Louise II - Cover

Louise II

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 5: Subservience

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Subservience - To save herself from a term of imprisonment after she had viciously attacked her mother, Louise is indentured into the service of their neighbour. Same start as Louise (obohobo 2002) but follows a different path.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Spanking   Safe Sex  

Louise

Leaning with my cuffed hands on the kitchen counter, angry and humiliated, I tried to stifle my tears while he went with mother, no doubt cooking up another plan that would hurt me. Swearing and cursing to myself I thought about getting my revenge on them all and whether I had made the wrong choice after all but I knew there was no going back now. For the time being at least, I suspected that for my own safety I'd better just do what he said without cooperating with him. I stood shaking but my tears had almost dried up when he returned. God, how I hated him and hoped the glare I gave him conveyed that message but the fear of another hiding prevented me saying just what I thought of him. Sullenly and uncooperatively rigid, I just stood still while he removed all the rest of my clothing and put them in the washing machine. He came back with a pair of old slippers. "These will have to serve until I can look through the clothes we have in store," he informed me, "Thought you'd still have the ones we put in your case." Yukk! I had to wear his smelly shoes. He knelt to put the slippers on my feet and I could see he was having a good look at my mound. To my surprise he put his arms around my arse and kissed my cunt but the merest touch of his arms on the very sore flesh, was enough to push my hips forward on to his lips. His unwanted but unavoidable kiss sent a strange sensation through my body but I wasn't about to let him get away with such liberties even though he'd made it clear he would be fucking me, whether I wanted to or not.

"Pervert!" I blurted.

"Control, Louise, control. Outbursts like that will only bring you more pain. Remember you are indentured to me until July 7th. Until then we shall be eating, sleeping, bathing and fucking together. A kiss on the cunt may well be the least of the perversions!" I shook my head vigorously in denial. "I shall also be feeding you, clothing you, training you and generally looking after you so it will be a two way thing. I give you the necessities to live, you give a little pleasure and perhaps, get some in return." Fat chance he'd give me any pleasure!

His hands palmed my buttocks and he gently squeezed them. Normally I suppose this would not even have been unpleasant but with the state of my bum flesh it elicited a loud, "AAAHHH." This time he kissed me again for longer and began rubbing my clit. Despite not wanting to, I became aroused and when he ran his fingers along my slit he found my juices starting to flow. This time I refrained from commenting, but didn't actively show any interest in what he was doing.

"Louise, I am going to remove the cuffs at least for an hour or so to test your behaviour. I don't think you will run far dressed as you are!" The cuffs had begun to chafe and my wrists were raw and I feared that it wouldn't be long before they started bleeding. It was a relief to get them off, especially as they were not the only pair I'd worn that day. I briefly rubbed the chafing, and then gently touched my tender bottom and carefully rubbed both cheeks. At least there wasn't any blood. The pain was still pretty awful but I managed to keep my tears back and didn't sob out loud.

"Part of your duties will be to keep the house clean and do the cooking. We'll make some sandwiches for lunch and tonight, I will cook but you will begin to learn where the plates, pans and cutlery live and help where you can. I know it may be a little difficult at the moment but you'll have to try."

"I can't cook," I said sullenly, "Mum always does the cooking."

"Now is your chance to learn! You will not be able to keep a man if you cannot cook."

"Who said I wanted to keep a man!" I replied but there wasn't too much venom in my voice. It was a struggle to keep from breaking down and sobbing in front of him and I had no intention of giving him that satisfaction.

We had a simple meal. Fortunately my master didn't insist that I sat down but I did not feel like eating much and then he left me to do the washing up and I think he found he sight of me wearing a plastic apron which only covered my frontal parts and left my rear exposed, quite appealing. I was more concerned about the pain when I moved around. I have to admit he did what he could to help by bringing the dishes to the sink but I still had to do the work; my servant's work.

Ernie phoned to see how things were and to my disgust Eric invited him over. I was still at the sink when he arrived and I know I blushed when Ernie entered the kitchen. I tried unsuccessfully to cover my bum cheeks with my wet hands but Eric ordered me to remove them and Ernie congratulated him on a job well done. Bastard bent policeman, he should have arrested Eric for the GBH he caused me! They went on to discus how to control me over the next two months and Eric pointed out the problem with the cuffs. Huh! The simple solution would be not to use them but I guessed they feared I would lose my temper before long and they were probably right. Ernie suggested using ties or wrapping my wrists with crepe bandage before putting the cuffs on.

They talked for a bit longer and then Ernie left with, "I'll pop in and see how May is on my way back."

He showed me where the dishes went and helped put them away and was behind me when I bent to put some crockery in a lower cupboard. Obviously it gave him good views of my arse and sex, which had its effect on his prick but, before I could do much about it, he'd pushed me over a counter, and despite my screams and protests, I felt his prick as the knob massaged my slit. It wasn't long before he spurted his filthy seed over my arse. It surprised me that he didn't put it in my hole but he wanted to save that pleasure for later. To myself I kept repeating, 'pervert, pervert, rapist, rapist, ' but in truth he didn't really hurt me. "Sorry, I just had to relieve my frustration at seeing your naked cunt so many times in the past few hours."

It made me start sobbing again and I tried not to show any outward signs of having enjoyed the experience but I became quite wet and I daresay he noticed. Then the pervert bent and kissed and tongued my sex and sucked my clitoris. That did arouse me and to my shame I couldn't hide it. He kept kissing my cunt until I climaxed. His face had that smirk that said, "I knew you'd like it even if you pretend otherwise." He helped me up and hugged me for a few minutes and then we finished clearing the kitchen.

"I thought you were going to rape me." I tried to glare at him.

"I very nearly fucked you. As you are indentured to me it wouldn't have been rape, but thought I would control myself for a little while longer. After all I am telling you to keep yourself under control," he replied. In truth the bastard actually wanted to control me! Of course, I disagreed with him about it not being rape and I knew the indenture document would never be accepted in a court of law. If he fucked me without consent, it would still be rape. I kept quiet in the hope that I could use that information at a later date.

Eric

With her buttocks now turning a wide variety of colours, I thought it might ease the pain and stiffness if she had a bath. She looked with some distain at the rather old fashioned bathroom, with its cast iron enamelled bath and a white toilet and sink unit but I knew May's was not so different. For some time I debated whether to install a shower but had never got around to it. By bachelor standards I kept it reasonably clean so I didn't apologise for that but I did mention there was no lock or rather there was a lock but no key. A few years previously a child visitor had locked himself in and took a while to persuade him to unlock the door. Thereafter I kept the key in a jar in the kitchen. Louise looked very apprehensive as I ran the water and showed fear when she expected to sit in the hard bath.

Although I had already seen her naked, for the last hour she'd had her front covered by an apron so showing her breasts directly to me again provoked more embarrassment and she quickly folded her arms across them. Taking hold of both wrists, I pulled them apart. Deliberately being crude, I remarked, "Nice pair of tits." Cupping and massaging them with both hands, until the nipples stood out, I waited to see her reaction. "Please don't," she whimpered but behind her normal glare I thought I detected a hint of enjoyment.

"Get used to the fact, that I will be feeling and using all parts of your body, not just for my pleasure though, you should get some too." I could see that she didn't really believe me but left it at that. Taking a couple of the wet towels we'd used earlier and folding them in quarters, I submerged them on the bottom of the bath. "I think it will be least painful if you kneel on the towels," I said. Louise nodded; she had been strangely quiet since the meal, which puzzled me a little and made me wonder what she was scheming. Helping her in, and in doing so I copped another feel of her tits, she lowered herself into the water. She seemed to find it less painful to sit if her heels were apart with her bum between them and her arms pressing on the bath edge, taking some of her weight. Picking up a sponge, I washed her back and then started on her front. Demurring at first, Louise began to accept it and acquiesced almost like bathing a baby. Probably she'd decided to try silent resistance.

"We'll leave your arse to soak for a while," I said and started to undress. Louise turned her head away but I noticed she kept glancing surreptitiously at my cock which was, by now, semi-hard. Sitting in front of her, I washed myself then stood and helped her to rise. With our wet bodies touching, my arms around her back, my cock against her belly, I pulled her head to mine and tried to kiss her. She turned away. I lightly gripped a bum cheek and when she realised what was to happen, she turned her face to mine. No response to my kiss. Just cold, unmoving lips. I persisted and after a number of attempts she began to kiss back although hers were always very reserved.

We dried each other, me paying special attention to her sexual parts; she doing so with reluctance and after verbal persuasion. I stood at the loo and pissed. "Do you want me to hold you up while you pee so you don't have to sit?"

"That's disgusting," complained Louise.

"Well you can do it standing if you wish," I said.

"You're not watching while I do it are you?"

"Yes."

"That's disgusting," she repeated.

"Not half as disgusting as you peeing over the floor or in the bed!" I stood her over the pan and, after a short wait, her piss began to flow and when it ceased, I dried her and found a couple of Ibuprophen tablets to take away some of the pain.

I think she was expecting me to fuck her when I took her to the bedroom and ordered her to lie face down but I decided to wait until my cock had fully recovered. Instead I carefully rubbed a little cream on her welts and said she could lie there until it was time to prepare dinner. She looked exhausted and I knew she'd been through a number of very traumatic experiences in the past few days and had little sleep.

Louise

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.