The Little Pretty One - Cover

The Little Pretty One

by Meahana

Copyright© 2008 by Meahana

Erotica Sex Story: Does the Swedish boy really like her or simply lust for her mother?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

This is a work of pure fiction. The characters and some of the places mentioned are fictional.

Please don't read this if you are offended by it or a story of incest and adult/teen sex is illegal where you live

I hold the copyright to all my work, but often grant permission to re-publish the work if requested by email.

Edited by Dave

Kanani is a well mannered girl of just barely 17. She is proud to tell everybody that she has her driver's license and that she passed it on "the very first try". She's not a just little smug about it and her friends just roll their eyes at her. She's good and good hearted though, so her friends take all that from her and more. Her something just over 5 foot frame keeps them close too. She says 5 foot 4, but her mom holds two fingers over her head as Kanani tells that. That small body is considered beautiful by anybody's standards. She has those Hawai'ian mix features that travel pictures are made of, golden brown skin, big alert brown eyes, breasts that fit her (a small C cup), and curly red-brown tresses that have just been cut to fall about 10 inches below her shoulders (her hula teacher was not pleased). Absolutely killer legs (her dad says). Her kapuna (grandmother) is a full native Hawai'ian, Grandpa was Irish and Daddy is; "whatever, but Caucasian". Mom and Daddy are divorced now and he lives on the mainland. Daddy visits Maui no less than once a year to see Kanani and she visits him a couple of times during the year.

That driver's license isn't doing her a lot of good as she puffs her way up the long hill from the high school to downtown Wailuku. She tutors after school for free and can't get enough hours at her mom's bookstore to buy a car, so she misses rides and has to walk to the store most days. Never to complain, she smiles and trots up the street with an occasional wave to a friend, visitors that point and mouth; "look mom a real hula girl", and general perverts watching her skirt being blown around by the afternoon trade winds.

Almost automatically, Kanani turned right off Main Street to North Church and was to the door of the bookstore that her mother (and grandfather before) had run. As she grabbed the door and pulled it open, she turned her back against the glass to hold it open while she edged her backpack through. The usual gust of wind blew her skirt up showing all of her legs and most of her white cotton string bikini panties. The only person that was in the store besides her mother was old Mr. Hsue. He was counting bills out to her mother for some books and turned to watch the short show. Not wanting to be caught, the ancient Chinese man turned his head and blushed.

"Aloha, Mr. Hsue," said Kanani as she stepped in and past him. She gave him a broad, knowing smile, and headed toward the back to put her backpack away.

"Aloha, Miss Nani," he responded without looking up from his money.

Kanani leaned around, stood on her tip-toes and gave her mother a quick kiss. "Hi Mom. Business hot today?"

"No Baby, not so good today. We did get some new things today and that might help." In spite of the large bookstores and the Wal-Mart, the little store did very good and Angela (Kanani's mom) had to have help up to about three o'clock. Things died about the time Kanani got to the store from school and Kanani could clean and put new stock away.

"I think he plans to shop about this time Mom," Kanani mused. "He seems to enjoy me coming through the door."

"A really old pervert is what he is. He's not the only one that stares at you though Nani."

Not wanting to remind her mother that Nani meant pretty, but was also local slang for vagina or pussy, Kanani just said, "I guess I'm just used to it Mom, it doesn't really bother me."

"Listen Baby, I have to get out of here early today. I have some shopping to do and I have to stop by the bank before it closes. I'll leave you the car to get home. Do you have your store and car keys?"

"I have the keys, you go ahead. I need to finish the last of the top shelves that I started yesterday and then I'll just close up and come home," Kanani said.

They heard a horn honk and looked out to see a car pull to the curb. "There's my ride now," yelled Angela, not realizing that her daughter was standing right behind her.

Kanani ran to the window with her fingers in her ears and pressed her face to the window. She didn't recognize the man behind the wheel and turned to her mom and with a big grin, she said, "He's a hunk, Mom ... nice banker."

"He's not my banker, just someone I met at a book opening on the mainland. He's here visiting for a few weeks."

"Gonna be late tonight, huh?"

"Maybe. You have dance class tonight don't you?" Angela said.

"Yes."

"Then close up, go home and make yourself something to eat. I'll be home soon after you."

Kanani looked at her mother and whispered, "Bet he's a good lover."

"I don't know. I haven't slept with him."

"Yet."

"Yet," her mom responded. "Get your nose off of the glass, Nani. Sometimes you're worse than a ten year old." She kissed her daughter (who was still intently checking out the man in the car) on the cheek as she opened the door and went out. The tall man had come around the front of the car and opened the door. The pair exchanged a kiss that was a little more than "hello" and Angela slid into the front seat. Angela said something to the "banker" and he turned to look into the store front window. He saw Nani give him a little finger wave and he smiled and returned the greeting.

Kanani watched them drive off and turned to go to the store room. She opened the store door and reached for a pair of jeans, but decided that she would just finish up a little of what she was working on and then close the store for the day. She grabbed a few rags, the ladder and went back out to the first set of shelves. The top had become somewhat of a dumping ground for miscellaneous stuff over the years and she was determined to clean it up and throw whatever wasn't usable into the rubbish.

The ladder was a little tipsy, but she wouldn't have far to fall so she clambered to where she could easily work most of the book rack top. There was only a cardboard box and a lot of dusting left to do. The box was closed by folding the flaps in. Instead of trying to haul it down, she opened it to see what was inside. There were some old pictures worth saving, a couple of ledgers from the 1970's and a strange object with a strap and a long electrical cord. She threw the box off and kept the electrical thingy in her hand. She turned the object over to study it.

He didn't mean to sneak up on her. He had come into the store more than an hour ago, got a cursory nod and smile from the lady at the counter and had gone in back to the little table by the window. He found a book that he liked and was sitting there by the window ever since. He really didn't pay any more attention than the store keeper did to him until he saw the beautiful girl come in. Beautiful didn't tell the whole story to him, she was stunning. Now he was standing below the ladder looking up her dress. If he were a gentleman, he would have turned and gone back to his seat and been a little louder as he approached her. But, here he was, staring at the golden legs running up to a pair of pure white panties with a little pink trim around the legs. Just a little ridge of her butt cheeks were showing out side of the pink panty hem, there was a small line where the panties were tucked into her vagina and a hint of a dark patch of girl fur showing through the front. The skin showing under her panties was lighter than her legs and made a definite tan line. He couldn't just stand here. He was starting to rise in the front of his pants and that might not do when she did notice him. As he turned to go sit down, his clumsy foot caught the side of the ladder leg and moved it about an inch.

Kanani felt the ladder move, heard a noise and started to fall. She grabbed for the shelf and missed. The next second she felt a pair of strong arms capture her and she slid down the front of a rather tall young man until her feet were on the floor. "Okay! Why'd you sneak up on me like that and how did you even get in here without me hearing you?"

"I was already here when you came," he answered. "I was over there reading at that table behind those books. By the way, my name is Bjorn. I'm from Sweden and I'm staying at the hostel," he said nodding up the street.

She was being pressed very tight to the tall, blonde, and very blue eyed young man. It was getting a little uncomfortable and it suddenly dawned on her that his hands were under her skirt and each had a butt cheek firmly captured. "ummm, glad to meet you Bjorn, but please remove your hands from my butt and under my skirt."

He didn't react nearly fast enough to satisfy Kanani. In fact, he squeezed a little and slowly moved his hands from under her skirt to the same place over her skirt. "And you are Nani?" he said.

"Kanani," she replied and pushed his hands off of her bottom. She couldn't help but look at the young man though. He was over 6 feet tall, had blonde hair that was a little streaked from the sun and had the build of an athlete. The front of his pants definitely indicated that he liked her and liked where his hands had been. Kanani thought that she could make out the entire outline of his penis and it did stir her blood a little. His big blues eyes were looking straight into hers and that made her a little edgy. She stepped back and turned to the side. "It's nice to meet you Bjorn, but I have to finish up here and then close the store up."

"Are you a virgin?"

"What?"

"Maybe I'm not saying the English correctly. I want to know if you are a virgin. A person that has never been fucked before. I need to know this thing."

"I know what a virgin is! You have no business asking me that, we've hardly even met!"

"But we will get to know each other and then we will fuck. I saw you looking at my ... um ... my cock. You must want to fuck with me."

Kanani cocked her head to one side and said, "Do you always talk to girls that way? Is that how it's done in Sweden?"

"I don't know but one American girl and that's the way we talk. My friend said that American girls like to be talked to like that."

"Your friend is wrong. At least about me he's wrong. Some girls might like that when they're having sex, but it sure isn't pleasant from a stranger." Thinking a few seconds, she said, "What difference would it make if I were a virgin or not?"

"I am so sorry if I ... um the word? ... offended you. You are very pretty and I am a little lonely. I thought I was doing it right," he answered. "I asked if you were a virgin because I was told that if you were a virgin at your age you didn't like boys."

"You need to find better friend Bjorn. Ones that know something anyway. You might get the police called on you if you don't learn better." Kanani put her hand on his elbow and started to guide him out the door. "I'm going to close now, you have to go."

"Maybe we could be friends?" he pleaded. "We could ... how you say ... start all over again?"

"Maybe, but not today. I have to go home, get something to eat and change for my dance class tonight." She opened the door and gently pushed Bjorn out. He turned, put his hands to her face and kissed her. A sweet and very gently kiss. Kanani didn't end the kiss all that quickly either, but then pushed him off and shook her head. As he headed down the street toward Vineyard Street, she yelled after him, "And you don't just kiss a girl whenever you feel like it either."

She saw him put his hands in his pockets, heard him laugh and say, "You like boys and you liked my kiss too Kanani." And without looking back, he turned the corner and disappeared.

Kanani locked the front door and then went back to the small office. On the way, she spotted the funny looking object with the cord attached and picked it up. She turned the thing over and over, but wasn't sure what it was. It had what seemed to b a shiny little motor on top and a dark blue strap underneath. It came to her what it might be. A massage thingy. She put her hand in it and plugged it in. It didn't start, but she did see the switch that had O, S, M, and F stamped next to it. When she turned the switch, it started to buzz and it vibrated her fingers. 'Cool, ' she thought, 'very cool.' She laid back with the chair braced against a filing cabinet and stretched out her legs. She kicked her slippers (sandals) off and put her feet up on an open desk drawer. Starting with her left leg, Kanani worked from her ankle to her knee and then did the right leg. It felt pretty good, but that would be better if a person were lying down. Deciding that she could really do her arms and thighs this way, she started on her right thigh and just about the knee. She shut it off, stood up and adjusted her skirt to ride up and then sat back down pulling the skirt to her waist.

It took a little experimenting with speeds, but 'S' seemed best and she started to work her thighs in earnest. Beginning near the knees, she worked her hand around her right leg until she got to the inside of her upper thigh. The vibration felt especially good up there, but she started over at the left knee and ran the little machine and her hand up and down the inside and outside of the thigh muscles. Her hand ended up between her legs and a familiar feeling was starting in her lower tummy. Her fingers touched her vagina outside of her panties and a wave of feeling coursed through her body. She rubbed the outside of her panties with her free hand and the thin patch between her thighs was getting wet. Kanani pulled the material away and slid her finger under it with the vibrations running from her fingers directly to the labia. The contact was almost painful it was so intense. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as she massaged her open pussy with her fingers.

Her breathing was coming almost in gasps so she turned the machine off and laid it aside. She took her panties off and got situated once again. By this time, Kanani knew her objective and attacked it at once. Experimenting with the faster speeds proved to her that the slowest was still best and she went back to work with an intense orgasm in mind. She held her wet pussy open and let her fingers bury themselves as deep as they could go from above her clit, down into her open vagina, and to her anus. Kanani didn't realize that the area around her anus could arouse pleasure, but she explored that. After about five more minutes, Kanani turned the machine off, buried two of her fingers deep and fucked herself until she felt the almost violent wave of orgasm take her.

The hand massager made a clank as she knocked it off of her lap to the floor. It brought her out of her silent reverie and back to the moment. She reached for her panties and slipped them on thinking, 'jeez, that was something. I can see what a vibrator is for.' She stood and adjusted her panties (now a little too cool) and her skirt. She spotted a small box and put the massager in it and into her desk drawer. At the restroom sink washing her hands and face, she thought, 'I'm going to need a shower when I get home so I don't smell like sex.' She had to take a towelette and damp wash the inside of her thighs too. 'I made a big mess. Felt really good though. I wonder if I'll find a guy that can make me feel that good?' She thought a minute and decided she'd best clean the desk chair off too and make sure it got air to dry out.

For the next days, Kanani's mom spent more time away from the store after school. Bjorn usually was either waiting for Kanani when she came or showed right after she got there. All of that wasn't lost on her mom either. Angela didn't say much about it because she wasn't constantly getting pestered about her new boyfriend either. The constant questions like, "how many deposits did the banker make last night, Mom?", would drive her crazy.

"You seem to be getting along with Bjorn alright, Nani. He spends enough time here with you."

"He turned out to be okay. He was sharp and nasty at first. We've been reading some together to improve his English. Dunno why though, he speaks better than most people I know. Not too sharp on our culture here though."

"Maybe you'll teach him some things," her mother said with a smile.

"More likely he'll teach me some things, Mom," Kanani responded.

"You be careful. You don't know where he's putting that thing of his when he's not with you. Better be taking your pills too, young lady."

"I take my pills and he hasn't put that thing anywhere in me yet."

"Yet."

"Yes ... yet. Not to worry about me, Mom. I'll be fine."

"My main job is to help make sure that you'll be fine, Baby. That's what good mothers do."

Later, Kanani's mother had left and Kanani closed the store promptly at five o'clock. Bjorn and Kanani were sitting at the small round table with Bjorn looking over her shoulder at a book. "Your mother sure is beautiful," he blurted.

"She oughta be, look who is her daughter."

Bjorn laughed and said, "I see what you mean." He sniffed and said, "I wonder if she smells as good as you do."

"She wears some smelly old perfume. Not much, but a little. That stuff makes me sneeze if I wear it."

"You smell wonderful without it." Without saying anything, he nuzzled into her neck and kissed her lightly.

"Hey!" she said pushing on his forehead. That didn't faze him though and he kissed her again and harder. She let him.

Kanani usually wore skirts and sometimes shorts to school. She liked buttoned blouses with skirts and a pullover top with shorts. Today was yellow print blend skirt and pale yellow button top day. Bjorn put his hand on her cheek to face her around and let her mouth find his for a deeper kiss. He let his mouth control hers while his hand slipped down to find her right breast. She raised her hand to move his away from her breast, but he squeezed lightly and she pulled her hand away from his. Of the five buttons, only three were buttoned and Bjorn pulled her tucked in top out of her skirt and undid the remaining three buttons. Kanani was holding him and kissing him in return. Her tongue found his just as he had released her bra and captured a breast in his hand. With his hand under her heavy breast, he rolled his thumb over the nipple and a quiet gasp escaped from her mouth.

Her hand was on her thigh and she slowly moved to his lower thigh just below the hem of his shorts. As the boy kneaded one tit and nipple and then the other tit and nipple, Kanani found the long line of his hardened cock still tucked in the khaki of his shorts. "Unzip me," he whispered and leaned back some to let her have access. She reached into his open shorts and felt the long thick tube that was covered with cotton boxer briefs. Both the boy and the girl were breathing harder and faster now. Bjorn raised himself off of his chair and Kanani took the hint to push his shorts and underwear down.

Bjorn's hand had moved quickly under her skirt and forced her thighs open. Just as Kanani took his heavy balls in her hand, he felt the damp flat area of her pussy between those thighs. He started yanking at her panties and she released him long enough to get the panties off before he tore them.

Standing and pulling Kanani up with him, Bjorn reached behind her to push the books that were on the table to the floor. Then he sat her down on the edge and said, "We fuck now, no?"

"We fuck now, yes," Kanani squeaked back. She took her top and bra off and pulled her skirt off. Bjorn's cock was sticking up at an angle and her eyes didn't leave it. He had sparse golden hair around it and some clear liquid was seeping from the tip. His hand grabbed his cock and he started to stroke up and down as she watched.

"You have big heavy tits for such a small girl, Nani."

As he stepped closer, Kanani laid back and put her bare feet up on the table, turned her head to the side and found her purse. She fumbled inside and came out with a condom in her hand that she held out to Bjorn.

"What is this?" he said.

"It's a condom. Have you never seen a condom?"

"Of course I know what it is. I really want to know why. Have you ... um ... some sickness?"

"I don't. I'm worried about where you've been and who you're with."

His erection starting to droop, Bjorn held out his hand and said, "I've been with this since I left Stockholm and my girlfriend two years before that."

"Okay, no condom then. Now, let's do it."

Bjorn leaned forward again to kiss her and said, "Tell me what your name means. In English."

"I've told you before," she responded with a sigh.

"Tell me again," he whispered.

"When Daddy first saw me he called me, Ka Nani Iki. That means Little Pretty One in English. Kanani. And it stuck." Feeling between her legs, Kanani found his cock and stroked it faster and squeezed it harder. It responded nicely.

The boy found himself being pulled closer to Kanani by his penis. Her hand felt nice wrapped around it and she was trying to guide it into her. He felt when the tip touched the soft, wet, warmth of her open vagina. He heard her say,"push." And he did push. Even as wet as she was, it didn't penetrate completely on the first, second or even third thrust. He finally hit the end and he pulled back and rocked forward hard once again. Both of them held their breath for a moment when they were finally locked together in sex.

Kanani relaxed and looked up at Bjorn. His lips tightened and he put his hands on her sides and started to stroke her. He was even and slow at first and she quickly found his rhythm and matched it with her hips. His urgency surprised her because he began to pump her much sooner than she expected. His breathing was fast and getting shorter as he fucked her. She was barely aroused before he gritted his teeth and stopped. She felt the jerking of his cock, his shorter quicker strokes and knew that he had released his sperm inside of her. Kanani did not have a lot of experience with boys, but that seemed pretty fast to her. 'Maybe it's because it's been so long, ' she thought. Bjorn offered no apology; he just pulled out, zipped up, kissed her and reached for her hand to pull her up. Kanani was too bewildered and too shy to ask if anything was wrong, she just accepted him and figured it would get better with time.

"Wow! That was pretty good," he remarked after they had their clothes back together.

Kanani just smiled, stood on her tip-toes to kiss him and said, "I have to clean up and get home now Bjorn. See you tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'll be here about the same time."

"You've been early the last few days. Have your chats with my mom been pleasant?"

"Oh yes, I love to talk with her."

Kanani led him to the front door, kissed him and locked the door behind him. 'I have a very bad feeling about this, ' she thought as she went to clean up.

Things didn't change a lot for Bjorn and Kanani over the next few days. Kanani knew that sex was better than that and a hand massager shouldn't be necessary to satisfy her. Not that a guy needed to vibrate, but he should be able to arouse her and make her orgasm. 'I mean, it isn't like his dick is too small or anything. I don't even know how you could tell once it's inside, ' was typical of her thinking.

One evening after dinner, Kanani was doing homework while Mom watched the TV. Almost absently she asked while she was writing, "Mom, how long do most guys last? I mean, you know, before they ejaculate?"

Angela had her feet up and was munching popcorn. A question like that was no surprise and Angela didn't even think before she answered, "It depends I guess, Kanani. Maybe how long it's been or how hot the foreplay was. Some cum too soon, some do it too long and make you dry and sore, some are just right or nearly just right every time. Why? Is Bjorn too fast?"

"Seems like he is too me. I'm just getting started and he's ready to zip up his pants. I wanna say, Hey wait, butthead!"

"You should tell him that you might just as well do it with your mouth or hand if you can't get some pleasure. Be careful though, boys' egos can be very fragile. Ask what you can do to help. Your father would go through times where he was premature. I would suck him and then lay with him and play with him until he was hard again. He really liked that and he tried to make sure I orgasmed one way or another."

"We don't have the luxury of laying in bed and playing. I wish, but we don't. I've hinted, but he doesn't seem to get it."

"Maybe you two aren't well matched. That happens too, Kanani. He doesn't want you to feel bad, so he has sex with you. Maybe he needs the sex, but is thinking of that girl back in Sweden. Anyway, I think you should tell him that you enjoy his company, but the sex isn't working and you're frustrated.

"Subject change, Nani. Remember Daddy's coming week after next?"

"Of course, I can hardly wait," Kanani said looking up.

"I picked some things up for you today, baby."

"What things, Mom?"

"I got you some shorty jammies with matching tops, some socks for golf and tennis, and a dress that I know you'll like for going out."

"Sounds really nice, but I don't wear jammies, Mom."

"You need to start. You shouldn't be running around in you panties and tee shirt in front of Daddy."

"God, Mother! He's my father, he isn't interested in me!"

"He may be your father, but he is a man and you are beautiful."

"Sounds pretty gross to me," Kanani said with a frown. "But, I'll wear the jammies if it makes you happy." She sat back thinking, 'Even my girl friends think he's sort of a hunk. For an old guy. Maybe not really all that gross either.'

A few days before her Daddy was due to come, Kanani and Bjorn were at their table having coffee and reading. Bjorn asked, "Is your mother not seeing her boyfriend anymore?"

"He's back on the mainland for a few weeks. Mom says he'll be back. She seems to always have a boyfriend and I don't think The Banker is any big deal to her."

Bjorn opened his mouth like he wanted to say something and then closed it again. He thought for a second and said, "Your dad's coming Monday?"

"Yes. It's my spring break and I won't be working either. Maybe you could make a few dollars and help Mom."

"Maybe. I was wondering if I would see you at all."

"I'm pretty sure Dad will keep me busy and I won't be at the store. I'll give you my number and you can call if you want. Maybe we can see each other."

After a pause, Kanani looked at Bjorn and said, "Why would you want to see me anyway. You can't really like me all that much."

"Why do you say that? I like you lots."

"You don't act like it. You just fuck me get off and then stop. Sometimes you even forget to kiss me or anything," she answered.

With a shocked look he said, "I didn't know. I thought it pleased you."

"I sorta would like to cum to ya know."

"I didn't even know that you didn't or that girls really do."

"Duh!"

"What should I do different?"

"I can show you. At least I think I can. I'm no expert at any of this either." She stood up and headed toward the back room, turned around and put her hands on her hips and said, "Well, are you coming?"

Bjorn jumped out of his chair like he'd been hit with a cattle prod and followed the girl to the office. He stood and watched as she opened a cabinet and pointed to the top shelf. "Get that blanket for me, please."

Kanani took the blanket and spread it on the floor in front of the desk. She immediately unzipped her shorts, let them fall and then pulled her light cami top over her head. She was standing in front of him in just panties and bra with him staring at her. "If I'm going to be the only participant here then you can just leave."

The comment woke him from his fixation on the beautiful creature in front of him and it came to him what he was supposed to do. He started taking his clothes off as the girl watched. First his socks (they always took their shoes off inside the home), then his shorts and underwear. He stood there as she watched. He was thickening and growing longer as she studied him. He saw her as he hadn't really seen her before. Her entire body was a match for her small frame. If anything was outsized, it was her breasts. They where full and heavy looking with nice brownish pink nipples. He scanned her from head to toes and realized that this was no little girl, she had the body of a woman. Even if a little smaller. Her golden brown skin was accented by the stripe of whiter skin around her pussy and not quite so much lighter around her breasts. Her small waist, the gentle raising of her tummy, and the shape of her hips like a woman and not a little girl. What there was of her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and only slightly darker than that of her head.

Kanani had looked Bjorn over plenty before and had always liked what she saw. There was a new look in his eyes this time though; one of intense desire and sexual hunger. She reached up for his hand and pulled him down next to her. Not wasting a second, Kanani gently pushed Bjorn back until he was laying out with her. There was no kiss to start them, Kanani took his heavy cock in her left hand and started to kiss her way down his body until her nose was in the dark golden curls of his pubic bush. She held the base of his cock while she licked around it like a melting ice cream cone. The tip was drooling clear precum and she licked that before taking it full into her mouth. She heard him groan as her mouth enveloped most of the white shaft. He couldn't believe how good it felt when her mouth reached the limit. In fact, he heard a small gagging noise and started to pull away, but she held him firm. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was moving up and down his cock as if she were fucking him with her mouth. Bjorn was not her first and she had never enjoyed sucking a boy in the past, but the more she got into it, the better it was.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.