Laura Sheds Her Inhibitions

by Carrot74

Copyright© 2008 by Carrot74

Erotica Sex Story: Another of the "Laura" series of stories; again written as if it was the first time. University tuition can be expensive so lovely Laura takes a second job trying to sell Avon products. It is amazing how persuasive some sales can be...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   .

Laura B. has been reduced to barely making ends meet for university tuition, so she has taken a part-time job with Avon, doing door-to-door sales mainly through appointments - when she can. She has met a woman at the mall, managed to get her interested in the Avon products, and they make an appointment for Saturday afternoon.

So Laura shows up at the address given — it is a mansion in a mainly enclosed treed yard, and a decent sized one at that. She has been asked by the woman to show the wares and also Laura could hopefully sell some lingerie to the woman of the house, as that was where the main money was actually made.

She knocked at the door, is admitted by the attractive older woman who gives her a good looking over with her eyes. The 28-year-old brunette is dressed in very nice form fitting office cream-colour dress and peach blouse and a blazer with white 2inch heels. Laura is only 4' 10" in height but she is a very well put together sexy shortness. Her hair comes down onto her shoulders and today it is clipped back by two hair clips. Her ample 36D bust fills her blouse and her strong legs look good in a dress. Her face is what most people would call cute but Laura doesn't see herself as very attractive. Her lips have a nice red lipstick on them that has been applied and is one of those ones that doesn't remove easily; when you do this all day a woman needs to have simple things like that to last the day.

The woman lets Laura in and leads her to the sitting room and eventually says, "Oh, it's not for me — this sale is for my daughter" then in walks the daughter, an attractive young lady. She is an attractive teenaged longhaired brunette named Sara, and she is also dressed nicely, but in a one piece evening dress that is black and plunging in the front and the back, and 3inch black pumps with hose. She is about 5' 4" of height even without the sexy pumps, appears to be about 34C in the bust from what Laura can see and discern through the dress. Sara is an attractive girl for her mature 18 years of age — her face is just plainly attractive is how Laura looks at her. Her eyes are also brown but smouldering with hidden questions and answers, and her lips look quite appealing. Her figure is about a size 5 or so is what Laura can judge by the shape and lovely contours of Sara.

Laura is taken aback at the beauty of the daughter; the mother gets up as if to leave, saying "I'll leave the two of you to it — I have to go to my appointment, and I'll be back later this evening". She stops and kisses her daughter on the cheek and tells her, "Have fun" and then leaves the house.

Laura found herself gazing steadily into the girl's eyes. There was heat in those eyes she realized, and she wondered if Sara was really the tease she appeared to be. Those eyes were unashamed, quite bold. Sara moved the pink tip of her tongue over her full lips, and then smiles at the voluptuous brunette, introduces herself with a light handshake, then saying, "You come very highly recommended — can I see what you have?" Laura says sure, pulls out a catalogue showing the selections, asking what she is looking for, what colours, what does she like, etc.

Sara picks out about 10 different outfits of lingerie — some of them rather revealing, and others not as showy. Laura tells the youngster that she has most of her selection outside in the vehicle if she would like to see them or try them on. Sara's eyes light up, she answers, "Oh, could you please? I'd love to try some on" so Laura goes and finds the outfits available, and then brings them back into the house, where Sara has her bring them to the living room.

Laura is in the middle of laying the outfits on the backs of couches when Sara says, "Why don't we go upstairs to my room, where I can try these on — see which ones I like".

"Oh, okay then — whatever you would be comfortable with." So they gather all the stuff, move up to Sara's room — it is a really nice bedroom: big plush bed, a couple of big mirrors, a nicely set up room. Sara gets one of the outfits from the attractive brunette, goes behind the dressing screen to get changed, then emerges again a couple of minutes later wearing an ensemble she picked, plus wearing a pair of high heeled pumps. Sara asks, "So what do you think — do I look good in this?" as she twirls around, modelling it for Laura.

The older brunette can't help but notice how nicely built and attractive the young brunette is; she manages to reply, "Umm ... Yes, it ... uh ... looks very ... nice. I think you're lovely," Laura said, her voice oddly throaty. She can't help but notice how attractive Sara looks dressed in the lingerie; Laura finds herself strangely drawn to her, but doesn't know why. While she had never acted upon it, or told anyone about it, she did find some women sexy and often wondered what it would be like to have sex with another woman. Sara was only eighteen, but she was someone Laura did find herself attracted to.

She can't help but notice how nice round and firm the breasts are through the lingerie; Laura wonders what it would be like to fondle and squeeze those firm young breasts. She thinks to herself, "I've never thought like that before, not in my whole life. What is wrong with me; what am I thinking of."

Then Sara asks, "Why don't you try an outfit on — so I can see if I like it or not". She picks an outfit, handing it to a protesting Laura, who is saying "Well ... I...".

Sara is persistent though; "Oh please try one on — please? I just want to see how it would look". Sara is quite persistent and Laura reluctantly agrees. So, Laura goes behind the screen, reluctantly getting changed into the outfit that Sara wants her to model: a white satin but also sheer bustier, white garter set, silk panties, white hose, and white 3inch pumps.

Laura shyly emerges from behind the screen to see Sara dressed in a royal blue lace teddy, black garters, hose and pumps — and this sight catches Laura totally off guard by how sexy and gorgeous Sara looks in the outfit. For the first time in her life Laura finds herself turned on by the sight of another woman; a feeling of wanting to stroke and caress her lace covered globes overcomes her senses. Laura manages to mumble aloud, "Wow ... you ... look ... incredible".

Sara smiles, asking Laura, "Do you think it is appealing?" to which the brunette blushes, mumbling, " Well ... I ... guess — yes". Sara then gets Laura to stand in front of the tall mirror while she stands behind her, places her hands on the brunette's shoulders, and commenting to Laura, "I know that if I were a guy I would definitely find you very appealing to me. I saw the way you looked at me in the parlour, Laura"

Laura looks over her shoulder at Sara, totally surprised at her comment, and remarking, "What did you say?". She hadn't really considered having sex with another woman, but now she was confused, teased into wanting something totally different. Laura felt herself trembling with a desire that was strange, a heat that grew inside her. She wasn't completely naïve, but she never imagined herself with another girl.

The young brunette presses herself against Laura's back, starts running her hands up her sexy looking hose-clad legs to her pussy, up the sides of her torso to the full breasts, purring her admiration of how sexy she finds Laura, then up to her neck. She steps around so she is in front of the voluptuous young brunette, looking at a shocked Laura in the eye, telling her, "I'd like to show you just how sexy I find you to be" and then starts French kissing her full on the lips.

Laura is so shocked then startled when a pair of warm, soft yet insistent lips closed over hers and caused delicious waves of desire through her quivering flesh. Kissing like only girls would know how to kiss another girl. Laura thinks to herself, "I shouldn't feel this way, allowing another female to arouse me to such a fever pitch" then finds she has lost control over both her mind and body that she doesn't resist Sara's advances, and kisses her back.

She had never felt such excitement from being kissed before, and she relaxed her mouth and tongue to her insistence. Sara's hands are now fondling Laura's full breasts, gently tweaking the nipples so they stand out erect. She kisses the shorter brunette passionately for a minute, both of them moaning with the pleasure of the feel of each other's bodies.

Sara breaks the kiss, lowering the cups of the bustier so they are under the full breasts, commenting "Mmm, so nice and firm, so warm". She smiled at Laura as her cool hands wormed insistent fingers into her breasts, kneading the flesh, shaping them. Sara dipped her head suddenly then lowers her pretty face and starts sucking a nipple passionately. Laura does like this, but protests while moaning, "Maybe we should ... oohhh ... stop this ... before..." and trails off. The heat and wetness, her tongue raking the nipple against the roof of her mouth, while her fingers squeezed and forced Laura's breast into the shape of throbbing flesh, all merged to re-ignite the flame of passion and blew her reasoning powers out of kilter.

Laura is thinking to herself, "Now out of the blue, I'm being driven to a new excitement with provocative suckling from another woman. How could I let another woman do these things to me? Was she a lesbian? Does this make me a lesbian? Then again, what difference did it make?" Her pussy has flooded with juices as her passion has unknowingly increased, and is now being parted by one of Sara's fingers. Laura trembles as one of Sara's hands smoothed its way down her quivering body and gently pushed her thighs apart so that a provocative finger could worm its way into her wet pussy. She trembles and moans softly at the touch on her clit, then gasps aloud as a finger slips so easily into her very wet pussy.

Sara comments, "You look very sexy dressed in white, Laura — especially dressed in this outfit", and then continues to French kiss the young brunette deeply. After another minute of kissing and fingering, Sara asks, "May I lick your pussy?"; but she doesn't wait for a reply. She kisses her way down the front of Laura's body, her tongue moving down and leaving a burning trail of wetness as it meandered down her writhing body, ending up kneeling in front of the sexy voluptuous brunette, and gets her to spread her legs apart a bit. She pulls the pussy into her face, inhaling the musky aroma deeply, then sticking her tongue out and starts licking up and down the sparsely haired hot pussy.

Laura is trembling so much with the excitement that she leans her arms against the chair in front of the mirror. She thinks "It is dirty to let a woman stick her tongue in my pussy; but it is so lovely too." Laura feels her lips pushing, sucking her pussy flesh while her tongue twirled insistently against her clit. Laura cries out in ecstatic rapture as Sara's hands grabbed a breast each and began to knead the flesh; then her bottom bucked as her pussy opened wide as she orgasms into the young girl's mouth.

Sara has brought the sexy young brunette to a fairly rapid and intense orgasm from licking her pussy; she moves around behind the still quivering brunette, placing a finger inside as she does. She tells Laura, "Why don't you watch yourself in the mirror — watch your sexy body while I finger you". Curiosity wins her over; she looks at herself bent forward onto the chair, becoming red-faced and turned on as she watches Sara fondle her full breasts while fingering the sopping wet pussy.

Laura finds that she is quite turned on by the young brunette, watching her in the mirror; but then the waves of pleasure from the slowly pumping finger become gradually so intense that she closes her eyes to enjoy it. Sara is getting ready to give Laura more pleasure when she feels the sexy short brunette's pussy start to pulse around her fingers — she slowly spreads the legs apart a bit wider, listening to the moans of the pretty brunette as she continues to finger her wet pussy.

Laura is so wet and horny that she barely notices Sara removing the finger for a moment and placing her own hips up against Laura's cute butt. Then she can feel something familiar; smooth yet hard, pressing softly against her pussy lips, Sara's hands gripping her at the hips, pulling her buttocks back to her, then it is way too late. Sara had pulled back her hips, lined up her cock head with Laura's pretty little pussy lips and slipped the large head of her cock into her hole. The brunette then feels a very hard cock sliding into her tight and very wet pussy; it slides in so easily with Laura groaning out loud, "What the ... Ohhhhh" and she trailed off the last word, barely saying it out loud.

That's all Sara needed to hear, she pushed her hips forward, slipping another three inches of cock deep into Laura's pussy. The busty brunette had never felt so full, her lips were stretched so wide, she felt like the walls of her vagina were about to rip apart. Her mouth opened, and she almost gasped as Sara slid her cock through her moist folds, but the girl's grip was firm and insistent, and as her swollen wetness strained around the warm length sliding inside her body, Laura could only open her legs and arch her hips to accommodate the cock. "Your hot pussy is so tight. Your boyfriend either isn't getting any of this or he's so small, he's never stretched you out like I can. I've got five more inches to cram into that little pussy of yours. Your pussy has never been stretched like this before, has it honey?"

"No," Laura replied, as she tried to capture her breath. Laura was still quivering and tingling from this love goddess's cock, it was driving her past any boundaries of sexual pleasure she had enjoyed before.

Sara isn't sure if what she heard before was correct or not, because she too is groaning loudly, "God Laura ... You feel soooo good" as she fills the brunette with her young 7 inch cock. All Sara can hear is soft moans and gasps from the sexy brunette as she makes love to her from behind, thrusting in & out slowly, with Laura still bent over resting on the chair, her legs shaking as she barely manages to stay upright on the 3"pumps.

At first, the young woman was slow to move, swirling her cock around inside of Laura, letting her adjust to its size; but before long, Sara began to slide its length out of Laura, then back into her, and again, and again. One smooth movement soon became a thrust, and Laura did gasp ... then, she gasped again, and Sara grinned, thrusting her cock deep inside of her. Sara reaches around front and starts gently massaging Laura's clit while she pumps her; she can feel the wet and silky smooth pussy tighten around her hard cock as she rubs the clit.

Laura is breathing faster, gasping, "Ohh ... Ohhhhh ... Ohh gods ... don't ... ssssstop". Laura is thinking to herself, "I should protest this obscenity, but it feels so good! I never imagined that being fucked like this could be so wonderful." It doesn't take many more strokes before the voluptuous sexy young brunette is shuddering in orgasm, her nubile body undulating as waves crash through her body, her pussy squeezing that cock, almost pulsing around it. "I've never had ANYTHING like this - NEVER! Ohhhhhhhh..." as another orgasm consumed her and her body quivered uncontrollably.

Sara holds herself back — she doesn't want to cum just yet — but she does want to see how much more this attractive brunette will allow to happen. So, she helps the gorgeous brunette finish her orgasm by bending over her, and kissing her back lightly, then fondling her full heavenly breasts again. Laura however was in total rapture as the fingers fondled her breasts, but stimulated her clitoris as never before and the young brunette was simply going from one orgasm to the next, helpless to do anything except climax again and again.

After a few minutes of teasing Laura like that, Sara slowly withdraws herself, and turning Laura around so they are facing each other. She places her hands around her waist, hugging her very close, starts French kissing her deeply again, moaning her lust into the short brunette's open and willing pretty mouth.

Sara removes the lingerie from the shaking brunette, but leaves Laura clad in white garters, white hose, and the white pumps; she looks very delicious like this in Sara's eyes. She looks Laura right in the eyes, telling her, " I want to make love with you, Laura — I want you to show me more of what it is like".

Laura is taken back by this bold statement — she came here to sell lingerie, not to end up having a beautiful young girl wanting to make love to her all afternoon. She tries to reason quickly in her head: this is totally wrong, doing this wanton act of ... but god that cock did feel kind of nice inside me ... Oh I don't know. She tries to prevent any further progression by saying, " I really should get dressed, and get going — I do have another appointment today" but it doesn't sound very convincing at all.

The young brunette girl asks Laura to stay, then almost pleads, begging the attractive brunette to "please stay". Laura doesn't answer immediately, finds that she can't answer — she won't admit that she has become attracted to the young brunette — but it is written all over her face: she won't leave just yet.

Sara moves Laura over to the bed, sitting her on the edge of it, and looks adoringly at Laura. She moves right up to her, placing her hands on either side of her head, and says; "I'd really like to feel your lips ... on my ... please?" she trails off, not finishing the sentence, but gently pulls the brunette's pretty face towards her cock.

Sara then became aware that the sensation of Laura's stroking and squeezing of her penis was replaced by a curious wet and warm feeling that she had only experienced in her dreams before. This young girl has strangely aroused Laura so much that she opens her pretty lips and takes the head of the cock into her mouth, and tasting her own pussy juices.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.