Starting Again - Cover

Starting Again

Copyright© 2008 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a story about how a husband gives his wife to another man

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports  

It was the blazing hot sun that woke me, I lay there for a moment just savouring the freedom that winning the lottery had given me, no more work, no more stuck in snarling queues of traffic crawling to the office, no more butt licking, I was rich!

I'd gone to the island purely to escape the glare of publicity following the gigantic win and it had already proved to be the right decision.

I smoked a cigarette before getting up and padding naked out onto the balcony where I stood against the balustrade looking down at the beautiful, golden sands of the never ending beach,

"Good morning" I turned to see a woman on the neighbouring balcony smiling at me, a cigarette in one hand and a coffee cup in the other, like me she was completely naked and I thought how sexy she looked.

"Good morning" I smiled in return, "I hope I'm not embarrassing you like this"

"Certainly not" she laughed, "I love being naked, but for God's sake be careful or you'll burn"

"I will" I smiled, "I need to find a shop that sells sun block then I'll be fine"

She was joined then by an older man wearing a pair of shorts who came over and shook hands,

"I'm Frank and I see you've already met my wife, Helen"

"Yes, you're a lucky man Frank, would you join me for breakfast?"

"It'll be our pleasure won't it Frank?" she looked at him with obvious love in her eyes and reached out to hold his fingers with hers, "We're going to do some serious sunbathing afterwards, you can have some of our sun block"

She stood up and stepped into a tiny white g-string, then a short beach dress that did nothing to hide her lush figure whilst I put on a tee shirt and shorts and we met out in the corridor.

Over breakfast they told me they'd been married for three years, second time around for each and Helen informed me that it was her birthday,

"Frank says I can have anything I want" she smiled and looked me straight in the eye before adding, "Anything at all"

"And do you know what you want?" Frank asked and with another look at me, she nodded, "I know darling, oh yes I know all right"

She crossed her legs and I caught a glimpse of her little g-string, she knew exactly what I'd seen and she smiled at me as I allowed my eyes to roam over her bra-less breasts straining at the little beach dress.

"Would you mind if I opted out of sun bathing darling?" Frank asked his wife, "I'd like to go on the trip to look at the old ruins on the other side of the island" "I don't mind at all darling, I'm sure Alan will look after me, won't you Alan?" she kissed him goodbye, hooked an arm through mine without waiting for an answer and away we went.

The long, golden beach was sparsely populated with sun bathers, all of them naked, we found a spot at the bottom of a dune and laid our towels and mats down, Helen took off her dress and asked me if I was a gentleman,

"Yes I think so" I replied and turned my back assuming she was about to take her string off,

After a few seconds I turned back round to find her still wearing them along with a smile,

"A gentleman would help me off with my panties" she said coyly, "After all, it's my birthday"

I grinned at her and dropped to my knees before gripping the waistband of her panties, I pulled them down very slowly until her hairless slit was uncovered, then I moved closer and planted a kiss on the soft skin of her mound.

She giggled and stroked my hair as I pulled the panties down completely for her to step out of,

"That was done nicely Alan" she smiled "And may I say you've got a very tempting prick?"

"And you've got a beautiful little pussy Helen" I laughed, "Would your birthday wish have anything to do with it?"

"It has everything to do with my pussy Alan as well as your prick, that is of course if you find me attractive"

"I'm a normal healthy man Helen" I told her as she lay on her towel, "And as you can see me and my prick both find you very attractive but what about your husband?"

"Well as you've probably gathered, he's a lot older than me, thirty years to be exact and we haven't shared a bed for the last ten years, this is to be our last holiday together, Frank is hoping I'll find a nice man to take me on so that he can live his own life"

"That sounds a bit odd"

"Yes, I bet it does, but it's genuine, we still love each other, but we're like brother and sister now and I've already got a brother, I want a lover, a soul mate and a bed mate!"

She squealed then and giggled as I dribbled some oil onto her back, then the giggle became a soft, low purr of pleasure as I smoothed the oil into her naked skin, I smoothed it into her back and shoulders and she sighed contentedly as I did under her arms and the soft, creamy sides of both heavy breasts.

"You've got a lovely touch Alan" she said softly, "But I won't break you know"

I moved down onto the curves of her lovely bottom and my prick reacted accordingly, I used both hands to caress the oil into the delicious little crack and she moaned with pleasure as my thumbs ran over her secret little hole, then it was the turn of her legs,

"You've no idea what this is doing to me have you?"

She turned her head to look at me but instead she saw my prick which was virtually touching my navel,

"Oh my God" she said in awe, "Have I done that?"

She turned completely over and presented her statuesque physique to me, as if of their own volition, her legs parted slightly and I saw the wetness glistening between them, my prick twitched and she giggled,

"I think we've had enough sun for today, don't you?"

"I think you're right"

I slid a finger into her pussy and then took it into my mouth to savour her wetness, "Let me taste it" she said softly,

She opened her mouth and I obliged by letting her taste herself,

"I'd like some more of that"

"Well I think you should take me to bed, don't you?"

She put her dress back on for the sake of decency and took my arm as we walked back to the hotel, the softness of her breast against my arm kept me hard until I closed the door of my room behind us.

She was in my arms in a second, her mouth warm and inviting, her tongue like a snake slithering in between my teeth, her breasts filled my hands as her dress dropped to the floor, her hands scrabbled at my shorts and they followed her dress, we were both naked again and I pushed her back onto the bed,

She reached up for me and parted her legs, there was no foreplay, neither of us wanted it, I slid straight into the swamp that was her cunt,

"Oh God yes" she breathed, "Oh yes that feels so good"

I felt her vaginal muscles squeezing me as she wrapped her legs round my back and heaved herself back up against me

"Harder Alan" she hissed, "Do it harder" I used both hands to cup her buttocks while she used her crossed ankles to push me in, her breath was coming in short gasps and she shouted out that she was coming,

Her whole body stiffened, even her cunt muscles felt like an iron vice around my prick,

"Alan" she gasped, "Alan, I'm coming, yes, yes, yes, I'm coming"

Her lips curled back in a snarl, I felt her finger nails digging into my back ripping and tearing the skin, the sharp pain acted as a catalyst, I lunged forward savagely and she screamed as she came again, my prick jerked and spurted sending jet after jet of spunk deep into her body.

We shared a cigarette then sitting up, me with an arm over her shoulder and my fingers idly rolling a nipple between them.

"That's getting to me you know" she said softly as she slithered down and kissed my stomach,

"I want some more of this" and her soft, red lips closed over my prick.

It was four hours later when we got up, I'd fucked her three times, she'd sucked me to orgasm once so I was completely spent and suggested we went for some more sun.

It was almost unbearably hot on the beach so we both found a quiet spot, stripped off and ran into the ocean, I tripped and fell and I went under as she jumped on top of me riding me like a horse and squealing with laughter.

I stood up and she fell off still squealing and laughing before swimming out a few yards, when she stopped she looked round for me, but I was beneath her and broke surface with her legs around my neck and my mouth on her cunt, I trod water furiously for a few seconds whilst she held onto my hair, but then my strength gave out and we drifted apart until she swam towards me and came into my embrace.

"Do you think I could be the nice man you're looking for?" I asked and her deep kiss told me that I was.

Helen

Three weeks later back in the UK, we picked the last of my things from the house I'd shared with Frank, I was a bit sad but full of understanding for my dear husband and of course I was totally besotted with Alan.

I was a complicated lady with a massively diverse sex drive, I'd had good sex with Frank earlier on in our relationship but now I was looking forward to expanding my sexual horizons with Alan.

I'd enjoyed anal sex years ago with Frank and Alan rekindled my desire for it,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.