The Adventures Of An Indian Cock Sucking Whore
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by Keanna

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The first gangbang goes horribly wrong for her. Will she be able to turn back. Will her presence save Ebony club.......the beginning of a new series

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

It all started two weeks ago...

I was an Indian girl staying in the United States for the past six months married to an Indian software professional. We had everything. A large house, a car and all the money to spend but still I felt I was missing something in my life. My husband hardly paid any attention to my needs. I was always left wanting for more. My desire was never fulfilled and I felt it was high time that I should do something regarding it. Whenever my husband was out I got myself porn movies, erotic stories vibrators and dildoes and played out all the fantasies I could think about. Sometimes I was a cop who was brutally assaulted in her ass, sometimes a nurse who was giving a cancer patient the juiciest blowjob of his life. But my most favourite pastime was that when I dressed up as bride with the sluttiest make-up and jewellary to accompany me. I spend hours in front of the mirror getting the effect right and when I played with my pussy there was no stopping me. The large dildo was usually the cock I always needed while a vibrator was posted in my ass. I had mind blowing orgasm and I flooded the bed with my cum but what I wanted was cum on my red juicy lips, on my face, on my pussy and in my ass. I wanted that someone should just tear me apart with his large pole, fuck my ass so much that it becomes red and raw. But I knew that it was never to be true. And I was damn afraid. It was good only in fantasies not in real life.

It was a Sunday evening. My husband Rakesh was home that evening not doing his overtime in the office. I had a marathon sex tourney with him but I was left deeply unsatisfied. His cock was neither big nor too fat to give me the pleasure but still I faked pleasure.

I was in the kitchen preparing the dinner when I saw him coming in.

'Yana, tomorrow we have a small party in our office and you are invited by my boss Mr. Jordan. So dress real good. There will be lot of guys around you know. I just wanna make them jealous.'

I nodded somewhat apprehensively. I rued the fact that tomorrow I will miss out my game.

At night as I sat in front of the mirror combing my hair I thought of Mr. Jordan. He was a massive sized coloured American, a kind of man who would be ideal to fuck me. But I brushed aside the thought. He was married with five kids and was a complete family man. His wife Jenny was an angel. They had helped me a lot to adjust to the American way of living.

The next evening I was ready to prepare myself the way Rakesh wanted me to.

I had a nice warm bath and the hot water filled up my senses. As I dried myself with my towel I saw the dress I had chosen for tonight's party. It was a white chiffon plunging neckline gown with a large crystal bead with a bandeau top and thong.

I stood in front of the mirror. I had decided that I would go for a dark gothic make-up. I started with my lips. I first applied red lipstick to it and then completed it with red gloss and then applied another coat of red lipstick to make my lips look appear thick and juicy. Looking myself in the mirror I imagined that I was sucking a big black cock and soon I was wet. I lined my eyes with blue metallic eyeliner and tied my hair in a bun.

For jewellery I chose a bunch of bangles, a nose ring, a bracelet, long slinky earrings and a necklace that just bordered my cleavage. I reapplied my make-up once again and hesitantly applied sindoor [it's a mark for married women]. I strutted my stuff in front of the mirror and I thought that I was going for a gangbang and not for a party where respectable people would come. I wanted desperately to go somewhere where I would get what I need. I pouted my lips and felt so jealous of myself. I was looking like a slut and a horny bitch.

Rakesh was shocked to see me. I felt that he was having a hardon seeing me. I wanted to scream out to him to come and fuck me but I felt there was no necessary for it. I wouldn't waste myself on this sissy man.

As we sat in the car Rakesh held my hand and gave me a small peck in my cheeks. 'Honey I feel that you are the most beautiful girl in this whole world and I am lucky to have you.'

I felt bad. Here was this guy who loved me so much and it was me who just couldn't love him because he was not good in bed. I was ashamed of myself.

In Mr. Jordan's office

'She just plain bloody freaked out man, ' Pedro told Jordan.

He nodded. He didn't want to lose her. If she joined the club the cashbox wouldn't stop ringing. Anyone would pay any amount for her.

Mr. Jordan that day at the party had anticipated that something was wrong with Yana. He had coaxed her to reveal everything to him and then when he learnt the truth he had offered her a place in the Ebony Club a high-class club where girls were the sluttiest and the hottest. When she had learnt all the activities that happened their she was apprehensive but Mr. Jordan had persuaded her to atleast give it a try saying that if things go wrong at least her fantasy for a gangbang would come true. Yana would outperform all of them Mr, Jordan had told her. Only she needed a little bit of training and how to handle at least twelve men. She would be the ultimate slut, the poster girl for Ebony club. He wanted her desperately. Yana reminded him of Mylene who at a go could take upto twenty-five guys without complaining. But Mylene left the club to join

another club much to the dismay of Mr. Jordan and the club was left in a turmoil ever since that.

Yana could change all that. Yana was going to be his trump card.

'Go to her after two days. If she agrees then give her the fuck of the lifetime and begin her training but if she fails then show her the way out.'

"Yes boss.' Pedro left.

Jordan sat and thought. Behind his success as a software entrepreneurship venture no one knew that he and his wife ran such a high-class brothel. And also many never knew the fact that it was dying out.

'I need you Yana to turn my fortune.' He said to himself.

He picked up the receiver to dial a number.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.