The Infidelity Club - Cover

The Infidelity Club

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   DomSub   Interracial  

VIVIAN

Of the three women, Vivian was perhaps the least conflicted as to whether she would and could actually go through with cheating on her husband. The truth was she simply felt she had no choice. Cherise, like Rosetta before her had given her a command. She could no more disobey a mistress with that kind of strength than she could fly to the moon. Cherise wanted her, and Cherise was strong of body and of spirit and Vivian could not disappoint her even if she wanted to -- which she did not.

The memories of Rosetta still burned within her and she was as if a moth drawn to the flame, knowing she could, and probably would, get burned but unable to resist.

She told Terry she was meeting with members of the parks commission about upcoming projects and that there were several items on their agenda so not to wait up. Trusting her completely, he kissed her good-bye and settled into an evening of ball games on TV.

Cherise opened the door to find Vivian nervous and anxious to be admitted.

"Get in here," she ordered and the beautiful black woman hurried inside. "That's the bedroom," she said pointing. "You can change in there. You did bring a negligee?" she asked intimidatingly.

"Yes," answered Vivian taking the sheer, almost there peignoir from her purse.

"Get it on. Then fix me a drink. Stuff's in the kitchen. Make it a whiskey sour," said the transsexual sitting in a comfortable chair.

"Yes, Cherise," was Vivian's meek reply as she hurried to the bedroom.

She emerged in the floor length diaphanous gown, her gorgeous body fully on display as the peignoir hid absolutely nothing. She started for the kitchen.

"Come here first. I want a look at you."

She obeyed, standing in front of her new mistress then turning slowly at Cherise's command to reveal herself fully.

"Not bad. I think I'm going to enjoy fucking you. Now get me that drink."

Vivian hurried to the kitchen and returned with the drink.

Cherise pointed to the floor beside her chair and Vivian sat, here head laying against Cherise's leg.

"You do know I'm going to fuck you."

"Yes," was the timid reply.

"In your mouth."

"Yes."

"Your pussy."

"Yes."

"And your ass."

"Yes."

"And if I like how you put out, I'm going to fuck you often -- as often as I want."

"Yes, Cherise."

"You realize I'll own you, mind, body and soul."

"I know. I'll belong to you."

"And you know that means I take precedence over everything including your husband."

"I ... I know."

"If I want you in the middle of the night you will not hesitate. Make whatever excuses you want but you will come to me whenever and wherever I want."

"I ... I understand."

"You'd better because the first time you disappoint me I'll punish you -- like you've never been punished before. And if you are so foolish as to disappoint me a second time you'll find yourself on the street and crawling back to hubby."

"I ... I won't disappoint you. I promise!"

"You'd better not. Now, in the other bedroom is a large dresser. Look in the second drawer. You'll find an assortment of toys I like to use to play with you. Bring me the whip, the one with the leather flails."

"Yes, Cherise," answered Vivian who quietly retrieved the whip and placed it in Cherise's hand.

Get naked," came the command.

Vivian untied the small ribbon which held the peignoir at the neck and the garment slid to the floor. She now stood totally naked as Cherise walked behind her.

"I'm going to whip you. Do you know why?"

"I ... I need to be disciplined."

"Yes, there is nothing like a little taste of the whip to let you know exactly who is in command. Tell me, Vivian. Who's in command?"

Even though Vivian knew what was coming the lash still caught her by surprise. The flails were leather and not metal so they would not cut or scar her, but they would leave angry welts.

"You are, Cherise. You're in command!"

A second and third lash and Vivian could contain the pain no longer. On the fourth lash she grunted and on the fifth the first scream of pain uttered forth. Cherise gagged her.

Cherise knew how to prolong and intensify the pain by making Vivian wait for the next lash, not using a regular interval between lashes but making the hapless woman anticipate when the punishment would come which only built the expectation in Vivian's mind and made the lash, when it came, seem so much more intense. Cherise also varied the power of the strokes, Vivian never sure whether the lash would be powerful or somewhat less intense also playing with her mind and making the punishment much more severe than it would have been otherwise.

After the first dozen lashes, Vivian began to weaken.

"Over there," ordered Cherise and the black woman moved to the wall where leather straps were secured almost seven feet from the floor. After making Vivian stand on a stool and securing the straps around each wrist, Cherise kicked the stool out from under the lovely naked black who was now suspended by he wrists, her feet dangling several inches form the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.