My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

At 5:00 sharp Marcy Long heard the doorbell ring. She'd been anticipating this moment all day and it had been a frustrating and exasperating one. She just could not get her thoughts sorted out, no matter how hard she tried. What was she feeling? Why was she excited one moment and angry with herself the next? She opened the door and there stood Shane Kirk. He had a large box of pizza in one hand and a grocery bag in the other.

"Hi gorgeous, you look great", he said to her. Again she felt flattered and confused. She was wearing a short sleeve terrycloth jump suit outfit that she had cut the legs out of to make into a shorts bottom.

"Do you have room for these in the fridge", he said as he extended the grocery bag. She took the bag and the weight made her look inside. There were two six-packs of cold Bud and she was shocked because of his age.

"Where did you get this beer?" she blurted out without even thinking.

"From my refrigerator at home. I've been drinking beer since my 14th birthday".

"Oh!" was all she could muster as she headed to put them away.

"I really like it with pizza, will you join me?"

Marcy did not do alcohol very well. She liked the taste of beer, especially with pizza, but had to be careful because her tolerance was not very high. None the less, she removed two cans from the six-pack and moved to the living room following Shane. He sat the pizza down on the coffee table and she handed him one of the beers. He opened the box and motioned for her to take a piece. She had already sat two small plates on the table along with coasters and some napkins earlier.

"I see you have the pre-race show on, are you a NASCAR fan?"

"I started watching it a couple months ago. I like it accept when the do those little tracks". Shane laughed.

"You mean the short tracks, that's what they call them".

"Oh, well I don't know much about it but I like to see them go real fast".

"Yeah, it's kind of a thrill isn't it?" She found herself relaxing for the first time of the day. The pizza was very good, especially with a little beer to wash it down. Time seemed to fly by and before she knew it the pizza was ¾ gone. Shane got up and asked her if she needed another beer. She lifted her can and was surprised it was nearly empty. She said she would have another and Shane was soon seated by her side. Only, wasn't he sitting closer than before he got up?

Before she knew it the pizza was gone. When he saw it start to rain at Richmond on the TV he chuckled.

"What's funny," Marcy asked?

"Oh, my mom and her friend are there for the weekend and I'll bet Gary is glad it started raining".

"Why would you say that", she wondered aloud.

"Because I'm sure he's thinking of the fun he'll soon be having back at the motel".

Marcy's mouth dropped open. He was talking about his mother and some man, and she knew exactly what he meant.

"Shane, that's your mother you're talking about. How can you even think about that"?

"Marcy, I love my mother very much. Probably more than you could know. But my mother is an attractive 34 year old divorcee. She has needs just as all women do. There's nothing wrong with getting those needs taken care of".

Marcy's heart starting beating so hard she was sure Shane could hear it. The words he had just spoken stabbed her like a knife. He was right, of course. It was all about natural needs. She was overwhelmed by the thought that her needs were not being taken care of. She began to gently sob.

Shane moved to her immediately. He took her in his arms and kissed away her tears. Only when he moved to her lips and engulfed her's did she realize what was happening. She wanted to push him away but for some reason she didn't. And when she felt herself gush between her legs she put a hand behind his head and pulled him tighter to her. She jerked a little when his tongue penetrated her lips and began exploring her mouth. Finally they broke apart.

"Why the tears," he asked?

"I really don't know. I thought about what you said about your mom and her needs and the tears just started to flow".

"Well, all of us have needs that we should have somebody take care of, don't you think"?

She heard the question very clearly. She knew her response to that question could be a life altering moment. She looked into his gorgeous face and she heard herself respond.

"Yes, Shane. I guess we all do need someone to take care of our needs".

There! She'd done it. She had set herself up for whatever the good looking hunk setting next to her wanted to do. So she was very shocked at what he did next.

"Well, time for desert. Let's go for some ice cream".

"Ice cream. I have not done that in years."

"Let's go beautiful", he said as he picked up the empty pizza box and beer cans from the table and headed for the trash can in the kitchen.

As they walked to the door she asked if she'd need her purse and he assured her she would not. She asked him to wait a second and she disappeared into her bedroom to get a tube of lipstick and a small bottle of perfume that she put in her terry outfit pocket.

As they walked down the sidewalk she noticed the most beautiful car she'd ever seen.

"Shane, is this your car?", she gushed.

"Yep, sure is. And you are only the second other person to ride in it".

Shane thought about the irony of it all. The only two female asses to have ridden in his car were soon both to be his if things went right. The thought of the tears and the kiss gave him good cause to think they were going to go right.

He pulled out of the driveway and headed out of town instead of downtown. She'd asked where they were going and he told her about a special place out in the country where he liked to get ice cream. Marcy, with the help of the air blowing in from the open T-top, was finally able to start getting in touch with what was happening and what her thoughts were. Finally, after getting things together she decided to confront him with what they both new was happening.

"Shane, you know I'm 8 ears older than you right."

"I figured something like that, why?"

"What do you think the people at this ice cream place are going to think when they see us walk in like we're on a date with me being so much older?"

"First of all, it's not like we're on a date, we are on a date. Second, I don't know if you've looked in a mirror lately but with your glasses off and that outfit you have on you look about 18. So what's to worry about?"

Marcy just sat and stared at him. The outfit did make her look young. And he certainly looked at least 18 if not older. Before she knew it they pulled off the road into the parking area of a small building with a sign that said Romano's Ice Cream & Italian Food ... Their was a couple of other cars there and she wondered what kind of looks they'd get when they walked in.

Shane parked and then got out and opened Marcy's door. He took her hand and headed for the entrance and she involuntary held his hand tight in anticipation of their entrance. She was not prepared for what came next.

"Shane my boy, where'a you been? Long time'a no see!" the around 45 to 50 year old slightly thinning man said.

"Hi Rom, it has been a while since I've been out this way. Great to see you. Oh, by the way, this is Marcy Long".

"Shane, youse gone and got yourself a girlfriend! Good for you. About time. And you really got a looker to, didn't you? Nice to meet youse Marcy.

Marcy's cheeks immediately flushed bright crimson. My god, the man called her his girlfriend as if their could be no doubt about it. Shane's answer almost made her knees buckle.

"Yep, best looking woman in town! Next to mom of course." The two men laughed heartily, making Marcy wonder what the joke was.

"Youse betta put that mamma of yours at the top of the list else I'd have to tell her."

"I know Rom, you and mamma like that," as he held two fingers next to each other.

"Whata you have Shane," Rom asked.

"My usual Rom and make it two orders of one scoop each" Shane replied.

"Commin right up, you two have a seat."

With that Shane led Marcy to a booth and let go of her hand as he guided her on to the bench. He then settled down right next to her. Marcy had that fuzzy feeling in her head again and was brought back to reality when he spoke.

"So, I guess our coming in here was not the big deal you thought it would be!"

"Shane, you told that man I was your girlfriend and he didn't even bat an eye".

"Why should he", Shane replied. "I told you that you look 18."

Rom brought the ice cream and they started eating. Marcy liked it. Shane told her it was called Springtime Swirl and it was a secret recipe that only Rom knew how to make. It tasted springish. Some orange, tangerine, lime and even some grapefruit. And their was another flavor she could not put her finger on. When it finally dawned on her she was eating the last bite.

"Shane, did that have alcohol in it?"

"Theirs enough alcohol in a quart of that stuff to knock down King Kong, but don't tell anyone Rom's secret recipe".

With that Marcy let out with a gut laugh that had everyone in the place looking their way. She suddenly realized she had not laughed like that in years. Shane was laughing to and Marcy unconsciously let her left hand rest on his leg just above the knee. Just as suddenly she jerked her hand away. It couldn't be, she thought. But, it had to be. No, impossible. No, it was! She knew that lump on his leg had to be his cock. My God, she thought, the thing was huge. She immediately remembered her past disappointments when it came to sex. She'd never been able to get enough. She was getting light headed now and her thoughts were all getting wrapped around themselves.

I guess we'd better go," Shane said as he tossed the money on the table.

Without anything else being said between them he stood, took her hand and headed for the door.

"You goa to the place on the mountain now?" Rom yelled from across the room.

"Yep, I guess we'll go check up on the place. Has my dad been up there lately?" Shane replied.

"Me noa see you pa in maybe six months. You coma back soon. Nice to meet you Marcy girl. You gotta yourself a nice boy," was Roms reply as they got to the door.

They walked to the car without saying a word and Shane opened Marcy's door for her. After he walked around and sat down she asked him about the place on the mountain. He explained how that was a place his father had bought for a get away and how he'd given it to his mother in the divorce settlement. He told her it would be about 30 minutes until they got there because the road was so crooked.

Sure enough, about 30 minutes later they pulled up to a beautiful log home on top of the mountain. He got out and walked around and held her door for her. As they walked up the steps to the porch Shane was shuffling through his key ring looking for the right one.

"Oh my gosh, my keys." Marcy exclaimed. "I left them in my purse by the door. I'm locked out! I'll have to wake the supper up to get an extra key."

"You won't have to wake him up until tomorrow sometime after we spend the night here," was Shane's reply.

Shane unlocked the door and pushed it open. He then put his put his left arm around Marcy Longs back, reached down with his right arm behind her knees, and swiftly lifted her into his arms. He carried her in and stopped to tell her to shut and lock the door and flip the light switch, which she did very dutifully.

He carried her through a spacious living room into a bed room and sat her down on the bed as if she weighed no more than a loaf of bread. He then reached for the zipper of her terry outfit.

"Shane, I need to go to the bathroom first", Marcy's voice rasped.

"Through the door over there," he replied motioning to the corner of the room.

Marcy was a little unsteady as she stood up. She didn't know whether it was the alcohol in the ice cream or the zillion thoughts that had been going through her head, but she steadied herself and made it to the bathroom. As she started to close the door she heard him.

"No doors between us Marcy, OK?" She paused only a moment.

"OK," she replied. She left the door open and unzipped the terry outfit and let it fall to her feet. She then removed what she thought had to be the wettest panties that there ever was. They were soaked.

"My God, these panties are ruined they are so soaked," He heard her mutter.

"Don't worry about them; you won't be needing any of those. You can have one of my mom's thongs. Just throw them in the trash", Shane said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.