My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Marcy was not quite resigned to just giving her man blow jobs. She kept wondering how she could spice them up to make them extra special. Then she remembered seeing the porn movie Deep Throat. She wondered how Linda Lovelace had been able to take those big cocks all the way in to her throat. As she replayed the scenes she remembered how the porn actress would take a deep breath after she had unsheathed the big cocks from her throat. Marcy thought she may have hit on something.

"Baby, Marcy really, really wants to suck on her man's cock!" Shane heard her say.

"Well, if you really, really want it I guess it wouldn't be fair to withhold it from you now would it?" was the reply as he sat down on the couch.

Like a cat Marcy was on her knees in front of him. She had the shorts and underware off him in no time. She leaned in toward the already rock hard man meat, took a deep breath and engulfed his cock with her mouth. She got to the four inch point and continued to go down. At five inches she felt the head bottom out on the back of her mouth. Marcy gagged. Shane's shock was evident on his face as he saw her lift her mouth off his straining cock. She coughed and swallowed a number of times and then, with a look of determination, she again took the big rod in her mouth. This time she let all of the air escape her lungs as she started down the shaft. Four, five and then six inches disappeared with the sixth being into her throat.

Shane's eyes were big as saucers when he saw Marcy taking more of his cock in her mouth than ever before. When she hit the seven inch mark he began to moan. "Baby, baby" he kept uttering. When Marcy hit the eight inch mark she knew she had to breath. She started back up the shaft taking in all the air she could get through her nostrils. When only the head remained in her mouth she started back down forcing the air from her lungs at the same time. Shane could not believe it when she dove all the way back to the eight inch mark. And then she kept going. Eight and a half, then nine and finally Marcy's lower lip was at his balls.

Shane was tossing his head from side to side and his eyes were rolled back in his head. Marcy bobbed her head on the last two inches of his shaft before she headed back to the swollen bulbous head. Then back down she went and again bobbed her head and he felt her lower lip on his balls. Five trips up and five trips back down and Shane knew this blow job was about over.

Marcy felt a slight jerk from the big prick while she was bobbing at the bottom of the large shaft. She immediately started back up toward the head but she still had six inches in her mouth when the first hot, creamy, thick jet of Shane's cum shot straight into her throat. She was able to get him out of her throat and take the next four large shots of his sperm in her mouth. She could still feel his first load with its heat sliding downward into her body. She was brought out of the trance she had been in when Shane's hands forced her off his cock.

"Oh my word" Shane finally muttered. "How in the world did you manage to take the whole darn thing in there?" he finally got out.

Marcy didn't answer right away as she was still trying to get her breathing back to normal. As she licked her lips and swallowed what cum remained in her mouth she finally spoke. "Simple, I swallowed it"! She proclaimed.

Shane was smiling like a Cheshire cat as he began to chuckle.

"Well, I guess you did babe. But how? I was afraid you were going to suffocate. That thing had to fill your throat pretty well up".

"It filled it totally up. But now that I have the technique down you can just plan on me deep throating you from now on". With that she bent forward and ran her tongue through the eye in the head of the big cock and then kissed it.

"Marcy Long, I've loved you from the first time I saw you. I've fallen in love with you even more in these last few weeks. I thought I'd burst with pride when you had your clit and cunt fixed for me yesterday. But this? Deep throat is more than a man deserves!"

Marcy beamed a smile from ear to ear, right before again diving to the base of the still hard shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.