The Spirit Of The West: Educating Fire Bringer - Cover

The Spirit Of The West: Educating Fire Bringer

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 10

The man who appeared to be the doorman turned out to be the manager of the establishment. He was startled by the question, since the subject had never come up before. "Well, I ... Uh ... I suppose that the total will be $50, since there are 5 girls."

"OK, here's two double-eagles, since you already got $10 from me. Now, show me where I can get comfortable with these delectable young ladies."

"Yes, Senor, please follow me." The man led Fire Bringer and the 5 girls to a room with a monster bed and a chamber pot. No other furniture was in the room.

Fire Bringer looked disdainfully around and said, "This will do. Now, get your ass out of here so I can get busy enjoying myself!"

"Si, Senor, I will return in 2 hours." The man left and closed the door.

The girls stripped off their shirts and stood, naked, waiting for Fire Bringer to tell them what to do. He said, "OK, girls, I am not here for sex. I have put up a barrier so that we cannot be heard or interrupted. Are any of you here because you want to be?" This brought 5 stares of absolute astonishment that anyone would ask such a stupid question. "I'll take that as a 'no' from all 5 of you. I am going to rescue you so that you never have to be here again." Two of the girls began to cry, and the others looked like they did not believe him. "I don't have any clothes for you, right now, so we will have to make do with the sheets in this room. Put you shirts back on, and we'll work from there."

Fire Bringer pulled the sheets from the bed and used his knife to cut them in pieces large enough to cover the girls when they pulled the cloth over their heads through the slits he cut in the cloth. None of the girls were fashionably dressed, but they were adequately covered. He asked every girl, "Do you want to go home?" The universal answer was a resounding "yes." "OK, to do this right, I need some information from each one of you. Line up side by side so we can be orderly about this. You, Honey, what's your name and were is you home?"

"I'm called 'Cunt Baby, ' an' this here is my home."

"No, no. I meant what was your name before you came here and where did you live then?"

"Oh, I'm Sally Murphy, an' I live on a farm 'bout 10 miles north of Laredo."

Fire Bringer decided to take this rescue slowly so that he could try to avoid making mistakes. Once he worked out how to do it, the others would move faster. He TPed all of the girls but Sally into his "storage chamber" for safe keeping and calmed her fears when the four girls seemed to disappear. He wanted to give the manager something to worry about while he was taking care of the girls, so he TPed all of the money out of the cash drawer, his pockets, and the safe. When translated to US dollars, this came to over $5,000. He didn't need the money, but, soon, the manager wouldn't need it either.

He had Sally visualize her home, and he used that picture to TP them there. Sally gasped when she found herself standing on her front veranda. He knocked on the door, and, before long, a woman came to the door. She looked down at the little girl and screamed, "EVERYBODY, COME HERE! SALLY'S HOME!"

The woman embraced Sally so hard that Fire Bringer feared for an injury; meanwhile, the woman was crying a veritable river of tears. Her father and several siblings showed up and reacted the same way. After a melee of greetings and tears, her mother asked, "Sally, where have ya been all these weeks?"

It was a if a bomb had gone off when Sally said, "This kind man just rescued me from a whore house in Mexico. I wuz one of the whores." Her mother fainted and her father jumped back as if he had been burned. One of Sally's sisters went for a damp cloth to use to wake up their mother, and Fire Bringer picked her mother up and laid her on the sofa.

The father walked around the room in confusion for a few minutes, then he ordered the children out of the room. By this time, the mother had been revived, and only the two parents, Sally, and Fire Bringer were left in the parlor. The father looked very upset and said, "Get that whore outta my house! I won't have a whore in my parlor!"

Sally's mother said, "Shut up, Sam! Sally couldn't help what she was forced ta do. It wasn't her fault, an' I won't have ya talkin' like that." Fire Bringer scanned the man's mind and was horrified to learn that he had sold his daughter into sex slavery to pay some gambling debts. In a fit of rage, he threw the man out the door without bothering to open it first.

Fire Bringer told the woman what her husband had done, and she nearly fainted again. "I knew he was a weak willed person, but I didn't know he was that evil. That could have happened 5 years ago when another of my daughters disappeared." Fire Bringer was further horrified and did a deeper search of the man's mind. Sure enough, he had done just that!

"Your husband was guilty of the same horrible act 5 years ago. Don't worry, I will punish him!"

"But what about us? We'll starve ifen he don't work the farm."

"It looks to me like your eldest son already does all of the work, and you won't miss your husband's contribution. Here is $1,000, a portion of Sally's earnings, that will help tide you over. Welcome her back, and I will see that you don't suffer for it."

"Yes, Sir. Thank ya very much. What's yer name, ifen ya don't mind telling me? I'd shore like ta know the name of my family's benefactor."

Fire Bringer switched on his costume and said, "You may call me 'Fire Bringer.'" With that, he TPed away, taking the evil father with him in his storage chamber until he figured out a suitable punishment.

Fire Bringer found a secluded place in a grove of trees and brought out the next girl. She blinked her eyes and asked, "How did I get here?"

He explained that he was a spirit working for good, and he needed some information from her. He asked her name and where she had lived. "My name is Mary Vinson, an' I live by the river in Great Bend country." He had her visualize the place, and they jumped to it. Her initial reception was similar to Sally's, but everybody was glad to see her returned. She had been kidnapped, and Fire Bringer scanned her mind for the likenesses of the kidnappers. She had a good memory of one, but only hazy remembrances of the other two. One was enough for his purposes. This was a prosperous farm, and they didn't need the money for current expenses, so he left $1,000 for a dowry for Mary. Her parents were overwhelmed.

The other three girls were returned under circumstances similar to Mary's. He got good clues as to the kidnappers and left each girl $1,000. Now he was ready to go after the adults behind the misery inflicted on the girls.

Fire Bringer TPed back to the Mexican whore house to deal with the manager and whoever else might have been involved in the mistreatment of the girls. He had to stop and laugh; the people inside were madly trying to get into the room that he had protected with the impenetrable wall. They had chopped their way through the door from the hallway, but the wall of frozen air was effectively blocking their further progress. He released the TK freeze on the air molecules, and the man swinging the ax almost hit his own foot when, this time, he did not hit any resistance. The men rushed in and were amazed to find that there were no people left in the room.

Fire Bringer decided that he had stalled around long enough, so he transported the entire staff of the whore house to a section of empty Sonoran desert. He made two cages of frozen air and separated the whores from the rest of the employees. It was hot and uncomfortable in the desert in the direct sunshine, so he talked to the whores, first. "Which of you were working in the whore house of your own volition?" Three of the women said that they were, but three others said that they were being kept there as slaves. He gave $50 to each of these willing women and TPed them back to town to find jobs in other whore houses. The other three were put into temporary storage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.