My Mother Made Me
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

As Dana and Roman made their way down one of the may walking trails on top of the mountain she started telling him all about Shane's problem when he was a young boy. How she'd found the results of his first wet dream when he was barely 11. How she'd always wore baggy clothes and tried not to give him any reason to get excited. Then she told him about what she had decided to do for Shane on his 16th birthday.

Roman just walked along listening to her and holding her hand. He made no visible sign when she confessed that she had started having sex with her son the night he turned sixteen. She continued to tell him how the next night was his first date with Marcy. Roman remembered that night. She'd explained how Shane had fallen in love with the eight year older teacher the first time he saw her. The eight year older comment did make Roman's eyes lift up a little.

She explained how both she and Marcy had never been sexually satisfied before until they both experienced a cock the size of Shane's. She told him about their first threesome and how their lives now evolved into a continuing sex orgy. She told him that the three of them very much wanted him to join them in their little sex crazed family. Dana was not surprised by his question.

"Does that mean I's will have Marcy too?" he asked.

"Of course, I'm still going to be doing Shane. It wouldn't be very fair if you and Marcy just sat around and listened to him fucking me with his big pole, now would it? Was her reply.

"Does it also mean that Shane and I will be doing both of you at the same time? One in the pussy and the other in the ass?"

Dana could now feel her juices beginning to flow down her thighs. She had not been this hot and turned on out of control since the first threesome with Shane and Marcy.

"Oh Roman, take me back to the cabin and man handle this hot hot mamma that you've gotten all stirred up" she said lustily.

She was a little taken by surprise when he suddenly bent over and lifted her over his shoulder. As he turned back toward the house he said, "Damn, I'ma gettin pussy juice all over my shirt and I'ma smellin a hot cunt" he bluntly said.

Dana realized her short skirt had ridden up past her ass when he picked her up. She also knew the pussy juice was from when she had gushed when he mentioned the double penetration ... As he took large steps toward the cabin she found herself bouncing up and down on his shoulder. She couldn't believe what happened then.

"Oh fuck", she said. "I'm coming, I'm coming" she spewed out between clinched teeth. Suddenly she felt Roman's free hand land a loud hard slap on her left ass cheek.

"Ow", she blurted out. "Why the hell did you do that?" she asked. She loved his answer.

"Youse is gonna have to control that cum gusher of yours better than dat if youse is going to keep up with me" he stated matter of factly.

Shane and Marcy were setting on the sofa when they heard the footsteps on the porch. The weren't ready for what they saw next. Roman opened the door and started in and they found themselves staring at Dana's nearly bare ass draped over his shoulder. Only the slim piece of material of the thong was glued deep in her ass crack and they could tell it was soaking wet. They didn't miss the fact that their was a dark reddish hand print on the left cheek of her ass either. Marcy jumped up and met them and reached to pull Dana's thong off. She then leaned forward and kissed the hand print on Dana's ass cheek.

"Oh, has Dana been a bad girl now?" Marcy teasingly said.

"She's got her rocks off from just bouncing up and down on my shoulder" Roman stated.

"I can tell" Marcy answered. Just then Dana felt Marcy's tongue coarsely slide through the slit of her cunt.

"Put me down Roman Romano. I've got to be able to defend myself from that nympho of a girlfriend Shane has". They were all laughing as Roman let her down to her feet.

"Good grief," Marcy exclaimed. "That hot cunt of yours is as wet as I've ever seen it. What the hell did he do to you out there? she continued.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.