The Infidelity Club - Cover

The Infidelity Club

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   DomSub   Interracial  

"Don't you dare start without me," laughed Bonnie with a broad smile on her face as she joined Vivian and Laura who had arrived a couple of minutes earlier at their usual table.

"I think we know what her decision was," commented Laura bringing a chuckle from Vivian.

"He's ... WONDERFUL!" she said under her breath so none of the other patrons could hear.

"Well, tell us!" smiled Vivian.

"It was just like I told you it would be. I already knew how to use the new software, but once I sat down I deliberately made a mistake. He put his hands on mine and before long we were kissing."

"And?"

"And before I knew it he had my clothes off and we were doing it on the deep pile carpeting right there in his office."

"And?" prodded Vivian again.

"And WOW! He took me where I've never been before. He so worldly, so educated, so sophisticated, so..."

"So experienced," laughed Laura.

"Oh, I'll say." Bonnie lowered her voice even though there was no one close to their table. "I ... came so many times I lost count."

"Hmmmm, he must be pretty good," teased Laura.

"Good? He's fantastic.!"

"So I guess that settles the question of whether you'll be seeing Dr. McDreamy again."

"And again and again and again, I hope," laughed Bonnie. But enough about me. Laura, how about you and that grad student?"

The older woman smiled and sat forward conspiratorially. "I have just two words for you -- multiple orgasms!"

"So you went through with it?" asked Vivian. "I thought you might have second thoughts."

"And third thoughts and fourth thoughts. I almost didn't go. He told me that if I showed up, I was to strip for him."

"And did you?"

"Absolutely. I was terrified -- a woman my age..."

"Hey, you look great for a woman half your age."

"Absolutely, "

"I can always count on you two, can't I? Anyway he got me into positions I never even heard of, let alone practiced."

"Sounds like you got exactly what you were looking for."

"And then some."

"Do we need ask if you're going to see him again.?"

"Not as far as I'm concerned. I just hope he doesn't wait too long."

"Okay, Vivian, your turn," giggled Bonnie as she turned to the black beauty.

"I have to admit it would be hard to top what you two have experienced, but all I can say is -- well, I have a smile on my face too!"

"Come on, give!" urged Bonnie.

"Cherise is ... is ... the most powerful woman I've ever met."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.