Louise II - Cover

Louise II

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 6: Shopping

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Shopping - To save herself from a term of imprisonment after she had viciously attacked her mother, Louise is indentured into the service of their neighbour. Same start as Louise (obohobo 2002) but follows a different path.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Spanking   Safe Sex  

Eric

The seats of the old Landrover were rather hard and Louise suffered as she bounced on her tender bottom. Fortunately she suffered in comparative silence. We visited the family planning clinic in Shrewsbury first and they prescribed contraceptive pills. I'd have to use protection for a little while but afterwards we wouldn't need to worry. She still outwardly considered that I had raped her but I wondered what she really thought.

At a health shop we bought a couple of bottles of arnica, which I knew was good for bruises, and then on to a firm that specialised in work clothing. "Hi, Eric," Tom greeted me in the shop, "What can we do for you today?"

"Morn'n Tom. This is Louise my new assistant. She's a townie and I want her kitted out to help with my landscape work. Boots, socks, trousers, shorts, the lot. She has nothing suitable." Tom seemed surprised I was taking a woman to work with me but said nothing. A couple of hours went by while Louise tried on wax coats, camouflage trousers, hard hats, sweaters a pair of walking boots and a pair of Wellington's. I also let her choose a few items of everyday wear. The whole outfit cost a bomb but it would last a while and I secretly hoped she would stay on after her indenture period.

Time for a late lunch. Our next and last stop was to a trade garden equipment supplier on the outskirts of Shrewsbury. We returned to the Landrover and drove there and I suggested a meal at a nearby working men's cafe where she wouldn't be known. "If we have our main meal now, we won't have to cook when we get home." Being almost the only woman in the cafe caused some attention and comments especially when she fidgeted on the hard seat but fortunately Louise largely ignored the comments and we ate almost in silence.

At the garden equipment centre I bought a long handled billhook I needed for a forthcoming job and thick leather gloves and secateurs for Louise. Again I introduced her as my assistant and again got the look that said, "Alright if that's what you call it but we know what she is really there for."

By the time we arrived home I was pretty sick of being in the town preferring the open countryside but towns did have a necessary purpose. After unloading, I took Louise over to see her mother. May's face looked awful even when partially hidden behind a headscarf. Her features were somewhat distorted and both cheeks were extremely sore to touch particularly the left side and I expressed my concern over it but May said it was getting better. I didn't believe her. I gave May the arnica and removed her scarf to apply it. Louise burst into tears at the sight and for the first time offered an apology. "I'm sorry, Mum. Really I am." Perhaps she also realised her punishment would not be anywhere near as long lasting.

"Being sorry doesn't ease the pain," replied her mother in a stilted pained language, "But still it is nice to hear you say it."

Despite the soreness of her face and her half closed eyes, May bustled around making a pot of tea and we sat talking about what we had done in Shrewsbury. I asked if she needed anything from the village and was told Ernie had been in a got what she needed. I had the feeling there was more than a friendship developing between them.

Once in our own home, I stripped Louise and examined her arse. It was still very red and I guess chafing from her pants during the ride had kept them raw. "Another soak in the bath might help," I commented but didn't receive a reply. We bathed together and I fondled her sex parts but received little in the way of a response. Perhaps her bum was just too sore or perhaps she was reverting back to her old feelings about me. Afterwards I applied arnica to her bruises. For the time being I allowed her to wear my bathrobe. It was loose and light and would not chafe too badly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.