My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

It was 5:30 AM the next day when the call came. Dana and Roman were already up and dressed as she had decided to go back to Roman's to stay for a couple days. Roman watched as Dana answered the phone. He could tell instantly that something was not good. He heard her tell the person on the other end of the line that she would tell him and saw her hang up the phone.

"Honey, you better go on down and I'll have them drop me off. Shane's father was killed a little over an hour ago in a traffic accident" Dana said.

"Oh no" Roman said.

"Yes, returning from the weekend in Vegas a drunk crossed the median and hit him head on. He was killed instantly" Dana explained.

"Shane's gona take this hard" Roman answered.

"I know, you go on now. I'll see you later" she replied.

Shane was just getting ready for Marcy to give him his first deep throat blow job when he saw Dana enter the room.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to you Shane. There's been an accident. Your father was killed. I'm so sorry, honey" was all she could get out. "I'll be on the porch. When you're dressed we'll talk about what we're going to do." Neither Shane nor Marcy said a word as they saw Dana turn around and leave the room.

The two of them had got ready and dressed and met Dana on the porch. They decided that Shane and Marcy would take Dana's van and she would keep Shane's car. Dana told Shane to tell his grandparents that she'd been in a fall the day before and was too bruised and beat up to make the trip. Shane and Marcy had packed what clothes they would need. Dana told them it might be two weeks before the will was probated and for them to plan accordingly. Shane had called his Dad's partner and told them he would be there that evening. He'd also got the name of a motel near the funeral home.

Dana had got the house ready to be empty for a few days. Their were no spoilable items in the refrigerator and she put the trash in a plastic trash bag and put in the trunk of Shane's car. They started down the mountain around 8:00 and when Dana pulled in to Roman's parking lot she saw Shane turn right toward Utah.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.