My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

It was Saturday morning, 13 days later. Marcy sat in the van outside the lawyer's office waiting for Shane to finish what were the longest days of her life. She had never known Shane to be so sullen. He had rarely spoken and the two of them had not had sex since they left the mountain. She had talked to Dana nearly every day because that was the only way she could keep from going crazy. Dana had explained that Shane's father had been that way when something heavy was wearing on his mind. She'd encouraged Marcy to just hang in their and understand that he was going through a bad time. Marcy especially remembered the time Dana asked her if she wanted to leave him there and take a bus home. That helped change her attitude because she knew she could never do that. She'd never forget the conversation that occurred between Shane and his grandfather when they walked to their cars after leaving the cemetery.

"Well, I guess the fate of the Kirk name is in the hands of you two now" the older man said as he looked at Shane and Marcy.

"Don't worry grandpa" Shane said as he looked at Marcy. "It's in good hands" he finished. Marcy cried.

Shane's grandfather told them that the will probably wouldn't be probated until late a week from Friday and probably wouldn't be ready to be read until Saturday morning. He explained that he and Shane's grandmother would not need to stay for that. After a hug and kiss for his grandmother, Marcy watched as Shane hugged his grandfather. Their was a tear in the old man's eye as he turned toward his car. Shane's face, though, was a hard as a stone mountain as he walked toward the van.

Shane walked out of the law building with the lawyer and his Dad's former partner at 9:00. He walked over to Marcy's door and opened it and asked her if she could drive the first part of the trip. Marcy had gotten out and walked around and got in the drivers door Shane had opened for her. She started the van and breathed a sigh of relieve that their was a light at the end of the tunnel finally.

She thought of the only two highlights of the trip and ordeal for her. The second day they were there Mr. Kirk's partner had shown up at their motel room. He told Shane that their was a little bag his dad had kept in their safe at the office and a hat sized box he kept in his closet at work. He said his dad told him to give those to Shane if anything ever happened to him. Shane had opened the bag and found a note and another bag inside. The note said for him to give the other bag to his mother. Shane opened the inner bag and poured the contents into his hand.

"What in the world are these?" he mused. Marcy knew instantly.

"I'll take care of those" she replied as Shane handed the smaller bag and their former contents to her. Marcy knew the two pieces of the leather looking items were formerly Dana's hood. She'd had plenty of time over nearly two weeks to have them properly taken care of. The larger box contained five spiral DVD storage cases. Each held 120 DVD's. Shane had not even bothered to look at the titles of them before tossing it aside. But when Marcy had started going thru them she found they were all hardcore XXXX videos. Fortunately, their was a DVD player in their motel room and she had passed the idle hours away watching some hot stuff. It wasn't long before she realized Shane's dad had a thing about double anal scenes. At first it appalled her, but the more she watched the more it made her start to have ideas.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.