My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

When the van crested the last incline and turned the last corner Dana saw Marcy out on the porch. Marcy approached the van after Dana parked it and walked to the driver's window. The window was down and she bent her head in to give Dana a kiss. When she broke from the kiss Dana heard her sniff twice.

"Have you been fucking in this van? It smells like pussy juice?" Marcy stated.

"Oh hush up" Dana replied. "That damn Roman Romano is going to get his cock sucked off when he gets up here tomorrow" she continued. "He just had to go and get me off one more time after I got in the van. I tried to air it out all the way up the mountain" she continued to explain.

"Dana" Marcy said. "I can't wait to tell you, err show you, what I learned to do when you were gone".

Both women heard and then saw Shane running toward them as he was finishing a jog.

"Well, I also have something to tell you that will shock you to pieces" Dana replied.

Shane had slowed and was walking up to the car. "Had to go for a jog to get some of the strength back it my legs. Did Marcy tell you yet?" he said to Dana.

"Not yet, let's go in. I have something to tell you two also" Dana replied.

"Damn Dana, have you been fucking in the van, it smells like pussy? Shane asked.

Dana threw her arms up in frustration as she got out of the car.

"Damn Roman Romano. I swear I'll suck his cock off when he gets up here tomorrow afternoon!" Dana snorted.

"He sure will probably feel like you did,"Shane said before he and Marcy started laughing.

"What's so funny," Dana asked.

"I'll show you in a few minutes," Marcy replied.

Dana wasn't shocked when Shane took off his jogging outfit as soon as they entered the house. And she wasn't really shocked when he sat down on the couch and Marcy knelt in front of him. What happened next shocked the absolute core of her being. Marcy had instantly taken the head of the engorged big head of the cock in her mouth. She dropped down and then she kept going down. Dana saw six, seven, eight, nine and then Shane's entire cock in her. Dana's eyes were as big as saucers when she saw Marcy bobbing her head up and down with her nose landing in Shane's pubic hair. She watched as Marcy made her way back up the shaft and still couldn't believe it when she would again drop her head and engulf the whole huge shaft.

"Oh, my God!" Dana heard herself say. "I don't fucking believe this," she continued.

She watched in amazement as Marcy continued her administrations of the big cock. Shane was moaning and held his eyes tightly closed. Marcy had gone up and back down the shaft over a dozen times when Dana saw her quickly pull her head back to the top. Shane bucked and the sound of Marcy gulping told her that he had shot his load.

The only sounds in the room were Marcy and Shane getting their breathing back to normal. Finally, Marcy looked at Dana and swirled the last drops of cum around in her mouth before taking the last gulp. She then smiled.

"Well, are you just going to set there gawking or you going to say something?" Marcy asked Dana.

Dana's mouth snapped shut and she jerked her head from one side to another to get it clear.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. How on earth did you do that without suffocating?" was Dana's reply.

"That's what I'm going to teach you right now" was Marcy's answer. "Well, are you going to get down here on your knees or not?" she asked the older woman.

Dana needed no further encouragement. Marcy explained to Dana not to hold her breath but to exhale all of it she could before taking the shaft into her throat. She told her to breath in through her nostrils while working the lips back up the shaft and to then exhale before heading back down. She also warned her to make sure the head was clear of her throat before Shane's first jet load shot out.

It was with more than a little trepidation that Dana opened her mouth and took the familiar but huge head in her mouth. She tried to exhale as Marcy had instructed but when she felt Shane's big head start into her throat she gagged. She pulled off and coughed and swallowed a number of times to get her composure.

"You've got to let it all out, Dana" Marcy said.

Dana knew she had left some air in her lungs. The second time she got the head of his cock to the opening of her throat and she made sure she had exhaled it all. She felt the sensation of the big head making its entrance into her tight throat. It felt so different and it was extremely hot as she felt more and more of the shaft inching its way along her throat walls. Before she knew it Dana was looking at Shane's pubic hairs only and inch from her nose. She kept going until her nose was buried in the hair. Then she began to bob her head as she'd watched Marcy do. Finally she knew she had to breathe and started back up the shaft, inhaling through her nostrils for all she had. Just as the head cleared her throat she had the air she needed and she exhaled it all out before again starting down the shaft. It seemed as if Dana was in a trance. When she bottomed out on Shane's pubies she began to bob.

Shane instantly noticed that Dana bobbed farther out than Marcy before diving back down. He hoped that Marcy noticed it too because it actually felt better the way Dana was doing it. Dana kept going in her trance for over four minutes. Suddenly, just as she had bottomed out on his pubic hair she felt him jerk. She tried frantically to get her head up and the shaft and cock head out of her throat before Shane started ejaculating but didn't quite manage to get the head out. She felt the first blast of his cum sear her throat on its way down her gullet. She had the head out for the rest of his load and gulped it down greedily. When she had swallowed the last of it she pulled her mouth off his big pole.

"Wow, you were right Marcy. That first shot was so hot it almost blistered my throat" Dana stated.

"Yeah, I made the same mistake the first time but you quickly learn not to let it happen again" was Marcy's reply.

"Marcy, how many times did you blow him like that while I was gone?" Dana implored.

Shane gave the reply. "Five times" he responded.

"Damn, you've came seven times and its not even noon yet? was Dana's next question.

"Yeah" Shane responded, "but I'm afraid I'm going to have to cool it for a few hours. I need to go for another jog to get my legs going already" he continued.

"OK," Dana said, "but now I have something to tell you two".

"I was wondering how it went with Rom," Marcy said. "Is that what you're going to tell us about?"

"Yes", Dana answered, only his name is Roman. Roman Romano the hunk".

"I never knew that, I just thought Rom was short for Romano" Shane retorted.

"You aren't going to believe this Marcy, but his cock is a spitting image of Shane's only uncircumcised. And damned if he don't know how to use it too, just like my other hunk here", Dana continued.

"Our hunk," Marcy corrected her.

"Right, our hunk" Dana conceded.

"Well, until today Roman had a very low self-esteem complex. He'd been in a total funk ever since his wife died and that was 11 years ago. But today I showed him that life is still worth living and you will not believe it when you see him. He looks like a totally different man. No more of those same old work clothes we always saw him in. He's really got a handsome wardrobe."

Shane and Marcy were looking at each other with looks of unbelief on their faces. "Rom?" they both said simultaneously.

"No Roman, Rom's gone wherever people with the funk go" Dana replied.

Marcy again questioned, "A cock as big as Shane's?" she quarried.

"Only uncircumcised" Dana responded.

Marcy got the other two's attention when she looked downward and stuck out her lower lip. Dana asked her what was wrong.

"You're going to be getting two big huge cocks from now on and I've just got one to deep throat" she stated despondently.

"I kind of doubt that's the case, don't you Dana?" Shane remarked.

"Oh Marcy, don't be silly! Roman is part of us now. I just know he's going to love having two women taking care of his big cock" Dana retorted.

The ear to ear smile Shane and Dana's saw on Marcy's face assured them she was over her brief pity party. They were both shocked though when they heard her next question.

"Dana, you are going to take them at the same time, aren't you? One in the pussy and one in the ass? Wow, that will be hot to see" Marcy gushed.

Dana looked at Shane somewhat in disbelief. When she saw the smile on his face she knew instantly he thought it would be hot also. Dana's gulp could be heard all over the house.

"Both of those huge war poles pounding at the same time? She questioned.

"I know you'll love it", Marcy exclaimed. "I know I will!" she further exclaimed. She caught herself and looked at Shane for his reaction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.