My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

When Marcy Long awoke the next morning she found herself with her back snugly pressed against Shane Kirk's chest. They were curled in a semi-fetal position and she could not believe how warm and secure she felt. Suddenly she became aware of something else she felt. A large hard object was pressing against her ass. Ahh yes, she thought. That big gorgeous hunk of man meat was stirring already. Marcy thought of the events the evening before. It all seemed so surreal. She'd gone from the nervous Nellie before he arrived at the apartment, to the self conscious shy acting person at Rom's to the squealing nympho that she had become with Shane's big cock pounding her pussy and ass hole. She smiled a broad smile at the thought. She thought about what lay ahead with him and Dana and wondered what girl girl sex would be like. Yes, what would it be like to go down on another woman and worship her womanhood with her mouth and tongue? She wondered what Dana's pussy looked like and hoped it wasn't like hers. It then dawned on her that she had not yet even worshipped the man she loved with her mouth.

Shane Kirk awoke to the most awesome sensation. He was lying on his right side with his left leg curled behind him. As he looked down he saw Marcy Long's lips stretched wide around his rock hard cock. He always woke with a piss hard on in the morning and he knew it would not take her long at this rate to extract his first load of cum of the day out of his balls.

The first taste of his manhood took Marcy's breath away. The taste and smell were earthy but not locker room as she imagined it would be. She knew instantly that she was hooked on his fragrance. She bobbed her head down till she knew she'd choke with any more, she then raised her head until the head of his cock was all that remained in her mouth and then went down again. Over and over she bobbed, lost in time. Suddenly his rock hard man meat got even harder and then it jerked noticeably. She felt his thick salty man cream shoot onto the back of her pallet and she began to gulp furiously. Another and another and then another forceful shot of cum filled her and she fought even harder to swallow so as not to loose any.

Shane was in la-la land. Marcy had taken his cock to heights more than even Dana had and she was able to do what Dana had not been able to do. She had swallowed his entire load and had not lost a drop.

Marcy kept the stroking expecting him to push her away or tell her to stop as she had done with him when he ate her out. But he didn't! His cock was as hard as it was when she had first taken him in her mouth. As she bobbed her head she thought to herself that surely she had a man like no other in the world. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and popped her mouth off of his monster. Without anything being said she moved to straddle him and placed his engorged cock head at the opening of her womanhood. After guiding it in and sinking about 3 inches, she let her body weight drop all the way to his pubic bones. She began to feel that now familiar sensation ripple through her womanhood. She began rapid jack hammer like strokes up and down his huge shaft. She became aware of all the building sensations tearing through her body. Unlike the night before every tingle she felt was seared into her brain. As the sensation became more and more intense she knew she was about to blow and in a moment's notice it happened. She felt as if her whole being was being forcefully flushed out of her gaping cunt. She was aware of the ah, ah, ah sound that kept involuntarily escaping her lips. She continued riding him as her orgasm began to subside when she felt Mt Vesuvius blow deep inside her. One explosion, two explosions followed by three and then four actually had her feeling like they were forcing her up and off him. But she clung on until her intense pleasure had ebbed from her body. Then she collapsed down on his chest and heard her own ragged breathing.

Shane kept thinking to himself what a woman he had. She had thrown a fuck at him that absolutely could not be topped. As she lay on his chest and her breathing began to slow he couldn't help but say something.

"Well, if that's the way you are going to say good morning from now on I think I'll like it". Marcy began to chuckle. His cock was now semi hard but still sunk deep in her soaked gash. She moved up and covered his mouth with hers and bored deeply with a passionate French kiss. She realized she'd given him a blow job earlier and broke from him.

"I'm sorry; I forgot I'd blown you earlier. Did the kiss bother you?"

"Surprised me more than bothered me."

"I won't do it any more before I've gargled. And now I have something to say to you. That is exactly the way I intend to say good morning from now on and you had better love it and not just like it!" It was then Shane's turn to join her in the chuckle.

They had made their way to the shower and gotten prepared to face their first day together. Shane had told her to get dressed in some of Dana's casual clothes and he had dressed in some of his jeans that he kept at the cabin. He left the bedroom and she heard him on the phone. She joined him just as he'd hung up.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"That was Rom and he'll have breakfast ready for us in about 40 minutes."

"Oh, well, do I even look like myself this morning?"

Shane let his eyes take in what he saw standing before him. Subtle makeup, the short shorts of Dana's she had on. She looked strangely younger than she ever had to him before. Shane Kirk liked, no loved what he saw.

"Come on, let's go. I've just got to show off my woman to somebody!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.