My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

A surprising, but familiar, feeling awakened Dana. She looked down and saw her son, Shane, lapping away at her pussy. She had taught him well the night before. It was their first night of incest on the day he turned 16. She had expected a healthy cock from him, since he already had nearly five inches the last time she saw it when he was five. But the two and three quarter inch wide and nearly ten-inch long monster still caught her a little by surprise. She'd only been able to get about eight inches of it in her pussy before he bottomed out. She guessed it was because he was also so wide. She wondered if she would stretch over time to accommodate his whole prick.

She'd orgasmed over a dozen times the night before and Shane had shot five loads of his cum either into her pussy or down her throat. His fifth cum was as voluminous as most men's first. Her stomach and groin muscles could still feel the affects of the power of her orgasms. She wasn't complaining though. Shane had spread her small, outer pussy lips as she had instructed and then began to lick up and down the inner lips. He'd then tongued her fuck hole a minute before letting his tongue slide up her pussy to her clit. He'd thought the night before there was something different about his Mother's clit from what he'd seen in pictures. She'd noticed his puzzled look and explained to him that she'd had his father perform a hoodectomy on her when she realized she wasn't able to get much satisfaction from him.

Oh, her ex-husband had tried everything. The cabin he bought her in the mountains, a couple hours out of town, to set the mood. The gynecologist's examining table in one of the cabin bedrooms. She'd gone along with it all with the hope of maybe getting two good orgasms out of a weekend. He'd never really gotten into sucking her clit, but he'd lick it enough in the course of a couple days to finally get her taken care of.

Such was not the case with Shane. When she had explained to him about the hoodectomy he thought that was too cool. He sucked her little female prick as if there was no tomorrow. And the orgasms he pulled out of the depths of her body had her howling each time. He was feverously working over her clit at the present time.

"Oh yes, suck it baby. Work on Dana's big cum button". She'd thought Dana was more appropriate than Mother when they were at home. They both had understood immediately that what they were doing was illegal. They both also understood they'd never stop. It was none of the world's fucking business. Hell, it was illegal for her to keep him stocked with beer too. They'd agreed they'd be careful about who, if anybody, they'd let in on their little mother and son secret.

"Oh baby, Dana's gonna blow", she howled as her hips raised up of the bed and her pelvic bone smashed into his chin. She jerked and yipped like a bitch dog in heat as her son pulled yet another bone crushing orgasm from her body.

Shane raised up to face her and plastered her lips with a passionate French kiss that had her tasting her own juices. Then he lay beside her and gently fondled her big breast.

He was unsure if he should tell her about Marcy. Finally he decided she'd probably find out anyway if things went right. When he finally got the nerve to tell her, he was totally surprised by her reaction.

She wasn't the least bit jealous or concerned. She'd explained how she had three male friends that she took care of a number of times each month. They were safe and were merely friends in need. Since she had needs too, it only made sense to mutually try to satisfy her friends when she had the chance. She reminded him that she was going to have to get ready to leave pretty soon as she was going to Richmond with one of her friends for the weekend to watch the NASCAR races. Shane had forgotten.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.