Taking Deliveries - Cover

Taking Deliveries

Copyright© 2008 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The much-requested sequel to Shopping Around. The antics of the group picked up by CPLs Taylor and Evans on their first night aboard the Catch-22. A Swarm Cycle Story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

"What the fuck?" Mike looked to Jolene for answers, since Linda had more or less erupted.

Jolene shrugged, but took over. "What's wrong, Baby?"

"This is ... how I pay, right?" Linda whimpered. "Sex? With men?"

Mike blinked. Linda didn't like sex? That wasn't what her CAP card said ... Then there was that other matter... "Men?"

Jolene ran with it. "Men? Your old man was pimpin' you out?"

"Michael ... We were broke..." She nodded.

"A lot? More than once?" Jolene pressed. Linda nodded again.

Mike, who was by no means stupid, changed up. "Well, technically, you're here to produce children. You've already got Tommy -- and you said you were pregnant, right?"

Linda nodded.

"Do you know who the daddy is?" Jolene asked.

Linda shook her head no and tucked her face into Mike's shoulder.

"That really doesn't matter," Mike smoothed it over, "any more than who Tommy's dad is -- or, for that matter, Tyrone's, or Nishelle's or Broaddus'. I'm responsible. It might be nice if number six was mine, though..." He cuddled her against him. "As for men, there's me -- and that's about it. I know you haven't seen my good side..."

Jolene took it up, "He gets a little pissed when people give him shit -- which ain't unusual -- and he lets it bleed over some when he's mad -- that happens, too. But I figure he's probably an improvement over your old man, once you get to know him. Shit, he took on five kids at the drop of a hat!"

"Since you're pregnant, there's no urgency," Mike murmured.

"Yeah," Jolene agreed. "I ain't -- and I ain't had any in a while. I got this." She repositioned to suck Mike some more, since he'd gone somewhat lank in the interim.

"Really?" Linda's head popped up. "After... ?"

"Baby, somebody has to be boss -- and it has to be Mike! I fucked up and forgot that -- or, actually, I needed to learn it. That shit needed doin' and it coulda been a LOT worse!" She flicked a glance at Mike. "He's a thinker -- other guys I've been with woulda hauled off and slapped the shit out of me -- and maybe that woulda worked, for a week or two, but eventually I woulda tried whackin' him back. What he did, though -- that was smart. Now I know he's got his shit together and I need to keep my head down."

"But the blow job?" Linda objected.

"I earned that," Jolene waved it off. "You didn't, maybe, but I did. If he was lookin' to get a nut, things woulda never gone like that, right Mike?"

"Right," Mike agreed. "That was kind of sorry-assed of me -- especially with you, Linda. I just..." He shrugged.

Jolene had the answer. "What he did to me in the living room worked -- but it wasn't personal enough. Mike hadn't got his mad out. Since he didn't kick the shit out of me, there was still some leftovers. Now we need to handle his OTHER problem..." She went back to sucking. "I got this -- why don't you feed him some milk or somethin'?"

"Or just cuddle," Mike offered, "I don't want to get into anything too wild until you settle down some and have a little confidence in me." Getting a fuck from Jolene would undoubtedly do the trick for him; he had every confidence that the sparky black woman knew all about fucking.

It was the right note to take. Linda was nothing if not trusting, in the first place. "Okay." She settled in and started rubbing his chest, watching Jolene suck. It was a vastly different blow job than the previous one; Jolene was working totally hands-off. Mike wasn't doing much but grunting and hissing in pleasure; one arm was under Linda, holding her against him, and the other was occupied not with guiding Jolene's head but with rubbing Linda's shoulder and upper arm.

The blow job was hot to watch; Jolene knew all about cock sucking. Mike was right, Linda decided, she needed lessons. When Mike gasped, "Jolene..." she got up and straddled him, rubbing her cock along her split, then settled on it, grunting, and started rising and falling on it. Mike gasped, "Yeah, fuck!" -- answering any question Linda had about whether he was enjoying it or not while Jolene pumped up and down on him, giving out whining grunts. Linda found herself getting aroused. "How is it?" Linda asked.

"Oh, it's good, Baby! It's REAL good! I've had bigger, but the really big ones don't get HARD like this! We got a good 'un!" Jolene panted, bouncing, her titties jouncing, the rings in her nipples catching the light. Some of Jolene's men -- Broaddus' daddy Leon, for instance -- had big fat dicks -- but they tended to flex. Maybe that was a good thing, since no woman was going to take in a foot of cock to the root anywhere but maybe up the ass -- but you couldn't rub 'em against your G-spot like Jolene was doing with THIS one. THIS one was fuckin' GREAT! It went all the way in to bonk her cervix, too -- just right for baby-making! "F--fuck! I been missin' out, stickin' to nigger dick!"

Linda was getting wet and needy. Her nipples crinkled up -- which made them drippy. Her left breast dribbled onto Mike's chest. "Sorry! Tommy didn't eat..." Linda had been breastfeeding all along -- they couldn't afford formula. With a couple of good meals in her, her production was up -- and Tommy had fed well in the afternoon, and hadn't been interested when they returned home, due to the hour. He'd sucked a little, but gone right to sleep, leaving Linda engorged. Diffidently, she suggested, "Maybe Jolene had the right idea..."

"Milk?" Mike asked. "I dunno..."

"Sucking tits isn't a distraction for most guys!" Jolene panted. "Shit, Baby, I LOVE this dick! Mama's gonna be so good to you..." She got this really intent look on her face, then gasped, "Ah, shit! I'm gonna cum! Awww SHIIIIT!" She bounced up and down like a crazed thing for a few moments, wailing, "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!!" then stopped dead, puffing... "Gimme a second. Fuck, that was good!" Then she started rocking, and slowly got back to what she'd been doing before.

Mike didn't like the stop, but she started moving again almost immediately, so he let it go. Linda, who had stopped to watch Jolene orgasm, turned back to Mike, "Actually, it would be a help -- I'm pretty full..."

"Well, okay..." 'Breast milk? What if I don't like it?' Mike wondered to himself -- but Linda jacked herself up and rolled a bit and suddenly he had a nipple...

"If you chew it a little ... Aaahh!" Mike got right with the program -- and Linda felt something that she felt with little Tommy -- but a lot more strongly. Her pussy clenched and got juicy! "Mmmmm! That's nice!"

Mike discovered he really couldn't have cared less about the taste -- it was fine, but it wasn't the hot part. The hot part was how Linda's nipple dribbled and oozed into his mouth in reaction to what he was doing, and how she seemed to be more and more anxious to feed him breast flesh! Linda started moving and in a moment, came out with an embarrassed, "I need to rub myself..."

Mike pushed her up off him. "Turn more to the side," he croaked. "Come at me sideways -- hands and knees..."

Linda did as she was asked, and Mike snaked a hand under her to the wet, thick lips of her gash. Her clit wasn't hard to find... "Oooohhh!" Linda moaned and shoved her nipple back at his mouth.

For the next couple of minutes, there was a lot of motion but not a lot of talk. Jolene resumed her whining grunts, Linda emitted the occasional soft, "Ooohh!" and Mike didn't SAY anything, but he sucked like a madman as the fuck got better and better...

Mike started taking an active part in the fuck -- hunching up from below into Jolene -- and that put things into the fast lane! It was everything he needed to hit his stride -- and when Jolene wailed, "Oh, Baby! Cum for mama, and let me die happy!" that pulled the pin on his climax! "HRRRRGH!" he grunted around Linda's nipple while he slammed up into Jolene from below and started spewing!

But Jolene had her own thing going! Mike had been poking her G-spot regularly -- especially once he started coming up from below -- and she was on the verge of a GIANT orgasm when Mike smashed up into her and let go! Linda, who'd been watching the black woman blankly, wrapped up in her own pleasure, saw Jolene's eyes roll up as she started shaking like a leaf! Jolene sucked in a huge breath and screamed, "WAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" and flooded the bedclothes and Mike's belly with her own juices as orgasm knocked her for a loop!

Jolene, wasted, flopped over and slid off Mike -- who, equally wasted, couldn't have cared less. But Linda hadn't finished...

Mike had stopped masturbating her -- and now, she was desperate! "P-- please..." She switched breasts. "Please suck!"

Mike didn't mind -- it was pretty pleasant -- very comforting. He started on the new nipple without complaint. Linda rubbed her clit feverishly with three fingers, urgently seeking her release, "Oh! Oh! Oh! God! Oh!" Finally, she managed it, grunting and gasping.

"Next time, you oughta fuck him, Baby. He's damn good!" Jolene advised. "A LOT better than fingers!" She turned to Mike. "Baby, if I get stupid, you just threaten not to fuck me -- I'll be good!" She crawled up next to Mike. "Are you okay, Baby? You want anything else?"

"No," Mike sighed. "Come here, Linda. Do you feel better?"

"Yes. I'm fine." She snuggled up close. "Thank you."

"Let's all get some sleep," Mike suggested.

"You're wet," Jolene pointed out, "I squirted. Sorry about that, but DAMN..."

"I'll dry," Mike replied, chuckling.


Children tended to damp things. The Francke family had five: Four year old Lisa, eight year old Petra, and eighteen month old Tyler Gregory from Mickey and twelve year old Leah and ten year old Latoya from Tamara. Given the fact that Nikki and Vickie were both fifteen and not really adults in the minds of Mitch, Mickey, and Tamara, that pushed the number unofficially to seven, even though they were technically concubines and not offspring. Mitch discovered that he was in no hurry to bed either of his younger concubines -- and the older ones had their hands full.

Getting everyone settled wasn't all that easy; even given two levels, ten people in a pod was quite a few -- people had to double up. Concubines were two to a room -- Nikki and Vickie was an obvious pair, leaving Mickey and Tamara the second set of concubine quarters. Tyler got the nursery, which left three small rooms for the other four children. Surprisingly, it was Latoya Jackson and Petra Rawlins who decided to bunk in, giving little Lisa Rawlins and the older Leah Jackson their own rooms.

Tyler Gregory was initially rambunctious, then shifted to fussy -- then took a shine to Tamara, to Mickey's embarrassment. Tamara's response was, "As long as we can get him to bed..." Once he settled down a bit, that proved to be reasonably easy.

Mickey and Tamara came out of the nursery -- their last stop -- to find Mitch standing in the upstairs hallway. The subject really didn't need direct mention; all three of them knew what was up in the instant they laid eyes on one another. "I think it's me," Mickey declared after a moment.

Mitch rubbed his chin, "You've discussed it, then?"

"No, but Tamara has had sex today, and both Nikki and Vickie did the oral thing," Mickey replied. "I managed to skate..."

"Well," Mitch replied, "Nobody but Vickie has done anything directly for me, but I can see the logic. Tamara?"

The black woman shrugged. "I can wait."

"I don't seem to be generating much excitement," Mitch groused.

"It's not like that, "Mickey protested. "It's just been a long day. I'm happy to -- and God knows I owe you after what I've asked of you!"

"That'll do, I guess." Largely because of the children, Mitch had abstained from active fondling, even though his concubines had been operating nude. Now, as they turned for the grav lift, Mitch put his hand on Mickey's ass.

Mickey looked down at it, surprised. "It's pretty big," she recovered herself. Mickey had a distinct pear shape.

"Really? I just think of it as plush..." Mitch replied.

"Well, you'll want to shrink it down..."

"Not as much as you do, it sounds like," Mitch chuckled, clutching a handful.

"Well, it wasn't helping me at home..."

"This is home now," Mitch replied.


At what had been her home, Mickey's erstwhile husband, Brett, was settling in for his first evening without a wife and children. He'd been bored and unhappy and felt tied-down by Mickey and the kids, but getting a visit from the police -- who apparently had a special unit for the purpose -- at the office to tell him that they were no longer his responsibility had been a shock. Later, the principal of Petra's elementary school, Mr. Purvis, called to tell him that Mickey had left him a short message. He'd played it, and Brett realized that Mickey had probably been well aware of his dissatisfaction and had set her priorities in what was probably the best direction for all of them -- but it was still more than a little bit painful.

The good news? Obviously, they weren't dead or anything. It was more like she'd suddenly moved out, taking the girls. There would be no messy divorce, no alimony, no child support. Some other guy had all of that, having bought a pig in a poke. Brett hoped that whoever the guy was, he like his women hippy, because pregnancy had bequeathed Mickey a sizeable ass. The bad news had everything to do with regret -- had he really wanted out that bad? Love wasn't ALL gone, he was only now belatedly realizing. He used to kid himself that he kept Mickey around for the cooking and cleaning and laundry; well, now he had to replace THOSE functions, too ... When had they had sex last? Three weeks ago? He hadn't been actively cheating with anyone, but he'd been operating under the impression that he COULD at any time -- and now he was going to have to act on that assumption, apparently. All in all, generally good news or not, it was a wrenching experience ... He looked around their empty house and wondered what he was going to do with all that stuff...


Back in orbit, Mitch and Mickey were in the master suite of the Francke pod, slowly approaching sex as a pair of adults who knew little about one another but who now had time to learn. It was a different situation altogether from a pickup, where hurried tests of sexual compatibility were the norm...

"So, what do you like?" Mickey asked.

"I'll cop to being male," Mitch replied. "Just about anything."

"What should I do?"

"I don't know. I mean, I date -- but this isn't a date," Mitch mused. "The rules are different. If I'm dating and I want sex, I need to talk the girl out of it, usually after blowing a lot of money on her, trying to convince her that she's having a nice time with me -- and maybe I'm worth trying out, or she owes me something, at least. This seems more like marriage -- and I'm not really experienced at that. What would you do if you were feeling um, well, amorous, with your husband?"

Mickey, who had rolled up on her elbow to ask questions, frowned and drew diagrams on the sheet with her finger. "This isn't really marriage, either. The briefings are pretty clear -- you have the right to demand just about anything..."

Mitch frowned. "Okay ... That's all well and good, but I don't think it's the way to start out, do you? I'd prefer to think you're, well, cooperating, rather than just..."

"Oh, I am!" Mickey replied, "but I don't want you to think -- you shouldn't have to ask, is what I guess I'm trying to say. That's more like marriage probably was about a century ago, but it hasn't been like that in my experience. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I know I'm obligated. You shouldn't have to tiptoe around -- if you want it, it's yours, you know?"

"Yeah, well, I guess I'm trying to say that I don't want you feeling like, 'Aw shit, here he comes again to paw me... ' -- you know?"

Mickey quirked an eyebrow. "What if I like being pawed?"

"That puts a little different spin on things," Mitch admitted, grinning.

"Ill tell you what -- if I'm REALLY not into something, I'll find a way to let you know," Mickey smiled. "Then if you keep doing it, I can grouse and complain..." She pursed her lips. "Actually, that's about all I CAN do, isn't it, technically?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.