wasn't high enough already, the unspoken tension so thick you could use a spoon to dip into it, it all doubled at eight o'clock the evening before the gathering. That is when Sue called Roslyn and with great regret graciously bowed out of the party. As much as she was looking forward to their weekend her best friend was going into labor and she needed to stay in Canberra. Perhaps just the two of them could get together later?

David nodded and silently said, "thank you" to Sue when she hung the phone up. There was no reason to go into any discussion about what Sue would be doing while he was gone over the weekend. He wasn't so naïve to think she would be at the movies. Just like him, she had "old friends" to see.

Roslyn tried to be calm but the sudden turn of events almost dropped her to her knees. Why was she reacting the way she was to what should have been discouraging news. Instead of the disappointment that should be there was that a flicker of expectation?

When she told Glenn the news it was a good thing he was sitting at a table preparing some fishing gear. He couldn't hide the excitement in his face. It was best that he was able to shield her view of the instant hard her announcement caused.

Two days. Two men. One woman. No Sue. Glenn knew that if his fantasy wasn't consummated in the next forty-eight hours it was never meant to happen at all.

That night there were three sleepless bodies.

David secretly made a late flight into Sydney and stayed at a hotel. He wanted to be as rested as possible and reduce the travel time to the cottage on Saturday. Although he wasn't expected until early afternoon he wanted to arrive unannounced early in the morning. He knew each minute was critical and had hopes of sneaking up on the unexpected couple and catching them off guard.

Glenn and Ros tossed and turned all night, taking turns stroking each other in and out of their listless attempts of sleep. It only increased their libido and finally they just gave it up, agreeing to get out of bed as the sun barely made it's announcement and go to an early breakfast on the way up the coast. Roslyn wanted to get her head and thoughts together. Glenn wanted to put a plan together.

Neither anticipated how anxious David would also be to arrive.

They had used the cottage before. It was as secluded as could be expected considering the pricey location. Although there were other dwellings only a few hundred meters away the dunes provided a surprising amount of privacy.

Glenn knew he had to do something in the morning hours to suppress his anxiety. Just waiting and watching the clock would be unbearable, especially with his mind churning with the "what if's." Each erotic plan that came and quickly went through his hopeful thoughts seemed more and more unlikely.

Roslyn was as hyper as he but in a much different way. Considering what had happened in her own living room only a month before she could sense her peril from a sexual standpoint. To be alone this many hours and in this romantic privacy with the two men was a bit much. She could feel the tension mount, could detect the increased sensitivity of her nipples and clitoris as they rubbed against the softness of the tiny black bikini Glenn insisted she wear.

She was relieved when Glenn said he was going down to the water to fish, declining his invitation to go with him. She stood at the bedroom window, already slowly and softly caressing her nipples through the thin cloth, as she watched his disappear over the dunes.

They didn't need to be coaxed. She may have spent the past couple of weeks in some stage of mental disarray but there was no denying the expectation and anticipation. Roslyn had already mentally succumbed to David's advances, recklessly allowing her fantasies to go rampant while knowing there was no chance of anything actually happening.

She lay back on the bed, her fingers teasing and wandering before dipping slowly under the front of her tiny bottoms.

"I wonder where he is?" she pondered out loud. Her calculations had him arriving at the airport about then.

David had to catch himself so as not to answer her.

He had gotten an early start from his hotel and was just about to pull into the driveway of the cottage when he saw Glenn trudging over the dunes loaded with fishing gear. He quickly and quietly reversed and backed away from view. Maybe it would mean nothing but Glenn being absent upon his arrival was not exactly an unwanted situation. He parked as far down the driveway as possible. He preferred that it be he, not his rented car, which announced his arrival.

Quietly approaching the cottage he decided to delay his entry, to instead just check everything out. If Ros had already gone down to the beach he wouldn't mind going down and quietly watching her for a while without being noticed.

The third window he peeked into stopped all thoughts and his movement. Not to mention his breath!

Just a couple of meters away, her head and body facing away from him, Roslyn lay on the bed slowly stroking her pussy. David froze in place, devouring a scene he had fantasized many times.

It only took minutes before he was nursing a hard cock through the thin cloth of his pants. When her body began undulating slightly in response to her stroking he glanced nervously around before unleashing the lumbering shaft from its confines. It was daylight but he calculated the risk of being caught in his hidden position was well worth the pleasure.

He was almost right. Within minutes another person was added to the game.

Glenn had left something behind, not important enough to go back and get but just enough to make an excuse to Roslyn of why he returned. Actually, he was returning to invite her again to join him at the shore. It was even nicer than usual and he thought she might enjoy it.

When he topped the last sand dune before the cottage and saw David peeking though the window, cock in hand, it didn't take him a second to realize that obviously a show was going on in that bedroom. What the show was he didn't know, just that it was turning David on so much that he risked exposure.

Glenn stepped back and gathered his breath. This was going much faster and better than even he had envisioned. Very obviously he and David were on the same wavelength; otherwise David wouldn't have arrived for hours. Moving a few meters from the path he slid down behind a grassy dune and watched.

Glancing at his watch and constantly looking out for passer-by's, Glenn was totally mesmerized by what he saw. To some extent, it was almost more erotic than being able to actually see what was unfolding in front of David. What was she doing in there that was so tantalizing? Taking a bath? That was their bedroom and the bath was in there.

He had no idea of the scene unfolding in that little cottage. A writhing, moaning Roslyn toyed with herself and responded to every little touch. That in itself was enough to freeze David in that position of exposure. But there was more ... much more. If Glenn had been witness to this he would have either lost his enthusiasm or been driven over the top with ecstasy.

"David."

"David."

Very softly Roslyn Faber began calling David's name. Suddenly, her head lifted from the bed and nodded slowly as her legs extended up and out as if they were frozen.

The frayed bundle of nerves between her legs could no longer hold back from the manipulative teasing of her fingertips.

Once the very climax hit her, she released from her frozen posture and moaned loudly as her body began to flail across the bed. In her new position she would have been able to see David if only her eyes had not been closed.

Within seconds there was a chain reaction.

David sprayed the side of the cottage as he came, discharging huge amounts of semen, which drained down the side.

His orgasm triggered yet another as Glenn erupted, looking wildly around him in hopes he was indeed alone.

The whole orgasm thing lasted less than a minute. All at once an exposed David, his senses brought back to reality, carefully moved away from the building and back to the car. He wisely decided to quietly leave and return again hours later when he was originally scheduled.

Glenn was not so lucky. He had to hide among the small dunes until he could recover. It was just as well. He was so exhausted he couldn't move anyway.

For the saturated Roslyn, it would be the first of several David-induced orgasms of the morning. After each session, she chided herself for having such lurid, illicit thoughts. After thirty minutes or so they always returned, each seeming more intense, more sexual than before. She was relieved when David actually arrived in the early afternoon.

For all their anticipation, the actual event was less traumatic. Deep down, each of them knew the visions and anticipations they harbored had little chance to materialize. Instead, fishing and good humor became the plan of the day.

Still, Glenn was full of remorseful "what if's." It was a feeling he unwittingly shared with the others. David was constantly hard. Roslyn was antsy, wet with anticipation for an event that she knew was not to be.

Originally, their plans were to have an early evening meal at a quaint restaurant. For Roslyn, it would have helped soothe her nerves. After all, at some point they each had to remember why they were really there ... a parting of the way of a long, close friendship. Hopefully, the wine would help.

Only an hour or so before their anticipated departure time David surprised them. Sue had gone behind their backs and arranged for a very elegant meal to be delivered and served at the cottage. There would be no eating out.

There were more surprises. David presented each of them with a small gift package. Glenn thanked him profusely and raised his palms, expressing gratitude but sheepishly announcing that they had not been so thoughtful.

David waved it off with his hand and joked.

"If it was left to me there would have been nothing. Sue thought of this. I'll admit I don't even know what's in there. She just insisted you wear it tonight at dinner and said to tell you that it is "ready to wear."

Roslyn stared at the gifts and thanked David very quietly.

"I'll thank Sue next week," she smiled thinly.

She was staring at the gift tags on the boxes. These gifts came from the most expensive store in Sydney. She would bet money that whatever was in those two boxes cost more than Glenn made in a week.

When she opened the package in private her thin smile became a dropped jaw!!

Carefully she removed a light blue flowered caftan and a microscopic black thong. She looked at the thong carefully. She had heard of them and knew that they were gradually gaining popularity but she certainly had never worn one before. Last came the matching black demi bra, frilly and for all practical purposes totally transparent. There was no way the low cut cups would keep her breasts contained.

But the thong and bra weren't the only transparent items. The dress was so light and wispy there was no way it would totally conceal the black lingerie. It was meant to go over a swimsuit.

She walked outside to protest but was cut short. Glenn was examining an extremely expensive pair of slacks and polo shirt. He looked at her and shrugged.

"He insists we wear it tonight, that Sue would certainly be expecting a "report." With that he shrugged his shoulders again.

Ros resolved herself to the situation, having it in mind to stay hidden until their meal was delivered. That was not to be. Her face flushed when she was reminded that it wasn't just being delivered ... it was being served.

Dinner was for seven o'clock. Ros could sense that for some reason both Glenn and David were expecting her to wait until the final moment to make an appearance from out of the bedroom. As if he was conspiring with David, Glenn was very secretive, dressing in the spare bedroom instead of in front of her. Roslyn's nerves were so on edge her expectations drifted back and forth from erotic anticipation to dread.

She decided a long hot bath would take off the edge. It would have, she found, if it were not for the tingling expectations of the hours to come. Instead, the overall effect was so that her fingers couldn't help but creep, first stroking her soapy breasts then sliding down between her legs, spreading her cleft slightly before her fingertips touched her clit. It felt as if she could feel it swelling as she rubbed it lightly at first, then more firmly.

It wasn't a long tease. Almost instantly her climax slammed into her belly and she bit her lip. Her fingers shoved into her and she thought she could feel the come as it poured out. After that, exhaustion made her immobile.

It took a while but she was able to extract herself from the tub, weak as she was. After carefully brushing her teeth and swishing mouthwash, she finished with her hair and put on a coat of lip-gloss before rubbing on some strawberry milk lotion instead of perfume.

She looked at the outfit she had received. It was sexy and beautiful but she was beginning to wonder who really selected it. She decided that rather than it being for her it was that conniving Sue's way to give the two men a "going away" gift. She smiled and acknowledged her friend.

For all the mental protesting she had originally done, as she put it on it actually made her feel very sexy. She took a few seconds to admire the package she saw in front of the mirror. Turning and twisting, she decided that it wasn't so bad for a twenty-eight year old mother of two.

"Not bad, Sue. Not bad!"

Almost with every motion, the short dress exposed abundant glimpses of thigh and the darkness of the lingerie stood out through the thin cloth as if she were naked. As she smoothed the cloth over her body her fingers were drifting back under them. She had to make myself go on out. Otherwise she guessed she would have stayed there in front of the glass, her fingers and the scene reflecting back to her already causing her eyelids to flutter.

She was brought back to schedule with a gentle knock on the door.

"She's here with dinner."

So, with one last look at her new self, Ros walked out into the living room. She could see into the dining room where the table had been carefully and elegantly set.

Both men were neatly dressed in slacks and nice shirts, looking very handsome and very ready for the evening.

While Glenn's mouth just sort of fell open, David's didn't. Instead he pursed his lips and let out a long, very appreciative whistle.

"My god, Roslyn. You look wonderful!"

His words, the look on his face, Glenn's silence. It was too much for a woman who had been through the day she had experienced.

The jolt that went through her was not electric, not a tingle. It was a throb that almost buckled her knees.

Relief came quickly as the catering lady announced that dinner was being served. Since part of the meal package was table service, Glenn quickly whisked her to the table and seated her before the lady came in. Ros knew that he was reacting quickly because of the way she was dressed. At least she would have some cover from the lady's eyes.

It did to some extent, but you couldn't help but see the appreciative glances the lady was giving Ros as she worked. After all, when she had sat down the cover came up high on her legs, exposing the pale skin well above the knees. The split on the side of the dress invited a view to her hip.

When it became obvious that the lady was more turned on than distracted by her appearance, Ros could see Glenn and David steal a glance at each other. After that, they did everything they could to detain her. Ros kept her legs closed shut and never stood up but she knew that throughout the meal the lady got an eye full before she reluctantly departed with an oversized tip.

Roslyn got the distinct impression the lady would have stayed if there had been even the slightest invitation. After all, there were two attractive men and only one woman at the gathering, and even to a casual observer it promised to be an interesting evening.

And it was. The caterer had lived up to all their advertising, elegantly serving the food hot and fresh and very tasty. The three of them had laughed and carried on as if they were in the middle of a noisy pizza parlor somewhere, not the sensual environment they actually shared.

By the end of the meal, though, all their thoughts were slowly turning back to their erotic situation. They had been sitting some distance from each other but with the sensations still lingering from her earlier self manipulations and the effects of the wine, Ros could swear she could smell sex oozing from them and she knew for a fact that her little thong were soaking wet.

David suggested they go outside and watch the sunset. Full of surprises, he produced three very expensive cigars and announced that nothing was too good for "old friends."

Ros laughed gleefully at the invitation.

"I swear, David. If this makes me sick and I throw up on my new clothes I'm gonna have your balls!"

Even Glenn was pleasantly taken aback with her off color remark. If nothing else, Ros was relaxed.

Glenn glanced around.

"How perfect," he wryly thought. "This would have been ideal."

He had no idea that David was thinking the same thing.

As for Ros, she was slipping deeper and deeper into a sexual erotic haze. Her attire, the attention both men and the lady in their presence had given her, the wine and the surprisingly relaxing cigar ... she was steadily allowing the moment to overcome her. Knowing nothing would happen, she allowed her senses to flow freely.

Roslyn Faber was soaking wet and getting even more drenched by the minute. Tiny, tiny undetectable contractions of her ass just fed the flames.

It were if the three of them were all together yet each in their own erotic world, waiting for something to happen.

Sometimes the world can be magical. At others it requires intervention.

As they sat on the porch watching the dwindling sunset the phone rung. Glenn went inside to pick it up.

"Hello."

"It's right in front of you! Are you man enough to make it happen?"

Glenn stood there with the phone in his ear listening to the sound of a phone that had been hung up. He couldn't miss whose voice it was.

Sue!!

Glenn was puzzled.

Then astonished.

Incredible! Absolutely incredible!! Having the chance to know her a little better over the years he had become to feel that, in some way, she had been an instigator in the 1982 affair. Now she was doing it again! He couldn't believe it. She was one smart, conniving bitch!

He loved her!!

Glenn began to speak into the dead phone, his voice a little louder than needed to be.

"You got to be kidding me, mate. You've got to be fucking kidding me!!"

Then he was silent for a while before continuing with the nonexistent conversation.

He held his breath. Here goes nothing!

Glenn walked outside and looked seriously at the two. He shook his head and conjured up his most furious, perturbed look.

"What's going on?" Ros and David saw his look and knew it wasn't good.

"You're not going to believe this. Robert is suppose to be on standby but is at the hospital emergency room with his daughter. I've got to go in for a while. It'll take a couple of hours."

The other two were genuinely sorry. Each offered to ride in with him, as the trip would take longer than the actual service required.

"Oh, no way, no way." He raised his palms to them.

"You two are going to sit right here and enjoy the evening. I'll be back as soon as I can."

And with that a shaking Glenn walked out and got into his car, his heart pounding with excitement. He had been excited many times over the past five years but the last time he was like this was on that moonlit night in 1982. He only hoped they hadn't noticed his shaking hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.