My Mother Made Me
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

When they got to the bathroom Shane was already in the shower. Dana handed Marcy a shower cap and after they were both ready they opened the shower door and stepped inside. Their eyes met instantly when they saw his huge fuck pole standing straight up toward the ceiling. They both smiled, knowing the night was far from over.

"Do what you can to prep her ass, Marcy" Shane said as he handed her the tube of KY he'd gotten from the medicine cabinet. Marcy knelt behind Dana and first lathered Dana's asshole before inserting one, then two and then three lubed up fingers up her puckered shit chute. She realized that she had done about all that could be done to prepare Dana's back door for the brutalizing it was soon to go through. She stood up, looked at Shane and then teasingly stuck the same three fingers that had been in Dana's asshole into her mouth and sucked the remaining goop off of them. They toweled dry and Shane led them to the bed.

Marcy knelt at the head of the bed and told Dana to lie in front of her on her back.

"I'm taking it dog style tonight for the first time but you'll need to take it missionary the first few times" Marcy said. "Lift your knees up and give them to me" she instructed, and Dana did as she was told. She felt Marcy pull her legs farther back and outward. "Don't worry about your legs Dana, I have them and all you have to do is concentrate on relaxing and breathing" Marcy urged. Dana realized she was splayed out like a sacrificial lamb.

Shane moved over her and Dana closed her eyes. When she felt the monster head of Shane's cock begin to press on her virgin asshole her eyes popped open. When he lunged forward and over three inches penetrated her sphincter she fainted. Marcy knew what happened by the way her legs went totally limp in her hands.

"She's out Shane, go ahead and sink that monster rod in her." Marcy said. With that Shane gave such a monster thrust that Marcy had to look away as he slammed the full length of his man meat deep into his mother's ass. Dana came to with Shane's pelvis solidly against her's.

"Ohhhhhhh", she screamed as she felt she had been skewered by a tree trunk. Shane pulled five inches of his rock hard cock from Dana and then slammed back in to her pelvic bones and the force made a noticeable crack. Dana fainted again.

"Work it baby, ride that tight ass hard" Marcy hissed. And Shane did. He plowed away at Dana for over a minute before she came to. When she did her face was contorted so much and Marcy knew that was the way she must have looked the first time. Dana's mouth was drooped wide open and saliva was dripping out of one corner. Her head flung uncontrollably from side to side. She felt like she was going to get sick with the room spinning around so fast. Mercifully she fainted again.

"Out again babe" Marcy said. "Are you close to giving her your hot load?" She could tell from the way he looked at her that he was. Just as his thrusting somehow got even faster and more intense Dana came to.

For an instant Dana thought she'd die. Ass fucked to death by her own son. But she fought to hang on to consciousness. Suddenly she felt her intestines seared by what seemed like molten lava. It seemed to her that shot after shot of the searing liquid poured into her. She knew her lungs were going to explode as her breath was now coming in loud gasps. When Shane collapsed down on her with all his weight she somehow knew it was over.

Marcy watched intently as Shane lay heaving on the already heaving form of his mother. The whole scene that had played out before her had her mesmerized.

"What an ass fuck!" Marcy heard herself say. She couldn't believe that what Dana looked like now was exactly what she must have looked like after the first time. And to think Dana would remember little of what just happened had her shaking her head.

"Let her legs down Marcy" Shane said. Marcy gently lowered Dana's legs to the bed and Shane moved off her. Dana still lay gasping for air.

"Don't try to move your lower body on your own" Dana finally heard Marcy say.

As Marcy got off the bed she said she would start the hot bath water. When Dana's breathing returned to almost normal Shane got up and then lifted her dead weight off the bed and carried her to the bathroom. Marcy already had the whirlpool ready and was waiting in it. Shane lowered the near lifeless form of Dana into the water and rested her back against Marcy's chest. The two set like that for over ten minutes before Dana could talk.

"Oh Marcy, how did you ever get to where that felt good to you? Dana asked. "He nearly killed me!"

Marcy chuckled. "Oh the first one you just try to live through. But trust me; the next won't be quite as bad. By the time he plows you three or maybe four more times he will have stretched that sphincter of yours to the point that you actually can enjoy the intense pressure", Marcy replied. "Now you just set and soak a while. It's time for me to take my hot ass in there and get my share of reaming."

She eased Dana back against the tub then stood and dried herself as she stepped out. Dana watched as Marcy took the KY and stuffed a big glob up her cute shit chute. She watched the sweet ass shake its way out of the bathroom toward the bed. She listened for what would happen.

Nothing was said as Marcy knelt on the bed and dropped her chest to the bed in the dog style position. Shane knelt behind her and placed his big cock head at Marcy's nether ring. Dana heard both of them grunt in unison as Shane slammed over five inches into Marcy's tight ass on the first thrust and buried it in her bowels with the second. Marcy would grunt each time Shane's pelvis slammed into her ass cheeks.

"Oh baby, give it to me. Fuck my tight ass hole. Oh yesssss!" Marcy exclaimed. "I think I'm going to cum baby, don't stop now" she yelled.

Dana could not believe what she was hearing. From the savage sound of Shane bucking into Marcy's ass cheeks she knew he must be pounding her with all of the force he could muster. And the young woman said she thought she would cum? How could that be possible she wondered? Her bewilderment was soon sat aside.

"AARRRRHHHHH!" Marcy squealed. Dana heard four even more savage thrusts and she realized that Shane had shot that same hot molten load into Marcy's asshole as he had done hers. She heard what was obviously Shane crashing down on Marcy's back and forcing her flat to the bed. She listened for their ragged breathing to begin to return to normal. When it seemed like they had recovered Dana absolutely could not believe what came out of Marcy's mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.